CCG

Religion gaming website reviews games more fairly than professional ones
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/consoles/playstation-4/6117-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-ps4
Are you still here fellow christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/afteranautopsy_reviewed
patreon.com/ccgr/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpG3cOcKis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Young_Men
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fug christ-chan!

First you need to marry her

Then I shall do that I want to have a family with her!

>her
Are you retarded? Also, Christ-chan meme has to be the most autistic meme on Cred Forums

She's married, user. You need to find another cute christian girl.

I believe you mean the Retard Toad

who's this sperm wyrm?

Yea to me!

Going to church with Christ-chan!
Praying with Christ-chan!
Helping the poor and less fortunate with Christ-chan!

Pepe is fine, Christ-chan is literal autism though it completely contradicts the concept of posting about Christ and it's used all over Cred Forums for that retarded deus vult shit.

>Pepe is fine
ah that's just not true.

only one person gets that honor.

already spawned 3 kids, I'm done

meet me at www.clcbc.com

mudslime detected

i'll clone her using a skin or hair sample

and i'll raise the clone to make her own decisions about religion, regardless of whether that means becoming a christian or an atheist or whatever

>meet me at www.clcbc.com
That's 4000KM away

some say I cloned my youngest daughter, she is like me in many ways, she even has my sadistic streak and warped sense of humor.

Too many threads would be shill territory.

But if CCG is still here;
Whats the most morally repulsive game you enjoyed? Do you still play immoral games after concluding they are immoral?

South Park Stick of Truth got a 0% it made me laugh and then feel guilty for doing so. After the review I move on to other games, I have too much on my plate to linger and enjoy games more :(

>sadistic streak
torturing infidels until they admit their sins is an important part of being in god's army

It's kinda like children learn from their parents, what a novel idea!

That was before my time, I'm not THAT old

>only one person gets that honor.
They are refering to the meme character in OP's image.

>my sadistic streak and warped sense of humor.
I cringed. Maybe it's because it reminds me of that shity pasta about which character you are.

Christ-chan =/= Chris-chan

>tfw no christian gf

I fell down the stairs at my in-laws and as I was coming to, I saw her on the top snickering. In her defense it probably did look funny watching me tumble down like a slinky.

but infidels are in EVERY age

Not advertisement, btw.

Delete it you sodomite

i want to play a game where i go back in time and beat up judas

i can't stop him because it's all part of god's plan but at least i can slap his shit

I was wondering what he could possible be referring to with that ">her". Fucking newfags.

that explains the brain damage

;^]

I was a Christian before that happened ;)

But I want to marry you so we can spread the word of the lord! :3

missed that chance by 17 years :)

oh, so the brain damage was from birth, then?
that's too bad.

But was it something you would go back too with more time?
I'm just wondering if you think it's wrong to play, but do so anyway. Personally I dont see an issue, it's only a videogame at the end of the day. Then again I went to school with an RE teacher who liked Slayer, and the singer in Slayer is a devout Catholic too, both had an attitude of "who cares, it's only words".

Not me or my sister. We arent like either parent. I'm similar to my dad in the sense I'm a deadbeat with no stable job and a love of alcohol. Also balding due to his shitty genetics.

>heretical
>shows infidels and apostates

you missed the last thread user.

maybe after baptism?

can't play South Park in front of kids so that makes it more challenging outside of finding times to play games not on my review queue

>search
>no front mission reviews
why?

And yet it's nothing compared to your autism.

What's your favorite JRPG CCG

its wierd

I have a guilty pleasure for reading shit like CSM or CCG

We got a live one.

I've enjoyed Final Fantasy's 1-8, I enjoy Dragon Warrior/Quest games too

Christ-Centered Gamer and Common Sense Media are both incredibly non-biased (aside from religion/approval for kids) and fair. It's kinda entertaining, how they're both the same sorts of archetypes that used to push for the censorship of vidya.

What's csm?

my oldest daughter has a very mild case of autism :(

Is Cred Forums a Christian board, like Cred Forums?

