PSN FLASH SALE

Only for murrika:

gematsu.com/2016/09/playstation-network-flash-sale-digimon-sword-art-online-tales-akibas-trip

Is Digimon good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgauRzikq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=R5WEdYt-s4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>console

I can't remember the last time Europe had a flash sale.

I'd rather buy physical copies anyway,

>PS3 Disney Infinity 3.0 $7.49 $29.99
Shouldn't they just give that shit away?

is it true that Revelator on PS3 has framerate issues?

Who else is getting that Peanuts game?

why does sony hate euros/everywhere else not murica?

Is there much point when it comes to PS4 games, since the disc automatically installs to system storage anyway?

Videogames are haram, kafir. Now go back to your cuckshed.

Games I want:
Akibas Trip
Shantae
Digimon
One Piece
Naruto

>shitpost

I'd be more interested in this if I had fucking room on my ps4. I'm constantly having to delete things which is why I only buy physical with it for quick reinstalls.

It actually doesn't. You'd still have to put in the disc to be able to play the game. I think Sony did this so other people wouldn't be able to play games for free. If you know, lend other people your disc.

Besides that, I just love collecting physical copies,

Does murrica include Canada?

If you like JRPGs and can stomach extreme weeb Omega Quintet is absolutely worth $6. I Got it on sale for $20 and still felt like I got my money's worth.

What is the point of region locking sales?

Yes also Latin America

You do know that you can just create a US acc in a few minutes, right?

We get better sales though, if there is a sale.

Wut

You can lend your physical games on ps4

>We get better sales 2-4 times per year
FTFY most of eu sales are shit and overpriced

Then aren't those games locked to that account?

All of it looks like shit tbqh

>linking to an irrelevant site instead of the psn store site
For what reason?

>guilty gear
>24$
STOLEN

Isn't the console region locked? I know the wiiu is. If you bought your console in america you can't play on, let's say japanese servers.

Yes, I'm explaining it wrong. You can lend the disc but your friend (or whoever) can't play the installed game without putting in the disc.

>Is Digimon good?
No. Its mediocre.
Only get it if you like digimon. Its seriously the worst game i played this year. Its not bad but i wish i never bought it since i fell for the daily sybershill threads at the time.

Oh cool, Saint Seiya game on sale.

I only remember 2015 and 2015 was a good year for eu ps sales.

How's Tales of Symphonia HD?

Not on PS3/PS4. I have 6 accounts in different regions and play all my games on my main one(US). You would only have this problem with a Vita

No. PS consoles are region free

I still refuse to buy anything but physical. How am I gonna sell or lend a digital copy? I also buy a lot of new releases, beat em in a week and then sell them on ebay or amazon at no more than a $5 loss. It's my way of renting brand new games.

Get it for Viter if you can.
It's perfect as a handheld game.

Spend $60 on a 2TB HDD.

Also for digital game you can split the price with your friend and install it on both consoles.

I'd say it's better than mediocre it was fairly solid. I can see you having buyers remorse if you bought it at full price though. For its current sale price it's definitely worth checking out.

Are any of the sword art online games good? I've never watched the show.

Enjoying your indie trash, huh, PClown?

Hollow fragment for $5, then wait for realization in october. Lost Song is meh.

PSN sales have been better than Steam sales lately honestly.

Any point to buying this or should I just keep jerking off to it?

If I've played Corpse Party, can I get Blood Drive or do I need to do Book of Shadow first?

Is corpse party good?

Book of Shadows only has 1 chapter relevant to the main story, just youtube it since it bridges the first game to Blood Drive.

>Gravity Rush

Literally no one cares except maybe waifufags who don't care about gameplat.

>Persona 5

Is a rehash of Persona 4 and can be played on a decade old console.

>Nioh

Weebsouls

>Bloodborne

30fps, Shitty repetitive world with no variety , lack of weapon/armor variety, all builds are the same, shitty pvp, also obsolete because of DS3 which is less shit but still shit

>Uncharted 4

Muh hollywood movie

>Ratchet & Clank

Yep, everyone wants to play that.

>only 3 of those games are released
Hope you can recoup the $60 you dropped on paying for online twice with these sales, sonyfriend.

Play the first game. If you really liked it, get Book of Shadows, which is a VN retelling of the first game.
Then buy the other sequels as you see fit.

The same garbage comes in with the same stale rebuttals in every discussion.

