Tons of great indies on PC like Arma, Red Orchestra, Strategy Games, CRPGs Tycoon and Sim games

>tons of great indies on PC like Arma, Red Orchestra, Strategy Games, CRPGs Tycoon and Sim games
>All time classics like Dota and Counter Strike
>Play any game from the last decades
>Emulation
>XBOX franchises coming to Windows 10 like Dead Rising 4, Halo 5 Multiplayer, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizons 3
>Other xbox and windows games like Subnautica, EVERSPACE, Sea of Thieves
>Upcoming Masterpieces like Star Citizen, Divinity Original Sin 2, Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord
>Best Multiplats

Why waste money on a PS4 when the PC has everything from the past, is getting the best multiplat experiences, Franchises that used to be XBOX exclusives, tons of classics, the only true AA devs like Tripwire, Bohemia etc. ?
Why are PS4 fans so proud of their 2 exclusives? Are they that desperate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike
30vs60.com/
store.steampowered.com/stats/
youtu.be/vUT573PjNyc
youtu.be/77Wy2n-Hr7Y
youtu.be/0TEM8r9p_f4
notebookcheck.net/The-Witcher-3-Notebook-Benchmarks.143187.0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overwatch_(video_game)
elitegamingcomputers.com/good-cheap-gaming-computers/#20
pcpartpicker.com/list/sD8rM8
pcpartpicker.com/list/QNQ6QV
youtube.com/watch?v=h-KDfab0c7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are trying to justify their one good exclusive in 3 years box.

>Uncharted
>Nioh
>The Last of Us
>Bloodborne
>Until Dawn
>The Order: 1886
>Infamous
>Gravity Rush
I could go on, but you probably never heard of these great games before.

>Until Dawn
Hm

>movie game
>not released
>movie game
>actually good
>okay
>shit
>shit
>didn't play

whew

>The Order:1886
>Great

Pick one.

>The Order
That game was shit and you know it.

>movie game
And this is bad because...?

>MUH COST AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE

This kills the broke dick neet console pleb

It was a great game, (you)'re just too stupid to understand it.
also
>Persona 5
>Ratchet and Clank
>The Last Guardian
>Horizon Zero Dawn
Man, look at all these "no games".

Because both uncharted 4 and TLOU have good graphics, but generic cover shooter gameplay, boring multiplayer and little replay value

Understand what? The gameplay was boring that's pretty simple to understand Unless you like watching movies and call them games then sure

I like playing my games not just sitting there and having the game do everything for me and be full of cutscenes

The Last of Us was amazing and you know it.

They're not "movies" nor are they games, they're memorable cinematic experiences and perfect products suitable for the PS4 like all PS4 exclusives.

Dumb finger on thumb-poster.

Also, PC is hot garbage. Blue screens, forced updates, manually-obsoleted cards, etc. Fuck PC, PS4 and even XBONE and even Wii U are all superior.

The Order was fucking shit and you defending it because is an exclusive is an embarrasment for all of us who like the PS4 you retard.

t. tech illiterate spastic

>ArmA
>Indie

What's their publisher?

Those are no problem unless you're tech illiterate or have a PC that's a potato.

How are updates bad when it comes to games? besides, unless its a multiplayer game you can turn that shit off.

i'm missing ratchet and clank so much, i'll probably force my brother to buy a PS4pro so that i can play it

>manually-obsoleted cards
>forced updates
Found the underage

>Blue screens

>PC has everything from the past,
you can barely play n64 games and if you want to play older games you'll need a old rig with to run them

Only Bloodborne and TLOU apply here

>It was a great game, (you)'re just too stupid to understand it.
This is exactly like someone who is too stupid to understand how retarded he is would respond as well, btw.

>cinematic experience
So

you right bro

I could swear I have read this exact post before already.

Have you just never heard of DOSBox, nGlide, dgVoodoo...?

>if you want to play older games you'll need a old rig with to run them
DosBox mother fucker.

Are you talking out of your ass?

I can play n64 and Wii games (even able to use a wiimote using the bluetooth method) on my current rig. if you're poor and have a shitt pc from 2001 still then everything you said is true.

Emulation and virtual machines, you dumb little shit

Do PC haters even have any basic tech knowledge now a days?

why do you think they hate PC?

