Anyone used one of these?

Anyone used one of these?

Abomination

typical generic third party mad catz-tier controller that nobody cares about
nothing to see here folks

Thanks for the input guys but I'm looking for people who have actually used the controller, if I need shitposters I'll definitely let you guys know though!

if you're looking for a cheap decent PC controller I recommend one of the logitech ones. They tend to be really good for their price.

They aren't shitposting though. Low quality buttons, plastic, shoulder pads, etc. It's not a good controller.

You can use your ds3 with your pc and android op

>plastic

didn't knew that controllers that are not made out of plastic were commonplace nowadays

heres your controller bro thread?

>Sir
I would never ever use that controller because it's sexist and misogynistic.

Go to fucking Walmart or some shit and buy a simple logitech controller for like $25. You don't need a bunch of light-up kiddieskittle buttons and big black dicks for your thumbs unless you're a degenerate faggot tranny. You're not a fucking nigger loving fagboy are you, OP?

I had a Logitech F310 and it was terrible. I really don't like circular D pads and the sticks used to mess up all the time making me have to unplug the controller.

Yes I know, that's what I'm using atm but I don't really like it. This controller looks like it's a better shape and I like a proper D pad.

The F710 version (wireless) is actually even worse because they manufactured faulty receivers. You'd randomly lose signals very often. Like once every 1-3 minutes often.

Up yours ya fan Dan. Go Away and suck on eggs cunt.

Its not actually too bad.
Although I just use mine for android since I have a nicer USB controller for my PC.

Only if your android is rooted though and some can't be

Again, I've used one of those cheap Logitech controllers and it was probably the worst controller I have used since the shitty third party Sega Genesis controller my mother bought me when I was a kid.

>I really don't like circular

I knew you where a cockhuffing nu-male. Enjoy your queermo baby controller, Niggerlover.

On the topic of this, I'm in need of a gamepad. I don't know if I should just get an Xbox 360 one, or perhaps a Steam Controller, but for which I need to wait longer to get it because of where I live. Is the Steam Controller that much better than an Xbox one, or is it not worth the wait?

I meant the plastic was low quality garbage

That's unfortunate. I don't mind the circle D pad on this particular controller because the way it's placed feels better than compared to the 360 controller. Also I have a fightstick so if I play arcade games/fighters I just use that.

Also yeah the F710 is even worse than the gamesir one you have listed. Never ever use it.

yes, it's not very good.
I got it for my android TV to emulate with, it looks good on paper but the dpad is trash.
haven't used it since I bought it.

>xbox buttons
>works on PS3 but not 360
wat

Did you hit your head?

People reported it being bs
dont buy one

I didn't see any denial of you being a faggot tranny. I guess only a mentally ill fuck up like you would stuggle with a simple fucking controller. You can't be helped then.

Havent used the steam controller but the 360 controller just works. Go for that one.

>logitech controller
>the shitty last resort popular between poorfag

There's nothing wrong with Logitech controllers. They're not the best, but they're remarkably decent for the price.

No, and seeing as it's barely any cheaper than an official controller on aliexpress I'm not sure why anyone would.

Thanks user, I do think I'm just gonna grab one of those.

Looks like an xbox one combined with a ps4 controller.

Looks good.

Wonder if the buttons feel good and are pressure sensitive.

I don't know, I bought one once and it was terrible. The d-pad was shitty, the bumpers felt as bad as the dualshock ones, and the sticks had awful deadzones. Really, I wish I had invested immediately the extra money to get the 360 controller. Not the best either, but much more servicable.

I used SPEEDLINK (wireless) controller.

So why would you use any other bootleg controller than the originals?

I never got the appeal to that, the cheap bootleg ones are shit and the good ones are as expensive or more than the originals

So why do some even bother?

Yeah the 360 controller is the best cheap controller you can get. The d-pad is terrible though.

When was the last time you bought a third party controller?

Some people actually do research and don't rely on their own experiences from a decade ago like the time their Mom bought them a shitty Madcatz PS2 controller to forever decide what they will or will not buy.

2012 or so, then switched to the xbox one and never looked anywhere else. Still have it and it works flawlessly.

So what's the upsides of these bootleg ones? Except the fact that you won't have a single game recognizing it and you'd have to configure it with other 3rd party software.

I got one of those recently OP. Like others have said, the quality is kinda meh and the buttons feel squishy. I wanted a controller that would work with my phone since Samsung apparently blocks DS4 and many other controllers being used on the S7. If anyone has any better recommendations for S7 compatible controllers, I'll take a look. Otherwise, it's a serviceable controller so far.

No, I still use a dualshock 2.