BEST FLASHSALE

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for $23.99
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for $23.99
and more here
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=September_Flash_Sale_2016&utm_source=US_PS_Blog_Post_&utm_term=so-ga-5-92475&utm_content=&emcid=so-ga-5-92475

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/351970/discussions/0/361798516945731363/
youtube.com/watch?v=0oWBwcYr1LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOAHHHHH

>all shit

As expected

>shit
go away normalfag

Digimon on vita finally on sale

thank you based god

>not having already bought it on release day
>not having already pirated it if you didn't do that
What the fuck?

weebshit: the sale
why would anyone care

neo-v and you wont. thats for sure

Does Tales of Zesteria make for a good co-op experience?

No. Camera is atrocious and it's one of the worst Tales games.

No, just get if you want a good coop experience.

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for $23.99

It's time.

Convince me not to buy Tales of Zesty.

>gg revfor 24 bucks
As someone who plays UNiEL and SFV, would Revelator be fun?

Zesty was $5 on PC

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for $23.99
guys dont get the game, its pretty shit unless you REALLY like digimon

>just get if

IF WHAT? IF WHAT?

Probably the best fighter on the market. Looks amazing, complex, lots of content and more coming for free.

>

That shit has been on my wishlist and I've never seen it go that low. Symphonia did. Not Zesty.

hmmm Neptunia or Cyber Sleuth?
Also gonna get day of the tentacle and maybe Jstars.

>not wanting to metamorphosize your heart to release the hell inside
Too sick to go to school champ?

BandaiNamco had a sale on their site
steamcommunity.com/app/351970/discussions/0/361798516945731363/
It was like $6 with a discount code

>Jstars
Fucking shit game do not get it even if you love every piece of media in it. I got it for 12 dollars and regret it hard still.

Thanks mate I'll get Legends instead.

>Jstars
fucking dont, legit one of the worst fighters i have played
literally the only people that liked that game was some fat, hatsune miku loving, weeb chick in college
dont even bother, play the ds j stars

>BEST FLASHSALE
>it's fucking nothing
Meanwhile, on Humble Store a few days ago...

So how good was Cyber Sleuth I havent heard anything about it after it was released.

Hows the Arland Trilogy on Vita? Three games for 30 bucks seems great and I've always wanted to try Atelier

Revelator and the Fairy Fencer isn't nothing, user. I'm getting both of those.

for good reason, like a worse pokemon i and find pokemon barely tolerable
like digimon? possibly get it

Any chance the Bloodborne DLC will go on sale soon? Have been waiting for it for a while and I know as soon I just buy the thing it's going to go up for sale.

played the trilogy on ps3, its good the series
shame that you would need to buy all 3 games before you know if you like it

>buying inferior version of FFF
KEK

>No atelier sale on PS3

>Legends
from one mistake to another user, at least the graphics hold up

Well it's 30 bucks.

I'm also a huge sucker for cute girls and yuri undertones.

I had just heard that the Vita version of Rorona had some performance issues or something.

>had all the atelier games on ps3
>traded in everything recently for some extra bucks

Have I made a huge mistake?

It's worth the current sale price if you enjoy digimon and/or JRPGS. IMO it has been the best digimon game I've played. Many people here have buyers remorse paying full retail price for it and finding it didn't meet their expectations

Yes. Trading games in barely earns you anything. Even that $60 game that came out last week gives you $30 when traded in.

Fuck, there's nothing I really want except maybe Ni no Kuni but if it's anything like Dragon Quest then I'll suck shit at the gameplay and probably won't finish it.

yep some slowdown, dont know how bad it is
still, you might like the games a lot, especially Totori, she's really cute and I liked her dub voice better than jap

>Cyber Sluts on sale

Amazing

Finally Catherine is on sale. A really good price too.

>Finally Catherine is on sale
It's psplus title dude

I heard Rayman Legends was incredible???

Hnnnnnnn up to 80% off. Why doesn't Sony love Europe?

Vita or ps4 for digimon? Would also pick up ADF we but I'm kind of burnt out on Compile Heart and wouldn't be surprised if it costs less than $20 in a couple of months.

Why would you want an otome game?

>80% off
>23$
KEK

So this is the power of console sales.

shit, i thought you meant Megaman Legends
Rayman Legends is really good

?

You mean the trial ?

>MAMOROKUN CURSE!

Is this shit good?

Also I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a PS+ game one day, then again I thought the same about Watch Dogs on PS4 and that never happened.

>buying games when the Vita is blown open wide and anyone with a 1.78/3.55 PS4 can pirate in the near future
>updating your consoles at all to access PSN

Are you also stupid enough to think when a store says savings up to 80% that you think everything in there including people's first born son are all 80% off?

>not making sure more jap games come to the west
>being a leech

>tfw i happen to be very, very broke this weekend

b-but i want guilty gear

Call me when Sony actually advertises the Vita or puts first party titles on it. You can't even blame piracy for how badly Sony has treated the Vita either.

Tried it with some friends. We drop it at the first 10 minutes because we were tired of the camera pointing at a spiders ass all the time. So if you have an spider ass fetish sure.

>He actually wants Sony first party games

I've got $60 psnbucks from refunding NMS, what should I get?

It's fucking nothing.

Thanks, I'll just buy Advent Force and wait for the price to go lower.

It'd be nice if there were any good ones.

Is this worth it

Guilty Gear Revelator, Ni No Kuni, Rayman Legends and Catherine are some of my favorite games in there.

>buying advent force
At this point, get whatever you want. You will possibly like it

>Ni No Kuni
stop, not with that combat system that actually got worse with more party members

I have all or have played all of them but GG. I like fighters but I suck at them and don't play them for long because of it.

