> Aerials are safe on power shield. Can be spammed without risk

> N-air breaks any combo unless its 100% guaranteed

> Fire ball into dash grab or safe aerial into dash grab is a frametrap

For Cloud mains

>still 6 hours until Cred Forumskend minimum
my life is so empty

make one right now and I'd bet we would get a few in it

>it's a smash player argue over skill episode
>when they couldn't even do shoryuken inputs and complained en-masse to nintendo

cute, you know you guys should try sfv. That game might actually be a good entry point for you fags if you wanted to get into real fighters.

Anyone have the pic about him talking about Islamic slavery? Always cracks me up.

>SFV
lmao no, Capcom is too retarded to make a proper fighting game that even the Killer Instinct reboot is a better game than SFV, all you got is waifus

I was mainly talking about how easy that game is in comparison to previous titles.

>want to play sm4sh
>can't be bothered to get my controller from under my bed
Guess i'll keep browsing.

>accidentally hit two moves
>kill opponent

Nope. Ganon just forces other characters to camp because if you go in on him it's too brain dead dangerous. If you just hang away and spam ranged moves then there is nothing he can do.

If someone makes an early smashtourney I'll play for a while. It could be fun to play in a more laid back one for once. Most of the tryhards and mass shitposters in those threads come from nort and south america anyway.

Dorf's ceiling is 2 feet tall, he's just shit

>muh reads

These people are suffering from the side effects of the Ganondick.

>I inconvenience myself on purpose
>I'm better
Woah

Someone post the captian falcon/ mario one please.

You have achieved that transcended state of laziness where you just become one with your room. I would give anything to have that right now

Nevermind i caved and got it. Had to get new batteries for my wii mote too. Life is so hard

>That feel when getting 4-5 choke grabs in a row

You play with a Wiimote?

>tfw the up airs begin

Hori controller plugged into wii mote

Ganondorf is my third option but I only play him for fun because he is a blast to play. I do main Samus and second Little Mac.

being bad =/= being difficult to play.
Ganon is simple as all fuck, he's just shit.
If you want a hard to use character that's also bad play Pacman.

The only bad characters in smash are the mii fighters and maybe Charizard. The rest of the cast is blanaced to a certain extent.

>that guy who only ever plays a single character and never ever switches

You guys know that's boring, right? Win or lose, it's simply no fun playing against the same character more than three matches in a row.

>b-but muh main! Muh serious business!!!!

That only applies to tournament matches played for money. Fucking get over yourself, playing online should be purely for the sake of entertainment.

t. Salty baby

>a low-tier character needs to put more effort than a high-tier character to win matches

Wow OP, this truly is the revelation of the century!

I wouldnt say that there's no bad characters. It's more that there's only like 3 downright awful characters.
Even then, nothing gets as bad as Brawl Ganon, Melee Bowser or Melee Kirby.

>You guys know that's boring, right?
Not for me it isn't. I'll play whoever I like to play.

>muh gannbros! >O

>that one guy who almost exclusively plays cloud still gets mad when he can't recover

>says the guy who typed out paragraphs of tumblr memes about "fair play" in a party game

Pot calling the kettle a nigger as always.

>Ganondorf
If u want to play the "I ONLY CARE ABOUT FUNDAMENTALS" character join us Ikebros in our journey to perfect spacing and hard reads

Charizard's pretty good now, with all the buffs he's got a strong aerial game. I swear by Mii puncher and Mii shooter, too.

wut

Nah man, he is now the worst character again, even Below Jiggs.

Now, the buffs did wonders for mewtwo, marth, samus, dong, bowser and ike.

>camp ledge
>jump off and go for a side+b at every chance

Ganon mains are the most boring pieces of shit. Only Mario comes close to being as braindead unfun

Lucina is and always will be better than any of the other smash characters

Have a nice day anons

Great commentary, for glory warrior.

Literally no Ganon main does this, because it's so easy to counter. If it's a legit problem to you, I don't even know what to say.

>Melee Kirby
those were dark times

>That guy that plays Marth instead of Lucina
>That guy who plays female corrin
>That guy who plays naked puff

>waifufags

Play Marth you fat piece of shit.

I've mained Marth for 15 years now. I can't stand Lucinafags.

Why the fuck would anyone play male corrin?

