Buy Conquest

>buy Conquest
>play through the intro missions
>get to The Choice
god damnit, they havent even tried to give me a reason to side with Nohr. Every single line of dialogue so far as spoken of how happy everyone is that I'm back home and how Nohr are powerhungry warmongerers who send monsters to terrorize innocent villagers.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/3595424992/936410-55
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=15670196
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2041153
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3706006&type=all
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4432960
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=16103307
youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs
youtu.be/7axzqL1lRLc?t=808
youtu.be/nPPEWBybPU0
exhentai.org/g/925945/7a9dc1b5fa/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6EjyL-l60Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

corrin wants to change Nohr from the inside

Nohr isn't evil, it's just King Garon who isn't even really King Garon anymore. Leo and Xander are true bros. And don't forget you also get a titcow older sister and a loli younder sister

The story is garbage, don't worry about it

the Lobster is legit the worst character in FE

Well there is the Nohr family
Infinitely superior to the "totally blood-related I swear" rusemasters on the other side

I can think of worse characters. What's your issue with Ryoma?

>the game is Japanese wank

well obviously

they could've played it better and not skipped over the part where "Nohr is fucking starving to death and Hoshido has more riches than it knows what to do with"

>buy
This is where you fucked up.

>not skipped over the part where "Nohr is fucking starving to death and Hoshido has more riches than it knows what
This is my issue. Fates had everything it need to make a halfway decent story. And they just decided to not do it.

I just finished Awakening. Which order should I play the fates?

Sakura is wife material tho.

Begone, poorfag

Does anyone have a Beruka and Keaton with Outlaw skills, lockpick and movement +1 in particular?

If they could but them into their castle I'd appreciate that.

>implying it's being poor and not not wanting to support memehouse
A fool and his money.

Was Fates your first FE?
If yes, you can either go by difficulty:
Birthright to Revelation to Conquest

If not/leaving the "True" ending last:
Birthright to Conquest to Revelation

If No:
I'd suggest getting Birthright out of the way first seeing as doing it after Conquest can kind of make it drag. But that's just my opinion.

>Was Fates your first FE?
>just finished Awakening

>Was awakening your first fire emblem?
Birthright
>Was it not?
Conquest

he's a hypocritical lier thats my problem with him.

Elise is better, she is a cinnamon roll
Sakura is cute but she has SMT tier wurld of STR and isn't as helpful in story as Elise.

I think it might have been a typo friend

You know what I meant. But here:
Was Awakening your first FE?*
I don't think that makes him the worst FE character especially when you have characters like Makalov running around. But hey if you don't like him for that, I can't stop you as it's a valid reason. Personally I don't hold it against him as much.

>they havent even tried to give me a reason to side with Nohr

>Nohr are powerhungry warmongerers who send monsters to terrorize innocent villagers.

??? There's your reason senpai

Elise is too much your actual (adopted) little sister to be wife material. For me at least.
Besides wurld of str is awesome unless it's IV.

>if Awakening was your first FE you must be clinically retarded meme

You were raised with those people for 1x years, it's just hard to convey that level of attachment since you get to interact with them for 5 minutes before fucking off to hoshido.

That said, Xander is a tremendous faggot compared to Ryoma, and the Nohr royal family's "we pretend to listen to dad, but secretly we subvert him" is the dumbest fucking rationalization for how they're innocent from the rest of the army's war crimes.

Leo Camilla and Elise are still based, but Conquest had some canyon sized leaps of logic when it came to justifying actions

>not wanting to be a warmongering warlord
???

Is this thread just gonna be Anikiwars Part 15?

My first impression was when you sided with Nohr you are given the importunity to abuse your royal powers to infiltrate into Nohr's army and meet other rebels and then convince other soldiers and rebels to overthrow King Garon to end the corruption.

Which they did. Very very badly, but they still did.

But the game doesn't let me, I'm either a crybaby, a pansy, and always fucking stupid.

At least he would sort of try to convince Corrin to come back whenever they were fighting each other. Meanwhile Xander just yells "DIE TRAITOR" for the entirety of Birthright, on top of actually blaming you for killing Elise when he's the one who was attacking

The only thing Corrin changed from the cleanliness of Garon's boots from licking them so fucking much.

Why wouldn't you support Nintendo, the last good video game company left?

Censorship.

*from the inside was
Man, I fucked that one up pretty bad.

what a strange way to stand

>Being a pervert

Xander is actually a good character though. Unlike Ryomam

>caring about the localization that much

i'm sorry you got so attached to tumblr translations.

did ya boycott FE7 when they changed Lyn's age?

you act like Fates is Suikoden II level, when in reality its just as lame a localization as the previous game

Your point?

>blaming you for killing Elise when he's the one who was attacking
No he wasn't. He just wanted to die by that point.

And nothing of value was lost.

You're always horny and you're opinion don't matter

I couldn't boycott fe7 since I didn't even know the game existed at the time.
But I would.
>it's not that bad goy
Slippery slide mr Goldstein, and I'm not gonna ride it.

>No he wasn't
Are you serious user? He used Elise's death essentially as an excuse to kill you even harder.

So the games makes you side with Nohr but you're kind of a bitch?

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN

To make you regret not siding with Nippon.

Unless it is something lost in translation, that possibility doesn't even come up until, like, a dozen missions later. For whatever reason, Conquest Corrin seems to be loyal to Garon up to about his 3rd or 4th attempt to kill her.

Japan SUCKS

>Oh this looks cool
>Search gameplay
>Game looks like THIS

What the fuck? Jesus fucking christ what fucking garbage

So if you join one do you kill everyone on the opposite side?

I'd go with the latter. A friend of mine who's a die hard fan of FE said that he can't play conquest after revelations, even though conquest has more difficult maps, because having access to all characters/classes/weapons is more fun on replays than challenge. I personally went Birthright>Revelations and then had no interest in playing Conquest, so I can only agree with the access to everything part being awesome.

Well that's fair, she is a great imouto.
wurld of str is indeed the best

well you should honestly learn Japanese if localizations bug you that much

no joke, its the only way you're gonna get that 100% accurate stuff. I mean yeah localization companies should put in more effort too but like 95% of people don't give a shit anyway. That's kinda unfortunate, as while I don't care much, I do feel that the quality of localizations in general should be better than they are nowadays

There's much bigger issues with fates anyway, like two routes being super boring and mycastle being shit.

What's your issue with it?
Not really. There are some causalities, but not really a bloodbath of the name characters. And like 2 of them are suicides.

What kind of game would you want it to be like?

I'm not sure I understand your point user, are you telling me you've never seen Fire Emblem before?

Enough for it to be satisfying. Especially when you get to kill Takumi

Corrin is an absolute idiot in Conquest, has hundreds of opportunities to convince everyone that Garon has gone doopin' mental, even has dinner with Hoshido and still doesn't say anything or does anything, felt like I was playing a cheap and low quality shonen anime. Fire Emblem is dead.

I'm trying but hiragana is kicking my ass.

I guess it's mostly the way he is presented in the games that amplifies it for me ya know?

Not a JUST

The battle scenes DO look fucking good though. Seriously, one thing that the game did right was the battle animations, they're really fucking good.

ALRIGHT FUCKERS

Who did you marry? I took Charlotte for my wife, even though I wanted Nyx, she just fought so well with Leo it seemed like a natural match

Well i hope you succeed and then realize that fates's plot/characters was never worth worrying about to begin with

I hope a fire emblem game with GOOD plot doesn't get fucked over in the future. That would suck.

>What's your issue with it?
That it looks like shit.