Bohemia interactive.
Or do you claim that witcher is indie because CDPR self publishes, or better yet, EA sports games?
"Indie" only applies to devs that donĀ“t have the infrastructure.

Definetly the PC has the most amazing catalog of all time but we haven't even started talking about things like sales, mods, better graphics, more customization, ect

Its missing the good Japanese games. Xbox franchises are all trash. Indieshit should be purged. Assfaggots is cancer you can keep that. It has no exclusives. No physical games. No quality control. Insufferable community. Can't even play the best game of all time on it.

>don't like the taste of shit
>"you're too stupid to appreciate the taste of this delicacy"

>I HATE VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEE
don't you have a Cred Forums thread to post in or something

PS 4 is a weebmachine, thats all

weeaboo is a "slur" for anime fan/otaku, it's like wondering why searching nigger only has negative connotations

Don't they themselves refer to themselves as weebs?

maybe ironically. Niggers call each other nigga so, you know.

If people seriously think this way gaming is fucking doomed.

Jesus.

>All time classics like Dota and Counter Strike

>Arma, Red Orchestra, Strategy Games, CRPGs Tycoon and Sim games
>PCMR uses their high end pcs to play exclusives that look like shit
>top selling games are early access survival coop shit or multiplatforms

better question is why would you buy an xbone in 2016+?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike

Year of Inception: 1999

Wow so I guess games from over 17 years aren't classics, the future is now my sony friend

Because UNATCO hurt their weenie

>(you)'re just too stupid to understand it.

Or (you)'re too stupid to actually decide that a game is bad, even on your platform.

>>tons of great indies on PC like Arma, Red Orchestra, Strategy Games, CRPGs Tycoon and Sim games
>great

You gotta be fucking kidding me. They are medicore at best.

>Why waste money on a PS4 when the PC has everything from the past

It dosen't. On top of that I want to play new games not replay some retro ones for infinity.

>Arma
>great
>Star Citizen
>upcoming

PC is basially meme

But those games are pure shit. Why would I want them? Rest is on consoles already.

1/10 made me reply

>why waste money on a ps4
oh the irony

PKEKS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>Those are no problem unless you're tech illiterate or have a PC that's a potato.
>only cheap PC can break, have system errors or only if you are doing something wrong

You gotta love reading PC autists.

>only cheap PC can break, have system errors or only if you are doing something wrong

that's true though????

No it isn't? Even most expensive hardware can have issues? All PC fanboys are this underage?

You forgot to mention most of what you listed can be played on a toaster

Most PS4 gamers also have a PC to play the essentials. Majority of the PC library has been utter trash for the last few years.

>t. PC illiterate

Here's a protip user: those "You just won a free iPad" ads? You haven't actually won a free iPad.

It doesn't matter how many shit points there supposedly are on PC, a lot of console games are at 30 fps which is absolutely awful for fps.

Wow user you are so smart. And?

I meant awful for first person shooters, it's near unplayable.

>which is absolutely awful for fps.

It isn't. Also same goes for PC.

>it's near unplayable.

How so?

JUST BUY IT ALL! Boom, now you can enjoy the best of all worlds

if all the exclusives you can name for a 3 year old console fit neatly inside a Cred Forums post your system has failed.

The ending sucked.

Also, you know, KB+M

I could never play a FPS on a console. That being said there are a few games I'd never play on a PC at least without a controller so it balances out a bit

Same goes for gaming PC's. Difference is that console exclusives are better.

It is shit, I bought a new laptop for uni, and was playing far cry 4 locked at 30 fps (turned out it was playing on nvidia power saving mode for some stupid reason).

It looked absolutely terrible and you noticed it straight away, it seemed stuttery/shaky. I imagine it isn't as bad on something like skyrim, but on a fps it's unacceptable.

based on what exactly?

Yeah keyboard and mouse is very important to as well, along with not getting jewed every year to play multiplayer.

Metacritic scores for example
How so? Can you explain without using memes? Maybe you are just shit at video games?

>Why waste money on a PS4

Why do you think I wasted money? All games that interest me are on PS4. If I wanted to play old games I would stay with pong or commodore.

So I'm supposed to take the word of incompetent journalists and a website that can easly be review bombed and review botted, and that has happened many times before.

