STILL NO WARLOCK BUFFS

STILL NO WARLOCK BUFFS

>Legion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=255940/patch-7-1-ptr-now-live-build-22578-mounts-karazhan-bosses-ptr-patch-notes-music-
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215441?page=2#post-38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all mythic invites declined
>my imp is not responding to my summons
>my succubus is cheating on me with a mage
>my felhunter bit my hand
>my voidwalker is dropping aggro trying to kill me

And your felguard, doomguard, and infernal?

>felguard is probably cleaving the shit out of his master
>Infernal changed his job. Being a mining WQ is more profitable
>Doomguard is just ignoring him

Life is pain. Even as a non-DH

>Crying 4 days before balance pass goes live

I thought it was in November?

PTR is on 7.1 though and has nerfs across the board. Hope you didn't like playing Warlock, Death Knight or Eleshaman

All the current PTR datamining shit are just tooltip corrections which are already live. Class tuning won't even go on the PTR, they will push it live next week since it's not 7.1.

I've played ret since forever. There is no level of pain i have not experienced.

>felguard won't listen to my commands

I really hope you mean that it's updating the labelling on the spells ingame to reflect what's actually been happening when the abilities have been used since the beginning, rather than small changes that ignore balance but bring about what they initially had planned for the classes.

I.e. Fixing tpos and not changing abilities.

That 40% Demonic Empowerment buff being changed to 8% really looks like a nerf though.

Warlocks won't get any buffs. They are pretty good in PVP because of crazy survivability. If they nerf them staying alive, they will be shit in open world, since the voidwalker is a shitty tank that dies in 2 hits.

>typos
Typo-ing a typo.
Well that's..something.

Haven't there already been several PvP nerfs to Warlocks though?

Where the hell are you guys finding these changes? All I see are just minor tweaks

>warlocks sorely in need of buff
>Blizzard just swaps Demonic Circle's and Demon Skin's places

>Tfw DK

Blood is super fun but its really really healer dependent, Unholy is also super fun and does fair damage, but jesus christ Frost needs to get its shit together.

Are my transmogs good

wowhead.com/news=255940/patch-7-1-ptr-now-live-build-22578-mounts-karazhan-bosses-ptr-patch-notes-music-

>We're happy with where Warlocks are right now

That almost entirely defeats the purpose of the PvP talents and general PvP changes this expansion, which was to make it easier/possible for Blizzard to balance classes for PvE independently of PvP.

>tfw guild couldn't even get together 10 people for a raid
>have to pug legion raids
>too late to find a new guild
Just kill me now

What did Thalkiel day?

Not every single fucking WoW discussion needs to be derailed by you "Rate my transmog" queers.

>50% to 20%

My bad.

Still reallllly looks like a nerf though

Sorry I'm drunk

>we would rather focus on the strengths of the class which is survivability
>swaps talents in a way that you're forced to pick between two survivability talents that you could both take before.
Circle should be baseline. This new class design where they just throw spells into talents that used to be baseline for a good reason is absolutely garbage.

>Guild had to many people for raid
>Says some people have to sit this one out
>Get scared because Im a warlock
>Only got to stay cuz im 850

I hate this shit I really do

Not bad.
Not to my tastes though, still, the colours match and the theme's consistent so that's good.

I really hate that helm though.
Not saying you need to change it, I just don't like it.

Also needs more SKULLS

>and I could swear that I'm getting hit by my infernal aura

I am honestly convinced that not only do none of the guys doing the class changes play Warlock or Ele Shaman, but that they all honestly hate those classes and specs.
Possibly including DKs on that list too, actually.

Without Shadowpriest (Surrender to Madness sucks) there are only 2 range dps spec at the top 10 of the chart.

That's a big joke from Blizzard.

>players with fox mount
>players with 870s/legendaries
>watch others get 860s/865s from heroics
>done 5 mythics so far and only got some shitty bracers
>still stuck at 847

Heh, it's o-okay. I'm just unlucky.

It's fine... it's fine. Someday it'll be my day.

Any... any day now...

>Guild has some good raiders
>easily get 20+ people for EN
>annoying loud girl playing huntard constantly talking over people with fucking awful humor
>2nd lowest DPS
>won't get kicked because she's female

>Come back to WoW to play with a friend again
>He has a ton of old chars on his account so we'll settle there.
>Decide to main Shadow Priest. First mistake
>Legion comes out, discover that SylvanasEU is a 89% Alliance server and we're horde.

This is pure hell. Why isn't this shit cross realm. They even want me to pay them 20 euro shekels extra ON TOP OF MY SUB to fucking transfer my char to a normal balanced server.

I am so fucking mad all the time.

>"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars.

>"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."

>"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."

>"The lord of ravens will turn the key."

>"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."

>In the sunken city, he lays dreaming.

>Beneath the shadow of the darkened spire, there is no light, no mercy, only void, and the chaos within.

FUCKING KHADGAR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

They fired the only good warlock class designer during MoP. Class design went to trash starting from WoD. So yeah, you are actually correct.

>still stuck at 847
847 is plenty decent, quit your bitching you fucking loot whore.

t. 846 and clearing H EN

You should've been on a North American server to begin with.

I'm in the Asia Pacific region and I still sick to NA servers.

>take away all spells castable on the move
>add huge cast times to everything
>turn every boss into dance studio
>gee I wonder why are melee dominating

After 6 fucking runs, I finally got the hidden appearance

Damn it.
Why does it feel so wrong to be right?
I just want to play an evil wizard whose magicks are focussed on being the strongest , rather than general knowledge pursuit

>6 is a lot now

Shadow priest get a cool hint at the end when Xavius is dead.
The knife wife says some shit about N'zoth.

Are you enjoying your itemization design, straight from Diablo 3?
-RNG bonus rolls from seals of good fortune
-RNG warforged
-RNG bonus stats
-RNG titanforged
-RNG legendary
-Possible mythic raid quality gear from quests and dungeons
-Removed the only RNG mitigation which was reforging shitty stats into good stats

Congrats, man.

So what now?

By the time I hit 850, everyone else will be rolling in mythic 3s and legendaries.

It'll be impossible for me to get into mythic+ and raids.

It's not a guarantee that the keys will spawn

I went a week without one, that was annoying

Leveling up the Sub artifact since I dumped everything into Outlaw

>want to play shadow priest
>surrender to madness being mandatory due to spriest damage being dogshit without it

It's actual insanity that this was thought to be a good idea.

>tfw that mm hunter does more dps than you even when he isn't trying that hard

ITS JUST NOT FAR

t.warlock

I hope you have a guild to do mythics with.
A new griefing method is getting popular among faggots in dungeon finder where they invite someone (possibly lower ilvl) into a good group making him think he's lucky, make him use his mythic+ key then kick him or disband the group just to waste his weekly keystone.

The warlock class fantasy is that you need a legendary and play at 95% of your theoretical dps in order to be barely middle of the pack.

>implying if they even get buffed they'll be fun to play ever again

MoP was the peak and downfall

>Removed the only RNG mitigation which was reforging shitty stats into good stats

This is actually pretty infuriating. As a ret trying to stack haste, what am I supposed to do when titanforges yield items without that stat?

I can't keep ignoring major upgrades but then I'm stuck at 17% haste and rolling in versa-fucking-tility.

Its also absolutely mandatory on Xavius because Dream lets you use it twice

I'm doing them purely in guild to avoid exactly that. But it limits my options for how much I can do, especially if I'm only free later in the week when most members have locked out.

>tfw mage

im forced to fucking go fire or else no invite

why does blizzard always buff the meme classes like hunter?

I like the demonology warlock changes.

>affliction legendaries

Yeah I got a shit load of titanforged gear that gave versatility of all things which is next to useless as a Blood DK.

Which one, the 20% buff to your artifact ability which is 4% of your total dps increased to 5%?

CLASS FANTASY ~

>tfw co-op raiding with another guild and members from both agree with teaming up is better than dealing with your own guild's shitters who won't turn up.

Are you enjoying that massive dps increase from that 60% snare on your dots legendary (disabled in instanced pvp)?

Is it too late for me to start playing Legion?

I don't mind the idea behind it, but the execution is horrendous.

Enjoy your inevitable loot / leadership drama

>'progression guild'
>Only cloth in the entire team, Destro Lock
>No Priests, Mages or other Locks
>Queue up to grab 1-3 more people when we think we need a bit more
>Leather and Plate fags going all in
>Haven't seen a single Cloth join since the other lock for Ursoc who got the Chase debuff three times in a row

So, Are all Cloth specs just undesirable to play?

>helm is good once a fight, then its special property is useless
>corruption ring probably won't even work in a raid setting
>gateway pants hue
>wrists suck because UA is better when dumped on a single target
>belt is okay at best if paired with Soul Conduit

>Last week.
>People post the noxxic shit over and over.
>MM Hunter at the bottom.
>Post that this is bullshit and that I'm pulling very high numbers.
>"HURR DURR UR JUST RETARDED GIT GUT HUNTARD"

>>my voidwalker is dropping aggro trying to kill me
FUCK

I know it's coming, but I want to enjoy what we have until the inevitable schism and I have to move on again.