To look like a 2016 game, not nes. Not to mention the garbage level design, feels like an indie game trying to be retro.
>are you telling me you've never seen Fire Emblem before?
No, and it seems I won't be seeing it either

Camilla. I just couldn't resist.

Camilla

>battle animations
I wish RD tier spells were brought back

It's also to avoid memes in monhun but I agree

Devil Survivor has better sprites.

Felicia. I aimed for Elise from the start, but Felicia's support just went up on its own and she grew on me way too much.

Wasn't there some bs explanation about how he's not allowed to tell anyone about King Garon's secret because of some curse or magic shit?

Flora and I still regret it.

So which side is your biological family?

To me my issue with is it, is that it literally doesn't become relevant in Birthright until you go to fuck him. It doesn't come up in the main story line at all in that route. I mean I understand why he would effectively treat you as his blood relative but they could have still had that narrative yet not have him keep that secret like that.
Only the overhead map sprites are pixelated. When the battle switches to in battle, they're 3D. But hell the last fully 3D console game that we had was Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn and they weren't exactly stellar, though RD was miles better than PoR. But hey, if you want to shit on the game without taking a deeper look, that's on you

Its a grid-based strategy rpg, the highest quality type of game(gameplay-wise).

ooh monhun

That series takes a long time for localizations so i get that.

Personally I shoulda learned moon for all those dragon quest games but hey, some of the 3DS ones made it here anyway. It was 3 years late, but the localization ain't that bad and improves on the original in many ways.

>Hiragana
>Hard

Cmon user, lemme break it down for you

There are 46 Hiragana characters in total, break them down into groups of 5 (and 2 odd groups of three)

There are the vowels, A E I O U
and then the groups of consonants (as I call them)

A E I O U
Ha He Hi Ho Fu
Ka Ke Ki Ko Ku
Ma Me Mi Mo Mu
Na Ne Ni No Nu
Ra Re Ri Ro Ru
Sa Se Shi So Su
Ta Te Chi To Tsu
Ya Yo Yu
Wa N and O

Take the time to review 5 a day, practice writing and reading them, and move on. After a month or so, the Hiragana alphabet should pretty simple to memorize

No, that's only in Revelations. In Conquest Corrin refuses to talk about it simple due to being a full faggot.

Neither. You're adopted by the Nohrian Royals, though it was a forced kidnapping, and your mother married into the Hoshido Royal family.

>Only the overhead map sprites are pixelated
I don't mind the sprites, what I mind is that it looks bad. The level designs seems awful.

I like srpgs user

Okay. We can't change your mind, you seem pretty set on that.

Conuqests' level design and balancing is MUCH MUCH superior compared to revelation and cuckright. The plot in all 3 games is pretty average but I do agree that conquest is the worse one out of the bunch. Still, superior gameplay.

Mozu

Conquest is where the good level design is. Here you gotta defend the top of the map while reinforcements pour in and while completing side objectives. There's cool mechanics like siege weaponry going on here.

I'll probably give it a shot but the 3D backgrounds are killing me.

The level design in Conquest is top-tier

Made a female kamui and stayed unmarried
Would have married Anna if I could stomach male avatar

Its better than the other two but not top tier. Maps like 19 and 21 are complete trash

>yfw the water drains

Here's your reason for siding with Nohr.

Velour

Oh, that looks good. I didn't plan on trying the vanilla one and that just convinces me even more.

I just want to embrace the edge, Nohr seems edge

>japs dindu nuffin
It's absolutely hilarious that even the playerbase in Japan prefers Nohr, though.

Birthright: Azura
Conquest: Camilla
Revelations: Azura

The game shipped her too hard, I couldn't resist. Besides, I have a thing for singers, and Camilla with Ryoma or Takumi is also cute.

Isn't it a common complaint that the level design is good up to chapter 11 and then becomes kind of garbage?

No

lmao @ all of this incorrect info

u can't learn japanese

DUDE CRYSTAL BALL LMAO
DUDE KILL UP HOSHIDO GUYS XD
DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Fuck Corrin.

Chapter 12 is good

there is a quality drop after ninja cave

Ive only been at it for a few weeks, if you're going to criticize, offer correction and redirection.

If anything it's chapters 9 through 19 that are good and then the rest are all questionable.

No.
Not common at least.
Abd even if nothing was as good, there are only 3 nohr levels I would call mediocre

Almost as if Neo FE is weeb trash made to sell figarts.

Elise and Camilla neatly embody most everything that is wrong with current Fire Emblem.

Do you mean post-Thracia or post-RD as neo?
I didn't like the idea of characters being less unique and more expendable in the first games.

>end of conquest
>it's revealed the only true bro is Xander as the rest are too busy going "sorry but he's still m-muh father" to raise a weapon against jelloman as he's trying to kill corrin

le epic neo/nu meme
We get it, you have nothing of value to add to the conversation but still want to leave your pathetic mark on the thread. Thanks, noted, now head back to the where you belong.

Elise:
>Wow dude so happy XD everything is fine dude pay no attention to the literal fucking war that's going on all smiles and sunshine totally oblivious XD

Camilla:
>Say one thing and do the exact opposite. I love you Corrin! *tries to implant axe into ass*

Pretty much any prominent character from fates does that
>the princesses
>the two idiotic older princes
>Takumi
>the haha so fanny retainers

The retainer system is probably this game's biggest mistake
>A DIVERSE CAST OF CHARACTERS
>hi i serve my liege
>wow i do too
>what a coincidence

Makes it feel like a small world. Also, why does mr. Nohr himself run around with a dandy fuck and a murderer?

I think that was in regards to the third kingdom and that's only shown in Revelations. He could have told everyone about King Garon, but odds are they'd be too stupid to listen.

Idea I got is that you side with Nohr for the characters, at least in that they are much more popular overall.

But yeah one of the main problems there was the obvious appealing to Japanese nationalism. Which kind of backfired since again, the Nohrian characters were more popular.

Somewhat, but the siblings all best represent the real issue with current Fire Emblem. None of them will ever give Corrin shit for being a retard. They all coddle him and tell him they love him even when things go wrong and they let him lead the group for no good reason besides him being the designated protagonist. It's like Micaiah only she at least got her shit slapped at some point. Corrin is a spoiled sheltered kid at the beginning and is a spoiled sheltered kid at the end. There's absolutely no development to him and it's part of what makes slogging through the plot so god damn terrible.

They're his friends pretty much
He describes Owain as one of his greatest friends
Pieri won a tournament and Xander thought "hey why not"

If I remember correctly Inigo became his retainer after a sparring match. Peri became a retainer after Xander watched her skills in a fighting tournament. Both of them aren't his first retainers though. The first ones were killed.

Micaiah had the sort of pseudoreligious status and had Sothe as her bitchboy so her leadership made sense.

nothing archer mozu can't take care of :^)

really does take some good RNG and choice of unit to throw where. at one point i threw dragonstone tank corrin to block the southern exit, but that's actually somewhat ineffective.

>Wow dude so happy XD everything is fine dude pay no attention to the literal fucking war that's going on all smiles and sunshine totally oblivious XD
She's well aware of everything going on, but she was very sheltered by the others due to their not wanting her to end up like them. She does take it a bit too far though.

>Say one thing and do the exact opposite. I love you Corrin! *tries to implant axe into ass*
Not really. I mean she is a lite yandere but she's pretty easy to understand. It's also easy to forget that the only route she does that in is the one where you say "I'm gonna go live with this other family now ok bai!"

Hinoka and Sakura are just as bad, if not worse.

Yeah I though it was weird, with the exception of Garon explicitly putting Corrin in the vanguard in Conquest, that both of his older siblings defer to him and pretty much let him take charge. Hell Ryoma pretty much became King as soon as Mikoto bit the dust, you know without the coronation just yet.

