Mafia 3 new gameplay demo

youtube.com/watch?v=a1bjl9wM-og

Apologize Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og?t=14m57s
thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=TOhWHlpB9ws
youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry developers fell for the wrong meme magic.

Nice try google

>KKK in the game

I'm conflicted on this game.

Too bad that you're still a nigger, killing all dem eevul southern accent havin' deeemons.

>Mafia Game
>Starring a Nigger
only in america

Still looks shit. Stop trying to shill for this game.

360 graphics. Physics from PS2.
It's an embarrassing GTA knock off. Mafia was about the story. Not some press x to hack, I mean 'wire tap'. Where you can kill mafiosos in front of their comrades and they don't even react.
Preorder to get the most iconic Mafia gun - the tommy gun. Cars that explode on a simple touch. The draw distance of San Andreas. Need I go on?

sicilians are the negroes of europe though

Black people back then were actually hard law abiding, hard working individuals unlike their children today, and a lot southern whites were genuine cunts.

Yes

Even watch doge 2: stale memes edition looks better. Mafia 3 has a gameplay of an old PS2 GTA rip-off with a slight hint of Godfather game.

WE

Stupid niggers

This, god I hate white people and I'm white.

Cracker here, there is nothing wrong with hating cumskins.

YO YO YO YO YO HOL UP HOOLLLLLL UP
>*smacks lips*
SO U BE SAYN TO ME U BE SAYN
>*sucks air through teeth*
THAT WE MITE AS WELL CALL OURSELVES
>*pulls up sagging pants*
SOME FINNA MAFIA AN SHEEEEEEEIT??

Guys this isn't funny.

People are going to lose their jobs unless you buy our game.

WUZ

OMG Did you just assume my racial heritage?!

I wont apologise for those graphics or gameplay

Good riddance, they are bad at what they are doing.

They won't, it's 2k.
GTA V will ensure they can afford shitloads of flops.

>Battlefield game
>Stars black muslim american men fighiting black germans with women thrown in because fuck you

Based sweden

That awful boss fight.
youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og?t=14m57s

>Italian mob in Mississippi
>dem racists

It would be cool if you actually had to advance while he's dumping bullets on you, but nope you have to take cover and that's it

The game looks like decent fun. But fuck paying $60 for and fuck the we wuz kinga an shit shit. I'll buy it when it's like half off or some shit

>8 minutes in, finally some gameplay

I see nothing I should apologize for. Graphics are okay. We all know how this plays. Meh.

Sound design is still absolutely horrible, cranking up the soundtrack to make it less obvious doesn't change it.

Gameplay is still complete ass with that idiotic AI that literally does nothing at all most of the time.

What pisses me off the most is the main character though. I really couldn't give less fucks about his skin color, but he barely talks and when he does he pulls some stupid one liners and generally just comes off as some edgy retard which really destroys my hope that they at least could put a decent story together.

So how exactly is this new gameplay any better than all the other gameplay videos?

>being a mulatto inbreed nigger

thinking this is still ok

Game looks like modern triple A shit but everything you said is pretty much factually wrong.

This hyperbole cancer needs to stop.

Don't be a google all your life. Fuckers are getting fired whether it sells or not. That's the way the biz goes.

>main mafia game character is a google

How come the graphics look so shitty and bland? I love the late 60s aesthetics but this is just pathetic

>guy sees Lincoln is coming up the elevator
>does nothing about it at all

I don't care about (((Mafia 3)))

>tons of icons on the mini map
>large text pop-up for every objective and even bought armor
>multi-layered menu for buying weapons
>unnecessary camera tilt when driving around a corner
>gps on mini map and arrows on the street both displaying the same thing
>objective constantly on screen
>loud sound effects on every stealth kill
>"press button to reload"
>hold button to open door
>door unlocking mini game
>kill animations
why do devs always need to clutter their game with this shit, gta4 did it much better 8 years ago (earlier gta games too to a lesser degree)

>multiple ways to approach a mission

When has this ever come true?

just saw that the objective is repeated again left of the mini map
>the same objective 5 times on screen
>plus the marker on the mini map

I assume the devs ecpect that only retards play their game

WE GABAGOOL NOW

Thank god this google shit gonna bomb and the studio gonna belly up.

