New GitS movie

>New GitS movie
>Only game is a shitty online CoD copy
Any chance we might get an actually good GitS game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GNm7IHLHgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new GitS movie
If you're talking about the 2D one, it wasn't even a movie, it was a glorified Arise episode, the final one to be precise.

If you're talking about the 3DPD Hollyjewd one with ScarJew Jewhanson then I'm pretending it doesn't exist.

Ps2 game was good

I love PS2 game.
kinda interested in PSP shooter

What's it like?

GitS is dead

>If you're talking about the 3DPD Hollyjewd one with ScarJew Jewhanson then I'm pretending it doesn't exist.
What's wrong with it?

generic TPS with some sneak elements
I love it because of nostalgia maybe

I don't know, the fact it has a director that made only shit, a lead actress that does nothing but shit and is certified ugly jew in addition to not even being asian, Batou that looks nothing like Batou, the lazy reused of original 95 GitS OST because they can't even be arsed to make something new or maybe the fact that they're marketing it like a new Marvel flick aimed at Marvel audience?

Kill yourself.

>Hollyjewd one with ScarJew Jewhanson
You have a brain problem, you can't spell words without inserting word Jew in them. Stupid SSfag.

Come on user, it doesn't look that bad, it even has Takeshi Kitano in it

youtube.com/watch?v=4GNm7IHLHgY

Man this is gonna be a fucking trainwreck

If you don't see how painfully cheap, uninspired and overall shit that is already there is something terribly wrong with you, user.

I actually had hopes for this piece of shit before I saw the teasers.

Now I just pray for this

I don't know why people so mad.
It's fucking Hollywood movie, what did you expected?

Hollywood to never get the rights to make it in the first place

>Aramaki flat out shooting a guy
>C'mon its gonna be guuud!?

Why is everyone fixated with Scarlet's casting?

LITERALLY everyone in the movie except the chief looks terrible, why does no one talk about that?

We already have one

>Kill yourself.
Calm down son. It was an honest question.
I haven't seen trailers and the like from it, so I wouldn't know. Also Scarjo being ugly or not is subjective

Best game was the PSX one

You have a brain problem, you can't spell words without inserting word SS in them. Moron

>Aramaki killing someone
I mean I can see it happening but it feels unfaithful to the source material.

>that hair

It's Aramaki. If anything they should have made him balder.

It's not a GiTS movie. It's based off the script of some random generic sci fi movie with a GiTS title slapped on it.

>everything I don't like is a jew

>good game inspired by GitS

I understand the whitewashing of the Major, but I don't like how half-assed she looks in it. Hair looks like ass, she doesn't even look like she got in shape for the role. Major was always fit as fuck, hell her hands are shaking when she's holding a gun.
Not to mention all the scenes with her in it use her as the framing rather than the environment, the bed scene is gross with how it puts her in the center frame when the original shots point was about the world behind her and her minimal place in it.

Movie is going to be ass.

That's a cultural difference. The difference between a Japanese painting and a Western painting are very different.

A Japanese painting titled "Poet drinking wine by moonlight" will have a big scenery of a forest beneath the moon, and then after mintues of searching you'll find the poet drinking his wine down in the corner really small. A Western painting is just a portrait.

Overall it's a very subtle but tremendous difference in culture.

Why they never expanded this game further I will never know.

Desperately needed a campaign so the music could actually be heard in game.

!radio

Good games don't die within a week.

Bouncing up and down as recon takes skill I promise

They do when they aren't well advertised.

This is such an oversimplification and outright nonsensical to the point I have to wonder if you're really this much of a weeb or just baiting.

>Hollywood
>Scarlett Johanson
GEE I DUNNO M8

You have to oversimplify and exaggerate or else nobody will listen to you

The whitewashing is awful.

GitS:FA is actually a good game though! Better than CSGO anyway

>People crying about how Jewllywood is going to ruin the franchise
>When Arise is a thing
>Acting like a western take is such a taboo as if the various movies, series and mangas don't already vary enough from one another in quality/tone/aesthetics/etc.

If it's a piece of shit I'll call it a piece of shit, but until then just calm the fuck down

>scarjo
>ugly
nigga, you should check out butterface threads on Cred Forums sometime.

you'll see some genuinely horrifyingly disgusting looking women on there

There was shitloads of issues with neotokyo, from stupid shit like the soundtrack made for it not actually implemented at all in the game, to actual balance issues ranging from players who are doing the best get access to the best guns so they never have a chance to ever get toppled, to light classes having specific advantages with routes on maps only they can access along with several points that can act as sniper nests on certain maps that they can shoot out of easily but is incredibly difficult or impossible for anyone to actually retaliate against them or flush them out without being another light class and getting into the access point behind them.

Oh and then there was the technical issues at launch with actually running servers for the thing, and support being dropped by the mod team in under a month. My understanding is someone else picked it up and got it implemented in steam but didn't really actually work any of the issues over so there was no fucking point.

That's just a shittier version of Counter Strike, which is already pure garbage.

>ScarJo isn't Jewish now

Since when?