Fucking hell. Here I am trying to save up money and they shove a $24 Fairy Fencer ADF in my face

>I haven't played any of these games yet i know they're all shit LAMo xD

>tfw The Dracula X Chronicles are never on sale.

Compatible hard drives are bought for nigger cheap these days why haven't you upgraded yours yet?

finally getting the The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus

buy guilty gear

Are you me? I've been waiting for it to go on sale for eons. I'm broke as fuck, but I can't pass it up.

I don't get it, is this not the same game?

Should I buy Dizzy?? Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

left one has both games

Fuck yes you should

k, thanks

You're not me, faggot.

is meant for

>atelier trilogy
>guilty gear
>digimon
>sword art
>not a fucking cent left

fuckshitcuntbitchFUCK!

My bad, senpai.

Blazblue or guilty gear? I'm more into singleplayer content and I've already played previous BB games so I'm kinda familiar with the story?

anything good on the ps3? kind of hoping they do one last big sale for it once they shut down the servers

Catherine I guess.

>The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus
>$32

>Omega Quintet
>$6

>FFF ADF
>$23

ERECTIONS RISING

>I'm more into singleplayer content and I've already played previous BB games so I'm kinda familiar with the story?
Kinda answered your own question right?

is dead rising on sale by chance? I'm getting my ps4 today

Nope.

Probably. I've played GG years ago, but don't know that much about the new one.

Buying Tales of Zest

thanks bruh

Any other recommendations for PS4 besides obvious choices like Digimon, Zestiria, FFF and GG?

rip

Akiba's trip worth throwing 12 bucks at?

What, PCuck? Nervous that consoles now have better sales than your precious Steam?

why? i like other tales games.

Doesn't that Digimon game play like a Persona game? Where you talk for most of the time then fight for about 18% of the game?

wan peece is a good musuo if you're into to them

>Catherine for 5 bucks
Looks like I'm out of excuses, I know what I'm doing this weekend

So did I and other people. But Zestiria is just awful.

Fairy Fencer looks a lot like a Neptunia reskin.

Is the battle system different? Omega Quintet, for example, is completely different.

amazing spider man 2

any good/worth getting?

Can i make a Murrica PSN account if i live in Yuroop?

Will they accept my credit card?

is child of light worth getting? I loved grandia series (seeing the battle system) but don't know if it's any good

Ye. I live in Asia and I have US/Asia/Japan accounts. I got my PSN code from playasia.

>yuropoors still use credit cards

top kek we dont use that outdated shit here

QUICK

BONAPPETITE
SWORD ART
JSTARS
RAG ODYSSEY ACE
CORPSE PARTY
SUPERBEAT XONIC

I never played any of these but heard of them, which should I get?

You cand and they won't accept it. Just buy psn cards from amazon.com

We had flash sales in europe? i thought they were just legends.

Fairy fencer

how weeb is it? Worth picking up? Looks like it's the only jrpg on the list that isn't all girls (neptunia/omega)

just buy PSN cards on G2A or some shit.

Nah, there's dialogue but you fight a shit-ton. Not as grindy as Dusk and Dawn but you still need some grinding for certain Digimon.

Nope. user was probably hallucinating.

For this referring Digimon, remember hard mode is the only way to play

>Yep, everyone wants to play that.

It was number one on its release week in many territories. Number two selling game on its release month. Fastest and best selling Ratchet and Clank game ever.

it can't be that bad

J-Stars is got garbage, the most unbalanced shit I've ever played

Are they just putting the same games on sale over and over? This has to be the 7th+ time I've seen child of light

Is Goku the most OP?

NO KATI ROUTE? NO BUY

NO WONDER WHY ACQUIRE WENT UNDER FOR YEARS

>Yfw the new anime coming out will still not have Kati

Which Saint seiya game should I pick up? Or should I get all of them?

Is there a difference? Help a user out

If you don't buy this, you might as well hand in your Cred Forums card.

Whats in the instant games collectiom for PS3 right now, last month it was yakuza5

Anyone recommend the vita version of Darius burst ?

each one is an update version of the previous, get only Soldier Soul, it has all the seasons including the anime only Asgard

You can't use your credit card but you can buy gift card codes from amazon us.

Thank you so much, user

Tell me about this game

Man, the PSN store page is fucking awful. Why can't people just make web pages that just works without all the fancy bullshit.

