You know he is right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVNZA2VvnYA
youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU
youtube.com/watch?v=V-CSuNA23kM
youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both were wrong.
It is now 0 A presses for that particular world/map/whatever.

Fuck off """""Henry"""""""

Holding =/= pressing

"An A press consists of the following:
The press..."

Pannenkeok wasn't wrong. He just improved.

>Get fucking BTFO by Henry
>Makes up some bullshit about 3 parts in an A press and makes himself sound intellegent by spouting bullshit about PU's and and suttlebugs in 24 minutes.
>Cred Forums actually falls for it

The 3 part A press is bullshit, but the PU stuff is math fun

Go away """Henry"""

>guy writes a scientific paper over Mario 64 because Henry is cucking him so hard

The game only recognizes on or off. The guy's visual representation of a 0.5 press was as if you could be pressing the button over time.
It's "off" until the circuit connects and changes it to "on".

>The 3 part A press is bullshit
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

But it isn't bullshit. How do people still not understand it after he explained and demonstrated it so well?
In a level by level basis, it counts as an A press because he of course has to press it during the level.
But in a full game run he never presses A after the first time, and uses the properties of the held A to achieve his goals during the level.
How do you think he got over to the platform, by with magic? Because it wasn't with an A press.

How did that happen? Didn't he need it for something in the map?

>by with
durr
with*

The A-press nonsense is what the community dedicated to removing jumps from the game has agreed upon. Doesn't make the semantics any less retarded, but it is what it is.

""""""""""henry"""""""""" is right in regards to how natural language is interpreted and the colloquial definitions of the words, but that's not about to change how this relatively insular group has defined the terms.

It's more like the term really, I got the explaination, but that's just keeping A pressed.
"Half of an A press" sounds pretty retarded in comparison to "I am keeping the A button pressed"

>How do people still not understand it after he explained and demonstrated it so well?
Because autism, there's no other explanation.

>""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""

>""""""""""""Henry"""""""""""""""" sameposting this hard

When is Pancake going to do a no buttons run?

youtube.com/watch?v=XVNZA2VvnYA

Yes, it was always just a dumb term. Or to be specific, a notation (which he even said when explaining it) for that level's contribution toward A presses.

People are just memeing at this point. I have to imagine they actually understand it. Maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU

This is his best work after the QPU stuff

wow thanks for the arrow otherwise i would never been able to figure out what i was supposed to look at

it represents the upvotes he's getting

It's not that impressive really. He just kept kicking the wall until Mario randomly touched what he needed to touch.

Guys are we going to talk about yesterday? What the fuck was that

Fuck directly off """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

There's PUs in Paper Mario 64 by the way. youtube.com/watch?v=V-CSuNA23kM

If you look through the comments, you can find him there.

>PUs
Christ call it clamped collision or collision reproduction or something, anything but this stupid "parallel universe/PUs."

But that guy is all about using such fancy and silly terms such as "PU" and "0.5 A press"

>Getting this triggered by simple naming conventions

I don't think you know what "naming convention" means. This is just a single idiotic-sounding term.

Childhood is when you idealize pannekoek. Adulthood is when you realize Henry actually made more sense.

Christ also died for our sins, but we don't mention it """"""Henry"""""

he never asked for this

It's a naming convention within the community it was created by and for. Don't get your knickers in a twist because a bunch of nerds decided to use simple terms to refer to various glitches they encountered instead of sperging out like you.

Pannenkek entered the stage holding A, is not that hard """henry"""fags

This is god damn retarded.
I swear to god, you people are the remnants of R.O.B. cocksuckers that just WANTED to latch onto the next high-functioning autist.

The new Gears of War 4 shotgun BTFO Henryfags forever. It fires one shot when you half-press the fire button, and then a second shot when you do the other half-press.

"Holding A down and releasing it for a jump" is pretty much same as just pressing A once. It's just fancy-pancying his own record

Will he ever solve it?
It's the only thing standing between him and a full any% run with no a-presses

Is it really true that pannekoek is a math teacher? I can't believe someone has the time to spend 12 hours building enough speed to travel across QPUs and also have time to be a teacher.

If only he could construct some kind of rudimentary goomba ladder

I enjoy all the OC this meme has created

>It's the only thing standing between him and a full any% run with no a-presses

Is it really? There's a bunch of other A-presses he has to do elsewhere I think.

He's a tutor.
He doesn't get a lot of work.

He doesn't release it for a jump. And it's not the same "just pressing A" because in a run with multiple levels, the button is PRESSED before the"0.5x" level even starts, and is counted as 1 press THEN, not during the 0.5x level (which has 0).

I thought cloning the goombas were enough to do that.

In hundo, yes, but not any%.

There's no bob-omb to clone with on the ground level

Those are for a full 120 star run, but you can beat the game with less than that

While I'm sure he's spent 1000s of hours playing mario64, you use emulators when doing TASs, you use frame advancement to speed up time. He doesn't actually sit there for 12 hours to gain that speed

His stuff is Tool Assisted, my retarded friend. That means it's emulated and he can accelerate time all he wants.
And even if it was on console, it's not like he couldn't just leave the room and do other things.

no buttons is really boring desu

Why is Yoshi wearing Godot's helmet?

Does anyone else start feeling really anxious when he just walks around getting hit by enemies on purpose?

>it's another Ideas on how to get off the pole video

Someday we'll get a YES and hear that sweet file select music explain our woes away.

Nah, I know that getting hit resets the home position of the enemy to the point of contact, allowing him to position them into a jamboree.
He taught me that

I know that too, but it just makes me feel really anxious. Like my legs tense up and everything.

>idea works in theory but is impossible to replicate naturally
absolute despair

Can anyone explain this meme? Is this an actual Yoshi from a game?

Just watch the video m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

one day he'll figure it out