New douk stage

new douk stage
youtu.be/8KOAAZtBapo
that stalker remix is good

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

his voice is awful in this one. i wonder if he can't do it anymore or just doesn't give a shit
also sound effects are quite bad, like 11khz bad

This is so sad
>that old ass man pant
Duke has suffered enough, put him out of his misery.

>ambient occlusion in a 1996 game

Is this mazinger?

>polygon gameplay vid

time to strap in

Looks good imo but after playing Duke with Dukeplus I honestly don't know if I can go back. So damn good, anyone else ever try it?

I cant wait to give gearbox my money oh boy.

The updated visuals look bad, mainly because of the ilumination (that room with the red, yellow and green 420/VIP sign and then that blue light on the ground), its way too bright and over-saturated, but in the classic mode it looks cool enough.

I'm hoping there's some way to just get the .grp extracted for the new episode and play it in Megaton.

This, it clearly looks like the polymorph render is used in this port. Shouldn't be too hard to grab the level files.

polygon still can't aim for shit
this new level look very poorly designed, to be honest

>get the .grp extracted for the new episode and play it in Megaton
I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be able to play it in Megaton. But I'm sure you'll be able to play it in eDuke32.

I'm still pissed that it's not possible to play Plug and Pray episode on PC. That "remake" mod just uses similar maps with no unique content like enemies, textures and easter eggs.

>Record new Douk lines in high quality
>Same fucking 1996 ass sound effects

Can these people do anything right?

They've got being a faggot cucks down pretty right.

Maybe I'm just a pussy, but the movement in Duke 3D makes me sick.

>those pistol sounds
are they serious? I have better sound with eduke32.

DOUK, WEED LMAO!

Sounds worse than the original sound effects desu

The lighting is atrocious and the framerate seems to drop quite often. Nice fucking job Cuckbox.

Those are the low quality sound effects intended for garbage tier PCs of the time. I cannot even begin to comprehend how Gearbox actually managed to have the game use those sounds, even the fucking original DOS version defaults to the higher quality ones.

Some interviews had shown that Jon can do Old Douk.
Thing is, he likes more this style of Duke and he isn't even being given some voice direction, is just him being recorded like if it was in a con.