I like the spin offs titles, yeah. I've never read or watched One Piece before, so I donno if I'd enjoy it as much as the people who are familiar with the source material.

I miss the old PSN store as well, the new one is a piece of unintuitive shit the only way I can tolerate the new store is if I go via computer browser.

And bring back XMB for fucks sakes

the battle system plays just like Neptunia, made by the same devs

buy cyber sleuth nerds

the soundtrack is based af

youtube.com/watch?v=bgauRzikq2U

Probably not. I'm only at like chapter 300 but I enjoyed it, actually made me want to read more.

I'm just in a rut because the arc I just finished, and the one before it, were subpar as fuck compared to earlier stuff.

I'm considering Fairy Fencer, but I feel like they would eventually port it over to PC.

Holy shit. Is there any other Disney games like this?

>90% noname shit games
Thanks sony

Should I get PW3 on PS3, Vita, or should I wait for a steam sale?

>console sales

wow, it's literally nothing.

What I got:

GG Revelator on PS4 - Let's see if I don't give up playing GG this time

Senran Kagura on Vita - Looks like a mindless fun kind game with tits.

Atelier series on vita - FINALLY on sale, really curious to see how these games are

Toy Story 2 immediately comes to mind. Disney had some ambitious and genuine game devs back in the day.

>About chapter 300

That means you've just gotta deal with the Davy Back Fight (which is only like 20 chapters and is honestly reasonably enjoyable solely due to the comical nature of it) and then you're at Water 7 which is generally considered one of the best arcs in OP.

You're in luck. Within the 300's is when One Piece goes into one of the best arcs in the entire series.

Calm down, Shill-kun. I bought it.

Is Legend of Korra any good? I heard it was short but less than $5 is quite nice.

Is Akibas Trip good?

no tbqh. your time is better spent elsewhere. Platinum only used 10% of there power to make that game. Play Transformers Devastation instead.

Xrd revelator isnt really a sale, it got a price drop recently physical and amazon is selling it new for 23

Has anyone played this? I think I recall hearing that it was pretty good.

if you get lost in its ridiculous plot, then yeah its a good friday night w/ tendies game.

never played here but looks comfy

That's Sign, not Revelator (the sequel).

Well alright. I loved the nami and sanji character introduction arcs the most, and hell most of the other characters (cept robin) so far too.

But croc and sky island, I can't find a reason why I didn't like them, I just didn't.

Angry Holo.

>FLASH SALE
fuck yeah

>those games
disappoint.jpg

There are plenty of guys in Atelier. But it sounds like you're a faggot.

You're gonna love Robin after Enies Lobby. Such a great character arc imo

Oh it's an srpg? I always thought it was a roguelike. Pretty interested. But I feel it's been cheaper for a physical copy.

Skypiea is generally considered ass, so don't think there's some kind of issue with disliking it. As for the Alabasta arc, I loved it but hey, opinions.

Atelier is such a good price, I wish I could buy it again.

>see both SAO games
>$20 in total
>Digimon Cybersleuth on sale for $16
>still have SMTIV to finish so I can move on to Apocalypse that just came in the mail
>Yo-Kai Watch 2 comes next week and getting both versions
>mfw looking at my backlog of vidya that'll never be finished

>HE CALLS THAT A BACKLOG

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Is SENRAN KAGURA Shinovi Versus better on the vita or pc?

He likes SAO, after all.

Wondering the same. although I already have it on PC.

>Corpse Party Blood Drive
>Cybersluts
>DariusBurst
>Akibas Trip for 8

There's way too many things I want. I was going to save money for Valkyrie Drive, this is not fair.

It's an ugly Vita game regardless.

I think he's ok, but not the best. That goes to Sasuke, Medaka and Luffy.

I main my boy Urameshi. Unfortunately if you knock him down during the victory burst he goes into demon mode and his health depletes which can kill him. So he's an easy kill in matches.

So, how's Pirate Warriors 3 on Vita?

>still no Project Diva f

Well, I guess I'll buy Sin-run Caligula: Bon Appetit.

It depends entirely if you want Life and Hometown at 60 FPS or on the go.

I wish PSN's sales were more encompassing. They like thematic or publisher sales and I generally don't care for the games they're offering.

>>The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus
It's apparently coming to Steam if you care about that.

If you're a massive weeb that can't afford to travel to akiba and love kawaii grills and anime cliches you're gonna like it.

