YouTube Gaming to air weekly live show with Geoff Keighley

>engadget.com/2016/09/23/youtube-gaming-geoff-keighley-live-talk-show/

Congrats to our guy. He made it.

I fucking love Geoff.

>Cred Forums suddenly loves Geoff
What happened?

>Popular YouTubers Nadeshot, iJustine, MatPat and iHasCupQuake will be popping up too

kojimafags

I don't get this Geoff Keighley meme, the guy has no personality, almost no facial expressions, asks boring questions, makes every interview sound like a low-budget PSA.

How is he the face of the industry?

I love geoff and doritos!

>E-celebs

You're all going to have to fuck off until you turn 18

Cred Forums has always liked Geoff. The Dewrito Pope thing was always done with love.

yeah, not watching it
sorry jeff

He wasn't always like this ;_;

I love corporate dick in my mouth and anus!

Would you rather some faggot from Kotaku or Polygon be the face of the industry? Geoff is just about the least offensive guy out there in comparison to everyone else.

>MatPat
FUCKING RUINED

A man robbed of his soul.

Fucking. Dropped.

Kyle Bosman dropped Bosman at home for this shit, and he isnt gonna be showing up? Fuck this.

>loves Geoff
I don't think I would say I would love Geoff. But I have always had a good respect for Geoff for being professional and being focused on games while tactfully avoiding unrelated bullshit, politics, or drama as he instead focuses on the games. He has been a very good man for the industry.

It just so happens to be that my respect for most other journalists and commentators of the industry has plunged, making Geoff Keighley stand out more than ever since he has stayed mostly true to himself even in these very sad times.

i would literally rather watch pewdiepie than that game theory faggot
i would fucking rather watch barney

time ruins everything

Reminder that E-Celebs are cancer and you children should be fucking ashamed.

I've liked him since his G4 E3 days. He's a sperg but fuck if I'm going to count that against him when 99/100 other journalists in the industry only took the job because they couldn't land an interview at the Wall Street journal like they wanted.

Speak for yourself, I don't.

Geoff is a fucking industry slave and shill.

literally who

What's wrong with matpat?

He's an alright dude if you accept that journalist Geoff died years ago and his sole occupational purpose is to hype upcoming AAA games.

I seriously have no idea what Geoff Keighley does all year. He pops up at E3 and then again at the VGAs. That's like five days a year he has real work. What the fuck? Is he a billionaire or something? Its nice to have him do something consistent now, hasn't done something like that since gametrailers. I expect Kojima to be a regular guest.

>"oh cool geoff is pretty good"
>geoff: ". . . we'll have ijustine, matpat. . . "

Well I guess I'm not watching now.

He took a shit on angry joe

What isn't wrong with that faggot?