>(disabled in instanced pvp)
Is it really? I was thinking how amazing that would be but nope, fucking Blizzard. Warlocks aren't allowed to have slows, interrupts, silences, stuns, or anything useful.

Yes, about 2 expansions too late.

There are like 2 cloth specs in the top 15. It's pointless to play anything other than melee.

this is Warlock in a nutshell. The ideas behind the specs are solid but they just fumbled the delivery like Ace Ventura at the start of the first movie.

>Fear

they basically took away every cast on the move filler spell in the game and then made every raid boss fight "move all the time forever or you die"

I mean like, the new version of the class presented in Legion. It reminds me of being a witch doctor in Diablo 3 or a necromancer in D2, it's great.

Not even in unrated battlegrounds or skirmishes.
Enjoy your questing and wpvp legendary

All lock specs are bad, Fire is the only spec even close to viable for mage and it has such a crutch on crit that a lot of people drop it before properly optimizing gear and shadow. I want to like shadow but shadow is so fucked outside long boss fights due to S2M that I am sure everyone dropped this shit a week in AND shadow is so reliant on haste that it's really hard to properly gear.

I wouldn't mind so much if world pvp wasn't shit since Vanilla. But yeah, I'm not so excited for that legendary anymore.

That squirrel invasion was nuts.
Get it?

What the fuck did they do to ele? That was my main. WAS being because I'm leveling a tank rn and plan to stick with it

>get into world pvp, either in the wild or dedicated pvp spots
>pvp talents refuse to activate

>Play Arms
>Fight has plenty of opportunities to AOE
>mfw

>played warlock and DK until now
I just replaced them with mage and dh, same shit with a different name

Rotation is great fun.

Worst damage in the game, so it makes actually playing said rotation past the first few enemies a chore.

>want to like Demo since I always was a fan of mass pet classes
>it takes 100 years to get all your demons out for just those few seconds to use your artifact skill
>requires perfect execution to not be a giant dumpster DPS only to be a slightly smaller dumpster DPS
>can't control demons so get fucked on the adds phases
>demonic empowerment
>demonic empowerment
>demonic empowerment

Why did they think that any of this was acceptable? Why did they think that adding great baseline skills for Destro like Backdraft and Fire and Brimstone was a great decision to make talents? Why is literally 0 movement spells baseline?

AN ILLUSION!

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

I legit can't recall an entire CLASS being completely worthless and garbage since vanilla.

Mage is too squishy whilst levelling for my tastes, despite the nice aesthetics.

DH is just great fun.

I've switched from Warlock and I'm actually sad I left it this long to start playing my DH.

Warrior just after ICC launched.

My insignificance in PvE as a Shammy.

>be me
>help everyone on guild with mythic dungeons
>literaly everyone on the guild worships me besides some higher ups
>raid day starts
>get invited
>main tank did first boss on normal at first try my other tank partner did fine
>suddenly guild leads best mate comes online
>/g oh hi guys watcha doin??
>/g oh i want in can i tank i got like 18 points on my tanking artifact !
>receive /w from guild lead
>sorry you got to go m8
>you have been kicked out of the raid
>everyone i helped and were on the raid did not like the idea but stayed nonetheless
>receive loads of /w from guildmates "damm i feel for you man"
>go to bed
>consider suicide
>sleep
> wake up
>log on
>hey guys how far did you go ?
> we managed to kill second boss after tank left
>laugh it off on guild chat
>organize my own raid with guildmates i helped
>did full normal clear day 2
> didnt inv guild lead and "best tank"
>started progression on hc already
>nobody wants to raid with guild lead anymore

>tfw warbreaker, battle cry, bladestorm

Nothing gets my dick harder

Almost every warlock change you saw since Warlords was one of the discarded ideas of Xelnath, the last competent class designer at Blizzard that they fired at the start of MoP.

They literally pulled his ideas out of the trash and recycled them, without having the competence to actually work them out properly and turn it into a fun system.

You know, I noticed that. I went from topping charts when people knew nothing. To be middle of the pack while dropping all my CDs in mythics. Oh well, I was getting bored of it desu

SB as a filler for summoning is ok, DE as a filler is fucking awful.

SB is an awfully boring spell, especially with how much you spam it nowadays.
It was only okay 2 expansions ago because you also had Fel Flame to use on the move, Soul Fire to mix in and later Demonbolt.

I was a prot war then, they added rend thunder clap and reduced threat on fury not long after. Month tops. And arms was god tier in pvp.

This was reported 6~ months ago.

> Hotfix gave us 2 more shards starting off
Y-yay...

I will still to this day wonder why in gods name Fel Flame was removed. I understand KJC being nerfed/removed but Fel Flame was everything people needed for movement fights.

>tfw first run had it in the first ending chest i opened
and i exploited 30 keys

As affliction I miss SB so much. At least we don't have MG anymore, fuck that spell, DL and DS are at least classics.

Tuning pass coming for sure next week.

Thal'kiel's Consumption has the be the worst fucking artifact power in the game. It's literally a Demon Bolt that hits harder.

What happened to warriors back then?

WHAT WILL WE SEE IN NEXT WEEKS BALANCE PATCH?

MORE TANK NERFS
BUFF TO FROST AND ARCANE
ATTEMPTS AT FIXING RET
DHS GETTING KICKED IN THE MOUTH

I wish Blizz was more vocal with that they find need buffs and nerfs before it happens. I don't even know if it's worth leveling my warlock or not.

>tfw mage is always good

Please be patient, we don't have enough data. It's not like we had 8 months of beta testing.

>DHS GETTING KICKED IN THE MOUTH
kek

They also had 8 months to realize S2M is a fucking shit spell.

>need to do BRH for my class hall quest
>wait 30 minutes
>6 declines when it finally pops
>finally get in
>tank and healer leave and it takes more than 10 minutes for a replacement
>log out

>Arms worthless in PvE
>Fury generating too much threat and still underperforming compared to other DPS classes
>Prot couldn't hold threat for shit unless you had a couple of rogues spamming tricks

So, haven't played this game in 800 years, but I am curious. How good are the 3 routes for Rogues?

Would be nicer it was just a long cast that summoned all your CD demons and more

Man Brewmasters feel like shit in Legion. Easily the most fun tank spec out there but why the hell did they remove that keg throw ability that generated thread? Crackling jade lightning has to be the worst spell in the game and they except us to pick adds with it?

>be me
Fuck off back to plebbit

DH's are king of padding the meters by cleaving worthless trash, their actual single target isn't even close to op

>tfw still haven't unlocked my third relic slot

They just HAD to gate it behind 100 stupid day long missions didn't they

I tried Arms but the spec feels too clunky for me. In special if you skill Focused Rage.

Scraaaawk! Make it bleed!

>day long

use the right champs tard

Pretty much everything is locked to a single spec because muh class fantasy.

Basically you have 1 opener, 1 combo builder and 1 finisher per spec.
Only 1 spec has damaging poisons, only pirate spec (your new combat) has slice and dice, only 1 spec uses bleeds and so on.

Flows like water for me, but I've been playing Arms forever.

On the flipside, I can't even fucking play my rogue anymore because Outlaw feels so stilted compared to how Combat used to be, and I'd rather hang myself than use daggers.

t. salty af caster pleb

>surrender to madness was supposed to be a "risk based talent"
>HAVE to take it for raiding because most of the good talents went into the honor talent tree for whatever fucking reason

Good thing that almost every boss as important adds that need to be killed then.

>warriors constantly shaking the screen
fucking

the same thing they've done every expansion since BC lure you in with promises that Shaman won't be bottom of the barrel dps, then they nerf it to shit, and then when you complain and ask why they say "jack of all trades classes"

When you ask why that doesn't apply to druid or paladins, then they close the thread.

>be hunter
>misdirect on warlock
>barrage to the side
>fifty birds on warlock
>"kick reason: noob warlock"

>kick

>as long as you like fire
see: every single fucking tier for the past few years

>cleave
>not super important in EN

>risk based talent
>balance the entire class around using it
>make it so the other talents on that tier are pure trash

flesh and bone to earth and stone

Holy fuck fuck these things

I need a farming route for Foxflowers.

WHERE DID MY FUCKING GLYPHS GO?

I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE VANITY GLYPHS

>Use Battle Cry
>No longer levitate by the power of sheer anger
>Start levitating IRL

>DHs are OP and suck at single target at the same time
Nigga I just top the meter by 5-10% instead of 20+%

Legion is alt unfriendly as fuck, right? I bought a Token and have been doing WoD shit since I skipped the entire expac, but I haven't bought Legion because I haven't figured out which class to play. My main has always been spriest but after years and years of gutting the class, I think I'm done.