Or has it been overrun by edgy atheists?

It wasnt about SP, just in general stuff you enjoyed and would play more of, despite the moral rating.
I'm no game dev, but how would you feel about games based on Christian mythology?
Loosely.
Like The Harrowing of Jesus, only when he visits hell it plays more like Devil May Cry. Heresy is ok if it's positive right.

How did you guys get on good terms with Atlus for review codes? You're a small reviewer after all.
Was it you who played SMTIV A?

oh yeah that character is called "christ-chan", she's a crude-meme-parody-cartoon created in one of the rude boards meant to represent Christians, that's what I meant when I asked what you think of this character.

I didn't realise it was 2012 again, don't you have a fedora to tip mate?

I find it kinda depressing that the fairest review of something like DOAX3 has to come from a religion-focused review site. Everyone else is just too busy either crying about anime titty or saying the game is great solely because it has anime titty but these guys actually say it's pretty shallow and probably only appeals because of the anime titty but it can be fun in its own way besides that.

twitter.com/afteranautopsy_reviewed SMT4A for us

I enjoyed playing the 2 Devil Survivor games though they are a bit dark. I personally draw the line of not playing games with pentagrams int hem but I also understand that everyone has different convictions.

most of the memes of her are funny though some make me shake my head

I'm not saddened that we have a good review ;)

Is the christposting ironic, or did these christians just come out of absolutely nowhere? I'm not sure anymore.

A thread the other day points towards the edgiest kind of atheists that go full tip at the mere mention of God.

Again though, this is the internet where people are allowed to act like autistic spergs as long as it stops them from killing somebody over dumb shit.

Repent, you heretical scum!

Of course we are.

What caused the big bang though?

If you dig stick of truth you might like the first two paper mario's

also the new one coming out sooner or later, fractured but whole

Just like most people on Cred Forums.
Never diagnosed, but I have had certain individuals seriously ask if I had been tested for aspergers. I'm avoiding diagnosis personally, I know a schizophrenic and there is a stigma for mentally ill people, so I'm not going to risk confirmation. So I'm probably on the spectrum, and given the posts, I think Cred Forums has a few autists too. Especially the Reisenfag who responds to all waifuthreads.

Do you think God is ok with waifus?

ChristCenteredGamer may I ask which is your church?
I don't know anything about churches, though. I only know that one with the Pope.

Funnily enough most threads on Cred Forums have nothing to do with religion so why would you notice if there were religious people here?

Most westernern non-fat whites are secular/non-believing

It's not edgy to be raised secular when everyone in your town is too.

Being a fundie christian on Cred Forums is edgy because you're trying to be provocative.

Guys this is not topic about religion. Just about a gamer and her reviews of games we love from the unique well presented perspective.
This reminds me one episode of South Park about mormons, where the moral of the episode was "Who gives a fuck in what people believe, as long as they are good people".

So I was wondering what your thoughts were on enjoying games that are very violent or "immoral"?

I'm a Christian, (I don't see myself as a very good one) and I really enjoy games like Prototype and DOOM and other games. Those were just the first violent ones I could think of.

ANYWAYS, I always wonder if it's wrong for me to enjoy these games. Is it okay as long as I know it's not real?

>The good news
heh

...How are you that ignorant of the world around you?

>tfw went from secular to a catholic college/school
>tfw doing better than in secular

what do you think of the ace attorney games?

I was an extremely sexy wrestling match.

I don't know the newest theory of the Big Bang but I assume that it's still that matter condensed itself into creating heat and exploded at the exact right moment to create gravity as the expansion grew.

Because 3-4 years ago, being religious on the internet was immediate grounds to be made fun of. I guess it's just the combination of the fedora meme with the DEUS VULT posting that encouraged it.

not that dude, and this is just one theory, but gravity pulling stellar gasses together into one place, creating more gravity, pulling more gases in, and eventually becoming a supermassive blackhole that eventually collapsed in on itself and exploded

We'll probably get a code from Ubisoft we're on pretty good terms with them.

