>youtube comments prove I'm right

>Prompto gets Cidney
>Noctis, Gladio, and Ignis get Shiva triplets

Aw yeah.

you don't need to prove the truth.

>This is the first time Noct sees her after 12 years

Will he finally fug her?

>my opinions are truths

Maybe. Though now I wonder, who in the party is virgin?

Definitely Prompto and Noctis, maybe Ignis as well.

I want to see their kids after 10 years time skip.

Prompto is a womanizer, he's gotten laid a lot. Noctis is the likeliest to be a virgin since he's betrothed. As for Gladio and Ignis, tough call, but my guess is Ignis is a virgin and Gladio isn't.

I feel like Noctis may have gotten some once or twice. He's 20, a prince, and fairly decent looking. I don't think it was anything serious though. Iggy I can see going as either being too married to the job to bother or being a short but sweet relationship with a girl where he lost it.

>Game Ends
>Flash Forward
>Noctis is chilling with his daughter Stella

Prompto is obsessed with Luna.

>Gladio gets two Shivas

Pimp master.

>Noctis become main villain after 10 years timeskip
>Luna is dead
>but their beloved children Stella is alive and have to stop Noctis

>Prompto is a wannabe womanizer
FTFY

The secret recipe to that food Noctis wants Ignis to make is Cum.

>wannabe

Square straight-out said he's a womanizer who chases skirt. The twinky blond boy's dick is quite wet.

ara ara~

I'm buying the special edition FFXV PS4 to spite Cred Forums.

Noctis is the one who most likely doesn't have experience with women as Gladio stated that he hasn't outgrown puberty in brotherhood when Ignis teased him about Luna.

That doesn't mean that he's a successful one.

Man, this game is such a platinum waifu material.

>Gladio stated that he hasn't outgrown puberty in brotherhood
I thought this was more in a joking way. They seem to talk a good amount of shit to each other/

Not sure about that op.

Most hyped games always seem to be a dissapointment.

Episode Duscae and the demo sucks.

It's sad really.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wants to steal Luna from Noctis. Fucker sniffed the fuck out of her letters and used it as a motivation to work out. Now the reason why he's excited to go to Altissia is because he can finally meet her.

You're determined to view him as a virgin failure.

Its starting to look good I must say

youtube.com/watch?v=XxPeVWxT6d8

First time i see the gu who actually good at this game.

Feels like a bunch of Neanderthals staring at some kind of kind of hyper-advanced alien technology...

So how many different types of weapons are there in the game?

13(?)

Fuck, that's good shit user.

99% sure he was joking.

>Gladiolus
>virgin

He's gotten so much pussy and ass Zeus himself envies him.

Can't wait to play. I really enjoyed the demo. Couldn't get any worse than the last game in the series.

fucking idiot

>barely any people

Looks like a Hillary rally.

>comments from many months ago
Wew lad

Wait a sec... are they really playing it on a XBone?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxCiYrhidpA

POST YOUR FAVORITE GMV

Does that include all the different King/Phantom weapons?

I think all Phantom weapons is special type, so its probably 13 type of weapons + phantom weapons.

>Why does that Asian sound like Jimmy from South park

>Why you will never have a girlfriend like Luna who will take care of you no matter what

SO WHY EVEN LIVE?

Who said that he was? I don't think anyone one here honestly believes that Gladio hasn't fucked someone

that fucking censor though

There's fucking 9 Shivas in the game.

>modern FF
>Gonna be great

Yeah and color splash is a return to form

gtfo grandpa

@352714528
>shitposting loudly
gonna have to try harder for that (you)

Gladio would be so much better without that shit biker mane on the nape and lower, i wish someone could mod that shit out of existence

what

Does the latest magazine scan say something new? I recall it featuring Shiva and Noctis.

Also another one I saw with Old Noctis. I'm guessing no new info.

It looks like he's gonna grow the whole thing out.

Also says that the Luna speech scene is the first time Noct sees her

gematsu.com/2016/09/final-fantasy-xv-introduces-shiva-summon

Its says that you can only use Shiva under certain circumstances. Like they will whisper you when they want to help.
Also scan said that the Luna is best girl in the entire franchise. Believe me.

You are wrong, moose breath, he looks very handsome and hot with that hairstyle.

>Shiva isn't a giant like Ramuh and Titan
FUCKING
DROPPED

Absolute bullshit, that was the only thing keeping me interested in the game after all the many let downs and delays. FUCK YOU, SQUARE ENIX.

>You'll never have a girl like Luna to greet you on holidays

WHY EVEN LIVEx2

Nice, thanks anons.