This, how do I get glyphs now

I haven't played since MoP and I just reactivated and leveled to 110. I'm doing garbage dps on anything that isn't single target as a shadow priest but I'm being told that's normal.

My ilvl is like 770 and I'm only doing 125k dps on single target and a terrible 70k dps on trash. Apparently that's just how spriests are at the moment and no one in my groups or guild really minds but I still feel bad not contributing.

Should I just hold out until more gear comes out? We cleared Emerald Nightmare the first day but Christ, I think I should be doing more.

Sorry to break it to you but shadow priest is generally agreed to be one of the best classes right now, both numbers and gameplay wise

Cosmetic glyphs are still there.
They are one time use though. You put them on your spells.

>been playing as arcane since wotlk
>it had some iffy moments but it was otherwise alright
>fire is overwhelmingly the best spec now
>I don't find it very fun so I'm still playing as arcane
Life is suffering.

It's only alt unfriendly because of Suramar. Once you're revered on your main, doing shit on your alt becomes less tedious. Just do one alt at a time and you'll be fine.

Buy them on ah or make them with inscription, then right click them onto your spell directly. There's not much in the way of glyphs right now since the legion ones are ridiculously expensive to make

>Be healer
>Didn't get invited to the guild raid
>All because I was 2 minutes late getting home
>Could've cleared trash and invited me in those 2 minutes

I'll just be over here picking cotton and collecting those sweet flask shekels, fuck you guys.

>Each time you get a kill, duration of your Imps and Stalkers increased by 6 seconds.
>Thal'kiel's consumption now adds 12 seconds to the duration of all temporary pets and boosts your damage by 3% for each pet you have for 12 seconds.
>Demonic Empowerment lasts 15 seconds, up from 12.

How do you evne get to lvl 110 without at least ilvl 790?
Have you done literally none of the dungeon quests?
125k dps is ok with gear this shit, I mean, most raiders are at least 840-850 before going into the nightmare
Also people actually took you along with that little gear?

The same way you did before

>Now you won't be able to do HC when they run it this week either

If the group is already full then fuck you guilds aren't elementary school classes where we wait for every autistic little child to finally tie their shoes.
If they left you behind just because then yeah fuck these people.

I thought shadow priest was only fun on raid bosses since their DPS is pretty low otherwise, especially with AoE.

Random schmucks on a shitty korean board game discussion board can come up with better more intuitive ideas than paid designers.

>All these faggots on the Internet trying to white knight Jaina because muh alliance and muh grudge
>she is ACTUALLY a void[\spoiler]lord spy
>faggots btfo

Well done blizz

>98-110 Dungeons
Do people bother with these at low levels? Been avoiding them because I'm a tank and I'm worried everyone in the party will be at max level and have better gear.

The first thing I did when I reactivated was figure out what I was missing from my Enchanting/Engineering patterns and then I did all the quests I could to further my professions. I also did a bit of fishing because I want that artifact fishing pole.

I didn't really do that many dungeon quests since I only finished Stormheim and Azsuna all the way through. I've been doing normal dungeons but hardly ever get loot, just artifact power stuff.

And yes, they're my friends. They're going to carry me through some heroics later on to try to get some gear.

doesnt matter for shit.
as a matter of fact, many low level players do better dps in them because they scale up and they still hacve stats from previous expansions, like high amounts of crit and shit.

>Start new guild with some online friends
>only raided with 2 of them before rest are kind of new but decent at other online games
>Only agreed to start new guild If I didn't have to raid lead again
>Last time I did, I caused some autist to flip his shit and take his girlfriend and leave the guild
>3 weeks into legion and our first raid night is tonight
>No one has said anything about who is going to lead the raid even though we have 24ish people signed up to go
>"Oh we thought you were going to do it user..."

Some retard is going to stand in fire again and I'm going to yell at them and its going to cause the guild to break up because people don't know how to not take things personally.

Someone just fucking shoot me.

Any info where you can find those fancy witch hats that is supposed to come with Legion?

>harpies pre-Legion had unique skeleton
>post-Legion
>uses uncorrupted Arakkoa skeleton

user 840 ilvl is recommended for EN normal.

I agree aoe isn't great but my buddy switched to shadow priest for legion and he says other things make up for it, and the numbers you get from multiple sw:pains etc are really good if you can keep up

I fucking loved Dark Apotheosis. Being a real (almost) warlock tank was so much fun. If they could have just worked it out, I would be so happy. Also, I just plain miss Metamorphosis on warlocks.

I never played it because I expected it to be good, in fact it was usually shit. I started playing spriest because I liked the utility. Sure I did shit damage, but I contributed to raids because I healed everyone constantly (though a minor amount) and was a mana battery. In instances, if the healer died, it was no problem because I could drop heals and then go back into shadowform when the fight was down. Then Blizzard started shoehorning retarded secondary resources nobody asked for. I hated the shadow orb faggotry for the few months I played MoP (and Cata, but I can't remember if that was a thing then yet). Now the newest maymay is insanity, which could be okay but while adding this, they removed shit like all healing except a gimmick, devouring plague, and all buffs. I guess all classes have been raped by Blizzard, but spriest now feels like a watered down warlock who has zero utility.

Only do them for the quests you get during leveling.

I still don't have a legendary.

You were never a good shadow priest, sorry dude.

Sorry but they needed half of your class to make DHs.

I don't even know where or when they're supposed to fucking drop, or if you get any choice in the one you get. For my spec at least, one legendary is about 10x better than any other because the passive is hilariously OP.

So you dont have world quests.
You don't have the ilvl 800 items from the end of zone/dungeon quests.
You dont have the order hall gear

You better be a girl because there is no reason good enough for them to take you along except for wanting to plow you when you literally have worse gear than my level 107 twink.
Also 125k dps with gear that shit and you complain about your specc
I both want to laugh, cry and choke the stupid out of you

I mean, you're probably not wrong, but my ability to play the class has literally no bearing whatsoever with the rape of the class by Blizzard.

>spec is not a complete joke since forever
>hurr raped
fuck off

Arms Warrior boots?

Emissary chests
Every boss in a dungeon (even on fucking normal)
Apparently also at the end of the withered training scenario

>wake up

Arms ring senpai, that Execute proc.

>admit I don't know what I'm doing and ask for help
>not complaining, just trying to get better and contribute

I'm doing dailies now in Suramar but I was just trying to not suck as much. Sorry my questions bothered you so much.

:(

The glyph that gave us Dark Apotheosis was even called Glyph of Demon Hunting.

warlocks are shit in rated pvp retard

>0 utility outside pvp
>even then you're just a dot machine unless someone decides to hang onto you - then you're just dead instantly because you have 0 escape utility if there's no teammates who can cover for you around
>your average rotation in pvp is mind flay>repeat unless it's a group of people, then it's mind sear>repeat
>in pve you apply your dots and spam mind flay/blast until you get voidform and then you play a rhythm game until it ends which would be fun if it wasn't the only way to squeeze out DECENT at best dps

its okay to play a bad spec as long as you are good at it

>Crashing..crashing
>OOUTSIDE LIES DOOM

That kids really fucking shits me

>executing my class mechanics correctly is the only way to squeeze out dps

no
destro was perfect for 2 xpacs and then they changed it just for the sake of 'class fantasy' bullshit rng

Did you graduate high school? Your reading comprehension is so low that I'm honestly shocked you can use the internet. The fact that one specific talent makes spriest good today does not somehow magically negate that the class is much, much different than it used to be. Like I already said, but you clearly are too retarded to understand, Blizzard has removed all group utility that spriests would bring into raids. There is no replenishment, there is very little Vampiric Embrace healing, I can't throw heals out if the tank dies in an instance, ect. You're one of those people who jump to whatever FOTM class and only give a shit about DPS or maybe you haven't been playing the game long enough to see what has changed. But no, just because Blizzard added a gimmicky retard talent that apparently does good DPS this patch, all their sins are forgiven. Nigga pick up a book and work on your reading comprehension, it's embarassing.

Alright you want to improve?
Get all factions except wardens to friendly and unlock world quests, and do the emissary quests
do the dungeon quests, they give ilvl 800 gear.
Do world bosses, each week one is active with one lootchance, you can see which one is active with the world quest that pops up for it and you can very easily find a group through the group finder
get some of your friends to take you into mythic dungeons, if they drag you along into the raid they sure as hell can do that, too.

This plus any gear you get from the raid should get you to a non joke level of gear in less than two weeks.
Also, how the fuck did you even get to lvl 110 doing only half the zones.

>hear Unholy DK is great DPS
>choose Unholy artifact

>one of the LEAST fun specs ive ever fucking played in the game
>can't even get to 102 so i can switch to blood

good god, kill me please

y'know it wouldn't hurt to get more dps instead of playing pretend piano only to always be below 2key mashing retards

hmm. are you missing any weapon relics? ive had friends who straight out didnt know about them until they were already iLevel 110. And you gotta finish your order hall to unlock that third relic slot. thatsblike a whole piece of armor missing

user you've massively fucked up to the point that i'd honestly tell you to reroll if I cared enough to give you advice

>Basically you have 1 opener, 1 combo builder and 1 finisher per spec.
That's a complete fucking lie. Outlaw alone has two opener options from stealth, two combo builders, and three finishers (not counting talent-only abilities).