God loves everyone :)

I go to a non-denominational church www.clcbc.com

if you're conscience is okay with it, enjoy it!

Media is media created by people for people, I don't see why playing Doom in any way would be sinful

>wake up
>first thing I see is a god-fearing christian on Cred Forums that can handle the bantz

did I enter bizarro world or something

Non fat whites? The fuck are you on about, funnily enough in my old school we had a 'free thinkers' club full of just fat white blokes.

I supported Christ centered Gamer on patreon, you should too!
patreon.com/ccgr/posts

Not that user, I mean the kind that go balls to the walls on rants because somebody said they think God exists.

(not him) I guess the better question is "why is there something instead of nothing?"

I like how you somehow use fossils, as if evolution cant work alongside religion.
Evolution also has no ties to atheism.

Someone post that bikini Christ-chan.

Suddenly now it's my fault the world is a mess?

Yeah but what caused that to be set into motion, why does gravity even exist as a force?

man I wanna see these guys review va-11 hall-a now

It's super comfy but I can't imagine things like loli sexbots going over well with them

Is Aqua coming back in any capacity?
She was the best thing about Birth By Sleep and I enjoyed her cartwheels.

And a female at that.

there are a couple theories about that but since we can't measure back that far, they're mostly in the realm of science fiction at the moment

Reading comprehension not your thing mate?

doesn't doom 2 end with you personally going to hell just to fuck their shit up? Sounds like a wholesome christian title to me.

sauce on chinese cartoon and I might consider

Well most "White" remaining protestants (the fundie kinds) live in rural USA, so the fat rednecks I mean. If you grow up in a normal place in a developed country, like a town in the Netherlands, people don't take religion seriously. It's not edgy to be secular when all your peers are.

It might be edgy to be an atheist in BIble Belt, USA, or Somalia or Palestine though

I hope they get more popular soon, they seem to be doing just about everything right. I guess there just isn't as huge a market for religiously-centered reviews nowadays as there were back in the day.

Kingdom Hearts, you silly dip.

I've got pretty thick skin ;)

thank you will be updating our finances page and tweeting about it soon!

Do you not realize how many Eastern Europeans there are on Cred Forums, and that the vast majority of younger people, at least somewhat, identify with either the Catholic or Orthodox Church?

And then there's also the Catholic South Americans and Protestant Yankees. So, I really don't know where you getting that we're all atheists from, it's just rarely the topic on Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFpG3cOcKis
Aqua from Kingdom Hearts

>Gambling
>nothing in the bible says anything wrong about placing bets

Orthodox are fine.

>Protestant Yankees
>Not fat
>South American catholics
>White

ecuminism when?

why are protestants so prejudice against catholics?

oh..is there disney crap still?

>wake up again
>the pushback against the nu atheism has even spread to Cred Forums, a classically cancerous heathen shithole
It's really happening, praise be.

>orthodox are fine

I have a personal theory that if Eastern Europeans were IP banned from this website, the post quality would increase exponentially.

Pls respond

>christian
>sadist
I don't get it

>God loves everyone :)
If that were true then why is it everything I love is slowly being ruined by casuals?
>Sorry long term fans, we want to ignore you for those who never cared about our games.
>So my political plan is to not only maintain our bad policies, but go further.
>My free content is now being held behind patreon
I'm telling you, this world is an elaborately made hell, for me and several others. Cant wait until the Tokyo olympics ruin Japan.

I'm not American, British Christians aren't fat. It's edgy as most of the younger kind of atheist (not all mind) do have a hatred for religion.

user I'm not a religious person at all but it doesn't take a religious scholar to tell you that gambling is pretty much the very definition of greed, one of the deadly sins

You can either go with the idea that all life is random coincidence and that existance has to value beyond simply existing as it does and in the state that it does.
Or you can go with the idea that existance is the attempt of a creature without equal to create another creature that understands it and can give it companionship.

Or the third one which is a mixture of the two as it goes on the idea that everything exists so that we can solve the mystery of why it exists.

