Finally finish B&W

>finally finish B&W
>feel like an empty husk

It feels like I've parted with a good friend forever. How did you guys remedy this depression? Knowing we'll never see Geralt and the cast again is making me sad.

Rocket league and r6 siege

I T H A D T O E N D B U T I W I S H I T LA S T E D L O N G E R

Just play GWENT

>Triss forever at my vineyard
>primary quest log completely empty

what the fuck do i do now

New Game +
You probably missed or ignored a lot of side quests. That's what happened to me.

Does this game run better on pc? I just finished the base game on PS4 but I'm thinking I'll wait to buy the DLC when its on sale on pc

>tfw Gwent beta just in time for the comedown

To bad it's buggy as fuck right now.

lol

Wow, really? PC just destroys PS4 for Witcher 3.

Excuse me for not joining the mustard race til this year.

Do you play it with a controller or kb+m?

I went and played New Vegas. Witcher and New Vegas both have this cowboy feel to them that really jives with me.

Witcher is about as far from cowboys as you can get

Nope, I checked the wiki and managed to finish them all.

>triss

consider sasuke

Either.
Infact, you can seamlessly swap between them.

It depends entirely on your PCs specs user

If you played the game you would understand, roaming around the swamp on a horse with guitar twangs in the background, wondering through dodgy towns suspicious of you. It's mostly a Velen thing, the other areas are more traditional RPG.

And Geralt's character in general is Eastwood as fuck.

I personally loved Velen, because of the inner Slav in me.

>Triss in the vineyard
You now have an excuse to try NG+

>not planning on doing yearly playthrough's
Stay depressed faggot

Yeah, I do Rocket League also.

Stated playing Borderlands 2 since all the DLC was bundled for $10 recently. Gives me the shoot n loot fix.

Rimworld for my strategy fix since most strategy games now are $150 what with the retarded DLC shit.

I've started over because my life is so fucking empty now it's finished

>Finish Witcher 3 before either DLC comes out
>Friend owes me money so he gifts me both
>Decide to start from Hearts of Stone
>Run into the first encounter of the DLC and figure out my build was bugged to high hell.

It was an adrenaline flood of anger build with rend that had the following issues:
1.Getting knocked out of rend would glitch the adrenaline bars so you couldn't tell if they were full or empty and would have to reload the game to fix it.
2.Any sign tree upgrade purchased (not even equipped, just bought at all) renders the upgrade unusable with flood of anger.
3. Alt Yrden would not benefit from the flood of anger intensity bonus or from armor glyphs.

I realize it was a shit, gimmicky build, but jumping back into the game, finding 3 bugs that specifically ruined how I had played the entire game, and being unable to find anything about these bugs made me go "fuck it" and never complete the dlcs.

>mfw I realise its all over and I will never experience the perfection of The Witcher 3 for the first time ever again

fuck off you polish piece of shit shills