I really like Shiva's design/s. I'm guessing she'll have a giant form much like Ramuh and those Shivas would be her avatars.

And I'm really warming up to Luna even if I didn't like her movie character at all. Also, her design is much better now, she's no longer a fucking doll.

MUH FROZEN DICK

>You'll never had a girlfriend like Luna which in love with you since childhood

WHY EVEN LIVE x3

>you will never be gangraped by Shivas

I swear to god you do this as often as barneyfag or something.

Is been 12 years since Noct and Luna saw each other, that must be like torture.

Not anymore.
He's really into Cidney now and only has some lingering affection for Luna

That's why he's gonna fug her the moment he gets a chance to talk to her, user.

We don't even know that they love each other. I think Luna is more obsessed with her "duty" and helping Noctis to fulfill his destiny rather than Noctis himself.

Does anyone else feel like they're not really organic as a couple? If they do have feelings for each other, it doesn't seem like it to me.

why the fuck is she so fucking ugly?

6+Machines+Phantom weapons+Magic

Oh, I know, I was just playing along.
I have the feeling Luna and Noct aren't in love and won't fall in love.
Luna is too focused on her duty like you said, she's likely going to die to see Noct fulfill destiny or something like that.

Looks perfectly fine to me.

>no giantess Shiva

Past queens of Nox Fleuret (?)

Last time checked all "fake" (which got it right a lot of things) spoilers said Luna eventually dies before the timeskip.

Judging from Type-0, another Final Fantasy game which Tabata had full control of, I can definitely see XV ending on the same tragic but bittersweet note.

Tabata said that Luna loves Noct but that he isn't really sure and doesn't really know how to feel about her.
He definitely doesn't dislike her

Iirc, Tabata said that there is love from Luna but Noctis doesn't know how to respond to those feelings yet.

Idk looks beautiful to me.

GC opening

youtube.com/watch?v=FBownK_3oJ8

Get the fuck out FF Peasant, your videos suck ass.

>Also scan said that the Luna is best girl in the entire franchise. Believe me.

Highly doubt this, since Lightning is forever #1 and Y'shotla is Japan's personal favorite.

Seems like Noctis just immature faggot who rather fug Prompto than actually try it with cute girl, because he is too afraid.

You should take Intro to Logic at your local college

Wasn't this from Kingsglaive?

Lol I'm dying. Sorry your fetish couldn't be in the game bro

Brotherhood implies that he might have feelings for her as well. We'll see if he's finally gonna lose his virginity the moment he gets a chance to talk to her.

Fuck Lightning, she is fucking emotionless brick. Luna is best girl.

could ask the same question about you
"waaahhh i want all the girls to be pretty" not every girl is pretty quit cryin ya little bitch

Ill worship Luna's feet.

>open toes

Square Enix heard me

Its like girls can only be pretty or ugly? Luna is not hot chicks, and she is not ugly at all. She is just ordinary girl? I like it.
If you like hot chicks there is Getiana and Aranaea for you.

It's odd prompto didn't dominate this, just reasonably well voted.

His design is definitely taken after the Visual Key fuccbois from Japan who girls and faggots loves it so much over there.

Looks his design didn't achieve the desired results.

Caelum domination.

Absence of consistency is some lazy bullshit. It just happens to coincide with the last thing keeping me interested in the game. Final Fantasy only lives on in XIV, World of FF, and Bravely Default.

They're not that compelling to me as a couple. I mean, of course, I'd have to play the game/see their whole thing but they seem kind of "meh" together.

>kind of "meh" together
That's arranged marriages for ya.

>she sees your 7yr old son

will the separate BD of Brotherhood include the special episode (Luna's episode) or is it only available on the UCE?

Why the fuck Cred Forums is not allowed to post gif that more than 4mb? I have a cool gifs too post. I steal it form neofags.

Not him, but the way he approaches women in the Brotherhood, I'd say he is a virgin failure.

Wasn't he really confident when she was alone?

Is there anything worse than an ESL newfag?

Is that her wedding dress in the background?

Because of a cinematic cutscene with a female character model?

This are the standards of an average Sony drone and Final Fantasy child. Everything makes sense.

You know it's not, a guarantee that it will be clusterfuck.
Has there ever been a game that has been retooled this many times and delayed this long and still was good?
None that I can think of, only disappointments and you know this, all of you people that are looking forward to it know this but I wonder why?
Is it just merely because it's an exclusive, is it just a company fanboy thing?

japs have shit taste

lel, salty pcuck.

>a guarantee

We believe you.

>Shiva is a whore
GOTY holy shit! No, wait, kill yourself, you fucking retard.