First question mankind had was "why?" that's never gonna change.

What was the theory of the big crunch again? Something about gravity going back in on itself to create heat or something.

>Praying to Mary

Yeah, that theme of robot looking underage and being sexworker might be a bit too much. Too bad since it's really fun game and even that theme is treated in a very non graphic and more comedic way.

it's called veneration

people were turning to atheism because christian were making a ass of themselves, then atheism+ happened and now being christian is preferable than being someone that is stuck with a mentality of a 14 year old

Can't tell what you're onto i'll explain for two different interpretations of your post.
1. Sadist =/= Satanist
2. People always joke about having light sadist tendencies. That's why people like watching others people fall of their skateboards on the internet.

never sent any codes and none of our volunteer reviewers have submitted reviews :|

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

I've read into it, but I still can't find an answer as to why any of it was set into motion in the first place. It's like that other user said why something instead of nothing?

I live on the fringe of the bible belt and my two cents are basically that most religious people are pretty chill but baptists tend to be kinda assholes

even ignoring that the entire game is loaded with sex talk and the like, though it's never anything graphic or whatever

>More Aqua
I'll play it soley because she's the one character in the series that doesn't make me wanna question my life choices.

Could never get into this series.

They keep to themselves and their countries though about their religion

They're also way, way more cultured about Chistianity than Nu-World protestants

hear me!

What ever you say Papist.

Fair enough. But Poles and Hungarians are Catholic, and usual quite serious about it.

Then you should certainly remove Britain's illegitimate children first, starting with Australia and Leafland.

>watching south park
What gave you that opinion on Baptists, user?

Do you fear if some of your subscribers or however your site works, end up finding that you post on 4 chan? Do to the stigma it seems to have

It's a pity that some people take this as a surprise.
Christianity, after all, teaches that "don't judge lest be judged thyself" there's no agenda behind this review, nothing is viewed through a filter. Everything is said as it is.

And that is good.

My boyfriend is a Christian. I'm a filthy heathen atheist. He says he'll pray for my soul which is okay I guess. He's cheating on his wife with me though, a much younger tranny. Is that kosher with Jesus?

If there was really "nothing," then there was nothing stopping something from existing.

Besides, the vast majority of the universe is nothing. There is so much empty space between nuclei and electrons, for example, and in outer space there are ridiculously huge distances between clumps of matter.

>Why something instead of nothing?
Nobody knows and if there is indeed a God, it isn't talkin'.
Then again people started killing eachother over what it said or didn't say in the past so I'm not suprised.

I'm glad we can agree to disagree. I'm not even a pious man

got the original without the hat?

I haven't played that series (yet), heard they're good though

Bait desu.

Of course.
The world desperately needs a second wind of Christianity. There are too many peoole who are too angry and hateful. Greed is taking over and half the world is impoverished.
Of course, I mean Christianity, and not Puritanism.

Cease using christian-chan as a vessel to further your own shallow goals, devil.

Is supported too. Sorry for only 1$, im poor.

But what caused that something to come into existence in the first place?

They're pretty good

Personally prefer Ghost Trick though, by the same director.

Whats the point of a heaven that passes away?

More Cred Forums than Cred Forums, but what do you think of this?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Young_Men

totally fine user, you two do not have a special place in hell, not at all..

support is support!

>"Who gives a fuck in what people believe, as long as they are good people"
Wise words desu

>saving the world
>"""shallow""" goals

Can't watch anything to do with Christianity that Japs write they always misunderstand it more than a weeb trying to talk about Shinto.

>CHRISt tan
ftfy

Dog died the day before I finished Ghost Trick.
I cried like a bitch, not gonna lie.

No, shit words, desu tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
kek

I came here for lewds. Post the Christian-chan lewds!

By that logic, stock markets, investments and anything that is about risking money for arbitrary probability is greed

This one?

north american protestantism is a devil's parody of christianity and a sick joke that you force on Christian-chan

thats some horrific fucking art.