This

30vs60.com/

You can see it straight away there, but it is about 1000x worse when you play full screen.

Some things like 4k/ultra settings are (very) nice luxuries, but over 30 fps is near essential.

Well it's certainly better than some fanboy autists like OP who named masterpices games that are not even released.

How does it makes games "unplayable". Some citation other than from your ass?

excuse me if im not compeled to go buy a ps4 and enjoy the one good game then.

I feel the same about PC except I can't enjoy even one good game.

When I said unplayable I mean that it feels completely terrible to the point where I wouldn't class it as running properly, you could probably "play" it at about 10 fps.

It is more noticeable if you're using a mouse + kb since they are far more sensitive as well.

Because going from consistent 60fps on PC to an 2Xfps on console makes you realize how shit console is.

So that's your opinion only, not straight fact. You should learn difference between one and other.

>your opinion only
The opinion of millions actually.

It really don't considering the fact consistent 60 fps on PC is rare and some of my favorite games have 0 fps there which makes them really unplayable.

Nope, unless you post some proof but still have problem with that.

>So that's your opinion only, not straight fact

The thing about 30 fps feeling terrible not being a fact could be said for anything, someone could go around saying 2 fps is fine and then if someone criticizes them say that it's not a fact.

>consistent 60 fps on PC is rare
If you're retarded and poor. Literally every game I've ever played on PC is able to get over 60fps all the time on max settings.

>some of my favorite games have 0 fps there
List 5

store.steampowered.com/stats/

60 fps is normal on a decent desktop, the gold standard is 120 fps. 30 fps means you're computers shit.

Last 3 games on my PS4 I played have 60fps. I wouldn't even be able to reach 1 of your precious frames on PC.

>Last 3 games on my PS4 I played have 60fps
Name those 3

>The thing about 30 fps feeling terrible not being a fact could be said for anything, someone could go around saying 2 fps is fine

I said 30fps not 2 fps. You are pretty dumb.

>If you are retarded and poor
.> Literally every game I've ever played on PC is able to get over 60fps all the time on max settings.

Prove it.

No it isn't. 60fps require expensive PC and locked down 60 fps is really rare considering awful optimization on PC.

The menus and the loading screens

Gravity Rush, TLOU, Overwatch.

>not being able to greentext
>prove it

Prove what? My personal experience?

Kek

>2 Remasters
>a MOBA
Wow m8, next you'll tell me you can play 2D platformers at 60fps as well.

>store.steampowered.com/stats/

How is this proof? Are you retarded?

>I said 30fps not 2 fps. You are pretty dumb.

I was saying a incredibly obviously false example, everyone would agree 2 fps is terrible but someone could still say it wasn't a fact. Almost everyone on PC would agree 30 fps is absolutely terrible, but you're still saying it isn't a fact.

My 700 pound laptop can play far cry 4/ bf4 at 60 fps on medium/high.

Laptops are notoriously expensive compared to desktops, so I'd guess a 500 pound desktop could play most games at 60 fps medium, cheaper if you skimp on stuff like a ssd.

>6-11 million concurrent users
Like I said, Millions.

consoles are better
youtu.be/vUT573PjNyc

>Prove what? My personal experience?

Prove that you can play games at locked 60fps on your PC? You can't understand?

>2 Remasters
>a MOBA

They are remasters and fps, which means they are games. You asked me so I answered. Are you retarded?

Because I'm in my twenty and have become a casual and can't be fucked playing games half the time and all the PC exclusives - bar grand strategy/ Strategy [Which all run on my toaster laptop anyway, same for the emulators] - don;t interest me in the slightest.

I'll stick to being a casual on my console when I bother to play it.

Gaming is barely a hobby of mine now, I tend to read, write and make music which I've taken an interest in. I don;t even get that excited for games any more, I've yet to play the New Deus Ex though which I look forward to, nothing much else.

>I was saying a incredibly obviously false example

Apparently you did.

> Almost everyone on PC would agree 30 fps is absolutely terrible

I asked for proof user. Your personal opinion isn't fact. Also you said "unplayable". Not only you pull things out of ass but not now move goalposts.
Yes, steam has millions users. And?

>Uncharted
>The Last of Us
>Until Dawn
>Infamous
come on now.