Hinoka is bad because she's literally an afterthought and has the personality of a cardboard cutout.

Camilla does the exact same shit in Revelations. Only this time we get the idiotic explanation of "b-but garon gon kill me XD".

I know, the literal in-game explanation is that each "fate" is an alternate universe, but in every single fucking scenario EXCEPT Lost in the Waves the characters are all fucking retarded.

>Hinoka and Sakura are just as bad, if not worse
I totally disagree, Hinoka has no real personality, she's "sharpened bitch" but with good motivation (they kidnapped her fucking brother). But she never really does anything with that, she just gets jealous of big titty nee chan every so often.

Sakura is a literal sheltered dumbfuck, but she doesn't intrude in any significant way. Elise gets too much screentime, even in BT.

I mean, really, I think Lost in the Waves was the best route. But only due to its similarities to The Future Past. felt that there was SOME sort of stake at hand instead of retarded coddling of Corrin, or idiotic siblings getting in the way.

>Using latin alphabet vowel order instead of japanese vowel order.

My... my autism, senpai-kun-dono.

>Camilla does the exact same shit in Revelations. Only this time we get the idiotic explanation of "b-but garon gon kill me XD".
That is different though. Her whole reason for fighting you was because she was ordered to.

>I totally disagree
If you do then you aren't doing a very good job of showing it. Hinoka, as you said, doesn't have much personality and doesn't really do anything with it. In a way she's Camilla stripped of anything that might make her 'offensive' and a tomboy. And Elise doesn't really get that much more screentime outside of BR.

Also the problem with Lost in the Waves is that it is about the kids. No one gave a shit about the kids in Fates, so giving them more focus was just a waste.

I agree with you about LitW, it exists completely separate from any of the other stories and is isolated in that there is no real build up to it. Nothing that indicates it even exists.

The children characters themselves are what-ifs, right, this is indicated throughout the story. No time to fuck and have a kid when fighting a war of course XD. So for as gripping and intelligently the story was told for a band of literal children, the fact that there is no real urgency (one would have to had played at least CQ/BR/Rev to even access LitW) really kills the mood. If there was appropriate build up in the child characters aside from "wow I'm a literal copy of my father XD" then it would definitely be rated as the best campaign.

Unlike in Awakening where Lucina and the others definitely exist and are confirmed canon, and have actual stake in the world.

Outside of that DLC set, I ignore the shit out of the kids.

>Unlike in Awakening where Lucina and the others definitely exist and are confirmed canon, and have actual stake in the world.
That's true, but the kids themselves weren't really much better in Awakening.

Not him but honestly it makes no difference, the kids are usually shit and only Velour/Selkie are worth getting (for a second beast unit, although Velour is far and above the best in battle). Shoehorned af

>Shoehorned af
Truly. There was no reason for them.

I wouldn't go that far. A lot of the kids can be strong as fuck. It's just that they are just bonus units. I'd have rather have had a DLC that went more into shit like the backstories of the Nohrian siblings and such.

>I'd have rather have had a DLC that went more into shit like the backstories of the Nohrian siblings and such.
This/the Waifu Wars. That shit was more interesting than the main plot at times and it was BARELY mentioned in supports.

Very few though, namely Percy, Velour, and a couple magic units. Otherwise they aren't necessary in the least and are easily surpassed by royals and good units like Azama. Some are worse than their parents.

Yeah it was easily one of the most interesting parts of the story. As it is that only exists to give a bit of backstory and flesh out the Nohrian siblings some.

I'd say Velouria, Ophelia, Percy (mainly due to his chapter), Chad, and Mitama are all potentially very good. Maybe Soleil as well.

Shit story but eh its a fire emblem the gameplay was fun FE should have more battle requirements. Go play FE 8 its short and piss easy but the story is somewhat tolerable also best lords.

of course not, but I still felt connected to them by way of the story. they weren't described as LITERAL WHAT IFs.

It would be awesome if we got a DLC that delivered proper execution of the premise of Fates. :^)

I never paid attention to FE8's story in the slightest. Why does everyone draw Eirika with Ephraim??

>The level designs seems awful.
Maybe I'm the idiot for replying to an hour old post, but you do know the map you originally posted is a tutorial map, right?

Y'know how FE typically has some kind of incest undertones? Eirika and Ephraim have the most in the series.

So which is the Best Fire Emblem game?

Not him, but he really rubbed be the wrong way several times.
>Pick Hoshido
>Xander tries to reason with you and talk with you
>Pick Nohr
>Ok, then I'll kill you.
>Knows that you are not blood related and doesn't tell you until you're about to sex him or the other 3 royals.
>Instead lies to try and guilt trip you to join Hoshido.
>just my personal opinion but it seems like he views you more as a weapon and less of a person.

Genealogy

Incest

Ephraim is known as "King Sister Fucker" for a reason user.

Ophelia is only good if Owain is married to Elise or Nyx, Idk who chad is, and Mitama is indeed useful as a STR unit because of her absurdly powerful father. Soleil is generally agreed to be absolute shit unless reclassed to a ninja (which makes her average), but I found her to be pretty good as a Merc

Oh. That goes to show how much i paid attention lmao. literally played 6, 7, and 8 just for the different map scenarios.

as for Fates, anyone feel as though mages are extremely buttfucked especially in Conquest? many enemy types that historically were weak to magic have ridiculously inflated resistance, for example the Generals that you encounter in the SAVE HOSHIDANS chapter.

not even Leo, or an Elise Ophelia could damage them.

FE4 is the worst, don't listen to memers. The best is FE9.

>guilt trip
nigga please, tell me, how the hell can you walk in and blow up a city that did nothing but welcome you, and still continue to go against them? How is that even remotely a guilt trip?

Until Thracia gets a better translation so I can play it, Path of Radiance feels the most polished to me.

Chad is Shiro/ryoma's kid.

Also if you like Siegbert then you're a literal faggot. at the very least forrest is ripped.

>her

>got to chapter 25 Birthright
>put it on hiatus
>haven't touched the game in 5 months
I don't think I'll ever finish this.

I was thinking more of "Hoshido is your real home and the place you were born into" kind of guilt trip.

Ah, I thought he was just called Shiro in english.
And no I don't like Siegbert. Forrest is ass too

>just my personal opinion but it seems like he views you more as a weapon and less of a person.
That's part of my problem with the Hoshido siblings sans Takumi. I understand why, but for all their proposed love of Corrin they don't actually know them. Corrin is more of a concept to them than a person.

>the place you were born into
You weren't even born there.

His name is Shiro in English. Shinonome in Japanese. People call him Chad, well, because he's a Chad.

Hence lying to guilt trip you.

yea his name is Shiro, the meme here is that Chad is a super ripped guy that is popular with the lady's.

why does every single game mode treat Takumi like he's the one doing the wrong things? He's the ONLY character in the entirety of all the scenarios except lost in the waves that makes sense. but every single aspect of the games are out to get him except his god tier bow and stats.

to be fair corn wouldn't have known that he's the child of a literal god dragon that he ends up killing. :^)

Nohr has the better girls, I thought your reason for going back was pretty obvious.

That and Hoshido is just non-stop weeb-shit. Anyone would want to get out of there.

Fuck Ryoma

Who's feet stinks worse, Corrin or Azura?

>That and Hoshido is just non-stop weeb-shit.
The entirety of Fire Emblem since Awakening came out has been non-stop weeb-shit

I will, thank you very much. Xander too.

>The entirety of Fire Emblem since Awakening
So Awakening and Fates?