They prove themself worthy after choosing Lunafreya as a #1 girl.

>all of you people that are looking forward to it know this but I wonder why?
Good art-style, hack'n'slash combat in the open world environment and exploration. Also god-tier OST

>exclusive
u wot?

any chance you have a list of them? From all the trailers and gameplay I've watched I can only remember
-Dual daggers
-Swords
-Greatsword
-Spear
-Glaive
-Pistol
-Rifle
-Axe
-Machines

But that's only 9. Even so that's gonna be a shit load of animations when you consider each team member has unique combo moves with Noct and his wepons. Hyped to see them all.

Oh look. A Tronald Dump supporter. It's crazy to think that people like you actually exist.

Why did they change gameplay from Episode Duscae? It was more RPGish.

Hey I'm just going by history, the other games that went through retooling and spent many years in development, are games like Duke Nukem Forever, Too Human and Spore and we all know how they failed to deliver, when a game has this long of a development with constant changes, it means something is going wrong.

At its core it's the same, only the weapon switching is now manual

Animation transactions were better in ED. Anyway i love the current combat system.

>attacking the dude with the battle standard
that's pretty low dude, he's barely a combatant, and he wasn't even attacking you

Game is too big to flop, you really can't compare it with shitty Duke Nukem or Spore.

>Shiva is a bunch of lingerie wearing ice queen whores.
FTFY now it's GOTY.

See The 6 types are
Swords
Greatswords
Spears
Daggers
Firearms
Shields
Machines and Royal Weapons have unique movesets and we don't know how different the other weapons are going to be

Why do FFXV threads die so fast?

This version will be doubly great because I'm finally good enough at Japanese to play games in that language, so I'm not stuck with the shit tier translations and VA that come with the western releases

Nothing new to talk about as they're showing the same 3 chapters.

Because SE barely releases any info on the game despite it only being months away from release. I assure you the game will be infinitely delayed and people know this so they can't even psych themselves up to get hyped.

Game isn't even out what do you expect?

Not much to talk about except the same 30 minutes of gameplay everytime
Threads only reach 500 posts when xv-kun goes nuts again

>barely any info
Most games get a trailer and maybe a scan once a year
XV got tons of scans, tons of trailers, hours and hours of gameplay etc over the past year

Cred Forums is shit but not that shit.

This game is pure garbage, generic shit open world, literal emo boys as protagonists, shit gameplay, only one good track and it's from the Xenoblade woman.

What is there to talk?

When Nomura-kun goes nuts you mean.
XV-kun is our saviour.

Why do we know so much about the game's story???

What's this about a time skip, characters getting changed and removed.

Imagine FFVI getting launched but you already know through the trailers that Terra is the offspring of two species.

There's nothing we don't know about this game.

Look how fucking long its been in development.

I might just buy a ps4 for it alone desu

I meant to write suddenly.
There is a bit of discussion and then it just fucking dies.

Thanks for your opinion

Yet you always come to these threads, over and over again, so you're probably interested in it.

>There's nothing we don't know about this game.
We don't know how to play it and probably never will. The demos being the exception because it's not final gameplay.

I don't need to prove the sun is round, it just is. Just like how FFXV will be shit

>Good artstyle
There's nothing in the world of FFXV that hasn't been seen before.

>Hack 'n Slash combat
Is this what Final Fantasy is now? It's mediocre compared to any action game, and the element of strategic planning is gone.

>Hack 'n Slash in open world
>God tier music

I'll give you those.

aren't they related?

>PCucks and shitposters will target Final Fantasy XV
At least that's a good sign that the game is good.

>Why do we know so much about the game's story???
10 years of trailers and interviews
>What's this about a time skip, characters getting changed and removed.
Characters and story details change during development.
There is a timeskip in the game
>Imagine FFVI getting launched but you already know through the trailers that Terra is the offspring of two species.
>There's nothing we don't know about this game.
We don't know any details beyond chapter 3.
We know some scenes and a bit of information but there's still much we don't know

>There's nothing in the world of FFXV that hasn't been seen before.
It's not about being unique, it's about being good. And that's subjective, too.

>Is this what Final Fantasy is now?
I don't fucking care what it is, if it wasn't called FF, I'd still be a-okay.
>It's mediocre compared to any action game, and the element of strategic planning is gone.
>any
No. Sure it's not as advanced as DMC or Bayonetta, but it has more depth than any other arpg out there.
Plus the element of strategic planning was never a part of the genre. And FFXV has those still

Good isn't the same as unique.
The world looks interesting and the designs are great.
>It's mediocre compared to any action game, and the element of strategic planning is gone.
It's not a pure action game
It has a of of depth and there is still strategy in the game. Probably just as much as in earlier FFs

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

I confirm that. XV-kun is actually based, Nomuracucks are the retarded ones

I don't know user, I'm having a hard time thinking of many games that use a modern + fantasy setting.