>Uncharted
>Until Dawn
>Infamous

A $375 PC can get 60 fps in DAS3

youtu.be/77Wy2n-Hr7Y

PC also has the best controller now too

youtu.be/0TEM8r9p_f4

>post yfw you can already emulate ps3, 360 and wiiu on pc

>so I'd guess a 500 pound desktop could play most games at 60 fps medium, cheaper if you skimp on stuff like a ssd.

Not at constant 60fps. Most games are also old or indie with bad graphics. That argument is silly.

>PC also has the best controller now too
>SC

expect angry sonyggers and xbabbies

Because I like the current and upcoming PS4 exclusives.

And I'm not too poor to own both platforms.

>Being a PC-onlyfag

Please crawl back to your meme-infested shithole of /r/pcmasterrace.

360/xbone a best, kys

>used parts

You gotta love PC shills

>he thinks he can emulate them

You gotta love them even more.

Don't forget HD 3DS emulation, user.

You're definition of proof is impossible, like I pointed out with my previous statement.

This isn't only my opinion, it is very, very common on PC.

Unplayable to me is running like absolute shit, not properly unplayable since you could "play" it at 5 fps. I'm not moving goal posts, I'm using the common use of the word.

Nice falseflag my fellow PCbro

>Prove that you can play games at locked 60fps on your PC? You can't understand?
Fucking Christ your grammar is shit.
Prove that you play those 3 games at 60fps and then I will.
>They are remasters and fps, which means they are games
First, Solitaire is a game, why don't you list that as well? Second, Overwatch is a MOBA. Third, I would at the very least EXPECT a remaster of a game from the past 6 years to have an improved frame-rate over the previous installment, otherwise, why remaster it?
Continue to blind yourself to the truth so you can keep up your confirmation bias faggot.

>You're definition of proof is impossible

If you don't have anything to back up your statement is basically worthless.

>5fps

I said 30fps not 5fps. If you can't read I suggest elementary school again.

TLoU is playable on PC with PS Now. -1 point
Bloodborne is actually a great PS4 exclusive. +1 point
Uncharted is pretty good too although arguably more of an interactive movie than a game. +1 point
Subscription fee required to play online. -1 point

Everything else is either not out yet or shit. +0 points

Final score: 0 points
Verdict: Get rekt noob

If you don't mind waiting there's going to be a lot of ps4 exclusive.

notebookcheck.net/The-Witcher-3-Notebook-Benchmarks.143187.0.html

I don't normally resort to this, but you are too fucking stupid to think clearly. This is the last (you) from me.

>Prove that you play those 3 games at 60fps and then I will.
Every single PS4 system can play them at 60fps, it's impossible to play them at lower framerates you idiot.

Where is your proof?

>First, Solitaire is a game, why don't you list that as well? Second, Overwatch is a MOBA. Third, I would at the very least EXPECT a remaster of a game from the past 6 years to have an improved frame-rate over the previous installment, otherwise, why remaster it?

Solitare isn't PS4 game you fucking idiot and Overwatch is fps. I don't give a shit what you expect, those are games and I played them at 60fps like I said.

>Continue to blind yourself to the truth

Wow, you showed me.

>nearly half-way through this current gens life-cycle
How much longer can we wait before there's a PSV?

>Blue screens
YROD (that forces you to buy a new console)
>forced updates
We have those too!
>manually-obsoleted cards
Yes, after 2 to 3 years if you take 20 minuets to inform yourself
>Fuck PC
You'd like that
>PS4 and even XBONE and even Wii U are all superior.
in what? lack of game? in money required to have the right to play online? in inferior multiplats?

Bottom part is for this stupid shit, where you can't understand it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove 30 fps is shit, it's just obvious it is.

It is also IMPOSSIBLE to prove 120 fps is good, and IMPOSSIBLE to prove 5 FPS is shit.

>PSVR
Don't waste your money on that stuff user.

>Every single PS4 system can play them at 60fps, it's impossible to play them at lower framerates you idiot.
Proof?
>Overwatch is fps
It's a moba.
>those are games and I played them at 60fps like I said.
NIGGER, MY TI-84 COULD RUN THOSE GAMES AT 60FPS

>notebookcheck.net/The-Witcher-3-Notebook-Benchmarks.143187.0.html

>40fps on 720p

Oh gawd

this pic would be great for a /hoc/ meme

The gtx 980 is the one you should look at, the recently released nvidia mid range card is insane and is just as good as the 980.