Is this nigger 7 feet tall? Because he's taller than vans and shit

FINNA GON BE

italians are niggers born with the wrong skin

compare Camden or Atlantic City to Fordham or Las Vegas

I liked the trains in mafia 1

will this have trains?

It's essentially a blaxsploitation movie, the type of which was extremely common in the 70s and early 80s.

stop taking south italy monkeys as an example for italy, it's an insult to us north master race

>Russians are niggers born with the wrong skin

ftfy

Apologize for what?

I live in camden county. Ac is camden by the sea

I can't believe the weapon selection menu is the EXACT copy of GTA V's. How can they be that lazy??

>BAYOU FANTOM
>Bayou Fantom

who developed this mess?

kys yourself nig scum

kek, i've already seen actual unprepared gameplay (i'm sure you've also seen a couple webms) and the game is shit

what surprised me is that it still looks shit on their carefully crafted gameplay demo. AI doesn't exist, combat is broken, stealth is broken, story is shit, these guys aren't even fucking trying

At least the driving looks much better than when they revealed it. But the graphics look worse (especially that awful sun glare in the water at the beginning of the video and it even happens in the streets like what the fuck) and everything else just really looks meh. Will the game even have shit like enemy gangs taking back your rackets and shit? They haven't shown anything like that at all and I'm lead to believe it won't have it. It's a really Ubisoft-style of an open world rather than having an 'ecosystem of criminals' like what they claim.

is this a joke?

WE

i truly hope this is true but i know its bullshit

all those shark cards, gta5 on "sale" for FORTY FUCKING EUROS on steam... fuck right off

ARE THE CRYSTAL

>braindead AI
>door prompts on doors (seriously how stupid you have to be so you don't recognize doors?)
>really disappointing graphics (rear mirror, trees, fire, shaders in general)

oh I almost forgot
>that stupid unnecessary boss-fight wich is neither hard nor realistic

video games are for little kids

>gameplay demo
>6 minutes in the only gameplay I've seen is a 20 seconds boat ride

I think the game looks ok user. I'll buy it on sale

Because the most important target group for modern AAA games (or pretty much any mass media product) is dumb niggers. Literally.

thegrio.com/2013/09/27/nielsen-report-confirms-blacks-watch-more-tv-than-any-other-group/

when did this vidya trend begin where you can sneak behind people in heavy boots on trash-filled ground without them hearing you? Or taking out a guy by smashing him in the head without the other guy 10ft away hearing it?

Revolver Ocelot

>Black protag in Mafia game
>White people are the villians and all inherently racist
>Random guy is bulletproof and has Batman x-ray vision
>Mafia game about taking down the mob not getting swept up in it and making you're way through the ranks
>Not just giving us what we want with following Vito now he is a capo

I'm beyond mad at this game, when I first heard there was a third on the way I was so hype

Why the fuck would they think we want to play a game as some thug nigger going around killing white people? Who the fuck thinks that's a really entertaining game that the masses will enjoy?

people who don't browse Cred Forums

t. poltard

This is the dev team. Whites are so fucking cucked.

A P O L O G I Z E

>Haden Blackman

>AAA Budget
>Bioware animation tier

Thank fuck this shit is bombing harder than Hiroshima.

Just you wait a minute. Bioware does Bioware tier shit on AAA budgets all the time

I'm a sucker for gta style games so pretty sure I'll have my fun with it.

I get what you are saying but the southern drawl isn't exclusive to white people. It is shared by all southerners. I guess you are from the north.

>Mafia
>"""""Black Mob""""""

Gangs of niggers fucking & shooting each other, snorting everything in sight, committing every felony known and shouting 'fuk da po-leece' isn't called a 'mob'.

Dumbass SJW cucked developers.