Hi XV-kun

I don't give a shit about what you think
I give counter arguments to your claims which are faulty.

>modern + fantasy setting
you didn't get the memo?

>There is people who dislike the goddess Lunafreya

Mods should ban them, from these threads, seriously.

I don't think there's gonna be another delay. The game's looking pretty finished right about now. And that's if we assume the main reason for the delay wasn't just the release of the PS4 Pro in early November which is most likely the case.

>I don't need to prove the sun is round, it just is.

okay yeah, thats definitely bait.

>literally who from some vaporware game

What are you talking about?
I'm just correcting wrong impressions and giving my opinion.

>thats definitely bait.
prove it

This. XV run was annoying at first, but after seeing his daily arguments with the Nomurafag(s), I like him now. The Nomurafag just comes off as butthurt and salty in every single thread.

People thought the earth was flat and the sun was a living being floating in the sky for years.

Were they right?

Maybe XV-kun is retarded and autistic but atleast he spread facts, and not just shitposting with early build webms and glitches.

XV-kun is real boss.

No, but someone had to prove them they were wrong. Retard

Yeah, the fact that he's autistic.

XV-kun is the lesser evil

Both are shit.

Just like the game.

I can't imagine my life without XV-threads on Cred Forums anymore. What i gonna do after game release? My heart won't let go XV-kun, Nomura-Kun, Stellacucks, Lunafags etc.
I will miss ya all.

Name tags would be a god send to XV threads.

So, it's just one guy left in this thread?

this game will be MEDIOCRE

You expect me to read all that shit?

>but atleast he spread facts
Only when they support his opinions and things he say.
He spouts bullshit and lies enough to consider him as much of a shitposting faggot as the other ones.

After release there will be even more of those threads. And matbe they will never die just like there are still witcher 3 threads

good Xenoblade bullshot, tooooootally representative

>have a ps4
>wish for a pc version because the console versions are running like shit.

Feels whatever bro.

>he spread fact
Citation need, also stop sucking your own dick XV-kun, it's pathetic.

>but atleast he spread facts

>Good artstyle
good goal-post moving

>It's mediocre compared to any action game,
which is completely irrelevant, since FF is not an action game

>and the element of strategic planning is gone.
False

>Imagine FFVI getting launched but you already know through the trailers that Terra is the offspring of two species.
LMAO, 'cause that was such an incredible twist! Who in the world could've thought!

>bullshot
Xenoblade is pretty shit graphically, but that isn't a bullshot, it looks like that in-game, 2006 textures and all.

>but it has more depth than any other arpg out there
what did he mean by this?
FFXV has nowhere fucking near the depth of titan quest, grim dawn, diablo 2, nox, or any of your average ARPGs

Not a bullshot, sorry mate.

Your game looks like a piece of shit for today's hardware.

More important though, Xeno isn't generic.

>some fucking google leaving comments on YouTube is going to prevent me from enjoying a single player game.
I understand that you're probably like 17 but I've literally been waiting for this game since I was 15. I've played the demos and it's exactly what I want.

graphics are shit, artstyle is ass, charcter design is a homo erotic fuckboy fanatasy of nomura, battlestystem is shit, feels cheap and is not fun.

get the fuck out of here.

/thread

get a ps4 pro

It's just the same gameplay over and over by people who don't know how to play video games (reviewers).
We still don't even have the full astralsphere.

one more week guys! :D

>cherry picked month old youtube comments
IT'LL FLOP GUYS TORTANIC 2.0

>people still seriously reply to him
Come on guys

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

>Not a bullshot, sorry mate.
But the very pic you posted proves otherwise

>Your game looks like a piece of shit for today's hardware.
Please give up, this kind of bait doesn't work anymore after the upgrade. Even XBone version looks better than Xenoblade X now.

>More important though, Xeno isn't generic.
If randomly throwing as much unrelated stuff as possible in an area is your definition of "not generic" then yes.

>this kind of bait doesn't work anymore
Yet you replied to it

do i have to know anything about final fantasy before i watch kingsglaide or whatever the movie is

No you only have to know basic XV lore

So he's still alive, right? They wouldn't waste this guy solely on the movie?

He was announced before the movie and he was clearly breathing at the end
Also he appears during the opening FMV with no other Kingsglaive character in sight