>tons of great indies on PC like Arma
>killing own thread in the first sentence
what is it today? All boards are FULL with mouthbreathing retards trying to communicate

>PSV
what do you think the ps4k is?

>Proof?
I already said what is proof. Where is yours finally? Instead of posting evidence you ask me? Show me your amazing benchmark with Witcher 3 along with your specs timestamped.
>it's a moba
It's fps
>NIGGER, MY TI-84 COULD RUN THOSE GAMES AT 60FPS
So it's confirmed you have shit PC like I deducted.

>The gtx 980 is the one you should look at,
>500$ laptop

Ok user.

500 pound (not dollar) desktop (not laptop)

When I say PSV, I mean an ACTUAL generational successor, not what the PS4 should have been.
You didnt give me proof whatsoever, you merely said they do that.
>It's fps
It's a MOBA
>So it's confirmed you have shit PC like I deducted.
What the fuck are you even babbling about? I was saying that the 3 games you listed arent even demanding and even the lowest end PCs could run Overwatch at 60fps. Not to mention the better resolution and controls you have on PC.

Overwatch is an FPS desu, stop trying to deny. It is like calling Super Mario 64 a Survival Horror because the Boo Mansion Piano scared the crap out out of you when it jumped out.

"Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overwatch_(video_game)

It isn't. I admit it was the standard for pc but I haven't used it since I got the SC and now is exclusively used for player 2 in local coop games. Also go see the steam user reviews.

elitegamingcomputers.com/good-cheap-gaming-computers/#20

All the builds there beat the PS4 in performance.

>a FPS
>wikipedia
And that's where you fucked up user.

>Arma
>not great
yes it is you dumb faggot

name one ps4 game with as much depth, costumization, scale and a community dedicated enough to get 100 player on voip
You fucking can't

Because I'm an idort and I can allow myself to play games I want to play

You secondaries with only a single platform are all the same.

>You didnt give me proof whatsoever, you merely said they do that.
And this is a proof. I asked you for proof first. Where is it?
>It's a MOBA
It's fps.
>I was saying that the 3 games you listed arent even demanding and even the lowest end PCs could run Overwatch at 60fps.
No, "lowest" PC wouldn't even be able to launch Overwatch at any framerate. Those games looks good and play good, I don't give a shit if they are hardware demanding.

That piano was legit scary dude.

Fuck off retard anybody and I mean anybody that plays CSGO or Dota 2 deserve to die

No it isn't. It's broken piece of shit panned both by games and critics.
>MOBA
>me
And that's where you fucked up user.

>scott pilgrim still not on steam
i won't switch from ps4 to pc until then

>I mean an ACTUAL generational successor, not what the PS4 should have been.

but this is what you're going to get
Sony released the same game in 3 years, and people bought 3 consoles to be able to play it, why would they even consider trying some technological breakdown when they can milk dudebros, normies and retards?

>Sony released the same game in 3 years, and people bought 3 consoles

What?

last of us, last of us HD, last of us 4K and uncharted
the sales are outstanding for the two firsts, it will be the same for the third, and we'll have some kinf of "uncharted, defenitive ultimate goty edition"

>No it isn't. It's broken piece of shit panned both by games and critics.
where are you getting this from? Metacritic? 3 years old and still 30k players every day.

>And this is a proof
What? You mean you can just say it, and it's proof, but I can't? If that's what you mean, then catch cancer and die. If that's not what you mean, you still haven't provided any proof.
>It's fps.
MULTIPLAYER ONLINE BATTLE ARENA.
>No, "lowest" PC wouldn't even be able to launch Overwatch at any framerate.
I refer you to and

> "good" indies
> dota & cs "classics"
> caring about xbox franchises

This is some low level trolling

>last of us, last of us HD, last of us 4K and uncharted
>the sales are outstanding for the two firsts, it will be the same for the third, and we'll have some kinf of "uncharted, defenitive ultimate goty edition"

There are only 2 versions of last of us. I bought TLOU on PS4 since I never had PS3. Where the fuck did you get info that people bought multiple versions of the same game and multiple consoles just to play it?
From your ass again?

it sold one million and a half on day one, please, don't pretend there's only new players who got it please

>You mean you can just say it, and it's proof, but I can't

No this is because: every PS4 can run those games at 60fps, not every PC can run all games at 60fps. It shouldn't even be hard concept for primitive ape like you. When will I see your PC? (I asked first).
>MULTIPLAYER ONLINE BATTLE ARENA.
It's first person shooter. Even developer said that.
>I refer you to and

500 pound is about twice what PS4 cost. This isn't lowest PC you technological illiterate ape.