Blackman, pls.

>hi everybody, i'm carl the cuck and thanks for coming to our demo
>1:45
>when the black mob is betrayed and taken over by the italian mob...

Literally WE WUZ KINGZ AN SHIT WE WUZ FLYIN' AROUND IN PYRAMIDS UNTIL DA WHYTE DEV'OWS CAME AN STOLE IT ALL FROM US!

Thanks, Hangar 13, for giving me another reason to pass on your shit game, enjoy the low pre-order numbers leading up to a fiscal flop that will bankrupt your studio.

what the fuck is this?

That's the thing I like from GTAs and Rockstar open world games, minimalistic HUD.

If you call mafia a "GTA clone" than you are a newfag to the series. Hell I remember when the original Mafia got called a gta clone.
youtube.com/watch?v=TOhWHlpB9ws

nobody has called any game a gta clone in 10 years, why would anybody rant about that or even make a video about it nowadays

Stop shilling, faggot. Everyone knows that Mafia 1 AND 2 aren't GTA clones.

seriously

>Oww! My chest! This grenade was really quite paintful!

All the gameplay I've seen of this makes it look more like Hitman than an open-world crime game.

mooptydoo bixnood etc.

>Mafia was about the story.

This.

A bunch of youtube people got invited to 2K's around the country and released videos like 2 weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg

This guy demonstrates the terrible AI

>start video
>"WHA-"
>close video

I like how the people simply noclip backwards through the chairs until they are off screen and THEN the chairs begin to move.

Heck of a grenade too, sent all the people and chairs in the room flying but knew not to hurt the negro on his knees. Ancient melanin technology at work!

It's a huge red flag when studios invite only Youtube or game blog shills to demo a game, especially the sort of shill whose personas are based around pretending to be excited for every upcoming game.

I watched a video of theradbrad playing Mafia 3 and as usual, he was pretending it was one of the greatest games he's ever played, as if his audience is either blind or too stupid to realize he's giving a paid endorsement and early access to post videos in a field where having the newest thing first ensures your success.

that shit looks like a ninja turtles villain man

why does the grease gun sound like it's silenced, why does Lincoln cojure molotovs with his hand, why does the sawed off sound like a hammer hitting a very thin metal sheet, why do bullets have trails behind them, "Boss" characters have for some reason a unusual high amount of health

I still don't know who the fuck is theradbrad and I'm not about to look it up, either way at least we know that the game is fucked. Without Daniel Vavra there is no Mafia franchise, you need a clear thinking "cis scum shitlord" to make good games.

I don't want to play as a google

ow. my harp

Why do the Mafia games always disappear off steam anyway? How many steam keys do they make?

My guess would be music licensing

I've always wanted to play the first one.

>playing as a Google
No thanks

Just pirate it, no one gives a fuck anyway. It's a pretty hard and unforgiving game, if you're impatient and try to rush things you will get punished, the voice acting feels really bad and cheesy at times but it's still the best gangster game ever made.

>Black people back then were actually hard law abiding, hard working individuals
Holy fuck do people actually believe this? That it's only those evil niggers of today that are lazy whiny chimps and the ones in the past were just poor victimized saints?

Clearly voodoo, it's part of the protagonist's 'culture'.

>Releasing this the same day as Watch Dogs 2 media blitz
>Watch Dogs 2 is actually good and gets characters right

2K, why do you want to fail?

I am offended by your racist and intolerant remarks, please consider killing yourself, you ignorant piece of uneducated trash.

>Watch Dogs 2 is actually good and gets characters right
here's that (you) (you) are desperate for

Go watch the previews, it's praise all around

I don't care, it looks pure cringe.

auto aim

shit game desu

Watch Dogs 2 might just be the worst game of this year

WD2 will get goty, ironically enough. Some might think FFXV will but that game has a higher cringe index.

>previews giving praise
No fucking shit. They do that for every upcoming game. Most recently previews were extremely positive about No Mans Sky, and look how that turned out.