>that guy that plays lucina instead of marth
>that guy who plays stockingcap puff and never goes for a sleep or sing

I may not be fat but i do know that lucina a best

>Those anons with shit taste

Who are the downright awful, and does palutena belong to that trio?

>Playing an objectively inferior clone

>Inferior
>Playing Marth outside of melee
>Not playing Lucina

>playing dark pit in for glory
>just hanging out on ledge waiting for cloud to follow me, hit him with some random aerial and watch him die
It's not that different from fighting little mac actually, guy has shit tier recovery.

Palu is Meh.
Awful would be like Zelda, charizard and puff. Maybe ganon instead of zard. I dunno they're both shit.

Playing Lucina is like playing Marth easy mode, until you get up to higher levels, where she's just plain worse.

>palutena over zelda
but how? I mean zelda isn't great but her normals are at least not fucking palutena's.

A guy playing Palutena took a set from Zero.

Palu has a great dash speed, dash attack and bair have invulnerability, fair combos out of throws at nearly any %.
She has some serious downsides , which is why she's considered low tier on the BR tier list, which I think is fairly accurate, but she has more going for her than zelda.

Zelda is slow, floaty with bad landing options , awful sweetspots on her aerials, the worst projectile in the game and to top it all off she's light as hell. I'm probably missing more.
Her only real upside is that she has ridiculous kill power.

You can still put in work with low tiers, yknow.

>brother and friends decide to take me to an actual tournament
>have to face mew2king in pools

his cloud makes you rethink the entire game. That man just will not give you an opening its scary.

Palutena is on the lower end of what we call midtier.
Zelda is often found last or second to last.

Palutena's airgame is actually pretty nice

zelda sucks at everything

>playing scrub marth

have fun not getting kills you waifufag

>Have fun not getting kills you waifufag
>Marth mains actually believe this

Lucy can kill just fine.

I main Corrin and Cloud. Judge me.

Faggot.

Faggot.

What if main is the one I have the most fun with

>acting like spacing attacks for extra damage isn't important
>i can hit idiots with random forward smashes just fine

>rotate ganondorf, DK, dedede, falco, roy
>get juggled by mario all over the place

i stand a chance with roy and falco but with heavies you're just so fucked against a good mario

>oh smash 4 Cred Forumskend this looks like fun
>ffa oh good that must mean it'll just be a fuckfest of craziness dueto ffa fuckery
>every match has that one guy that exlcusively plays one mid to top tier character and camps until it's just you and him/her left
>they all play identically
this is /vg/ tier

Anyone have one for Robin just kidding no one cares enough to make one;_;

Well there's jab to fsmash.
Also edge guarding.

>any character in sm4sh
>having a high skill ceiling

>that one guy who plays only mario
>that one guy who plays only marth
>that one guy who plays only SOME FAGGOT

Can you guys just have fun?

pacman has some pretty complex stuff, the problem is that top tiers shit on him for no effort

it's hard when those fags ruin every match with their shitty tryhard garbage
not to mention every match being a fucking omega or battlefield

where is the tourney

The point of the game is to win. That's what makes it fun. I have fun trying to win and there is literally nothing you can do that won't make it more fun for me and less fun for you.

Well, sometimes I like to pick Palutena's temple for fun.

>The point of the game is to win. That's what makes it fun
If you think you need to win in anything to have fun you're delusional. And the reason those players are a chore to play against is because they do the same thing on the same stage every amtch. it becomes insultingly dull after the first match or two than it becomes tedious.

Honestly, the players that play a variety of characters in between matches are infinitely more fun to play and skillful compared to the one hit wonders on here.
That one bowser player in Cred Forumskends is the only player with a single "main" who I respect because of how ridicolously agressive he is.

>someone picks palutena's temple/GCO
>all four players immediately run off and kill themselves
How does that even happen.

I have fun trying to win and that's all that matters.

Because they know how god-like puff is in P.temple

What's the verdict on Toon Link, Villager, Yoshi, and Peach?

So I havent really kept up with the meta for this game but all this tier talk makes me want to see the latest tier list.

Is the one from Feb 16 the most recent one?

Zero also made his own but I'm not gonna bother looking for a pic of it.

Forgot my pic

>Cloud that high
How? He's braindead as hell, but I've never seen him get results against a high level player.

Did you forget when anti won CEO with cloud? Or m2k doing anything ever?

Actually, I did forget about CEO. Wow, I feel dumb now.

Hughposting is so fucking stupid but it never ceases to illicit a chuckle from me.