I gotta tell you OP

PC really is the way to go

but I can't believe that you managed to list zero examples of why that is true

>it sold one million and a half on day one

Give me source that it was people who have first TLOU.

I could say "give me a source they aren't" except we would go full circle because there is none.
so okay, these 1.5M are totally new players, you win the "argument" you're the best

>every PS4 can run those games at 60fps
Proof?

> not every PC can run all games at 60fps
I never said everyone could

>500 pound is about twice what PS4 cost
Where the fuck are you pulling 500 Lb from?

>This isn't lowest PC you technological illiterate ape.
I said PC's not PC. In a world where PCs can be literally upwards of $2000, this is lowest-end.

Console fags, do you realise that buying a console is exactly the same as buying a desktop, but instead of installing windows you install a shit OS which jews you out of $50 every year

>I could say "give me a source they aren't"

I asked you first. Learn what burden of proof is.

>Proof?
Proof is every single video on youtube.
>I never said everyone could
You said yours can. Yet failed to prove that, instead backpedaling with question.
>Where the fuck are you pulling 500 Lb from?
From source you give me?
>In a world where PCs can be literally upwards of $2000,
We are talking about reality and our own dimension, not your wet fantasy.

No, because I don't have to beg for games and fight with malware and blue screens.

>Dota
>Counter Strike
>All time classics

ebic

>First 2 games and already multiplats
>indie shit

Ebin

That isn't any better than the usual PS4 lists.
Wii U had the only worthwhile exclusives this generation

>First 2 games and already multiplats
that is the point, those are windows games, xbox and pc is one happy family now while PS4 is sitting in the corner throwing a temper tantrum
>indie shit
still more gameplay than anything naughty dog put out

>500 pound is about twice what PS4 cost

Yes but you don't have to pay for online, pay extre for games ad it'w ay more powerful. Plays games at 60 fps high/medium instead of 30fps low/medium.

>ARMA
>Great

nice meme

>that is the point, those are windows games, xbox and pc is one happy family now
More like PCucks trying to ride on Xbox games because they don't have their own. It's pretty sad actually.
>still more gameplay than anything naughty dog put out
Nope, also pretty shit in quality.

>Yes but you don't have to pay for online, pay extre for games ad it'w ay more powerful. Plays games at 60 fps high/medium instead of 30fps low/medium.

It still cost more considering that. PS4 don't run games at low and many at 60fps. Also nice moving goalposts.

>Proof is every single video on youtube.
Really nigger? You aren't going to prove it then?

>From source you give me?
Let me rectify that for you then.
pcpartpicker.com/list/sD8rM8
Total cost converting from USD to LB...300 pounds
>We are talking about reality and our own dimension, not your wet fantasy.
Come again? pcpartpicker.com/list/QNQ6QV
This isn't even top of the line.

PC and PS4 are completely interchangeable at this point with more niche games appearing on the PS4. Not only are there factually more than 2 exclusives on the PS4, but some of the titles that are shared between the PC and PS4 actually have better features on PS4 than on PC (Diablo 3's local 4 player co-op comes to mind immediately).

Not only that, but you don't need to worry as much about keeping your consoles hardware up to date to play games for it. Sure, the Pro is there to swindle people into the 4k meme, but that still doesn't stop early adopters from playing the same game in 1080p.

Then there is the physical copy argument, which boils down to opinion, but I always prefer physical disks I can display over an app that just tells me what games i sort of own.

Finally, there's the ease of use. I work/study in IT for a living. The last thing I want to do after studying/working a full day of trouble shooting is to come home and troubleshoot when a game isn't working right. Consoles allow the ease of just putting the damn thing in, letting it install, then playing the damn thing. Plus I can actually let my friends borrow games/borrow games myself if anyone wants to try something out.

