2.8 characters in the same pose as XV

>2.8 characters in the same pose as XV
What did he mean by this?

He is either salty, or just can't create something new.

3 is 3, you can't say it's only 2.8

He's definitely just salty about being taken off his baby that was FF15 and seeing how much Tabata raped it.

KH2.8 is not KH3, it's a collection with Dream Drop Distance (the 3DS game) bumped up to HD, a movie retelling of the mobile/web KH game Unchained Chi and finally KH3 Ground Zeroes prologue.

>bumped up to HD
And, for a series first, 60fps.

As silly as it may sound, I'm not happy with them making it 60 FPS.
Going into KH3 in its silky smooth 30FPS from DDD's 60FPS will be hell.

>Salty

He makes tons of money, why would he need to be salty about it?

Maybe KH3 will be 60fps.

>spend 8 years working on something and be only 2 years from completion of your magnum opus
>suddenly a talentless hack with a portfolio of nothing but objective shit comes in and takes over your beloved project and you get told to fuck off
>you then see the talentless hack butcher your project before your very eyes

I'd be salty as hell.

He wanted to create a real game which is was vsXIII, instead of some Disney bullshit for 8 years old autists.

KH3 Ground Zeroes is confirmed 30 so I doubt KH3 itself will be any different.

Please explain. I have followed almost nothing in FF15's development outside of waiting for 1,000 years for a release date.

He is a shitposter and hates everything about FFXV and loves Nomura

I'm leaving for my hairdresser now so I won't but google Nomura, google Tabata and google all the bullshit Tabata pulled with FF15 ever since he took over, also I'm sure someone else will spoonfeed you eventually.

Hello XV-kun

Not him, but Nomura was taken off of XV/stepped down as it's director like 2 years ago.

>everyone is XV-kun

The same thing he meant before.

>2.8 and XV characters in the same pose as Cromartie Highschool

What did they mean by this?

Actually like 4 years ago. Also Nomura bring Tabata to the project by himself.

I was just going by the last article I remember seeing about it which was posted in 2014.
>Also Nomura bring Tabata to the project by himself.
Yeah, I knew that part.

>Also Nomura bring Tabata to the project by himself.
Seriously? Why?