I must have missed the part where awakening had weapons called "bow bow".

Yes.

All three routes in fates are pure weebshit, and all of awakening is pure weebshit,

Yes, and ONLY Awakening and Fates.

It's "Whose", you filthy footfag.

Did you miss the part where all of the characters have literally no personality outside of anime tropes, and almost all of the political drama te olde timey speak was replaced with modern casual conversations about pooping and falling in love?

FE is just a super weeaboo dating sim now with some SRPG elements on the side. Its about as weeb as it gets

I got no xander pics do you have more.

So basically all Fire Emblems from 6 onwards then.

Camilla was optimal choice.

With the way they handle Lyn as a character, I wouldn't really say anything about her is really 'weeb' aside from using a katana and having green hair,

But its never really obnoxious in the game like how literally everything in Awakening or Fates is obnoxiously poorly designed and executed

Lyn's a pretty decent lord, so are the other two. FE7 is just a nice game overall

Ah. I liked what he told Ryouma it was hilarious
>news flash dad
>you didn't raise me at all

>>>/feg/
You're just like the "MUH GENWUNNER" people from /vp/

There was a serious change of tone and style with Awakening, and honestly, FE6 and 7 are almost identical

>With the way they handle Lyn as a character
You mean not at all after the prologue chapters?

Cyrus in Birthright
Leon in Conquest

Spotted the genwunner.

Lyn was your typical "prideful nice girl" type. She also got the shit shilled out of her by other characters constantly talking about how beautiful and kind she is. Also Eliwood was wooden as fuck.

Exactly, she was just a hobo from the plains, she doesn't know shit about politics, leave that to the actual royalty.

She talks every now and then, but she's usually shy and doesn't spend the whole conversation tripping on things, being Tsun for the players character, and the "Something wacky is happening" music never plays once when she is around.

Because of this she is handled better than every character in Awakening and Fates by default.

>Not going back to the family that raised you and loves you for who you are as a person
That would be enough for me to go back to them. Well ignoring the father that wants to kill me.

Is Corndog a dumbass in the Japanese version? I hate him so much.

So you like cardboard cutouts.
Gotcha.

There are two very bouncy, juicy reasons you should pick Nohr.

Nah, Crystal is my favourite game.

I just don't gargle the cock out of the newest pokemon and get nervous whenever people say they don't love everything about the new games.

/vp/ spent so long ripping on people that don't really like the new games that much, that anything that isn't praise for the new games triggers them and makes them call you a genwunner.

Just like how if you don't like the new FE games, some autist from /feg/ gets triggered and starts talking about FE7 being bad. Because apparently you're a pleb if your first FE game was the first one released in NA

And fails miserably because he never actually tries doing anything to change it from the inside so he decides that Azura's plan of genociding an entire species and waging more war to stop the war is a better plan.
We could stay here all day talking about how bad the story is in Conquest but that will lead us nowhere.
I can only hope the next game has maps on the same level as Nohr but a plot that doesn't shit itself every five lines.

Yeah. It's the same character. (S)he still spends half the time saying maybe I chose the wrong side while continuing to non-lethally kill people.

but that's her point, she is a literal savage and she knows her place. pretty sure she concedes this around CH13, and even during I think CH7 when she first meats Eliwood.

>Corndog
lmfao. I settled for Corn, Corndog is a good one too. but yes, he's every bit as retarded in JP but even worse, he's also a total pussy as well in JP. the ENG version surprisingly has him ever so slightly toughened up. he even goes full edgemaster in Kana's epilogue, he doesn't do that shit in JP.

why does everyone get so triggered about someone liking a game lmfao.

>genociding an entire species
To be fair the two tribe leaders are equally retarded.
both keaton and kaine are:
>Dude I totally like you, you're nice and I can literally sense it XD. too bad i gotta kill ya XD LOL peace out bro XD muh tribe

I'd rather have cardboard cutouts over babbling anime retards

At least the cardboard characters fit the setting. Its a fucking war, not a fun trip to the beach in the city.

I can't take anything that happens in Awakening or Fates seriously at all, I hate all of the characters, and I skip all of the dialogue because its all shit.

I never did this in any other FE games, even if the writing was dry I could enjoy it enough and get into the story, but Awakening and Fates just piss me off.

>Nah, Crystal is my favourite game.
this explains so much

>bows
how do you like your bows senpai

I have a ton.

Can you name any other Gen that added more than Crystal did?

Going from Blue to Crystal was the most fun I've had in pokemon, every other sequel since then hasn't been as impressive.

Weren't a lot of Crystal's new Pokemons locked in the post game?

this triggers me slightly

Thanks

None of them are even related to corrin, the hoshidans arent family at all. The entire story is retarded, why the fuck would corrin help either side? He apparently loves all his family so much so why would he pick a side and start killing his "beloved" family members? Corrin would be more likely to start some peace group to help both sides. The story is so badly handled that there shouldnt even be a story

I have more, but I can't dump them right now. I'd check /cm/ user and/or ask them.
>He apparently loves all his family so much so why would he pick a side and start killing his "beloved" family members?
That's what the 3rd route is for. You don't pick a side there.

I ignored the plot, because dear lord.

>TFW best girl can't be supported or played as

>Sakura makes a better Oni than Rinka
>as does the midget
I laughed so fucking hard when I saw the numbers.

Whats wrong with that?
It made Kanto a lot of fun to re-explore.
Thanks to the Day/Night cycle, there were cool new pokemon hidden everywhere, and you had to come back at different times to find them.

Crystal even had proper shinies, and I remember I played that game so much that I found a Shiny Golbat in Mount Silver and a Shiny Noctowl right before Lake of Rage.

I even got Pokerus for the first time in Crystal and had no fucking idea what was going on.

Overall, Crystal was just the coolest new pokemon game. None of the sequels since then have been such a radical change and had so many positive improvements.

Fucking this, the writing is fucking awful

How did they go from Path of Radiance to this?

9 and 10.

It's a little thing called
A W A K E N I N G

The only reason Awankening was any good is because the team thought it would be the last game.

>tfw best girl not even in the game

Living the dream desu senpai.

>Awankening was any good
But Awakening was awful?
Its by far the most boring and broken FE I've ever played with the absolute worst writing in the series. The characters are overall pretty shite too.

No! Corrin is pure! She isn't a slut!

I agree, but you know how Awakeningfags get. The best things in Awakening are Tiki's Tikis and Emmeryn's legs.

I liked Radiant Dawn
Ike's fucking lines man
>So that's how it's going to be, huh? Then we will fight...and we will save our people. Make your peace with whatever the gods worship. Your end is near.
>In every battle that mattered in my life, I've always been the one left standing, no matter how slim my chances. This battle means more than any of the others, because it's for the life of every person that I've ever cared about. I will win this fight.
>I don't need encouragement. I'd fight to the end no matter what. Ashera, you can't stop me. It doesn't matter if you're a goddess. It doesn't matter if I have no way to win. Fighting defines me, and I will not lose.

Will Fire Emblem ever be good again?

>being a cuck

>she

Not unless weebs all die tomorrow and stop buying shit about cartoons fucking or implied fucking.

Never say never, but I doubt the next games will be good (the mobile one and the not-mobile one).

>there are fags that play male corrin
>even worse, think male corrin is canon

wow

How is /feg/ nowdays?
Only Fates shitposting?

>nintendo
>a good game company
I'd sooner trust google and google is the fucking devil.

FE4. Best story and good gameplay.

>play force of will
>imported camilla sleeves for the stone deck because fuck, we're already playing a weeb game, might as well go all out
>add on a Nohr starter deck because might as well that artwork is the tits
>all that envy
>ordered the Femui ones a few weeks ago

>last good video game company left?
wew lad

I like 5 better honestly, but that's mostly because I love capturing units.