Both have their uses, user, and you aren't truly master race unless you are an idort. Sorry, but it's the truth.

>Really nigger? You aren't going to prove it then?
I already proved it. So you admit that your PC is shit and inferior to my console and cun't run games at 60 fhrames per secundos?
>pcpartpicker.com/list/sD8rM8
So PC that cost more than PS4 can run Overwatch? I'm impressed.
>This isn't even top of the line
Which by your definition is "lowest"... I get it.

>All games that interest me are on PS4.
Like what?

t. sonigger

Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, TLOU, Uncharted 4, new Yakuza, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2. Only from recent ones.

I love how PCucks are co-oping the XBone for games now, but prior to this, superior Vita ports to the PS4 didn't count.

>PCuck

>I already proved it.
Until i see a link, i refuse to accept that as proof since its literally just your comment.
>So PC that cost more than PS4 can run Overwatch? I'm impressed.
PC that costs $400 runs it at 60fps, just as well as PS4, Meanwhile, you've already payed an additional 50 dollars a year for the past 3 years making the total a solid $450 assuming you bought it at $299 (even though it released at $399). Not to mention, you guys payed an additional 20 dollar fee for Overwatch on console.

According to him they are pals now even though shitting on Xbone in other threads. They are pretty funny.

>PC has not had a single good game release this year
>Or last year
>Nothing on the books for next year either

LMAO

Please explain how I am a sonigger by owning a PC, PS4, and a Wii U? The only one who sounds married to their platform if you.

But you can play Deus Ex on it. What are you talking about?

Deus Ex was also on PS2. It isn't a PC exclusive, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-KDfab0c7Q
Here, where is your proof already user?
>PC that costs $400 runs it at 60fps, just as well as PS4
400$ PC isn't lowest PC. I didn't payed 150$ additional user. But if we are counting additional cost you payed for mouse, keyboard, more electricity costs. I also bought used Overwatch for 30$

Mouse and keyboard will only cost 20 pounds.

Also

>reminder that a 10 pound mouse and keyboard will beat the best, most accurate 100 pound controller with ease

>>reminder that a 10 pound mouse and keyboard will beat the best, most accurate 100 pound controller with ease

To be honest it will be piece of shit. Also enjoy playing action games with it.

>anything on console is a good game.
>that link,
>hover over
>see FPS counter
>54fps
Nice try bub
>But if we are counting additional cost
Oh this is going to be good
>mouse and keyboard
Already included that in the link I sent you for 300 pound.
>more electricity costs
Proof you dumb sand nigger. The difference between a console and PC in terms of cost would be fucking minuscule since energy is dirt cheap.
>I also bought used Overwatch for 30$
Oh, if we are talking about cheap games, you are going to lose this one.

>blue screens

btfo

Yes it will be shit, but a 5 pound wired mouse is still going to be trillions of times more accurate.

HEY PCFAGS
I need to play a new game. Suggest me something.
I like flashy combat (dmc/revengance, witcher 3, souls series) or atmospheric games (new vegas / stalker, deus ex series, witcher series).

Dead rising

>54fps
>Nice try bub

It runs at 60fps most of the time with minor dips. I never said it's locked 60fps. You at the other hand never give me evidence of your PC running games at locked 60fps proving that you were lying piece of shit with mom's laptop inferior to my console.
>Proof you dumb sand nigger.
Proof that PC have bigger power consumption than consoles? Wow. I bet your build uses less than 200 wats during gaming :^)
>Oh, if we are talking about cheap games, you are going to lose this one.
We don't.

So bacially you said "lowest PC can run Overwatch" while posting PC that cost more than PS4. Congratulation.

> trillions of times more accurate.

Nice number out of ass. Let's play SFV to confirm that.

Bayonetta, Bloodborne.

>60fps most of the time with minor dips
60fps with dips isn't 60fps.
>lying piece of shit with mom's laptop inferior to my console
Why do you care what my specs are?
Ive already provided you a computer, with specs and price that can run Overwatch at 60FPS.
>So bacially you said "lowest PC can run Overwatch" while posting PC that cost more than PS4. Congratulation.
Nigger do you not understand what an investment is? Did you never have to do this math problems where someone paid more initially but less in the long run? Besides I've already shown that it'll cost less due to the paid subscription bullshit ALONE.
You know he was talking about when aiming is required

fighting games don't make you navigate a 360 degree environment you dumb spastic.