I like Digimon and it's still shit

this post literally has the shill in the url
source: US - blog - social campaign - blog - source

15fps the game

Guilty Gear is friendly to new players. There's an optional simpler control scheme (that you shouldn't use, but it's there) and very nice tutorial tools.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oWBwcYr1LM

good for you, you have better taste than the majority of digifans who lap anything up with the Digimon logo

Should I get Hollow Fragment for $5?

It's good, the story is cliched as always but the characters are lovable. There are camera problems as everyone says but you can play through em

yup

Ha! At least it's not a barren wasteland like Z3 Asia.

Never trade in idiot, if anything sell it on ebay

REMINDER:
Toy Story 2 is GOAT and it's only $1.49!

No it's terrible, the translation is god awful making it necessary to use a guide to understand what to do, and combat/gameplay gets boring after a few minutes. I bought it for Vita and regret it

You had to have all three in your cart to get the discount. If I actually wanted it I would've just bought it by itself for 90%.

>tfw the games I want will never EVER go on sale because there's no digital versions in the store

Why the fuck did I put money in my PSN wallet instead of just spending it on Amazon or something?

it was fixed in ps4 version dude

90% off*

did they fix the combat?

>can't decide between Fairy Fencer and Zestiria

FUCK

zestiria imo, keep in mind zestiria is still an average tales game, i found it better than FFF

Zestiria

Combat is brain dead but at least it's fun, Fairy Fencer combat is brain dead too but it's also boring.

>Revelator on sale for PS3
This more than makes up for the shit with SFV on PC yesterday.

Yes. Ignore the download size

Guy's, I have SMTIVA, Trails of Cold Steel, and a few AA games, and a few other games that are a few hours from being finished. Should I get the Atelier Trilogy or wait for it to go on sale again.

Is Star Ocean: IAF worth buying? I've only read mixed reviews.

I didn't have any problems with the translation but my god, the gameplay was ass. I played it for a bit by tricking myself into thinking it was a substitute for an MMO but that didn't last long. I also highly regret buying it.

Blazblue or guilty gear? I'm more into singleplayer content and I've already played previous BB games so I'm kinda familiar with the story?

Just do it. I mean what else are you gonna use that money for? Paying bills? Buying groceries?

>Mfw i bought that piece of shit GGR for 60
Fucking hell.

How is SAO and which tales game is the best on that list and do I need to play previous ones

Disappointed in this sale, went ahead and bought EDF 4.1 $30 to ease the buttpain of having shitty sales all month and a half.

Should I get the atelier trilogy if I liked ayesha? Or is it just more of the same shit?

I hope you don't mean digital, because copies are now around $20-$30 because of the PC port.

If I'm a huge Spider-Man fan, is the ASM2 game worth playing? Or is it just garbage either way?

Yes digital, it's money in my PSN wallet that I can't take out and put back in my bank account and since the sales are always shit I just decided to splurge most of it on something I know I'll enjoy. No regrets.

should I get Rayman legends? I loved origins but I only have one controllers, altho I guess my friend with a ps4 could bring over theirs (there's no online, right?)

vanilla rorona is shit tier so its okay

It was a sealed copy of Rorona Plus.

If you loved origins you will definitely love legends. It has only improved on its predecessor and makes for one of the best couch co-op experiences on the PS4

Megadimension Neptunia VII for 15$

yay or nay?

its unlikely ima find a physical copy for that price.

Always compare Gamestop prices first then check the sale. If you like to collect physical copies at least

>being a disgusting EOP piece of shit

Is dragoanball xenoverse worth the 10$?

its not even listed on the ebgames website anymore, id have to look while im there before getting a psn card

(Canadian)

> Current year
> Buying Vita games
Sony doesn't give a shit. Why should you?

> He wants a bunch of censored weebshit
wew lad

Is this any good?

Try checking ebay and amazon.

i dont buy stuff online, cant guarantee how good a disc and case is.

The Sony marketing department is spinning up again it looks like

How are cyber sleuth and SAO? I'm not a fan of sao so would I like that? Also never really liked digimon but around the time it came out people around here seemed to be liking it.

Lost Song is a fun game. Very repetitive, but it has some nice boss fights and flying mechanic.

>Skullgirls Encore for fucking $1.99

Is it any good?
I have a feeling that people overhype it because it's indie and it has waifus.

I looked into hacking my Viter (haven't touched it much so my firmware is old as shit) and I'm way too fucking lazy for that shit.

Cyber Sleuth feels very similar to the Devil Survivor games on DS if you've played those. You really don't have to be into Digimon to like it, it's a pretty good JRPG.
The SAO games are like playing cheap kMMOs in offline mode, ridiculous amounts of grindy content, lots and lots of reused assets, but kind of fun if you turn your brain off and have a whole bunch of time to waste.

How different is the FFF remake from the original?
I liked the original but it didn't feel very finished. Might give it a shot since it's just 20$

Do I need to play Re:Digitize before starting Cyber Sleuth?

$16 for the game on Vita is hard to say no to.

Is Senran Bon Appetit worth 6 burgers?

>PS4 Nitroplus Blasters 12 bucks
Hell the fuck yeah lets play some fucking weeb trash up in this bitch.

No. There is a couple cameos to Re:Digitize in Cyber Sleuth but it's not at all important to the plot.

Nope. Cyber Sleuth is standalone. There are (what I assume to be) a couple cameos throughout the game, but all you'd be missing out on is the "Oh shit it's [CHARACTER]!" feeling.

Is that Saint Seiya game worth $15 if I just want to fuck around and rope a friend into playing it with me? I like the idea of those sorts of games but the licenses involved always suck.

picked up cyber sluts, sweet

its a rhythm game. do you want a $6 rhythm game?

>fairy fencer f: complete edition
more like uncomplete version since its not even the advent dark force version. I dont care if you only paid $8 for it. still not worth it.