>bought legion
>don't want to play it
Is there a cure for stupidity?

oops. * iLevel 810

Remember this feeling when the next expansion launches.

Isn't it great that the warlock's gimmick is that he also uses his health to cast spells?
hot lead in the head, maybe.

Ok, thank you. I'll work on getting those last two factions to friendly since it seems like that opens up everything I need to do.

They offered to do some mythic dungeons last night but I was busy, that and I didn't want to keep bogging down the group in case it was my fault I was sucking.

I'm not sure, I hated Highmountain and only did the enchanting quests there and left. I did grind instances for exp because I didn't want to quest in Highmountain.

I am missing my third relic slot, but I have a quest to get 50 demon talons or something so I think I should finish that as well.

Jesus fucking christ how is it possible to hate a zone so much you spend easily four times as much time doing instances to avoid it

You can't really skip the zones this expansion, they give way better gear and exp compared to just spamming dungeons and if you want to fly later on in the expansion you will have to get the loremaster achievement so at least on your main you should do all zones completely.

Highmountain is dull as fuck.

user
I am....I am sorry but if you dont like Unholy then playing Frost will be ... well I dont even have the heart to tell you...

I didn't even know you could fly in Legion, I kinda preferred it that way. I guess I have to suck it up and finish those zones, but at least that zone with Darkheart Thicket is almost done.

You will be able to fly at some point if you have done the pathfinder achievement.
Not yet though and not for at the very least half a year

Kill yourself you queer.

i just want to play blood

>get legion from a friend
>join the same server as them
>pvp server
>mfw every 10 minutes some rogue fuck sneaks, stuns and obliterates me

>Put Avatar in the mix

ez 2mil DPS

Is there anything to do besides World Quests and Dungeons?

Raid
Roleplay

[Spoiler]withered training[/spoiler]

git gud

>playing on a pvp server
>the only times I've been ganked were on world events
:)

questing, fishing, archaeology, raid, doing that hidden quest with the faceless boss at the end

>try to delete post to hide my retardness
>Something went wrong.

whatever, I'm a brewmaster main, I'm used to be treated like shit

>Playing brewmaster

That fucking bird thing that flies around from party member to party member is the most annyoing shit in the game.

Hang yourself.

Blizzard are crafty jew fucks

>Nerf human racial knowing people will pay $30 to race change horde
>Pay top twitch streamers to race change behind the scenes
>Braindead cucks all follow and pay $30 each to race change however many characters

There's hardly any alliance left on tichondrius, can you imagine how much cuck money blizzard pulled in with this little stunt

im level 110 right now and still haven't finished suramar's quest line.
i want to switch my spec from outlaw to assassination because im getting tired of the rng.
would i be fucked from switching artifacts?
i got one artifact research note.

I thought that was a MW talent

Tell me what to play, not from numbers but from fun: Warlock or Shadow Priest? Keep in mind I don't really want to heal.

It's about time they suck in pvp.

thats what you deserve for falling for the mini-game meme

Spriest is much funner.
Warlocks just have a shitty, dull playstyle now not even taking into account their mediocre damage.

Warlock is worse than vanilla diablo 3 class design and it's by far the worst designed class atm with no synergy or mobility.

SP has a reasonably interesting rotation, but you're pretty much locked into the surrender to madness talent which means you will die on every boss fight. If you don't mind that, it's cool.

>Legion expac
>demonic theme
>warlock dps is shit
>warlock raid utility is shit
>bugged pets
>boring rotations
I mained an aff lock since cata, can't play it anymore.
JUST

I'll never understand people who have this experience on PvP servers. Is your server just utterly awful? Are you personally a hate-magnet for some reason? I've played on a PvP server with a relatively-balanced faction population for almost a decade and the only place where constant ganking has ever been a problem is Thrallmar.

>it's a "someone runs out of nowhere and triggers the guard you're trying to get passed early" World Quest

>Hope you didn't like playing Warlock, Death Knight or Eleshaman

Hey I might be Blood right now because questing is easier that way, but FUCK my first specc was unholy and will always be, shame apo is the worst looking weapon and his ability is kinda whatever.

Shame my main is a holy / ret and leveling as ret is boring as fuck.

If you really don't want to heal play Warlock. I recommend you to wait with your decision until they release the buff/nerf list.

We will get the information in a couple of days.
Source: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215441?page=2#post-38

>Retadin
>Not doing so great this dungeon run
>DPS is kinda shit
>SUDDENLY
>Templar's Verdict
>Divine Purpose
>Justicar's Vengeance
>Divine Purpose
>Justicar's Vengeance
>Divine Purpose
>Justicar's Vengeance
>Divine Purpose
>Justicar's Vengeance
>Divine Purpose
>Justicar's Vengeance
Aw yiss

world pvp was a mistake

I don't know why people like it so much

>new models

Thats the fucking ICC first boss model, what the fuck is new there.

Nice gimmick spec.

Gimmicks are fun

sup lads

just got back from a 4 month overseas stint. is legion worth getting?

can i get a quick list of improvements or shitterments blizz made from WoD?

Jesus Christ warlocks are whining little bitches. You had how many xpacs at the top or too damage dealers and know you aren't and act like the game is ruined. Get over your fucking selves.

The Bonereaper skin makes apocalypse one of the best looking artifact

>have Marked Shot proc ring
>on Il'gynoth
>5 marked shots into the entire room
Proc rate is pretty shitty and low but sometimes it comes through for me.

>demon hunter theme*
ftfy
they took everything away from warlocks to give to the new meme class so edgy kids can feel like special snowflake Illidan knock-off OCs

>Level hunter to 110
>3 buttons and minute long cooldowns

>world quests are just kill x all over again

>5 man dungeons are boring as fuck as usual

>emerald dream looks like shit
fucking uninstalled LOL

It is. user is retarded.

>mages, hunters and rogues can be top every raid tier
>warlocks can't
>warlocks can't complain at having 3 dps specs and still being the worst class for dps

Christ I don't want to see what they are going to do with Ret paladins at this point, 7.1 proved to be a massive mess already.

They always listen to retarded feedback

>HURRR MUH HAMMER SPAM
>HURRR MUH EXORCISM PROC
>HURRR MUH SEAL OF COMMAND

Emerald Nightmare is fun. Artifacts are cool. 5 mans are relevant. Pretty good time to be playing.

Biggest downside people will tell you is the AP grind which people are going nuts burning themselves out on trying to complete 100% of world quests when the best option is to just chill out and not grind.

The dungeons are uninspired blandness across the board anyway

Pro:
Lot of content
A zone only for max level characters
Progression after you reach max level
Lot to do in the open world
Unique class quests

Contra:
Class balancing/gameplay
random Legendary items

>He doesn't use crusade

Enjoy your no haste

That's a good thing, because once the guard is triggered on them you can run past with no repercussions.

I feel like most of the reason that people get pissy about Suramar is that they don't understand how the guards actually work.

-classes are even worse and boring as fuck
-in addition to warforged, you now have titanforged gear which can go up to +40 ilvl (so you basically have to farm normal raids for that super small chance of getting a random mythic level gear)
-legendaries have a 0.01% chance of dropping from ANY dungeon boss or daily quest, which means you never get one but the guy you hate in your guild has 3
-you are absolutely required to do 30-60 minutes of grinding every day or you will fall behind on your artifact weapon and won't be able to do any serious pvp or raiding at a competitive level
-offspeccing got fucked over because of artifact leveling, hope you didn't plan to play more than your main spec

Yeah.

OR
I just transmog to a weapon I already found.

>getting mad at a pure DPS class having 3 bad specs

Youre right about everything except EN
EN is average, imo worse than any WoD raid

Nighthold looks amazing though

Ret is basically a poor man's arms warrior. I used to love the spec but man, it feels like shit now.

More like enjoy being a shitty dps.

DP is fucking useless besides trash cleaning.

>Be prot warrior
>Two gold traits in 16 traits
>Some fags have to wait until 15 traits just to get a single gold
>Also have ignore pain
>Arms best single target dps
>Fury makes soloing old shit boringly easy with WW costing no rage

This is the expansion of the warrior.

it has been shit since vanilla and even in vanilla it was kinda shit

Bullshit. Bottom floor of Vault of the Wardens is awesome, and Eye of Azshara having an open-esque Firelands-style layout is neat, just to name a couple

Yeah I wasn't trying to imply it's amazing but I really like the spider, xavius and the eyeball bosses. The rest is pretty mediocre.

>Bottom floor of Vault of the Wardens is awesome
I enjoyed the endboss because it requires atleast 1 person to be mentally alive in that fight.

