Real, living, breathing people are paying £16 for this game

>real, living, breathing people are paying £16 for this game
>my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitStop
youtube.com/watch?v=eosTMoy4O04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hating a good game

British people should not have the right to speak.

>not liking based Frank West

say something nice about dr4

i don't hate it, it was supposed to poke fun at the people who would pay so much for a ten year old game when there's perfectly fine cracked versions out there

And? It's fun

Shouldn't you be asleep?

>pirating a good port

Do you run out of restaurants without paying after having a nice meal too?

My sides are pretty happy as well, OP. People should enjoy games.

Yes £16 is too much

I refuse to give money to capcom too

don't make me give you a food analogy

>pirating a good port

Do you sneak into movie theaters too?

>Cred Forums food analogies

Its not a good port though. Every time you hit a zombie its fucked with a gay slowdown effect which is not normal

>it's always a fucking food analogy
>it's always comparing theft to piracy

I'd rather pay for re-releases of good old games, than pay for releases of shitty new games.

>Every time you hit a zombie its fucked with a gay slowdown effect which is not normal
>which is not normal
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitStop

What's wrong with food analogies?

>he doesn't check his fps
Every time you hit a zombie you get a major fps drop

>theft to piracy
Piracy is theft. I don't care if you pirate but don't act like there's nothing morally wrong with it.

Its not in the original game

>tvtropes
Go back

youtube.com/watch?v=eosTMoy4O04

>blub blub I've heard this argument before

That's because it's never been refuted.

Did you even watch the video or...

I think I liked it better before Capcom started shilling this mediocre and forgettable game.

>mediocre and forgettable game.
wow

>Piracy is theft
>never been refuted
It isn't. Theft is me stealing something from you, I have it and you don't.
Piracy is me making a copy of something, we both have it.

>lulz Iz a pirate

> $20 for a 10 year old game is too much

I mean, sure, if you're homeless...

Now if it was two generations old? Yeah, it'd be too much.

I went to gamestop the other day with the full intention of buying Link Between Worlds on the 3ds.

The game came out in 2013. I found a used copy. Now, given that a full price, new 3ds game is 40 dollars, how much do you think this game would cost?

That's what it all ever was and is. Literally nobody talked about it before the "remaster"

You're not stealing a copy, but you're stealing business. Unless it's digita only most publishers/devs already have the money, but low sales usually mean the death of a series. Like Contra

>forgettable
I played probably a sum total of a couple hours of Dead Rising at my friend's house in 2006

Up until the day I ordered the port on Amazon, I never forgot about it.

Concentrate really really hard when a zombie gets hit with a bat. The effect lasts twice as long when Frank does the charged up batter's swing. Feel free to go frame by frame and notice the duplicated frames as bat makes contact with zombie.

Lost sales due to piracy is theft you cretin - it damages developers and studios by reducing their income, meaning they're less likely to stay in business and to make games that idiots like you deem "worthy" of being pirated.

If you like a game, fucking buy it and support the developers so that they can continue making good games.

Idiot. The normal attacks are fine. I know you haven't actually played the original. Feel free to stop posting anytime

Thats because its 60fps and not 30

Can someone back me up here? I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here.

That's nothing
People paid 40 bucks for this

Don't remind me. So many great ideas thrown together into one big fucking mess. The bad endings were pretty cool though

I don't care. It's a good game and a good port, I want to pay for it for once.

Can we make food analogies an Cred Forums result in automatic ban?

>buy the entire trilogy shortly after ZTD released
>go on Cred Forums
>tfw everyone's butthurt about ZTD
I'm still in the middle of VLR but damn

I hope it's just another episode of "Cred Forums hates Game for stupid reasons"

Hope you're reading for alien fax machines.

Yeah I remember the slowdown in the original game. I'm retarded and never realized it might have been intentional. It's really noticeable when you're fighting a big group and hit like 5 zombies with an attack.

ZTD is best enjoyed like the Danganronpa games where you turn your brain off and just acept lel despair as a motive behind a character
Just don't think too much about it since it might be even dumber than DR because it takes itself seriously
The memes are the only redeeming factor of the game
Also the bonus ending of VLR that you get after getting all golden files is just noncanon metafiction now

The puzzles are easier than VLR, the plot and the flow of the game is horribly disjointed (there is a reason for it, but it doesn't help), and it throws in some ridiculous bullshit from out of nowhere.

However, the characters are still likeable (save one), and it ties all the events in the games together real nice.

What a mess.

Anyone who doesn't torrent games to at least playtest them at this point is a lost cause.

Most games being churned out are objectively shit cash-grabs.

;_;

Good thing I only paid £12 for it then.

FIRE

It's okay we'll just pirate it despite it being a great game and offering tonnes of entertainment on a superior platform for a relatively low cost and they'll never port and improve good old games again :^)

I agree, but I will never stop pirating because morality regarding videogames is fucking stupid.

Dead people have no right to do business, and every purchase is conducting business.

It's $20 fucking dollars, if you're over the age of 20 that should be one hour of your time at work if you're not a degenerate.

kys

I like it so much I ordered a physical copy and an artbook.

what are you gonna do about it ?

You bet your ass I am.

BURN MY LIPS

>Release ZTD on PC without releasing 999 or VLR

what, that makes no sense, it's like if you released the third movie of a trilogy on DVD but leaving the rest of the series on VHS. People who don't own VHS players would be like "Wait what is going on?"

Why are the black zombies in DR2 & 3 so black? In 1 they all looked grey and rotting but you still tell it was a different race.

because we wuz zombies n shit.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>tfw always thought this image was from a saints row game and only this week realized it was DR

>30fps to 120fps
>720p to fucking 4k
>A chance to revisit one of the only enjoyable and memorable 7th gen games
>Possibility of mods because MT framework
>Good port that runs on my toaster laptop
>Not worth $20

If this was like, a port of an almost 7 year old game with 0 effort put into it sold at $40 yeah I'd understand pirating it but like, why this of all things. Could be a lot worse.

I'm guessing you weigh at least 400 pounds.

>steady 60fps in DR2
>drops to 20fps in OTR

I'm aint stealing a shit. I pirated and didn't paid money and I wouldn't gave money if I couldn't pirate it because games not worth my money. I rather keep my money and read a book than buy an average game.

Both 999 and VLR are coming to PC soon however, i'd rather have ZTD first (since I already played the other two) than having to wait for the other games.

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BRUTHA IS HEAVY

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

That's like 10 minutes of my time at work

*tips fedora*

Is there a collection of all Cred Forums-tan comics, somewhere?

Heh, it's like 5 minutes of time at my work.

Then why even bother pirating?

EAT

CORN

OUT

THE

CAN

Looool you guys work for 20$

My dad is a billionaire and I just get whatever I want whenever I want

>tfw no 30ft fairy walking down your street

I am a billionaire, I'm paid to browse here by the overlords and shill disinfo

woah hey man, you dropped your fedora

rather wait for this to go on sale. besides i already pirated it 10 year ago.

>year of our Lords 2000+16
>still having wealth that is measurable by human numbers and can be understood by human minds
lmao poorfag

Why play games at all if you prefer to spend times with books?

>Other DR thread gets deleted
>This shitfest stays up