THE LAST OF US 2

What are your expectations?

That it won't exist.

DA EBIL GUBMENT IS VIOLTATING THE NAP

Humanity is starting to reassert control over the planet. Former US government is back in charge, everything is essentially a police state. Infected spores are used as biological weapons to put down dissidents who won't have access to equipment that protects against the infection.

Twenty something Ellie pregnant with Joel's kid.

You know you want this.

Uh, no, elle is gay

Deal with it

>Naughty dog wont make a sequel to any game they make
Nice one

That was when she was an immature kid user. She's grown.

she was not immune but infected with some sort of queen or ruler fungal spore bullshit, at 20 she learns she can control them.
cue new game of her destroying the rest of shitty humanity as controller of zombie hords.

the last of stubbs

That it tries to push one aspect in particular and innovates instead of being a combination of existing things well executed but not exceptional.

TLoU was good but it lacks a little something to become a timeless classic people will play years later like Jak&Daxter.

There will be guns.

Increased AI retardation.

its shit

humanity lives alongside the cliggers

another cliffhanger ending and franchise milked to death just like what he did to ellie last night

Rebirthing the population.

Alright single player, god like multiplayer.

It's made by a jew, were you expecting a complete story?

Being gay doesn't protect her from RAPE

A more diverse cast.

A ham-fisted political statement about the place of homosexuality in a World in dire need of repopulation.

Something about if its even worth repopulating at all because of how gays are treated.

10/10 game of forever.

>tlou
>cliffhanger ending

only if you're retarded

>still haven't played TLOU
>download and play the standalone DLC bullshit
>le i'm a lesbian meme
>have a sudden realization

WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE. DID THE STANDALONE GAY BULLSHIT COME OUT BEFORE OR AFTER ELLEN PAGE ANNOUNCED SHE WAS A FAGGOT DIKE!?!?!?!

Ellie's lesbianism becoming a key plot point.

Nothing else comes to mind, though. I'm expecting most fans to be let down by it being more of the same.

DEEPEST LORE

more melodrama

A PG-13 rating.

fpbp

>What are your expectations?

The fuck are you people on about?
There's one little kiss before her nigger friend karks it and that's it.

HOLY FUCK
>The Last of Us: Left Behind is an action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released for the PlayStation 3 on February 14, 2014
>On February 14, 2014, Page came out as gay during a speech at the Human Rights Campaign's "Time to Thrive" conference in Las Vegas.

>SOME DAY WE'LL FIND IT!
>THE RAINBOW CONNECTION!
>THE LOVERS, THE DREAMERS AND ME!

mediocre game that gets praised to hell and back.

I FUCKING KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY!!! HOLY FUCK IT FITS NIGA

>more mudsharking
>more LGBT garbage
>more ugly ellen page likeness
>more "white men are all violent rapists" (i hope swedish women who liked the first are also enjoying their somalian rape)

It's going to be crap.

>mommyyyyy, i don't want them to make this gaaaame! ;_;

>disappointment

>"i didn't play the game"