Touko a best. There needs to be more anime grills into cycling

>It's apparently coming to Steam

LOL

How do the Arland trilogy compare with Ayesha? Is the gameplay more of the same stuff?

I'm not exactly sold on getting it, even at that decent price.

Arland is pretty good. I bought Rorona+ a while back.

It's better.

Combat is a bit less refined, alchemy is totally different.
Alchemy in Dusk was more about order and combos you alchemize in. In Arland it's more about the ingredients themselves and their quality.
The tone is more happy and more lighthearted in Arland too. Time limits are tighter as well, but not too bad.

its not
its a generic tales game just like all the others

combat is worse than most
but overall its a completely bland trip through a pretty boring fantasy anime, just like every single Tales game for years

>tfw hard mode was a struggle for first few chapters
>made a team of Shitmons and got tactician usbs
>3 lilithmons
>game is now a complete joke

i know i shouldnt have done it
but i cant help it

The battle gameplay is SIGNIFICANTLY worse, and time-limits in totori are pretty fucking autistic solely because of how badly laid out the map is, with a lot of shit being missable just because you decided to move from one town to the other more than once in a few hours.

>3 Lilithmons
>no Ulforce
It's like you don't enjoy breaking the game!

Why didn't you used your Umaru picture?

I couldn't make him until like chapter 10 or some shit. I literally had 3 Lilithmons in chapter 4 courtesy of hagurumon's autism emporium.

Don't forget black fridays coming soon guys!

is this naruto game any fun? is the season pass worth it?

>move from one town to the other more than once in a few hours

You have to literally be retarded to do this.

I agree. But they should exclude the UK.

Might pick up Fairy Fencer F for 23 bucks. Heard good shit about it.

If you loved the show, yes buy it.

Just have two accounts for buying in both regions, or three if you can read Japanese. You can play games from all of them long as they're installed on your console.

>Is Legend of Korra any good?

If you're fan of the show. It's definitely one of Platinum's low tier productions.

actually you don't
there are several scenes in totori that are triggered at arbitrary, very specific points that are tied to things like character events etc

the game was honestly terribly made compared to most of the other ps3 Ateliers

>that heavy handed liberal agenda pushing in Korra's final season
it hurts man
why can't they leave that shit out of kids shows

Yeah but how do you get money on it?

>he didn't see korra going with asami coming from a mile away

Buy a prepaid card and apply the code?

Digital PSN codes.

Well, It looks like my 292 pound ass is going to walk 3.6 miles to and from gamestop in a couple of days...

>tfw korrasami

Any vita games I should get from this sale?

If you like digimon then digimon story cyber sleuth. Keep In mind it has lots of dialogue and is an absolute cake walk on easy.

I personaly haven't played theatelier games but thats 3 games for between 30-40 and you can finally defnitively see what their all about instead of just all the usual crap.

Thinking about getting the following:

-Tales of Zesteria
-Chronicles of Teddy (love metroidvanias)
-Guilty Gear Xrd Revalator

Already own Digimon and Omega Quintet. Don't really play my vita much so never bothered to look at what is on sale there.

Do NOT get Zesteria, it's crap

cyber sleuths difficulty is super dumb
you only have 2 choices
braindead mode
and
poopsock mode

>-Tales of Zesteria

Honestly, if you haven't played Symphonia I'd get that instead. Chronicles has two games to boot.

Is it really that bad? I mostly just heard complaints about some female character being dlc when she was a major part of the promotions.

What problems does the game have?

Played Symphonia at least once, played through Xillia, and most of Graces F.

>Played Symphonia at least once, played through Xillia, and most of Graces F.

Then you're ready because you've been through the gradual decline series went through over a decade or so. I know I was shocked as fuck when I played Zestiria immediately after Symphonia.

Is Saint Seiya gonna be worth it for a guy who just wants to fuck around with friends and laugh at how confusing and old-anime it is?

eh, it's a fighting game. keep that in mind.

Atelier Arland Trilogy
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Akiba's Trip

Not sure how SK Bon Appetit is but if you have a save file for that you unlock 29 costume items in Valkyrie Drive. Might be worth it just for that if you were going to pick up VD next month.

How long will this sale last?

I enjoyed Xillia and Graces F, for very different reasons. Didn't like the gameplay as much in Xillia but characters were good, whereas Graces F is "adventures of the retard squad" and I wanted to punch all of them.

