Was Palmer "The Oculus Rift will retail for $250" Luckey our guy all along?

Was Palmer "The Oculus Rift will retail for $250" Luckey our guy all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>homeschooled
>right wing
>betrays everything for money
>trump drone
Yeah I guess he could fit in.

VIDEO GAMES

fuck off you dumb frogposter

You forgot
>successful

While you are being paid 1 dollar an hour for being a CTR shill

Oculus Rift is videogames, my friend

What the fuck even is a CTR

Crash Team Racing

correctrecord.org/about/
>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

I'm more of a Mario Kart enthusiast

Hes a btard so probably

>supports Drumpf
Definitely not our guy
Good thing I didn't fall for the nazi VR meme

>h-how about those other shills, huh guys?

fuck off

>if you don't like our fat old man it means you're supporting the other wrinkled old opportunist
No. I'm not American and you guys are happy to side with one or another candidate that sucks corporate dicks anyway.

His gf sounds like a dirty kafir whore.

>btard

Edgy teenlord detected.

I work for Correct The Record. I get paid $1 a post, which is pretty good because I can shitpost a lot an hour. Cred Forums is easy money. That said I'm going to vote for Trump, I just need the money.

>implying Palmer and his girlfriend are not based

Why is Cred Forums full of liberal cucks?

How the fuck do you "fund" a facebook group?

I saw this shit on twitter and couldn't wait to get here and see people praising VR and how it's the way of the future now.

>exploited by corporations
>reveres his chains
>calls other cucks
like pottery

This.

Christ, this is getting too Cred Forums for Cred Forums. Go post there or something instead.

>why doesn't everybody agree with me?!?!

cuck

somebody post the red marks feels throw oculus in the trash meme

>homeschooled
>right wing

how are those things bad or Cred Forums

Because video games are worse than movies when it comes to propaganda and cuckery.

While you can watch movies where niggers rap, you can play games where niggers kill whitey and racists and the KKK

Got to agree with this, both candidates would probably be fine with fucking over the american people for more money or power.
The fact that people genuinely argue over which shithead is better baffles me.

ITT

Reminder that there's a sub-reddit that admits they're being dedicated to shilling Trump all over the internet, including Cred Forums

But it's perfectly alright because Hillary does it too. Fight fire with fire :^) They can do it cause the jews do it too!!!

/ourguy/

American "politics" boil down to soccer, support a team against another, there's no ideology or actual thought involved.

reminder

It's also funny people don't realize most of the other people working at Oculus are actually Hillary supporters and not Trump. As if this one guy, even if he is one of the founders, controls the entire company's business decisions. He's just a project manager these days.

?

You my friend are the cuck.

Movies are turning into Chinese propaganda, more than anything.

Strap-ons are gr8 though

1$ with tax has deposited to your account

>ou can play games where niggers kill whitey and racists and the KKK
Except there are mainstream movies about the same thing.

The worst is when you see these brainwashed faggots sincerely try and argue that it's okay when Donald Trump outsources jobs and profits off screwing over American labor.

lol

Because is Trump is actually a pretty funny and based guy, even before he ran for president

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

>$0.01 has been deposited into your Nimble America account.

just sad. today the devs are literally either sjws or alt-rights. middles or craftsmanish dedicated people are gone.