>60fps with dips isn't 60fps.
Yes it is.
>Why do you care what my specs are?
Because you use this as argument?
>Ive already provided you a computer, with specs and price that can run Overwatch at 60FPS
And?
>Nigger do you not understand what an investment is?
No, but apparently you have.
>where someone paid more initially but less in the long run?
But I will pay less. System you posted is a lot more expensive. Even including additional cost for both systems.
>You know he was talking about when aiming is required

Yes, because I play shooters only.

>fighting games don't make you navigate a 360 degree environment you dumb spastic.

Some of them actually do you autistic ameba sperglord. Also it's irrelevant to my post you brain dead fish frog.

SFV doesn't you cum gurgling retard go jerk of your father

>Because you use this as argument?
If you would actually read, you'd realize I said every game I've played gets 60fps, not every game...EVER. But fine. I have a 290x and an i5 4690

>But I will pay less. System you posted is a lot more expensive. Even including additional cost for both systems.
Nigger. its an additional 150 in just the past 3 years alone for the subscription. If you add that to the 299 for a ps4 and compare it to the 400 dollar computer I linked....do the fucking math. 449+ is not less than 400.

>SFV doesn't you cum gurgling retard

So what you autistic spasmatronic turd?

> go jerk of your father

That's a nice tradition in your family you unorganized autism-semen leftover

>>It's fps.
>MULTIPLAYER ONLINE BATTLE ARENA.

requirements for a game to be an fps :
1) to be in first person : check
2) the main component of the game must be being able to shoot people with firearms, energy weapons, thrown weapons, or weapons similar to bows and crossbows : check

>STILL NO FORST PERSON SHOOTER THO

fuck is your damage user

>If you would actually read, you'd realize I said every game I've played gets 60fps

If you are playing indie shit or solitare no wonder.

> its an additional 150 in just the past 3 years alone for the subscription.

Subscription isn't part of hardware cost and it's not mandatory. You can get free codes or cheaper on ebay where it cost around 20$ without free games. I can also count antivirus costs, controller costs, OS costs on PC.

Because its so expensive most PCfags have to turn to piracy to play any games. Because the only real avenue of purchasing games legally is one where you don't actually own them and the company does extremely shady shit all the time.
Because I like being able to play more games day one and a lot of games have staggered releases on different platforms or some games will never EVER come to PC even through emulation like any xbox game.
Because there is ZERO quality control on Steam and it has more shovelware than every nintendo console ever made combined. I don't like sorting through shit to find a playable game.
Because it gave us gone home and other indie trash.
Because it gave us the cancer of MOBA games and e sports.
Because Kickstarter.
Because the cancerous Steam community.
I could go on but I wont.

Rust qualifies as a FPS. Just because it qualifies as a FPS, doesn't mean that's what it should be classified as.
>I can also count antivirus costs
>paying for antivirus
Things just suddenly became a lot clearer about just how autistic you are.
>OS costs on PC
Torrent it (don't even say anything about the or legality of this option cause those free codes you mentioned aren't too legal either)or use the license from another computer. If you don't already have a desktop or laptop, then you must be fucking 13.
>If you are playing indie shit or solitare no wonder.
All of Assassins creed up to 3
All the bioshocks
all the Borderlands
All the Call of Duty's
dark souls
darksiders
deadrising 1 and 2
all the deadspaces
Dishonored
Skyrim
F:NV
Fallout 3
Farcry 3
GTAV
Anything Hitman

Want more? The list goes on and on

>Because its so expensive most PCfags have to turn to piracy to play any games
You got that the other way around.

>Things just suddenly became a lot clearer about just how autistic you are.
>using piracy argument about cost
>call someone autistc

You don't know how hard you shoot at your own foot.

>all those games
>constant 60fps on your PC

Why are you pulling things out of your ass?

>using piracy argument about cost
You used the same argument, I was simply using it to negate the one you made. Whole lot of double standards here.

>Why are you pulling things out of your ass?
>you're Not experiencing this
I'm so sorry.