Please discuss the video game series Hyperdimension Neptunia. My favourite is mk2, how about you?

Please discuss the video game series Hyperdimension Neptunia. My favourite is mk2, how about you?

Consider that as a warning, stop the spam now

I like the one who has a lot of girls.

It's against the rules to act like a mod

nothing wrong with the game but you guys have a general
no need to post this every day

V-II. That's the best of the mainline games so far.

for the last thread
Conquest Ending is play for laughs now
Some fan ask maybe?
Remember mk2 was made with fan help

The original first one, I don't like the new battle system. I can't mash my way through it.

Just nuke these faggot ass threads off the planet tbH

>act

As much as I hate backseat mods, he's got a point though. I think it's time to give it a rest for a while.

>trombone

See, i can put random words after a meme arrow too

That means "pretending to be a mod when you're just a sad, angry little nobody".

>another Nep thread
I mean, I wanna talk with Neps but... The previous one got 404'd a few moments ago.

Now tell me again, Cred Forums, what you think of our cute nurse?

Prove it

>tfw preordered the new Vita game
I know I'm probably going to regret it, but I can't help myself.
Nepnep a cute

V2, simply the best, refined gameplay, good plot, Uzume
>I think it's time to give it a rest for a while.
about fucking time you realized it, this wont be a one-time occurence either

Sure thing. Just as soon as the daily New Vegas and multiple Overwatch threads are removed.

She's pretty cute.

Hey, I bought Blanc's game and I'm having a ton of fun despite people saying it's shit.

Easy, I'm just saying that because, you know, they pruned the last thread. so I'd say were danger-close.

Hey, I'm sure you'll get no arguments on the mods being incompetent.

if you think they break rules, report them, if that does't work, report them directly, keep in mind that as long as the thread generates GAME discussion it will stay up anyway, but if you keep making fucking imagedumps and copy shitposting from /vg/ then the threads will get nuked one after another

I've played the original 1 and 2, do I have to play mk1 and mk2 before V?

It's pretty clear when you've got shit like this popping up here.

>OP is literally "please discuss the game series, this is my favourite what's yours"
Your high horse, remove yourself from it

VII > RB3 > RB1 > RB2

What the hell?
It's common sense that Blanc vs Zombies is very good?

The second is mk2 user, you might be referring instead to the rebirth series. No you don't need to play rebirth 1 or 2,if you have already played the very original and mk2

I didnt say THIS thread breaks the rules, but just compare the OP's of this one and the last one
>muh nepu nepu a cute thread
>let's talk about the games
Take a guess which one can stay and which one cant
report it, just for the love of God report it, you have seen previous threads, shitposting gets deleted when its reported

mk2 is the best game in the series

You are overdoing it

Shh, let him dig his own grave.

I'll agree, mods have actually been doing their job with shitposters recently. Is this one of those quasi-twilight zone style days?

I've heard many a person say Blanc's game is shit.

Just beat the first boss of the game, even though he kicked my ass twice.

SeHa is good

Thanks, it was ages ago that I played them and mixed up the names a bit.

Compared to the RPG games, it certainly is different. But if you had the misfortune to play U, GekiBlanc is like an angel coming from heaven.

it's garbage weeaboo bait for emotionally stunted rejects

No problem. Enjoy V.

Just like every other game.

Not that user
First, you can report it yourself
Second, that post isn't breaking any rules. It has a picture of a character from the games, if spanking is triggering you then it's your problem, it doesn't break rules

your fucking face is garbage weeaboo bait for emotionally stunted rejects

You say it, lad!
Only pathetic ghostposter ask other people to help them report posts.

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed the way AP worked in mk2 compared to the later entries? Also the 3d dungeon graphics were great

Thanks for the reassurance, guys
Have a Saturn

Hmmm, for whatever reason, many say U is better and has more content.

Don't humor him.

>First, you can report it yourself
Single reports are rarely effective though, the more people report it the bigger chance for action, that much should be obvious
>that post isn't breaking any rules
Shitposting and spamming IS against the rules, that faggot is the main reason I no longer use nepgen, you can't move 5 posts without him spamming his shitty pics and trying to derail the thread into spanking. And lets not forget that people that ACTUALLY use Cred Forums for nep threads have almost the same opinion on this, people dont want that trash here

Does she have a team of 6 grass type or psychic type?

>Hmmm, for whatever reason, many say U is better and has more content.
You were being trolled. U is shallow as fuck, repetitive, and overall feels half-baked.

>many say U is better
I wonder why

>you will never have a gf that perfect

This sounds like a personal frustration, I don't see much reason to reply but...
I see no rule breaking and no attempt to drive the thread into spanking, he just called Compa cute with that pic, nothing like that happened, reporting makes no sense.

>nepgen
Also that's indeed your opinion, I don't mind the spanking pictures, the reason I don't go to /nepgen/ are mostly the silly fights and boring threads

Don't answer him. If you don't like Neptunia exactly like he does, you're a spammer.

t. spankfag

Now, now. Let's try and keep things civil.

I'm playing PP and I think it's great.

Is that a Seal of Quality reference?

I'd say it's more of CH poking fun at NoA's censorship, but who knows.

Good taste. I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong, and why I can't get Noire's good ending or good shower scene.

Considering that it's V. Yeah, I wanna say it is. I mean, look at what happened when Nintendo was lax with shovelware with the Wii

Isn't RB3 more closely based on the console war than the other games? I think it may be a reference to Color Dreams and all the unlicensed pieces of shit they released.

I'm not big into recent consoles, sorry. What happened?

Well, I suppose it's open to interpretation. I thought it was based on NoA based on the whole "clevage is unacceptable" schtick.

Though you are right about V/RB3 being based more closely on the console war, since Blanc was the sole CPU of Gamindustri for a very long time.

Basically, Nintendo was really lenient on shovelware games or games of shitty quality. The result was that 'companies' (I use that term loosely for the groups who do that kind of thing) flocked to the system, putting out terrible games which resulted in the Wii's library being bloated with shit. It's long over by now, but if you'd gone to a gamestop when the Wii was still relevant, you'd see that you had to dig through all the shit to find a game worth buying.

Of course I'm always right.
Except when I'm not.

Kinda like Steam with Early Access games right now?

question, why are you here

My name isn't Question.