Is anyone else gonna be playing WARHAMMER 40K FOREVER QUEST? It launches in an hour...

is anyone else gonna be playing WARHAMMER 40K FOREVER QUEST? It launches in an hour. It's not finished but its bretty good.

It's not ready user. It needs more time but now most people will take one look, move on and never look back. Shame because it has so much potential.

that's what I'm worried about. It's launching unfinished, people will stop buying it, and the devs will all quit in 4 months

>invisible nathan with a bolt pistol
my worst nightmares have came true

It deserves to die, it's a fraction of what it was supposed to be.

That actually sums it up.

Dark Angels are pretty cool desu. I made a Fallen Angels Chaos army back when I played. The conversions were pretty fun to make.

Pic related is at least what I was going for.

>$50 for an unfinished arena shooter

Maybe I'd buy it if they didn't lie and say it was gonna be a F2P MMO

They keep saying launch is just another day and it's ok cuz theyll keep developing, but we all know they will lose many sales from this.

It's payday today so I might as well.

They did mention from the very beginning that it will be F2P only with orks.

I'm already in, stomping gitz, counting the days until the CONFIRMED bikes and termies are coming

>it's an MMOTPS! We want to do Planetside with 40k!
>oh just kidding it's now Space Marine if it was still in alpha, but with more players
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

If you took away the Warhammer IP, would there be ANYTHING objectively good about this game?

the flow between range and melee? Idk.

W.I.P.?
More like R.I.P.

no but I could make that arguement about every Warhammer 40k game I've ever bought.

Is the game f2p if I want to play with the Orks as they promised?

they dropped that promise like 2 years ago when the entire dev team changed

fug greedy jews

DoW1 has a pretty fun RTS engine, despite its flaws.

>50€ + ingame shop