Expected more of the eye boss though

>not using crusade and giving yourself carpal tunnel syndrome
I'm so pissed they're completely changing it in 7.1

No you wouldnt
I started leveling my kingslayers on the side and it doesn't really matter. you get 2 gold traits before the powercost really ramps up, the main problem you might have is that you don't have any good relics for them

Eye of Azshara is an awful and boring dungeon, though. Being able to use a mount doesn't make it good.

I AM A FROSTMAGE

WHAT DO?

Enjoy your changes kek

Wanted to level a alt, do the dungeons, deadmines, using the old talent trees choosing the things I wanted improved.

Being appreciated by class and not by ilevel

Them days back in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010(hmm wait, nah 2010 was until cata came)

Change specs to fire

Well they gave us the most useless uninteresting mastery and decided to give 4 buttons to press during our rotation. They should make Wake of the Ashes be affect by Haste at least.

Well all thanks to those retards screaming " I WANT MUH HAMMER SPAM BACK", God I wish I could punch those mouthbreathing windowlickers motherfuckers.
I'm fucking mad right now.

I DON'T WANT TO

WILL I BE ABLE TO RAID

YES OR NO

just tell them to get out of aoe in a normal leveled voice? retard

haven't played WoW since early cata

how did Blizzard deal with Warlocks already having Metamorphosis when introducing Demon Hunters?

also what's their class color?

Currently you are trash tier, might be better with next week of balancing.

>Well all thanks to those retards screaming " I WANT MUH HAMMER SPAM BACK", God I wish I could punch those mouthbreathing windowlickers motherfuckers.
>I'm fucking mad right now.
I honestly feel like they're trying to appeal to all the shitters who couldn't adapt and are still stacking Mastery or something. Same with the blade of wrath change, removing a nice smooth talent for random procs just like Exorcism used to be.

Why the fuck are they doing these fairly dramatic changes in 7.1? Why didn't they do this shit in beta? What the fuck.

DH is bright pink purple / darkish

Warlock is pale light purple.

Eye boss on mythic+ is a god damn thrill

>Level 5 with bolster
>Gitting hit by one orb means instant death
>Healer has to blow all CD's for mirror phase
>Boomkin running in circles trying to dodge the orbs while crying/moonfire/sunfire spamming
>Demon Hunter dashing and blackflipping around orbs while maintaining 230K dps
>Unholy DK Popping antimagic shell and going full rip and tear on the boss
>Prot Warrior spinning in circles and pressing last stand.

I'm pretty much convinced Mythic+ is the best thing to happen to WoW in a long time. Its so much fucking fun.

I don't remember them getting that deep.

As much as I hate the current state of the classes, the new talent tree was a great change.

Taking the same 20 dps increasing passives while dodging the pvp only talents, and then the 11, 21 and 31 pointers that you would have to be a retard not to take was not a good design.

Being able to choose between 3 utility, or 3 movement or 3 survival talents based on the situation was a lot more interesting choice.

Warlocks don't have meta anymore.

>Raid
>Frostmage

haha no.

To be honest they probably are making those changes to Crusade because they have to. At 30%, getting max Crusade stacks during Heroism/Lust gives you like 120% haste, which leads to magical things happening like inputs dropping and CDs auto resseting themselves.

That will only get worse as Haste values go up with better ilvl gear during the expansion.

Well beta had a fucking thread with 1000 pages, did they listen to a single word there ?

No.

>I honestly feel like they're trying to appeal to all the shitters who couldn't adapt and are still stacking Mastery

And that's something that I don't like it at all, because next week we might have to rebuild our entire gear because of that. I'm betting Blizz will buff the fuck out of mastery and call it a day.

What is the fastest way to level up?

>>Demon Hunter dashing and blackflipping around orbs while maintaining 230K dps
Am I the only one noticing how much damage DHs shit?
Compared to the normal DFgroups I mean, even if all the DDs are bad, DHs will still shit more damage than the average person.

Simple, they took away meta from warlocks. Along with half of the other spells (though this happened to every other class).

We had 2 waves of so called ability pruning, where they removed 90% of the situational and utility spells from every class, put half of your baseline abilities into the talent tree so now you even have to choose between Dark Soul and two other dps talents and so on.

I understand that, but what they've changed it to doesn't even work and is an AoE talent rather than buffing both that the current one does. It's not only a mechanical change but it works completely differently.
If they do go through with the total change to stats with 7.1, people are going to be pissed.

Shekels goy

well to be honest every fucking piece of Dungeon and Raid plate seems to be Crit/Mastery or Haste/Mastery so gearing for it can't be that hard.

I would not be surprised if Blizzard does to something to Ret's mastery either next week or maybe later (7.1ish) because they usually don't like it when a spec's attuned stat is also their worst by a lot.

Nah DH are just really good right now.

They have really good mobility that doesnt effect how much dps they put out so they get an invite to pretty much everything.

I want to re-sub.

I like world quests, mythics, missions, pets, transmog BUT

Should I re-sub?

is £10 a month bit steep for this game?

sub run out today.

Just farm gold and buy tokens

its so easy to get gold in legion.

>I would not be surprised if Blizzard does to something to Ret's mastery either next week or maybe later (7.1ish) because they usually don't like it when a spec's attuned stat is also their worst by a lot.
Then why didn't they do that during beta? It was blindingly obvious that haste was the best stat.

How?

I find buy low and sell high fickle as fook.

I am unable to turn off my brain and farm ores without squirming.

In a perfect and just world, they would made Divine Hammer baseline with a shared CD with BoW, and replace that with Art of War.

If they did that and changed Ret's mastery to a self buff about 90% of Rets problems go away right there.

>I'm a pile of garbage who has no idea what I'm talking about.
Bit of research you could have had an argument

The entire beta was just a promotional event where they gave half of their beta keys to twitch streamers. They didn't fix anything related to classes, even those that got reported a million times.

>We had 2 waves of so called ability pruning, where they removed 90% of the situational and utility spells from every class

Wow, it's like they don't even want me to consider coming back to the game

That's nice. Could you elaborate? I just quit the game because I got sick of it, so I know what I'm talking about.

What's up with monks being so high up?

Everyone on the forums is crying that windwalkers are not viable yet they do great damage, have great utility (AoE stuns for dungeons) and can do the superman thing.

Only bad monks are Brewmasters but considering Mistweavers are rank 1 healers for both PvP and PvE monks seem in a very good spot.

Because Blizzard doesn't really listen to Beta that much. It's not because they just ignore either it its because its usually not that accurate.

Raid testing is kind of a wash for class balancing purposes because everyone during raid testing was wearing HFC gear that was scaled up to 870 or whatever and Blizzard has never, ever used Patchwerk based Simcrafts for data gathering.

I'd be happy with that. The problem with flat out buffing mastery (increased judg damage and the debuff) is that doing that still leads to haste being good, because it just makes it more important to have high uptime on the buff and fitting more spenders into it. They fucked up on the design of it if they want mastery to be a more desirable stat.

Artifact ability and the clones puts out silly cleave numbers.

Is the game worth the subscription fee?

>main and off spec have the exact opposite stat priorities

>all three speccs have the same best stat and very similiar priorities in general
It really feels good to be a rogue

Well it depends how much they want Mastery to be desirable I guess. Like having an attuned stat be second is usally fine, and I'm guessing they always wanted Haste be a Good Stat all around for Paladins.

Personally, and I don't even know why, but Haste always felt like the most "Paladin-y" stat. It always felt right to stack it on Prot and Ret.

Why don't pve kiddies do two wins of rated arena\rbg a week

I heard you get an 840 item level piece for each win

Everytime I see that image, my dick considers rerolling to alliance to play a draenei.

>removed reforging
>all that purple shit I dishenchanted because haste and versitality are ass on fire mage

because if you actually care enough to want gear that fast you already got gear of the same or better level

Because 840 is piss easy to get.

>>one of the LEAST fun specs ive ever fucking played in the game
Have you heard of this thing called retribution paladin?

>Mages at start of WoD
>Litteraly cannot do damage

To help you save some money, since you were talking about warlocks, since cataclysm they removed:
-Curses. All of them, besides Agony and Doom. Warlocks literally cannot debuff anymore.
-Fel Flame, there is almost nothing to cast on the move now
-Entire dot snapshotting mechanism, so affliction is fucking boring now
-Soul Swap
-Shadow Ward
-Demon Armor and Fel Armor
-Soulburn and basically soul shards (soul shards are now like rogue combo points, you generate them with filler spells like shadow bolt and spend them on stronger dps spells, no utility behind them anymore)
-Basically the entire demonology spec, and replaced with some of the shittiest spec they ever created
-Healthstone shares cd with potions and heals for less, so giving out healthstones to your raid members actually lowers your chances of survival over using potions
-Demonic Circle, Dark Soul and a bunch of other baseline spells are now talents

do I play Vengeance or Havoc as a DH?
DPS looks fun and I already have a tank on my DK

RIP warlocks all specs

Fuck buffs, make the class at least fun first. Destruction is beyond mind-numbing with no embers, affliction is just loldots.

class changes happen in 7.1 and everything we've seen so far are just tooltip fixings, says a blue poster

We should see the first set of class changes on the PTR by next week

Think Fury warriors will get any buffs?