>Robin that low

Don't forget Cloud dominating doubles and the Mexican meta consisting of Cloud only

>I /PURPOSELY/ PLAY SHITTY CHARACTERS.
>LOOK HOW /BAD/ MY CHARACTER IS AND HOW /GOOD/ YOUR CHARACTER IS.
>ARENT I JUST SPECIAL FOR PLAYING LOW TIER SHIT.

Low tier heroes should be lined up and shot.

>falling for ganoncide

Retard/10

Just meteor him while he slowly moves to the ledge

Agreed

Spam projectiles

>using the easy character

What's the point of playing a videogame without being challenged?

Samus didn't budge after all those buffs? Go figure. I haven't played in months, personally.

Whats the point of playing someone shitty if all you're going to do is complain how shitty they are and how much better everyone else is.

Go fuck yourself.

>/ssbg/ is dead because of tripfags spamming their discord links
>if a thread does pop up it usually dies before 100 posts
>a lot of the threads this month didn't last long enough to be archived on fireden
Part of me is gonna miss that place, but it started getting cancerous in 2015. Why do tripfags have to ruin everything?

Tripfags are basically like girls. They need attention and if they don't get it, they'll destroy whatever community they force themselves into.

Ganon dad cutest dad

I main villager purely for the sake of entertainment.

I main Random :^)

Why is Jigglypuff here again?

Trip fags made the general fun but then they made a discord and it went down on the drain

At least it already died, the place was already unbearable. The same will end up happening with Cred Forumseekend threads, they are already on 2015 /ssbg/ state with the namefag circlejerking. Soon some retard will get the idea of making a discord or something like that.
>tripfags
>fun
There were like 3 tripfags and they were cancer.

>that faggot who switches to your last used character after wrecking you
WHY? Why are you such a piece of shit.

She's fun and cute, I really wish her sing wasn't so bad though

So.. uh... guys..
ganondorf only Cred Forumskend tonight? Just for a 1 hour ffa tourney. It'll be like old times

I love Earthbound. How do I get good with Sans?

This is so true. I rarely play Cloud and he already does just as good as the characters that I actually play, if not better depending on the match up

/ssbg/ died because of shitposting
it's what's been driving people away long before discord was a thing
people don't like asking for games when all they get is a handful of people insulting them anonymously, and then not playing the game
the discords were just one escape people used to get away from the mindless infighting

That sounds pretty fun

I FOUND IT

Did you even know how it was in 2015? I just ran your image through fireden and you don't exist before the discord cancer started.

Good job for winning to chazo at Chess even if it's easy as fuck

Should I bring my lagswitch for better ganondorf gameplay?

That was chronos right? I just typed in smug ganondorf and saved the 6th result.

>discord
discords, plural.

Where my fellow Zelda mains at?

That works too, I'm sorry for confusing with the other guy. And no, it was some fuccboi that disappeared shortly after because he actually got a life or something. Chronos just made everything worse and ended up finally killing the place, the discord wars weren't as bad before he stepped up to the cancer game, so maybe we should thank him because he made it die faster

Is the Smash 4 scene dead or do people actually still play this game?

People still play, but there is almost nothing relevant for the rest of the year and casuals are already getting bored. We should just move to brawl minus or something.

It's stagnating but still very much alive
Meanwhile the melee scene is still growing

>it was some fuccboi that disappeared shortly after because he actually got a life or something
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/132651778/#132696326

Is it? Two years ago it looked good when people were actually challenging the gods, but it seems to be stagnating now that the gods are back to their status quo again.

They did more than one?

>Stagnating
Smash 4 is the most popular Smash game at any tourney it's featured.

Narcissa?

Yeah its not like Sfat has been taking down every god or anything............

No, fuck you too man.

Lots of discords, I'll do a short summary

>random guy made a discord
>random guy disappeared so other literal who made a discord
>literal who was unstable as fuck and made a tripfag into a mod while being retarded and some secret discord was made
>literal who made other tripfag a mod and he then banned everyone effectively killing the discord
>first tripfag mod made other discord while the second tripfag mod joined the secret discord
>second tripfag mod randomly decided to make his own discord after a while and shitpost on the other two discords at the same time
>other two discords retaliated against him, killing his "reputation" and the thread

He still hasn't won anything relevant even if he can take on a single god on every major and then lose

You may want to take those and put them together as they should be. A, B, C, and D, tier. There are no S or E tiers in Smash 4, and I literally can't imagine what F or higher would mean.