What exactly is the problem with Zestria anyway? I've always had issues with Tales games in terms of their combat and I'm not particularly good at it, so not sure what loss there would be there.

zesteria has better combat than symphonia
not much though

>Chronicles of Teddy
Hadn't heard of this. I'll have to check this out.

No idea if the game is actually any good though. Just saw it in the store a while ago and it piqued my interest.

Also kinda starved for metroidvanias at the moment.

Wait, do you mean finding teddy?

Gonna pick up Day of Tentacle.

Child of Light any good? Zestiria?

is this game good? looks intersting

It goes away early Monday morning around 10AM Pacific. Try to buy whatever you want by Sunday night just in case so you don't forget.

>What exactly is the problem with Zestria anyway? I've always had issues with Tales games in terms of their combat and I'm not particularly good at it, so not sure what loss there would be there.

Not the same guy but, it's just a lesser game in every respect and team fell into pretty much every open world trap you can imagine - from big empty areas to needless ingredient collection over said areas. Combat-wise it's alright but you'll either like or hate the Armatization system. Also, story locked as DLC because fuck you.

it's preeetty bad, but to mess up with friends or for nostalgia is actually a fun ride

Story and combat are both really bad, plus the camera sucks. Just wait for Berseria

This is cool, but I'm running out of space on everything Sony. Vita has 3 cards full, PS3 has a full hard drive... It's stupid. I still have 1TB on 360 and over 2 on Xbox One.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5WEdYt-s4M

absolute drift is a fun one

Nope, I think this is somehow part of a series. Same character and such. No idea what order these are in, but this is the only "Teddy" game in the sale.

Picked it up a while ago at near full price, don't regret it a bit. Weeb as absolute fuck so try not to get diabetes from the art style, but surprisingly dark story. Not too far in but solid JRPG.

it's ok, it is a fun jrpg but don't expect too much of it

Is cyber slut a good game?

I just looked it up, chronicles of teddy and finding teddy 2 are the same game, it was just renamed after a patch. It's an alright game. I never finished it though.

The little girl's qt though.

Seems like Omega quintet is in every month's sale.
Gonna get Akiba's for $10, pirated Digimon on vita, already have nepnep fairy force and omega quintet.
Are either of the sword art games any good or do you have to watch and enjoy the anime to like it?

Is the SMT Digital Devil Saga game any good? I've never played an SMT game before

>expecting the eurobeat to kick in
>it never does

Ive never felt so empty

Yes it's good. It'll be tough, but not too tough that it's impossible. It's only $4, not much to lose.

Alright out of the weeb games which would Cred Forums suggest the most? I've already got Nep U, Akiba's Trip, Catherine, and Arland games. I've got $16 in my wallet and a PS3 and Vita.

The games deviate from the anime. In regards to game play it's like an mmo lite, the games are surprisingly solid but don't expect a masterpiece. Hope you like weebshit.

Cyber Sluts

>tfw own a PC with a 1070
>tfw own a PS4 as well

Feels good having disposable income and no brand loyalty

Acquire all Ateliers.

Fary Fencer F, Omega Quintet, or should i say fuck food and get arland?

See the post right above yours.

The Arland games are honestly better than the other two options. I'd say look up the Arland games and make sure they're too your liking first though. Some people can't handle the time limits even though they're actually really lenient

>mfw owned all the arland games already
>put barely any time into them because the time limit stresses me out
I gotta just fucking do it. Love the actual games though.

When the fuck are these fags going to put Grand Kingdom on sale

You can play any region's game on your Vita no problem. You'll miss on DLC from the game's region tho'.
Unless you get another memory card or backup the one you have and create an account for that game's region. In any case, you need to reset to factory settings everytime you wanna switch accounts on the Vita, but you can totally play any region's games regardless of your account's region.

Only on the Vita. PS3 and PS4 let you play the games and use the DLC/Avatars/Themes provided the account stays on that system.

?

You're absolutely right. I am MY OWN SELF NOW! HAHAHAHAHA!
[I'LL FACE MYSELF INTENSIFIES]

Seconding this. I'm not much for musous but I hear it's a quick way to get up to speed on One Piece.

That Seadramon's expression is perfect.

Do I get Cyber Slut of Darius Burst?

cyber slut, get darius for pc

i wanna do a full nelson-style fuck to Nokia

More of the backlog.
1/2

2/2
And these are just the 3/DS games

Go play 999 and VLR and then ZTD you fuck. And get out of here before you get spoiled.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING THIS. GO PLAY THOSE GAMES.