>have one job (DPS)
>your boss won't allow you to do your job well
>get fired in front of the whole raid group right before you go in
>they pick up a random undergeared rogue sitting in the gutter immediately after even though they know you're still watching
>hear some of the druids and warriors try to stiffle their laughter as you get killed by another rogue
> walk back to corpse in tears thinking about how you'll respec and that'll show them

Warlocks have a hard life

>-Healthstone shares cd with potions and heals for less, so giving out healthstones to your raid members actually lowers your chances of survival over using potions
Is this the only "negative utility" in the entire game that puts you into a disadvantage if you ever use it?

Veng is the funniest tank spec, but that doesnt really say alot

oh be still I'm at 832 with my monk

affli is very nice for questing, you just keep pulling mobs and throw your dots on them and will be almost immortal due to all tthe lifesteal

Any time we are on top it gets quickly nerfed because everyone cries about it.

atleast we're back to watching lesbian porn while leveling tier

We get hotfixes and likely PTR tuning next week, going to be an emotional ride for some.

Don't expect anything other than number fixes and talent swaps mid-expansion.
You'll have to wait until the next expansion until Blizzard removes another half of your spells.

It was absolute shit in vanilla

frost is probably the worst spec in the game, pve, pvp , mechanically and damage wise.

its just really unfinished.

Aye it will, curious what they're going to do with elemental/enhancement shaman

if celestalon stopped being a cunt and gave us some mobility/survivability buffs that would be a good start

Wanna have a laugh? Go to the player finder and type in -idan or ill- and laugh at the rejects.

Nah, Ion said according to the Q&A thing from a few weeks back, this expansion they're going to make lots of mechanical changes

I seriously can't decide between warrior or paladin Draenai (female)

The prot animations feel off

How the fuck could Ele be more nerfed than it already is? What the fuck did they do? What the fuck are they thinking?

Why are there so many Frost DKs running around? There's even one in my raiding group. I'm seeing Sindragosa's Fury a lot out in the world.

>Warlocks used to be a utility damage dealing specc
>Curses were made useless cause Death Knights and Moonkins got the same debuffs
>Summoning was made useless by summoning stones, aswell as people got lazy as fuck
>Healthstones were made useless cause they share CD with pots
>Soulstone is now litteraly the worst combat ress spell in the game

Tell me, what is my class supposed to do 'cept be a target for rogues?

Something you have to realize, is that the vast majority of monk players are fucking retarded.

It's the samething with people who play worgens, gnomes, and pandas. The vast majority of them are fucking retarded and suck at the game.

If you or a loved one play a monk or one of the above races, please do yourself and everyone else a favor, by quitting the game.

People REALLY want to wield frostmourne, I guess. I always found unholy to be more fun, personally.

>PTR is on 7.1 though and has nerfs across the board.
Those are tooltips errors, holy shit why does this have so many replies

read the fucking blue posts you stirring shit

>Frost DK

jesus christ even if this spec gets buffed it still feels awful to play

I dont like my holy pala lego weapon - neither the talent nor how it looks.
12% dmg reduction when I use judgement? When I dont even use judgement anymore and the level 90 talent is shit for it
Its oversized for no reason, smaller head would be nice.

The mastery is kinda wonky too - I get forced to stay near the tank where all the boss abilities hit, its strong but weird, considering you shouldnt get your ass in danger as healer.

I dont want ICC holy light glyph times back, but fuck, whenever I heal it feels like it doesnt matter what I use, because I have to use everything 3 times to see something happening.

Nigga I'm only 820 and I've been playing since launch

The real darkness in the Vault of the Wardens is fucking great. I wish they had more darkness in the game like that. I get tired of the "bright" darkness like at night.

(You)

>ele shaman: some elementals are friendly
>resto: afk animation
>enhancer: 'oh you have doomhammer, is thrall okay?'
why

I wonder if people actually believe this bullshit.

I've pugged over 20 keystones this week, and not a single one had someone leave without disconnecting unintentionally, which happened once, and we still finished.

>The mastery is kinda wonky too - I get forced to stay near the tank where all the boss abilities hit, its strong but weird, considering you shouldnt get your ass in danger as healer.
Spec into the beacon that makes the beacon target act like a 2nd you for the purposes of mastery.

I thought healthstones and health potions share their own potion CD seperate from the damage potion cooldowns. Demonic gateway is a super fucking good utility spell now.

Warlocks do have good utility, they just need some damage and QoL buffs to bring them in line with the other classes.

>melee technically always has its per-tier weapon upgrade due to artifacts scaling ilvl with relics
>melee is almost completely dominant
>everyone seems surprised

They like it because they like to gank more than they like real fights. Every time I've been ganked, it's usually some faggot rogue or feral druid. When I've been a match, the enemy doesn't even look at me.

That's a week ban offence

>expansion comes out
>cool spells from previous expansions get outright removed or are partially integrated into another spell

for
what
purpose

>Shadow will be only balanced over StM the entire expansion
>Clarity of Power will never come back, instead we have mind spike who does less damage that mind flay
>The 70 insanity talent is something that should be fucking baseline.

Fixing the monumental mistakes that were made in Cataclysm and beyond that made all the classes homogenized as fuck.

>I don't know why people like it so much

because it's the only form of PvP where your opponent could stand zero chance of harming you, and Cred Forums is garbage at everything they do and have never had an arena rating with 4 digits in it

Healing potions and healthstones are on the same cooldown, separate from dps potions. Healing potions heals for more.
So it lowers your chances of beating a boss if you pop a healthstone instead of a healing potion. Such amazing utility.

Gateway is only useful on 1 boss per tier.

I've had fun with world pvp and my class isn't a stealther

Its always someone complaining about getting fucked by stealthers or not getting a 'fair' chance

>I just wanna finish my quests
then go on a pve server

>rogue emotes at you
>you do nothing but continue on
>rogue opens and kills you
>rogue kills you again
at least try to look like a human being

You have Eredar Twins.

Yeah, I feel like the other two talents in shadow's 100 tier need some help, and StM should be the slightly higher damage but narrower and riskier choice, not a tax to get your real damage output.

That's funny because back in MoP I enjoyed making alts since they all had different utility spells and toys to play with. The two ability prunings killed off my desire to do alts since they all have an uninteresting 3 button rotation.

>mfw every expansion warlocks lose an ability to a new class or something

>0/21/40
>brainafk hammering one button
yeah those were the times

Its a combination of this and all fights requiring movement and the focus on on-demand target swapping.

This is looking like its going to be the expansion where balance is at its absolute worst, and depending on how they manage catch-up mechanics with artifacts people are going to blow their fucking lids at blizzard.

But if you dont take BotL at 110, what would the benefits of BoF even be in terms of mastery?

unholy is boring as fuck, jesus

Healthstones are worse health pots, should've made that clearer.

DG is "ok", it's still a huge gimmick as I see it.
As much as I like them, I wish they were seperate and I could keep one as a permanent BG instead of a summon.

Warlocks feel very "meh" compared to other classes. Soul Effigy needs a rework aswell.

Does Prot warrior get fun at max level?

This feels so bad.

Its probably the most fun tank spec in the game.

>One player has an overwhelming advantage on the other
>Ganks the shit out of them
>Both seem to be evenly matched
>Walk right by each other without a 2nd glance
World pvp has never been anything but this. The nostalgia goggles of Tauren mill have blinded people to what wpvp was always about. Playing a faggot rogue and opening up on someone who has no clue until they are at 50% HP.

wow speak of the devil

>Fixing the monumental mistakes that were made in Cataclysm and beyond that made all the classes homogenized as fuck.
tell me how many classes now have their own 'power' that they need to generate and burn? it's like mana is only there for healer.

>all specs of warrior: some vrykul go "oh shit, that's cool"
>ebonhorn doesn't even react to a scale of his own father AT ALL

You can tell they played favorites with the artifacts. Some have so much effort and time put into them, and some have fucking nothing.

>I could keep one as a permanent BG instead of a summon
Oh user, we all want this.

How come? Am I just playing it wrong?

You press shield bash, then you press ignore pain

Wouldn't even mind if we only lost an ability to another class. My problem is with the other 20 that's being removed for no reason, and the other 5 baseline spells that are moved into a talent.

is that why you lose aggro all the time?

Maybe because Fire Mage, Havoc and MM out-cleave them despite WW having more utility?

Overpowered = fun to some people

>Disc needs some mechanical changes, especially after the trinket nerfs
>They won't get shit until next expansion, if there is another expansion to begin with.
Why make such a redesign if they are going to monumentally half-ass it?