Reminder to all new Conquest players to pick Ninja as talent and pick female corrin and pair her with male butler class changed into great knight

Captain Nohr.

I love the scale of 4. 5 is also really good though so far, I'm not done yet though. It kind of kills it a bit for me that it's a midquel (if that's a word). The entire game takes place between two chapters in FE4, it just makes it feel kind of inconsequential.

If you're still around, I've got Beruka with those skills. I presume you're NA, otherwise I'm afraid you won't be able to visit.

08783-01680
35627-09954

Cuckposting

>there's an entire segment of a porn doujin that's dedicated to Rinka stat bullying instead of porn

Guess the elevens also had a giggle.

Yeah Nohr is shitty, but your siblings in Nohr are top tier. They seem genuine. When you go to Hoshido everyone just loves you for no reason and it just seems obvious they want to use you. Except Takoma or whatever that bow guy's name is. Hes just a cunt though.

Fire Emblem Fate's story had no energy and that to me is its biggest flaw.

Married Rhajat.

Charlotte is for fighting, not hugging.

>Att - 62x2
>Hit - 100%
>Crit - 89%

Conquest: Keaton
Revelations: Xander

>She quit social media
Goddamn damn it. I want her to draw more Xander.

exhentai.org/s/3595424992/936410-55

Conquest: Mozu

>also best lords

I agree, good taste user.

>Hiragana is kicking my ass
Split it up into groups of 5-10 characters and practice writing and saying them over the course of a month or so.

>Having Mozu marry anyone other than Cyrus/Silius
Their support link is too good.

I'm like 19 chapters into Birthright and aside from Hinoka none of the Hoshido royals seem to give a shit about Corrin. Takumi and Sakura have had barely any interaction with Corrin. In fact I don't even remember an interaction Takumi has had with Corrin outside of saying hes fine when he gets sick. Ryoma is slightly better but their interactions are just "what are we doing next"

In Conquest it was different. Even though they were doing dumb as fuck things you could tell the Nohr family was close

Nigga they don't have lord corrin to promote and rank em up and level them.

They're probably still level 1. No way in hell can they stand up to evil dad.
Xander on the other hand could take down half the shit. Provided 50% lobster bro isnt there somehow.

That's not even her best support. Laslow, Taco meat and Xander all have better supports.

>Amelia+Franz support
>Not best
Don't speak to me or my husband's son ever again.

Many thanks.

If you got any other weird Nohr skills like Movement +1 for Peri, Laslow
Lockpick for Xander, Effie, Selena, Benny, Charlotte, and Mozu
Or both for Keaton, Jakob, Gunter and Odin

It would be much appreciated.

I'm about to start having kids, but what to get some of the more useful skills out of the way before I start deciding who gets what from the Partner and Friendship seals.

Well at least we have pixiv. A lot of good Xander artist there that do Corrin and Xander.

I will link you some:
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=15670196

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2041153

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3706006&type=all

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4432960

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=16103307

Everyone knows Xander x Lobster is best pairing.

All right, I've seen people saying that it's better for non-healers in Awakening to go back to level 1 of their unpromoted class or of another unpromoted class they have and only to promote them when they've reached the caps of their intended unpromoted end class so that they gain more EXP and become stronger once promoted. Is this true?

New file unfortunately. I was only able to pull out those skills from a saved Beruka on my logbook.

My apologies.

Try searching recently updated. Top castles tend to just be aptitude dumps. I usually find more unique skill sets from the skill castles there.

Thanks.

Best map.

Meh, whatever floats your boat man.

The writing isn't as good as Awakening. Even the support conversations are more awkward.

Awakening is the only Fire Emblem I've played for more than 5 hours
Sumia was mai waifu

Why not both?

Xander x Corrin x Ryoma a best though.

Sumia is Chrom's woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs

Too bad he gives you the shittiest kid in the game.

I didn't even let Xander breed once, he was such a cunt during the story and his kid sucked too.

The true villian of Conquest is Azure
>here's this magic crystal ball that only people with the sacred weapons can use, it shows Garon's true form!
>okay, let's shows this to my brothers and-
>she fucking drops it
She didn't even fucking mention the fact that I could show it to Leo and Xander because they both have sacred weapons

Siegbert is still young. He'll grown into his father's legacy.

>Not letting Xander cum inside
Nigga...

He's one of the oldest kids in the game. He's older than shigure.

I try to avoid the ranked castle just because it rewards shit like hacking your game.

The fact that one of the maxed out castles is clearly hacked and Nintendo hasn't removed and banned the person is disheartening. And they can do it. CoD: Ghosts for the WiiU only has 150-200 people still playing it and if someone tries to hack the leaderboards, it gets removed in less than a day.

FE14 did the impossible and gave us a character who is worse than Makalov, it gave us Peri.

I legitimately thought she was playing a Hoshido double agent in Conquest because so many things just added up to that assumption.

I think he's pretty ugly desu, his kid didn't help either.

>hating our hero

Still not as grown as he could be though.

It's not like it matters, you can create any headcannon you want, he's still ugly as fuck in game.

Peri was aight.

it's always better to grind to 20 for stats and what not. reclassing makes you gain less EXP though, which is why you grind to 20 instead of promote/swap early.

Chrom can get fucked by a faceless

>tfw they wasted a 10/10 waifu design on one of the most pathetic MCs this decade
At least I can head canon shit as long as I skip every cutscene. They weren't even the fun kind of retarded the way Micaiah was.

>Pervert shaming
Ugh, I mean really? It's nearly 2017 you internet bully!

Same, he was such an asshole and I hated his voice too. That nigga can remain a virgin in my files.

>Still no shy girl cosplay set showing their tits off.

Criminal

You know, knight Sakura doesn't even sound like that terrible of a idea.

>plays as a female character
>calls others fags

O boy am I laffin'

Femui ass / thighs / hips and Camilla is the best about the whole game. We need more doujins.

fuck the hell off with this femui bullshit you goddamn idiot. The name is Corrin, fuck off.

ywn be a cute lolisbian etc

Femui is more fun to say and type. It rolls off the tongue as opposed to Corrin.

It's easier to say Femui than it is FemCorrin or some shit.

Yeah. I mean that they say when you max out 20 in the unpromoted class, you don't promote but use the Second Seal to go back to level 1 of an unprompted class for skills and until you max out the unpromoted caps.

A tie between Camilla, Elise and Nyx

Femrin?

No :^)

Because the game massively favours Hoshido in the plot.

Corrin spends like 3 days there and suddenly decides it's the greatest place on Earth.

>set adds fates royals using classes from the opposite kingdoms
>Hoshidan royals all get good classes that can suit them
>Nohrian royals get a lot of shit that you should never ever do besides maybe Basara Camilla
seriously who the fuck would ever want to make Elise a ninja

Well given that his only comparison is locked in a tower in Mordor, that's probably an accurate observation.

It's not hard to come to that conclusion when Corrin leaved inside a Nohr tower his whole life and only been around literal hell part of Nohr when finally let out.

>Charlotte

Excellent choice.

Chose Kagero in Birthright. A bit boring but might as well have fun with the titty monsters in this game.

Malig knight Ryoma
Knight sakura
Maid hinoka

Are not classes that suit them very well

Really? I was into how everyone was retarded but the MC got the character shield. It was so cheesy.

What ancient tribal ritual is going on here?

