Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KxvhuLl1ak
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
youtube.com/watch?v=jcifngvnh54
youtu.be/bglp7jE6VNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wonder if you can die from cringing

No, no I really can't.
It's astounding to see just how retardedly big Minecraft got since Classic mode was all there was.
I've been a Premium member since 2009.

DEDOTATED WAM

Let's have a sweet sweet reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KxvhuLl1ak
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
youtube.com/watch?v=jcifngvnh54

What is your favorite year?

I'm glad I don't associate myself with people like this anymore.

The only reason I'm even remotely excited is because they'll finally talk about the features of 1.11.

Buuuuut it'll probably still suck

hahah look at this faggot

I legitimately don't understand how this shit game got so big.

Can't wait for the cringe compilation. They are by FAR the cringiest things I've seen, I almost can't watch them.

>12000 attendees
how many did the others have?

Seriously...

What is this insistence of hating a game just because its popular, and mocking its fans?

If they have problems or are annoying, just ignore them, this is stupid.

Why the fuck is this even a thing?

Because Minecraft is not a game.
It's an autism simulator.

>posts overshilled
>being an authority on cringe
Check this 5 too, faggot.

>you will never relive the days of pre 1.8 beta
>you will never build comfy forts and towns with your friends ever again
>you will never have fun with minecraft ever again

Go away notch, you already sold your shitty game. Go troll twitter again.

>no FalseSymmetry
No deal

>If they have problems or are annoying, just ignore them
Why the fuck would I do that, especially when watching their antics is entertaining?

how did Legos become so big?

there you go

I'm ready for the Crowbcat compilation and nobody would even pretend they care about this beyond that.

simply epic my friend. would upvote TWICE if i could.

It's virtual toy/lego sandbox with a UI that is charmingly simplistic

also every single popular youtuber played it and that was pretty much all kids needed to know back in the early 2010s

what i don't understand is how some of the people who streamed minecraft almost exclusively were eventually able to get action figures of themselves that you can buy in a fucking store, but if you want franchise successors then it's back to fucking kickstarter

Why is it a thing?
What do attendees even do?
Still watching the cringe compilation.

>California
>Minecraft

Imagine the autism this will leak out on the streams. Looking forward to the cringe later posted.

Welcome to modern Cred Forums.

>Horse face
>Not pure
>British

Nigga really?

Look at it this way, this is actually pretty tame compared to, say, the MLP fad which had conventions springing up everywhere, so many that the MLP fandom collectively had to tell people to fucking slow down and stop making new conventions

they couldn't get any real guests because every fucking week there was ANOTHER mlp con and they were all fucking terrible

Have you noticed that everything bad starts on Cred Forums?
Minecraft, MLP:FIM and FNAF

Have they actually added anything to the game after hunger meter?

How did MLP and FNAF start on Cred Forums?

About Mlp, Cred Forums was one of the first sites that recognized the quality of the cartoon on their first eps.

Cred Forums was of the first ones to recognize the anim error that became derpy

And Cred Forums was the site that invented the word brony

fnaf gained a lot of popularity from here, and for the first few days of its release, it was fun to talk about because markiplier didnt get to it

and then he finally managed to get his hands on it, make a shitty video, and then cancer spread into the fanbase

i miss the old days

I just can't. Dedicated wam never ceased to be funny but I had to close the first video after few seconds. It's also pretty damn obvious Notch hated his job and the obnoxious playerbase.

>Tickets to this nightmare are $140
>They are sold out

Fuck.

>being this new

MLP grew out of Cred Forums

Because its fun.

Literally nobody cared about MLP until some retard journalist wrote an article, basically saying there was no way it would be good because the original was a vapid, shallow toy commercial and little else. Pretty much dismissing the show at first glance without even watching the pilot.

So some threads popped up about it on Cred Forums with people saying "We should follow this show ironically just to spite this faggot" and then the first few eps of S1 were actually pretty tight, and there was this brief period where people didn't know what genuinely liking this cartoon said about them as a person. they weren't sure if they liked it 'ironically' or seriously.

Most newfags on Cred Forums didn't even see just how bad the MLP and Homestuck shit got on here, you'd see outright e-rp happening in threads on any given board. It was a dark time

youtu.be/bglp7jE6VNE

Would you like to come to his house?

I only saw the preview thumb and i can say: HELL FUCKING NO!

It's because of HermitCraft panel