>You can tell they played favorites with the artifacts.
They really did.
I can't imagine what cool shit RP event type of stuff Druids see in the Emerald Nightmare raid.
Meanwhile all I ever got was a few Air Elementals (emphasis on a few) not attacking me when I passed through a mountain at Stormheim. Woop de fucking doo.

>be DH
>chosen one, leader of the illidari
>walk by an underling
>"I have sacrificed everything. What have YOU given?"

Worse immersion than skyrim.

>You can tell they played favorites with the artifacts.
>implying
Retribution is fucking dead

Shut up and grind more artifact power

It's a battle pet.

see

We can insta kill low HP demons/undead that were one TV away from death, aren't you amazed?

We do have an entire questline for our hidden appearance though.

>treasure chests in the heart of Suramar
>surrounded by 110 elites that will slap your shit ten times before you even notice your disguise got fucked
>10 AP item inside

>tfw herbalism and alchemy market crashing with my bro
>farm foxflower together so we both get the bonus herbs from foxes that spawn

Is this getting nerfed soon?

>Be survival Hunter
>Be under all of Warlock specs in tiers

Mana hasn't mattered for any dps class (except arcane mages and that's because it's their gimmick) since around wrath. It was literally a non-mechanic. Class homogenization refers to the fact that they were handing out every kind of utility to every class and role as opposed to the design now that classes should each have some kind of weakness. Shit's not perfect yet, not by any stretch, but the ideas are there.

Most I've gotten was Helya being a bit assblasted at me for wielding her swords in Helheim during the Stormheim quests. Not even a mention during the Maw of Souls dungeon or anything. Hell, Odyn didn't even say anything special to me during the Halls of Valor dungeon,

No kidding
SV: faster corpse runs
Prot pal: free orderhallbucks for everyone
Arcane: 2 whole percent more damage and free headpats when you interrupt/spellsteal

If you keep talking about it, it will. So shush.

>raiding EN tonight
I haven't raided since siege. And honestly I'm kinda excited. Of course we're only doing normal though so I'm probably hyping myself up for nothing.

I'm making a male blood elf warrior and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

i like how they look in plate and their animations are pretty fuckin solid m8

It took me forever but I did end up finding a special line of dialogue for WW monks.
The Flightmaster near the Valarjar quartermaster just says something along the lines of "Ha! This has the power of the storm in their fists! Fight on, little !"

>"I have sacrificed everything. What have YOU given?"

Even as non Dh the line is dump
You play a character who has saved the world several times and now some random Dh talks to you like he is the big shit even though he was in prison for ~10 years.

>blizzard now fully embraces the 'better luck next expansion' design philosophy which was originally a cynical expression used by wow players
>if your favorite class or spec gets fucked during beta you have to wait over a year for balance team attention

I'm more talking about how expensive herbs are

Which one is easier?
Balance or Feral?

I thought it was meant to be one of those introspective quotes like "ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for your country" not as a direct question.

You are an idiot. Just because your own class has good choices, doesn't mean everyone else does.

The choices aren't choices at all, for the vast majority of classes.

Just look at Paladin and Rogue for exhibit A.

>tfw shadow priest
>tfw knife wife gives me bits of lore as I kill things
>tfw knife wife trolled me by telling me to ask Odyn how Loken was doing only to get one shot by Odyn

It was pretty funny, didn't even get mad.

they can look pretty good

Xavius is really fun.
You'll wipe at least once on the eyeball.

I'm sorry that blizzard failed at giving you good talent choices, but the new system is still a better design.

>too late for mythics, everyone expects i840+ people for those
>even people gearing alts want your to link achievements

This community is rancid shit.

Find a guild buddy. My guild will drag anyone through mythics, even healers as long as they have an ilvl above 820

Make your own group
Write in the title 840+ ilvl, even if you only have 820
Get carried

Balance. Only things Balance has to worry about are not capping astral power, not capping empowerments, and not capping New Moon/Half Moon/Full Moon charges

It was good during MoP/WoD (speaking of Rets) mainly. Now we get to choose from single target, noob trap or aoe.

>blizzshills will defend this

This pretty much, I ran all the mythics 2-3 times carrying guildies through them at shit ilevels. As long as you have a brain and arms you can do mythics.

This. It's so easy, especially if you're a tank or healer. Even as a DPS your group will fill up quickly.

Is there a whinier class than warlocks? Real talk here. I don't think even mages and rogues bitch this much.

people on the General Forums are retarded, what else is new?

Doing something wrong then, You just finish up the campain quest for your class to unlock the third relic slot and get a huge boost from that, then do the first couple of easy objectives for the order hall pieces and upgrade them to 830, and do some heroics and you'll get to 830 and do mythics in no time. got from 804 to 825 on my alt today in like 3 hours.

Not right now, no.
Warlocks have been bitching and crying since the PTR.

I think that guy is retarded, but why should I care if he wants to do things alone? It won't impact me when I'm raiding with my friends.

How fun is Prot Paladin?

There is also not a worse class than warlocks right now, both mechanically and numerically.

I'm on a pvp server and this is exactly how it goes, projecting your shit on me doesn't change how things roll out.

Ele is hot garbage but they ain't the worst that hands down goes to frost dk.

It's a justified whine as all their specs are not only shit in terms of DPS but shit in terms of all their skills. Mages have fire to fall back on and for Rogues both Ass and Outlaw are both god tier.

Frost DKs are garbage, more so than even warlocks.

They arn't far behind and will drop into way worse territory like a steaming pile of shit come 7.1

Worst artifact ability in game?

Restoration Shamans has my vote

>make any completely alt unfriendly spec
>completely fuck up balance
>prance around saying they won't do drastic balance changes

How fucked in blizz?

I would say fury warrior based on visuals alone. Its performance is good but it's literally a red whirlwind that doesn't even properly display its own range.

This shit is supremely annoying.

Also I main Affliction. Just trying to wait this low-point out but I don't see an outcome that ends well.

Same, I play a shadow priest and I don't mind getting attacked in the world. I don't mind getting shit on by a group of Horde either because what else is going to happen in a game called World of Warcraft?

Thank god I picked a PvP server in Vanilla because I didn't know there was a difference between PvP, PvE and RP. I thought everyone had to take their lumps and not complain about a multiplayer game that has an enemy faction.

What the hell happened?

Blood and Unholy are both viable.
However all 3 warlock specs are trash.

Frost DK.

It's like autoattacks, but less damage.

>leveling paladin
>get order quest that needs violet hold at 103
>doesn't unlock until 105

Fuckin ebin blizzard

Elemental shaman. Literally just buff your filler spell to feel less garbage for two casts and thats it.

>Only I am allowed to project, and not you!

I don't know, people just don't want to 'waste time' I guess

>nerf assa and sub into the ground
>removing both utility and damage
>non-outlaw rogue numbers dwindle to zero

I feel it. Look at other classes like Hunter where half their legendaries are fantastic, and then I look at mine and experience nothing but jaded disappointment.

Absolute shit. I'd rather put up with the weekly caps that XIV has than this shitty system. Also:

>complete RNG if you get a legendary that might drastically alter your preformance

Idk, I just don't get why people would play on a pvp server when they don't like pvp when the only defining feature of a pvp server is to allow more world pvp.

Blood's pretty garbo tbqh, Unholy is the only "decent" spec and its still middle of the pack.

Frost DK's by far. Garbage.

They seem to get offended when you tell them to go to a PvE server, too. How is that remotely insulting? You don't want to PvP and you just want to level and raid. Leveling and raiding is PvE, isn't it?

>Holy shit I ordered for beef, why am I getting beef?
People should just go on a pve server, honestly. Its probably the same shitters who were complaining about the dalaran sewers

>mfw I saw a fire mage complaining about their artefact

RAIDEN

>tfw warlock
>garbage DPS, but never get kicked from raid PUGs because of my summon

>tfw you love the frost artifact's aesthetic but frost is hot garbage.
The watery skin is so coooool.

WW monk jumping off of small ledges makes you fart out lightning and you still take fall damage. Doing it in the the elite area of suramar gets you killed,thanks blizz

>tfw Ele Sham
>garbage DPS, no redeeming qualities /gkicked and uninstall

>tfw rogue since vanilla but rerolled a monk because I didn't like what they did with the class

feels betraying man, I love my rogue

I heard from a friend pirate rogue is fun
but mine is on 65 so what do I know

>Only really like a couple of the Arms artifact appearances
>Doesn't matter because they give you the based Stormwind spear for your mog right at lvl 100

>Blood's pretty garbo
Nigger what, Blood is the best tank in the game right now in EM other than maybe paladins.

Your retard high health pool and near 100% VB uptime is insane.

Aye it seems fun, but I played slow hemo whenever possible

Nearly dropped him in Draenor

>artifact skin you want is unlocked through pvp
>pvp hasn't been fun since vanilla
fug

Frost DK

>attacks sometimes spawn frost copies of your swords that attack your opponents
>just boring floating swords that sometimes spawn and float next to you doing nothing
>do less damage than autoattacks
>oh and if you stand still sometimes you get a bit of ice underneath you

>Blood's pretty garbo tbqh
>able to pull 10 mobs and more, pop CDs, 100% life when fight ends

Blood is the best stuff for leveling, what are you on about?