I'm gonna try finding a copy of VLR as soon as I finish 999

Tempted to buy Advent Dark Force and Arland Trilogy.

Can't speak for the first one but it's always an opportunity when Arlands drop in price and I've never seen them this low before. $32 for 3 sizable JRPGs is a steal.

Do it, arland trilogy is worth it

WORST ROUTE

How is that Saint Seiya for someone who only gives a shit about the original series?

Do not lewd the Totori.

I guess I'll do it then about Fairy Fencer Advent Dark Force I've played it a bit on my PC never got around to finishing it though. From what I've played of it it's alot less shittier than Neptunia. Besides 3 or 4 more games can't hurt my endless blackhole of a backlog.

>playing weeb games on PC

Online literally being Ulforce spam is hilarious, the next cybersluts game, if it ever happens, really should lock you to 1 of a species per team like pokemon does.

>tfw you're going to die any other way than literally drowning in pussy juice

>It's apparently coming to Steam if you care about that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>there are people that still think Ateliers will ever come to Steam

>all these Disney PS1 games
HOLY SHIT

>It's apparently coming to Steam if you care about that.
Yeah user just like from software is porting demon souls to steam!

>darius burst on sale
>but tight budget and shouldn't be spending money on games
>but darius burst
>on sale

Picked up "A Bug's Life" for $1.49
Fuck yes.

Uh ... I'm vaguely interested in Corpse Party but haven't played any of them. Should I get Blood Drive while it's on sale?

>haven't played any of them

Nope. Blood Drive is not only the third entry in a trilogy, but quite frankly it's the weakest and only die-hard fans of the first 2 games should even bother.

Alright, I'll wait. Plan to start someday but I've got a lot of stuff I want to play before that.

I'd doubt they would shut down the PS3 servers any time soon.

who is she ?

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
or
Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment-
???

>flash sale
>usually shit
>actually has games that I would want this time
>already got most of them at full price

>Appears every other sale
>Always 23.99
>Never want to buy it for that price

The former.

>thinking of buying Superbeat:XONiC
>go listen to the tracklist

That was a bullet dodged, that was one of the worst rhythm game songlists I have ever heard, holy crap.

>Advent Dark Force is over 50% off

nice. I have been waiting for this sale. I liked FFF but not enough to spend $60 on the remake

m-m-megaman...?

Guilty Gear is worth it if you enjoy fighting games. It's very polished with a fantastic animated aesthetic.

>all that weebshit

literally a weebconsole

Yeah I knew I wanted Xrd, not really concerned about that one. Picked up Teddy and Xrd, hopefully Teddy ends up a good game. Kinda still want the Tales game, but I have other jrpgs to play (Omega Quintet) and there's other games coming out soon.

Best post in this thread.

>catherine for 5 bucks

You have literally no excuse for not buying this game, it has a really UNIQUE story for videogames and the split-screen multiplayer is actually pretty damn good for parties

maji koi

Game's fun but I agree. Engrish cracks me up though.

>not just wanting to play a fun hack n slash with faux mmo traits

SAO is fun for what it is shit

>Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

should i Cred Forums? i know its probably dead as fuck, but i like nitroplus

Did her route ever get finished translated?

>mfw people like to play VS but none want to co-op Babel with me

>Neptunia Vii $15
Should I get it?

I was about to grab it until I remembered there's only one character I'd actually play as and the rest are fucking support.

I honestly don't understand the point of this game.

Most of the characters are from shit that never got translated. They don't even have SG characters because apparently they don't own them or some shit.

Call me an EOP but if you spoke Japanese, wouldn't you just buy the Japanese version?

thanks user

There's a much shittier fighting game with Science ADV characters. But who the fuck cares about those compared to Saber anyways?

Anyways though, 8/14 playable characters are from things that have been translated, and a pretty good percentage of the support characters too.

>>>/tumblr/

>only $0.50 short for wan piss
>am literally broke until next friday

fug

They were banking it all on the Fate/bucks.

Didn't work too well.

>grim fandango remastered with cross buy for 2.99
Yes fucking please.

Yeah, also known as an actually good flash sale.

Is the nurutu game any gud?

Is Revelator on PS3 worthwhile, or should I wait for the PC release?