>malig
Well shit I thought that was a Wyvern Lord. My bad then. Sakura does at least have enough Str to pull Knight off semi-competantly and Hinoka is just whatever. If anybody lucked out it was Takumi getting Cavalier. Omnyoji Xander doesn't make any sense at all.

Birthright: Hana
Conquest: Kaze
Revelation: Waters
Still fucking hate the game. I think I'm secretly good at FE, it's just that there's too many gimmicks and artificial/padded difficulty that prevents me from unlocking it.

This kind.

Kagerou was literally femGonzo, switching her to any class with a decent att cap let her go really stupid. Big tits=can punch through walls in this game outside of like Water who for some reason can crush trees with her bare arms.

selkie in birthright, soleil in conquest, and ophelia in revelations

>Birthright: lolno
>Conquest: Camilla
>Revelator: Moist Lucina

Not anymore. Fates improved a lot in terms of that, Awakening had terrible animations, but the change to cheap 3D models hurt the series really fucking hard. The sprites were fucking glorious.

Then Project X Zone 2 comes along and shows them how the fuck it's done.
youtu.be/7axzqL1lRLc?t=808

>click on a random time
>hit my favourite move by complete chance
What are the odds?

>SPD, Dodge, and STR off the chart
>Def and HP so low that anything that somehow sneaks a hit through WILL kill her
Honestly made for a fun playthrough where she was a Peg Knight with only like around 5% chance of being hit.

Niles in Nohr
Farm gal in hoshido

>>I'm trying but hiragana is kicking my ass.
>hiragana
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry dude but I think trying to learn things is not for you. You should try an easier job, like working at McDonalds or something.

Femui and Camilla have the best support conversations.

>don't side with nohr
>can marry your big tits step sister
Which is why I always went with the nips

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait to to choose whatever girl I want to marry!
>game literally doesn't have enough females to go around to get all the child units if you marry from the first generation of units

This is some fucking bullshit right here.

Living on the edge of the RNG is fun.

>Malig knight
This is one of the most retarded translations I've ever seen.

working at mcdonalds is much harder than learning hiragana

Flora.

I was considering going for Nyx but completionism said "get all the units"

Conquest

I married Rinkah first, regret it and reloaded.
Then I married Kagero, regret it and reloaded and decided not to marry anyone. Seriously, Kagero acts like she is fucking forced to marry Corrin. It's clear how much she does not want to marry him. I still like her but not as a wife.

Then I was having a hard time against Camilla, and almost died to her, so I sent Oboro because she would kill me anyways next turn.
YOU'RE GONNA NEED STITCHES She got a fucking crit with 1% doing exactly enough damage to kill her, saving everyone. That's when I decided to marry her.
Then, when I fought the final boss, she clutched it out again with a Waterwheel Rend Heaven crit. If she's not the best girl then nobody is.

In Nohr I married Camilla and in Revelations I was FemCorrin and married Rhajat.

What's the context of this picture? I see it on /feg/ sometimes but I can't remember it ingame.

Also, Birthright is garbage because it just floods the map with reinforcements. There is no skill involved, just camping.

>Why does everyone draw Eirika with Ephraim??

Dude just look at their c-support

youtu.be/nPPEWBybPU0

Ephraim was doing skinship with his sister before Fates ever caught on to the idea.

>Mfw Memehouse ruined the Rhajat/Femui support
Syalla was better desu.

If you're playing Conquest you will not be able to get everyone married anyways. It takes too long and at minimum 8 levels.

It's not like you were going to use all of them in a single playthrough anyway

The original fan-translation was awful, despite being lauded around as being better than nintendo's tree house translation.

you can if you use castle grinding

or even the free awakening dlc

In Japan it was a pat on the head

I see.
I just didn't care for any of the male characters or had them already paired with other units for classes. I did the supports with her and thought I might as well take the S-Rank for the extra stats.

Pretty much this, I just grind castles for supports
I'm a perfectionist and like filling out the support logs.
I had full support logs for Fire Emblem Blazing Sword and Sacred stones and nearly all of them in Awakening

Even shitposting on Cred Forums is harder than learning hiragana.

Oh. I never really got that support. To me, he's just rubbing her face. You know how you rub a baby's face, push their cheeks together and make those retarded mushy noises? That's what I had in mind. Never saw that as incest. Maybe I'm just dense lol.

exponential growth/golden gaffe invalidates this.

Anything is better than memehouse, even crappy fan translations.

What is it with nips patting people on the head.

I'm not a fucking dog.

I-Is that sI-Is- that so...

I am so happy that I am happy to hear this.

Well there's that and their legendary weapons are referenced from an old nordic legend about an incestuous brother and sister.

>using memezu
?????

I want to take a bath with Big Sis

I prefer the Awakening references Syalla has in her support with Femui, and she did confirm that they are reincarnations of Robin and Tharja. Their JP support is one of the best and cutest supports in the game.

Zero's support with Mamui is also better than Niles'. For a bunch of SJWs, Memehouse effectively ruined the actual same-sex options in the game. Instead they focused on /u/ bait Soleil and turned the timid but playful Foleo into a disrespectful SJW mouthpiece.

DUDE MEMES

Sieglinde and Siegmund. I know the story lol. But even so, I never really found it to be incest. Again I could be dense. I mean, I wouldn't hesitate to bang my cute twin sister if I were Ephraim, God Willing, but that's just...IDK.

Yeah Sieglinde and Siegmund are from some nordic play thing where they get married. And if I'm not wrong the weapon meanings are "Sieg" meaning "Victory", but "Linde" meaning gentle and "Mund" meaning protector, which is pretty accurate to Eirika and Ephraim's personalities.

Mozu has become my strongest unit when I wasn't even paying attention.
Suddenly puts half my other offense units to shame.
The fighters are both pretty lackluster, the mercenaries are all easily RNG screwed, the knights are ok I guess but they don't double every turn like Mozu

Girl is literally unstoppable in my game

I refuse to believe that alpha bitch Robin could be Femui. That's just not happening.

By alpha bitch you mean Robin had more balls than Kamui or you mean she was a meanie?

I don't personally like the idea of incest, but you can tell by their supports that they really care about each other. If it was intended to be incestous or not love is love, so its still cute either way.

Femui is a goddess, fuck off.

Not him, but I think the references are more literal than just reincarnation. I think it's more like the game acknowledging the player being both Corrin and Robin than that they're the same person.

First. Robin wasn't afraid to get shit done.

You've never patted someone on the head or being patted?

Weird.

It's oddly comforting to get patted on the head.

Syalla drops a lot of Awakening/Tharja references though. From her support with Femui mirroring Tharja's support with Robin (the whole "normal girl" thing) to her death quote being about meeting you in a desert like her recruitment chapter in Awakening, to her hexing talismans saying they will be reunited in the distant future, etc.

pastebin.com/e5fpH6m6

Well they resemble each other in the sense that they kind of have the leadership position and they're your self-inserts.

Is this what happens when a "technically adult" shota tries to be a father?
What the fuck went wrong?

velour is the best

Deeprealms + inexperienced shota father.

What happened to Tharja then?

I want to spay Velour with my little peenus weenus

Do not spray the doggo

>spay
oh god user don't do it
she may look like a doggo but don't take away the possibility of having a Kanna

Because Leo is the best brother anyone can ask for. Leo covers your ass, often sticking his own neck for you. He also has a magic book of hatred that allows him to explosively turn people into trees. Its brutal!

I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THIS CHAPTER FOR MONTHS

it made me baby out and play birthright

I WAS SO CLOSE ONCE BUT THEN ELISE DIED ON THE LAST TURN. THE LAST ENEMY OF THE LAST ENEMY PHASE

ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS DODGE ONE ATTACK OUT OF ABOUT 5 AND EVERY SINGLE ONE HIT HER

kek
I failed it like 10 times on Lunatic. The next chapter fucked me up about the same.