>pvp
>fun in vanilla

Nigga, what? You could be a keyboard turning mouth breather and still beat high ranked players because PvE gear shit all over most PvP gear that wasn't rank 12 +

Did you play a rogue or a frost mage? I only had fun in vanilla on my warrior because I outgeared fags, used engineering and had a pocket healer a lot of the times.

>Affliction is forced to use a scythe instead of a staff

Why

vanilla warlock wasn't all that hot either
I'd say the peak of fun was probably early cataclysm, and pandaria.

>affliction
>reaping stuff
>not have a scythe

The sun is bright, sky is blue and the forums is populated by retards.

Why would Affliction ever be affiliated with a staff of all things?

Besides, scythes are staff type weapons, so go transmog it intosome shitty staff.

"balance" killed the fun in WoW PvP. If you don't agree then you didn't know how to properly abuse the system for funzies.

Paladin or Warlock?

Paladin since all three lock specs are meh.

k, bye.

>Playing Arcane Mage with Aluneth is like having a bro with you all the time
>He always tells you how cool and powerful you are when you do a good job.
>Go around sucking mana from areas with dense energy together
>We'll probably give up our artifacts at the end of the expansion

I'm going to miss you, bro.

He's not even good at balancing the class he does play
>said brewmaster monks should tank at 50% of their to maximize their effectiveness

Ret paladin until they get Ashes to Ashes. Its literally one of their lowest priority abilities until then.

>I can't do real pvp so i stomped all over lowbies
kek

Your allies are too dependent on you. Let them starve.

Nothing wrong with that, it actually interesting to not blindly heal everything to full.

Shame boss abilities dont care and tanks either need a huge amount of CDs to acoid dying at 50% or just die.

What's the most fun Warlock spec?

Is survival actually good? Im between levelling an arms warrior or a hunter

Mage

>crusaders might in the holy pala tree

Care to explain this bullshittery blizz?

Anyone having trouble seeing fishing WQs lately? Haven't seen one for days and I don't know why. They used to spawn like crazy.

the reroll spec

I don't know, I had a 2300 rating in 3s back in wrath which isn't exactly the best, but probably better than you ever could have done.

"real pvp" is a snooze fest. In an effort to "give everyone a chance" the shit takes way too long and there's too many bullshit tools that suck the fun out of it all.

Soloing maybe

It feels like more risk than what it's worth once you start hitting Mythic
>"Hello Blizzard developers, we hope you're having a great day! We've noticed that brewmaster tanks are too squishy and die too easily compared to other tanks. Would you mind sharing your insight to the spec?"
>"omg..... you're wrong"
>"We're all mythic raiders who have tested the spec out extensively, and it seems unlikely that all of us would be wrong, but would you mind explaining why you believe that?"
>"omg you dumb fukin morons!!!!! keep your health at 50% so you get more orbs that will heal you!!!! stay at 50%!!!!! geezus fukin christ why are players so dum...."
>"That would be ideal and I see the logic behind the playstyle but it simply doesn't work due to how spiky damage can be. Playing a tank that relies on staying at half health in order to smooth damage is extremely risky and doesn't provide enough of a health buffer compared to other tanks who can smooth damage at the same rate at any level of health. Please rethink the design on the spec. Thank you and we hope we didn't come across as rude or offensive."
>"god fuking dam you dumb cunts!!! why can't anyone appreciate my great design!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzz fuk you all ill just give you what you want and go slit my wrists"

>that pic
delet

You have to realize how retarded your post is, don't you?

Yes, because I love to solo as Holy instead of going ret and save my artifact power for heal lego.

Yeah thats what I just said.
It feels like they fired or moved a lot of people working on WoW, that would explain some changes and decisions.
And the amount of bugs in the world, spelling AND mob/ore positions, holy fuck.

So, what mythic+ is everyone at? We finished at level 6 last night when our monk dc'ed halfway through, every trash pack becoming a meaningful encounter is pretty cool imo.

cleared mythic4 and got a mythic5 black rock hold. So that's the end of this weeks fun.

Bolstering seriously changes everything. The modifiers are really difficult at this point of the xpac.

Haven't touched them yet buy I've gotten a couple keystones and offers for carries.

>Demonology:
A magical, floating severed head talks to you, yells at enemies, and spits demon essence.
>Destruction:
You (hilariously easily) steal a very important and powerful artifact from Guldan and using said artifact against the Legion. Every generic Illidari NPC congratulates you at every turn.
>Affliction:
Nothing. Nobody says a fucking word even though you supposedly have one of the most unholy, evil soul prisons ever in existence. It's Donut Steel: The Weapon, and mechanically it's a fucking travesty.

>Guild wanted to do an achieve on mythic where we dont murder Warlord Parjesh's melee adds
>I'm a DH and even my one single target attack has a chance to send a demon flying down for massive AOE
>It procced constantly the whole fight

Yeah bolstering is pretty crazy. The dragon boss fight in darkheart thicket gets a whole new dimension since the drakes that spawn from the eggs give the boss bolstering. Basically no fuckups allowed.

That achievement is way easier if you just run two tanks and don't have garbage dps in the rest of the group.

Blizzard has a lot of weird decisions, like not using the new voidlord model, or maybe they just forget to put their shit in the final release

>excited for Legion
>play the shit out of it
>7.1 drops, raid comes out
>completely lost my will to play overnight

How do I fix it?

What is a good ilevel to start doing Mythics at?

>Ulthalesh
Maybe we'll something in the new Karazhan dungeon.

>get a female human paladin to level 100 pre-expansion event
>finally get around to playing her
>every artifact clips just mad
I knew I should have made a draenai

820-830

Though obviously pugs are now asking for 845+.

Any if you're competent. I'd say 810 at the lowest. But most groups will demand 830.

Oh we'll get something.
Utter disappointment, that's what.

What are you talking about? You've already fixed it.
You're free from the curse, go forth and live your life.

No.
>t. Ret since Vanilla

>arms has to pick between stormbolt and double time in pvp
>like 75% of other specs and classes get all kinds of fuckin nuts mobility baseline
>arms still has mobility as a defining feature in its description
?????
also fuck trauma
whose fucking idea was this
and whose fucking idea was it to nerf focused rage, the coolest most fun talent arms has gotten since the talent rework

People like you amaze me. How is it even possible to not "notice your disguise got fucked" when the enemies responsible
>Have a fairly obvious glowing icon floating above their head to notify you that they're detectors
>Have a buff to notify you that they're detectors
>Make a massive glowing colored circle on the ground while casting their reveal spell
>Shout at you while casting their reveal spell
yet I see so many people doing their best DSP impressions about it - "Wooooow, how was I even supposed to do anything?!"

>mfw April 1st next year when Blizz replaces all of the sentries in Suramar with Defias Pilagers

Somethings not quite HMMPH!

I always want to play with the camera close to my toon because it lets me see the world in greater clearer detail but the game is so much easier zoomed out why everything gotta be ants to play correctly?

To be fair the elite demons have a yellow reveal shout that instantly goes out instead of giving you time to fuck off.

But even still theres a fucking item that lets you go into stealth when revealed in Suramar and invisibility potions in the AH for pennies.

>yfw Moonbrook at city-size

>First ever character on WoW since 1.5.0, aka when I started playing
>Had to shelf him after playing him every content patch for PvE or PvP ever since I first touched a BG

Fuck you Legion, Warlock has been my safe refuge every expansion because there was always something I could be good at.

>Fuck you Legion

HOLY FUCK NO

I can't wait until later in the expac when locks are top tier, yet again, and all you fags that dropped them are crying about it.

Don't worry user, your class will get another chance at the roulette wheel of balance come next xpac. That makes you feel better, right?

>demon hunters are bad in 2s
What?
How?
Who could ever think this?

Locks are super fucked. Demo's problem isnt numbers so much as its fucking boring.

Afflictions artifact weapons a mess, Destruction could be fixed by changing their mastery and some talent swaps.

Its not like Frost's and Elemental who just have ass numbers.

They get raped, by people who know how to counter then you faggot bitch.

Is not hard to counter a fucking DH, user.
Not hard at all.

Very informative.

We have a bunch of powerful tricks and moves but if you negate those were fucked. We can't keep coming back over and over again from CC and Stuns and interrupts. Like say a warrior.

Honestly you're more bullshit than DK's were at wotlk

Could be worse, MM Hunter doesn't have a single choice in the entire talent tree. It's all mandatory to make the spec even feel playable.

Arcane mage has a similar issue, but no one cares because lol fire only plz or kick.

Make demonic empowerment a 60 second aura. Now the class is less of a chore and you'll get a decent DPS boost.

It's a simple change.

Sorry I can't hear you over how much fun I am having