>buy Revelator on PS3
>go to mess with Dizzy since I downloaded the unlock way back when
>nothing
>there's a fucking glitch with the PS3 version that prevents you from using Dizzy

Why wouldn't they? That's a perfectly standard opinion I would think.

Tempted into GGXrd even if I suck at fightan gaems. How is J-Stars?
>Still fucking pushing that SAO bullshit when they could just fucking release an HD version of .Hack and G.U. for loads o' dosh.

just got day of the tentacle, only because it was cheaper than on Steam

I bought J-Stars last time it was in a flash sale. If you're expecting a deep fighter with working camera, that game is not for you. If you like the characters you might get something out of it.

They did something incredibly stupid for Ichigo's super move, no matter what you die after using it and the other team gets a point for it. It one shots whatever it hits, but if it's dodged or I framed then you just gave the other team a free kill. Overall that made me mad enough to drop it and never pick it back up but to each their own.

Wow sounds like shit.
Should I just get EoH/ASB instead?

>just got paid
>coming home from a business trip
>weekend and Monday off
OH YEAH, ITS TIME TO SPEND SOME
MONEH!!!!!!!

cut that out user
you are being a dobson

If you like JoJo, sure. They're better than J-Stars by far, even though they're still kind of lacking as far as mechanics go.

Nope. Never mind. It's mostly shit. Looks like I'll be drowning myself in alcohol and jerking off to 2d ladies again

how do the PS2 classics run? Do they all look like shit on an modern TV?

So if you hit with it your net gain is 0 and if you miss it's -1?

That sounds too fucking retarded to be true. What's the benefit of using it ever?

Yea, I've heard EoH is the weaker of the two yes? It looks to me like a poor naruto-fightan clone. Do either have proper storymodes since I will most likely be playing SP most of the time?

>how do the PS2 classics run?
Pretty good.
> Do they all look like shit on an modern TV?
Not sure. The only ones I ever bought were GTA 3 and VC but as it turns out they ended up being the IOS ports so they look like shit.

I haven't played it but I heard it's weaker too. I have ASB, and it has a story mode for each part of the series (the kind of abridged version you'd expect in a anime fighting game but its there nonetheless). ASB goes on sale fairly often too, so you might want to keep an eye out.

dude they already finished translating both majikoi! go read it already!

Is Akibas trip good?

amazingly good! tight gameplay, they know how stupid is the idea of making people naked and play with it and it feels like you are visiting akihabara! highly recomend it

If you have a score lead. Particularly if it would end the game in your favour.

How do the PS3 games run?

>Dariusburst on """"""""sale"""""""" for $24
Fuck those greedy cunts

Don't give Sony your Mony.

Is getting a physical release if you want it physical.

what games do you recommend for ps4 sale?

Symphonia for $5 is pretty good but I can't be bothered to buy USA psn card/code. I have it on game cube anyway

Not a bad sale but then again I already own most of the things that interest me and normally i'm a physicalfag so I'd rather just buy them on disc or something.

That said I got $40 in PSN credit for my birthday a few weeks ago and it's just been gathering dust. Digimon Cyber Sleuth any good? I liked the anime as a kid but I never really played any of the games (besides Digimon World 3 which was okay I guess)

No idea, I own a PS3.

IS REVELATOR WORTH IT ON PS3 OR NOT

I haven't played Revelator, but I assume its life on PS3 is basically the same as SIGN's, which is that by this point, the game's online life has become filled with a few new people from this sale and a lot of consistent players who know what they're doing with their characters.

I don't believe there is a lot of single player content so if you're not at least reasonably good at the game, you'll just end up spending your cash to be bodied online.

Cyber Sleuth is a very, very good turn based JRPG.

Yes if you like Digimon and/or enjoy Persona/SMT gameplay you'll enjoy it. Definitely worth the sales price it will give you a solid 30-40 hrs worth of content with free DLC mission packs to keep you going.

You can play with PS4 players, so if you don't have a PS4 its a good deal.

Gonna ask this shit on both threads for more responses.

Are there any games similar to Xenoblade Chronicles on sale? An user told me that FF 12 is very similar, but the remake for that doesn't come out until sometime next year. SAO is an offline mmo right?

Also thinking of double dipping and getting Digimon for the vita. I have a long break between classes at college, and that seems like a perfect thing to play and put some more hours into after I burn myself out from school work during that break.