12 seems easier now, though I fucked up when I was about to finish it.

Good thing I don't give a shit about Kana

IS could have made both sides morally gray; instead, we got Nohr is blatantly evil warmongering bloodthirsty savages and Hoshido is a nation of peace that dindu nuffin. Will Fire Emblem ever have a decent story again?

well that's fine but what about wolf-demon babies
and how are you going to spay her with your dick

Is it possible for Kana to be a genuinely good unit?

If I can make Captain Nohr work then you can make Kanna work.

The kids in general are kinda crappy. Camilla!Velouria!Kana is great though if you want WORLD OF STR

Eh, more like if you want them to be useful you have to watch your matchmaking and a lot of them are loopsided like !Tharja who is magic gonzo.

>loving family you've spend all your life with

>or stranger hippies who claim to be your real family

MMMM TOUGH CHOICE INDEED

It isn't even a matter of opinion; it is a F A C T that Nohrian siblings > Hosidan siblings.

I love having 3 dogs run around killing shit.

>Hoshido siblings aren't even your real siblings and are outright deceiving you and trying to guilt trip you

Kanna is only good as either a Swordmaster or a Witch. Their defensive stats and growths are garbage so they need maximum Avo.

Except hinoka. Hinika is very cute and cares alot for her little brother!

BUT NOHR IS EEEEEEVIL, STAYING WITH NOHR AND NOT SIDING WITH GRORIOUS HOSHIDO MAKES YOU A BAD PERSON, WHAT DO YOU MEAN AT LEAST YOUR NOHRIAN SIBLINGS GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU WHILE YOU'RE BASICALLY A STRANGER TO YOUR HOSHIDO "FAMILY", THOSE 5 DAYS YOU SPENT WITH THEM TOTES OVERRIDE THE LIFETIME YOU SPENT WITH THOSE DIRTY NOHRKEKS

Even Japs don't srgue that.

Hell I think I remember seeing something at one point that Japs didn't even like the Hoshido pandering.

>Takumi that high

Why do nips always terrible taste?

>fanservice characters are more popular than non fanservice characters

woah...

>it's a "gravity tome"
>makes trees rapidly grow through people

Aye
doggos are best

He's got a a LOT of porn with Camilla.

And I guess they prefer someone with attitude over...Corrin.

I only cared about her from Hoshido. It wasn't enough to keep me from running back to onee-chan's warm embrace.

Because angry manlet that he is at least he feels alive and not like a robot. Lobster is a hypocritical robot, Hinoka is a wallflower and Sakura is mute.

Please tell me it's femdom.

>that mission in Conquest where it stopped being fun and turned into a chore

What's her name, Cred Forums?

Pretty much.

I mean his entire support with Camilla is a giant femdom doujin script.

chapter 7 to endgame

Most of it, but less in a domineering way and more of "Mommy" way.. But that's most of Camilla's art anyway.

Oh course it fucking is, she bullies him and he can't do shit about it
he cries during sex sometimes in them goddammit

Chapter 9

Chapters 17 and 19

Chapter 19 was Mr. Fuga's Wild Ride, right? Which was one 17? Ninja Rape Cave?

Fuck yes. I'll look up some translated ones until my moonspeak level is high enough.

>he cries during sex sometimes in them goddammit
S-surely I won't encounter that too often.

Also, dat Femui booty.

Who are some characters only you like?

Fuck fox subhumans and their dodging skills.

Stfu, tellius queers.

It started with the kitsune chapter, but shit REALLY hit the fan with Sakura's final chapter. Rend Heaven is the gayest shit ever concieved.

Hinoka's map actually made me lower the difficulty.

17 is the ninja rape cave and 19 is the sub human holocaust

>Hinoka's map actually made me lower the difficulty.
What map is that? I'm only at 12 and I only encountered her in 11.

Winning on both Hinoka and Sakura's maps at the very end was a matter of "I'm just gonna throw everything I got at this asshole and hope for the best." Surprisingly, I didn't think Ryoma's chapter was too bad.

you probably will
he's a bottom

So sad that i couldnt save kaze
i actually stopped playing a few missions later because my army of weebs was missing a person. Stupid hidden choices

Femui's design was perfect boner fuel, the fact that she's actually a shapeshifting monster just makes it better.

Yes 17 is the Kotaro's house of fun

>"Hey dude here's free passage into Hoshido."
>"Thanks man"
>Saizo appears
>"Hey you stole my ex-waifu giver her back!"
>"Is this true?"
>"No shit she was spying on us."
>"NO! Release her now! I will side with this guy who has already tried killing me twice to free her! Then I'll probably kull them both in about 7 or so chapter!"

That entire level gave me a fuxking stroke.

There's this one set, aka the Ryoma shocks Elise with his electro dick, where Takumi tries to be the boss and shit and Camilla had him crying by the time she stuck it in.

Just Ninja Rape Cave, really.
Everything else, while challenging at times, went smoothly. Some I managed to beat on my first try.

He's talking about when you're conquering Hoshido. That's the point when undeniably Conquest stops being fun; IS stopped caring about balance at that point and decided to throw as much bullshit as possible at you.

Fuuga was best prepromote, shame he's locked to the worst path of the game.

Nah, I like him too. Xander too.

he triggers Cred Forums so hard it's actually funny, he's cool, favorite siblings

I wish he was more of an Oifey unit than a pure Jaegan.

Also no supports in Rev where he is a much more relevant character. The fuck?

>I wish he was more of an Oifey unit
but Oifey was garbage.
Also, you probably can't support him there for that very reason, with the twist and all.
The game even encourages you not to use by giving him terrible growths.

By Oifey I meant the archetype. Really should be called Seth or Titania archetype because they're much better examples.

it's literally only Cred Forums, he gets so, so much love in other communities, IIRC he even made it to the NA poll finals, the west and the japanese love him

>play Revelation
>get Gunter in Chapter 7
>"finally, Corrin doesn't have to do all the work"
>move Gunter up; assume he'll be fine because he's a Jeigan in the early part of the game
>he somehow gets killed

Alas, they have to rotate them out. If Freddy had been more of Jeigan in 13 than an Oifey, then Gunter would have been the Oifey.

that image kills me everytime

>Oh look the FUCKING TRAITOR doesn't know what to do, oh boo hoo hoo

Takumi was the only good character in Hoshido. Sakura is stuttering moe waifubait, Hinoka is literally irrelevant and talks about swinging a stick, and Ryoma is a manipulative piece of shit.

Reminder that you aren't allowed to like Hoshido at all

>Shit characters
>Shit plot
>Shit maps

What is there to like?

>implying elise wasn't moe waifubait
>implying camilla wasn't waifubait as well
>implying xander also wasn't a piece of shit

yeah force that meme

Hoshido scum, please leave.

at least Elise is genuinely adorable.

This, absolutely NO ONE likes Hoshido at all. Not one single person likes any Hoshido character, it's literally impossible. No one likes them.

/feg/got plz go

Dunno, I liked Oboro, Weedpriest and Setsuna.

RINKAH
I
N
K
A
H

People only like him because he can easily solo hoshido even on lunatic. They don't like him as a character, but rather as a crutch that carries them through a game they're too retarded to play

Nope sorry, they're all shit. You can't like them.

>They don't like him as a character

they do though, he's a pretty popular husband choice

You're wrong.

I don't hate Hoshido but christ the characters were even more boring and devoid of life than those in Conquest.