Five.
First one was made by a tripfag neet with a superiority complex
Second was made a german tripfag that was originally a mod from the first one
Third was made by a guy that likes to pretend he's a girl
Fourth was made for 3ds players
Fifth was made in a last ditch effort to get everyone in one place

There may ha

He didn't make the tier list. It was made by smashboards pro players group, which includes retards like esam.

>third and fourth are the same
Just use my summary instead You can replace tripfag neet with first tripfag, german tripfag with second tripfag and guy who pretends being a girl with secret discord guy

Welp, looks like /ssbg/ is up again, get ready to ignore discord links and tournament spam until monday.

Down throw. Forward air 3 times. Back throw when they get to 100%

>people don't like asking for games when all they get is a handful of people insulting them anonymously
I never fucking got that. Why was asking for games a bad thing? Shouldn't that basically be the point?

It's got less entrants at big house. It's doing fine though

I don't play 4 but this description reminds me of MK from Brawl.

>try to get gud with Peach. Put in tons of time
>Get rekt by one dude
>fuck it let's go MK
>proceed to win easily despite me only playing him casually
>fug

How the fuck can it be an S tier if that many characters are there?

it's just shitposters shitposting because they think it's funny or something
the worst part is that it would put people on edge
people would just start fingering and blaming other people as the driving force behind all the shitposting
so now you don't just have shitposting, you have witch hunts as well

Why would Sakurai design Luma like this?
Why does it play by a different set of rules than everyone else?
Why is its knockback system different than other characters? Why do some moves simply have no knockback at all?
Why does it have this weird unintuitive priority system based around multihits rather than % like everyone else?
Why does its moves have higher base knockback than Rosa's?
Why does it have gigantic disjoints?

What the fuck was Sakurai thinking?

>Bought Nintendo shares when the Wii U came out
I've made so much money.

Anyone have a room opened?

zzzzzz

right here. i haven't played seriously since some of the early patches, does she have any cool new shit? all i do to win against friends is play the spacing game with side tilt and occasionally land a lightning kick

She has a down throw- up air 50/50 now.
Other than that, no idea

He wasn't thinking.

>oh your shield gets broken
>good news for you, your meatshield can still attack

>I don't know how to adapt to my opponent's strategies

SOMEONE MAKE THE Cred ForumsKEND ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get a life you faggot.

What if I have fun playing as the character, faggot? What then?

Olimar has been my fucking bro main since Brawl, and he's my all-time favorite Nintendo character period. I love the way he plays over everyone else I use in this shitty game, and I'm not going to just "switch" him out because some little bitch baby on an anonymous imageboard cried about it.

You're not being held at gunpoint to stay and fight that person, so fuck off and find someone else if it bothers you so damn much.

8/10, yes, I am mad.

To hear muh nigga Cam Clarke's voice.

>yfw hard reading into the big boot

Why would you play as female Corrin?

>Fight a Dorf main as Meta Knight
>Knock him far offstage
>Pretend I'm going to chase him, only to immediately turn back around and fly towards the stage
>Dorf mistakenly uses his side-B thinking he was going to 'trick' me into it while I was flying in his direction before making the sudden turnaround
>He falls just short of the ledge and plummets to his death
>KO
>I win

It's embarrassing how often this has worked.

I think it's probably because every time you see one, without fail, you read it in his voice.

Watching M2K play smash is like watching someone make a work of art

Comes to him like breathing

Where my wario mains at?

WARIO MAINS REPORT

>tfw a friend used to play Falcon exclusively
>mustard Falcon at that
>literally does nothing untiou move and it's only to dash grab
>never go off stage and just utilt a million times on the ledge
>taunt when he gets the spike
>eventually starts losing a lot and says "I think I need a new character"
>Cloud

Because, when you wreck a scrub who's using a character you can play better as, naturally, you have to play as said character and show them how it's done.

Better version

>play Female Robin for about a year
>accidentally start as the blue Robin
>now my favorite color
His calm confidence is so much better.

Because fuck you Palutena is not played by spamming auto-reticle and dash attacks. If you are going to play her you are going to play her correctly.

>Ganon skill ceiling
>Don't approach
>Woah so skilled

>cuck-a-ducks

He wanted Rosalina to be the best, like she deserves to be