No nothing similar to Xenoblade Chronicles

Help me decide, Cred Forums. I'm only wanting to spend a maximum of like $70 so any and all suggestions are welcome.

In regards to the more "controversial" choices,

>Hollow Fragment
I've heard a lot of shit about it but it seems like it'd be good as something to just play whilst listening to podcasts and whatnot

>Saint Seiya
I loved the American version of the series growing up and so while I'd probably only know some of the cast, the developer tends to be really good at fanservice so the game would serve as a massive nostalgia trip.

>Symphonia
I know it's only 30fps compared to the smooth Gamecube version but I did legitimately like the game growing up and would love to replay it along with giving the (apparently garbage) sequel a shot.

Also, I just realized Rayman Legends is on there twice.

Cross play and ps+ have really made me regret getting a 3ds instead of a vita. I always seems like I see at least one free or dirt cheap game of ps+ every month and being able to play my ps3 and ps4 games on it at home while I'm in bed or the bath tub sounds almost so comfy it should be illegal.

Fuck, I just realized I put both versions of Hollow Fragment on there. I completely fucked up what I was trying to do.

The one I'm looking at is the PS4 version.

Do you have a ps3 too? Symphonia is cheaper on there than PS4 if you don't think you'll notice a difference. Also you'll want to get Ni No Kuni for PS3 if you haven't played it yet, 8 dollars is a steal.

I got Grim Fandango Remastered and am planning on getting Symphonia and Rhayman Legends as well. Might do DB Xenoverse too.

saint seiya is kinda bad but worth the nostalgia, you can find for pc if you don't want to spend on it
from these I can point neptunia and fairy fencer only if you played previous games, specially nepnep one you must have to play mk2/rebirth 2 and victory/rebirth 3 before getting this one

Saint Seya is shit. If you want nostalgia, go rewatch it or something.

Digital Devil Saga 1's PS2 classic has audio lag and audio desync, as well as FPS drops and is prone to save corruptions.

I've been told Akiba's Trip is Yakuza with cute anime girls.

Which is a strong seller, but how true is that really?

>Symphonia is cheaper on PS3 than PS4
I assume you mean Revelator as Symphonia HD is PS3 only. As for the suggestion, you actually do make a valid point. I prefer just having Rev on PS4 but saving a few bucks is a worthy trade when I'd only be going online to fight a buddy.

Oh damn, I didn't even realize Seiya had a PC release. I'll hold off on it then.

Nep requires Re;Birth 3? I'll hold off on picking VII up until I actually get around to finishing RB3. As for Fairy Fencer, I didn't even realize it had a previous game. I thought Advent was essentially a remake instead of a sequel?

>DDS is loaded with problems
Well fuck. Thank you for the heads up. I had heard on here that it had an issue or two, but nothing as bad as what you're describing.

I appreciate the help, anons. I should be able to whittle this down quite a bit more now.

The combat is similar to Yakuza.
That's where the similarities end.

Not him, but is it any good as an Akihabara simulator?

Why doesn't DLC ever go on sale?

That's how they get you, lure you in with lowered game prices then make you pay for the DLC.

Hollow Fragment is set at the end of the Aincrad arc of the Anime, and shows the end of that part before the game does it's thing and contues the story in Aincrad, and has characters from the later parts, along with a few new ones.

Lost Song is set in the second MMO they play Alfheim, and isn't really tied to the time line. It carries over the new characters from Hollow Fragment, and a few other new ones get added.

>>tfw own a PC with a 1070
>>tfw own a PS4 as well
are you me?

You don't need to play the previous Fairy Fencer, it's a remake/sequel

i would get disney infinity if i could get the kingdom hearts add ons.

Is Skullgirls shit?

>mfw all this and a Wii U

Do you have pics of the costumes?

Pretty fun fighter, and it's 2$. Not the best, but it's 2$. You can do way worse in this very sale for 10$.

>really want digimon
>no physical copy though

Assuming you're looking at the PS4 version, a physical copy is just about $30 on amazon so you really just have to ask yourself if a case and disc is worth an extra six dollars.

If you're looking at the Vita version, then unfortunately, you're just kind of fucked..

Oh sweet, I had no idea.

If only it was the same for Fairy Fencer.

Why does that nigga look like Charity Love?

No problem, user. As for your spoiler text, I feel you. I've always preferred physical so it takes a lot of justification for me to jump on a sale like this.

That's my nigga. He knows what's good.