I mean outside of the royals we've got

Angsty ninja
Shitty Titty artist ninja

Retarded archer
Asshole priest

"Grr I hate Nohr" fashionista
....samurai dude? I've actually forgotten his name.

"Sakura is my best friend did I tell everyone that yet?"
Mr Perfect-ly shit at growth

I think the only one I remember distinctly was Reina.

All 3 in this picture.

ok

that's a good doujin m8; now i gotta jerk off to it

share please?

Not really, girls actually go crazy over him.

I wish I could agree, but this is my single reason not to.

exhentai.org/g/925945/7a9dc1b5fa/

>tfw the only nohr characters I liked were the awakening trio, leo and beruka

I see you are a fan of sluts. I, too, enjoy sluts.

>liking female jaffar

How

You could sum up all the nohr characters like that too. I found Peri to be a fucking travesty.

Who the fuck wants a deadfish in bed, anyways?

Who has the best retainers in Conquest?

it's jaffar BUT FEMALE

i think she's pretty cool though, she has a nice design too

thanks

After the wild ride it was both

That final map is fucking ridiculous. My last turn was ignoring the swarm of respawning enemies to divebomb the boss as he's charging his full map attack. I ended the game surrounded by like 30 high level enemies

this

/feg/, pls go back to your containment general.

God damn everyone looks so soft in that.

That's...a tough question.

I guess Xander? Both Peri and Laslow are total average at best.

Selena can be fucked hard by rng and Beruka is eh.

Certainly not Odin. He's worthless. Niles is alright but nothing to write home about.

Effie can be good but Arthur can't hit shit.

Captain Nohr has something like 70% skill growth as a Fighter, just level the guy.

That was such a frustrating but fun map

I'm still stuck on chapter 19 or whatever the wind tribe one is

Can any fire emblem character beat him?

I dunno, that seems like a pretty easy question to answer if you have the right experience.

Doing a no dlc run in awakening on lunatic, Lissa just hit 10 before chapter 5 and Anna sold me a master seal, do I promote her now or wait?

Odin's only purpose is to get a wife so you can recruit Ophelia. She was one of my favorite units.

>7 def

Ophelia will almost always have garbage def unless you give her a mom like effie It's not terrible but man he not getting mag on every level is just wrong

Robin was so much better avatar than kamui. Having the game shower you with "the chosen one" bullshit from the start is always trash. Lissa is best

Morgan is forever best kid

>Robin
I believe you mean Reflet.

So can I buy conquest and get fates as DLC? Or can I get both as a whole package thingy

Special Edition restock when?

>Fucked Aversa in one playthrough
>Shadowgift Morgan

It was fucking disgusting.

I loved her.

if you mean heirs of fates thats its own DLC yes. If you meant the other fates routes, yeah you can get them via dlc

Never ever.

Fates is the name of all 3 games together. Conquest is one route. Birthright and Revelation are the other 2 routes. And yes you buy them as DLC to add on to the route that you already purchased.

>Nintendo in charge of restocking a SE

Never, since it doesn't benefit Nintendo. More physical copies = more shelf warmers that eventually get slashed in price to move products, while they can make bank off the never happening eShop DLC sales

>Arthur can't hit shit.
he gets better quickly. His bigger issue is lukewarm Strength, ironically.

>mirror shield
rip

Neato, I'll hunt down a cheap copy of fates then, thanks.

>Odin and Elise's support is Odin RPing about MUH DARK POWER and Elise plays along because it's fun

>marrying Aversa
>even using Male robin

I guess you've never used a Morgan with galeforce and aggressor at the same time.

50% str growth is fun.

Oh! She said something about a girl! And her name is at the top!

I understood something. I'm so proud of myself. I have no idea what most of the kana is talking about though.

I thought every chapter was great except the last two on lunatic. Most fun I had playing an FE game.

It was originally Elise, but Kazahana won me over in the end. Her combat lines are too good.

Too bad her supports are one of the worst in terms of avatar convos

>revelations
>have orochi marry odin
>reclass ophelia to witch
>massive mag with every hit being either vengeance, rend heaven, or a crit

>"I hate you because you got kidnapped and it made Sakura cry."

What the fuck, IS?

>Nintendo in charge of doing non-retarded shit
Never ever user.

In general her supports are just bitchy and muh sakura, such a shame cause i wanted to like her. Ontop of her basically being hoshido's Charlotte it was such a let down

So, who does have the best in terms of avatar convos? Corrin's such a bland character, but there's got to be someone they work well with.

>Ontop of her basically being hoshido's Charlotte
youtube.com/watch?v=z6EjyL-l60Y

Shit you're right, if I were in Korn's shoes, I'd much prefer the invading country that consists of a literal hellscape ruled by a guy who tries desperately to have you killed before you even get the choice of who to join

>rend heaven on a mage
I also enjoy those sick +1 bonus damage procs

Off the top of my head? Oboro, Mitama, not-cordy was okayish, i want to say flora was alright too, theres really not alot of S supports for corrin or even C-A that are especially good. Out of all of them i liked Mitama's the most

>being Hoshido's Charlotte
Hey, Charlotte has a muvh higher poer and cri rate.

Honestly yeah, I'd rather pick fucking Mordor over stepfordsmileland.

Same concept though,both cant take a hit when they get hit, hana has a much higher res growth but a lower HP growth so shell be alright with magic i guess

I just realized that the object in the sky is castle Krakenburg

Well considering most of the population is starving and what little crops go to feed Effie's face I hardly blame them for invading.

Too bad that only gets a passing mention on hoshido and its resolved within the same line
>oh nohr is starving that much? We'll just give them some of our stuff once this is over! Aren't we great?

I found it hilarious that Ryouma didn't even realize the people in Nohr were literally dying of starvation.

I really hated that. They really could have made choosing between Nohr and Hoshido a lot more interesting if during the opening chapters they played up the suffering of the Nohrian people vs the Hoshidan's innocence and made slimedad not so flagrantly evil.

isn't krakenburg the whole in ground?

They had the setting for a very good plot, working in consonance with the gameplay. They required good characterization and story execution.

They blew it up. I don't think I've ever seen such a good premise being so completely fucked up in vidya.

It's like they took the skeleton of something good and filled the blanks in with garbage.

Ryoma such a fucking jerk in Birthright

>Shura leads them through Nohr underground market
>No bandits, No corrupt guards
>Nohrians getting along well
>"Wow it reminds meof Hoshido except you still have poor people!"

Yeah fuck you too.

That would have meant they gave a fuck about the game though, that or plot was literally the last thing they worked on and they had no time. Rev was definitely a case of not giving a fuck though
>Hey Bob, remember all those DV gimmicks we didnt use? Well use them all in this. What's that? Where should we put this unit? Who cares, just toss them somewhere, use their base stats from respective routes, noone will care.

I thought it was but the red light and spires made me think it was the top one

One can only imagine what the original plot was before Nintendo scrapped it.

I like to imagine Garon was some Senator Armstrong type guy planning to make Nohr great again.

>oh yeah haha, we'll give you some of the food we usually throw out because we have so much

IIRC Garon being a slime monster was a thing in the original draft

That and plot throne. Maybe crystal ball thing too but im not sure about that. Still, it might have flowed better, or made more sense. But oh well, lets see what a trainwreck FE15 will be.

Silas should have just told him to do one at that point.

Spare us your pity and your garbage, Nohr has no use for either.

>Get Shura and Nyx on the same stage like halfway through the game
>Nyx is basically the same as when you recruit her in Nohr and even there she was pretty lousy
This is like Sophia levels of horrid recruitment time. Yet even she wasn't as completely blown out of the water by Cecilia the way Shura does Nyx.

>implying FE15 won't be a remake