Muh 30 fps

>muh 30 fps
>muh 60 fps
>muh real-life doesn't have frames-per-second
>real-life doesn't have frames-per-second

Fuck all of you, real life runs at
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps. I won't be satisfied until I get a frame per planck unit.

Go fuck yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hA80k
exhentai.org/g/842429/503d21edf4/
exhentai.org/g/510920/c7453aa312/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You did the math backwards you obvious b8ing sonyfat

madoka shitposter again ?

Madoka is so sexy. I want to rub my dick on her spats

>Real life runs at 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 fps

FTFY
but the point stands PCucks won't be satisfied until framerate matches irl planck time even if it makes their "superior gaming rigs" run so slow a guy would have to be streaming to a singularity to enjoy it

Do not sexualize Madoka.

>Real life runs at 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps

Are you living in a fucking black hole?

>real life runs at
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps
damn, no wonder life is so cinematic

>planck length
>time dialation

Go back to your own board /sci/, you're drunk

>0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps
>a frame per planck unit
>animefags and math

>Console players have still yet to reach the 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps Real Life cinematic experience.

10 hours on MS Paint

imgur.com/a/hA80k

>meanwhile on Matthew McConaughey Cred Forums

topkek

>consolefags and math
ftfy

kurae

FPS is great because it's a numerical value the companies can put on their products in order to make you shell out for whatever they are trying to sell you. People who are really into graphics and FPS and what-not is a god send to these companies, because they never miss a beat on promoting (for free, mind you) the products and platforms they think is best.

In short, you are all unknowing shills for multi national coorportions. Cuck-shills, if you will.

>my life runs at 000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps

Fuck you Cooper shouldn't you be reading messages from MURPH

So that's why so many games are 60 fps on console !
Oh wait.

You must be the guy who got btfo on that of thread because he listed 3 games that could run on the PS4 two of which were remakes, the other being overwatch. Either that or you're just mad and envious about pc being the superior device to enjoy gaming media in every way.

>muh corporations
Nice excuse, sonybro

You shills never miss a beat. High praise, really. I mean, they don't even pay you. You pay them! Thousands of dollars!

You said it bro.

lol
If you percieved things like that either you're basically blind from how choppy everything looks or it's been billions of years since you read the post above mine

No really. The rabbid fanboy is the best thing ever to happen to the tech industry. Be it Sony or PC, Android or Apple, you guys are always there on the internet, shilling for what ever faceless corporation you spend your money on. And you do it free of charge, and then you spend your money buying their products.

Lewd Madoka is best

I want to see anons cum on her butt

This desu

b-but why mine?

I agree, but Nintendo is actually good. It's the only company that is literally your friend and best pall. Nothing but high quality products to satisfy us costumers, which what real friendship is all about.

Other companies are just in there for the money, it's why I love Nintendo and forever will.

I've been messing around with the settings of Tomb Raider BLACKED and I realized something.

How you percieve fluidity is pretty subjective. I spent an hour playing with a 30fps lock and every setting at max and the game felt fluid to me, nothing was really missing. Then I went for high medium with a 60fps lock and it felt weird at first, it animations felt unnatural and it was blurry. Then I realized motion blur and other effects were on. I turned them off, and after a couple of minutes it felg "right" again.

We shit alot on 30fps but the perception of fluidity not only varies from and individual to another but also depends of the effects applied. I'd go as far as to say that a fast paced game with well implemented motion blur will feel more fluid than a slow 60fps game without any special effects.

There you go niggers, developers get away with 30fps with motion blur and pretty effects.

Because I want Madoka to pleasure your penis with her butt, that's why

No company is your friend and ever will. At best it will offer you what appeals to you or try to stay in good terms with you so you keep buying from them.

And as much as I love Nintendo let's face it, they don't give a shit anymore.

Whatever you say sony-pony. Nintendo IS my best trustworthy friend and nothing you can say will stop me from loving them and going other greedy companies that just exist for the money instead.

And here we have an example of black flag shilling, presented with all the subtlety you'd expect from an unpaid fan boy shill.

>Asking for 60 fps is now shilling corporations
Yes we're shilling for this company that produces exlusively 60 fps games and likes to market them as such. Can you guess the name of that company?

Answer: It doesn't exist you fucking retard.

Daily reminder that Homura did everything wrong in Rebellion.

It's not just about perception though, there are real, gameplay-impacting implications in a lower framerate.

Yes, some games can feel okay at 30FPS, however particularly fast paced ones like character action and racing games really need the higher framerate both from a "feel" perspective and to have the reaction times necessary to properly play the game.

>implying everybody didn't already know this

How do you think racing games get away with 30fps?

>Nintendo
>caring about fans

You want to fight nigger?

I want to cum on Homura's face.

motion blur solves all 30fps issues

Motion blur is pig disgusting

The only thing Homura did wrong was not shake that ass

lewd

>i'm not shilling
>i'm just asking questions

The worst thing about fanboys is that you actually believe your own bullshit.

I masturbate to Homura on a daily basis.

What an awful name for a company

Which Meguka has best feet and why is it Homura?

Homura is my wife.

Depends of the game. I love to blur the shit out of cinematic games.

I don't understand your post. I never said I was asking questions, what does this have to do with anything? You still didn't told me who I was shilling for, but I don't think you know the meaning of the word anyway. You're probably retarded.

She's already taken

You know very well. You are shilling for PC as a whole. For Nvidia, for AMD, for Intel and worse offense of all for Valve and their cancerous DRM.

But Madoka and Homura are my wife. They are the most loving wifes.

By me.

I love how this thread went from people be called out in being cuck shills, to a bunch of pedophiles posting their waifus and pretend like it's raining.

Homura is 22 and Madoka is a concept.

Homura is my girl.

>Homu is 22
Since when?

>Remember that my waifu is 15 and I'm 25

Yeah...

dumb weeb poster

Her calculated age after all the time shenanigans. She's been doing this to my dick for a very long time

Urobuchi once stated Homura has been time looping "close to 100 times" however that user isn't entirely right as Homura would be 26 not 22.

It started with butthurt consolecucks and /sci/ shitposting

lol if I keep posting on Cred Forums when I turn 25 I'll just kill myself desu

>Homura is older than me

MUH DICK

I always wondered why 60 fps looked smoother than real life. Is it because of the way the eye interprets light fluctuations vs. moving objects?

I wish you'd reconsider. Today would be nice.

t. mad 25 yo

dumb reddit poster

t. underage redditor

it's been a while since i saw OP go full retard

So were any of the Madoka games good?

Sadly no. Only Homura's hairy japanese pussy remains good.

Wider Madoka is cute.

If the artstyle of Madoka was more like Hidamari, it'd be much cosier, but I guess that was intentional.

Madoka is such a pink

t. mad grandpa

It's because your eyes don't really see in frames per second, they cheat and add motion blur to things, also motion blur is captured through the camera itself. This is why film doesn't look like a slideshow at 24fps. Rendered images work differently though since there's no natural motion blur. This means your're seeing just a smooth transition between images, there's minimal blurring effects unless the games adds in their own motion blur. This can also be an issue in movies with heavy CGI, you have to make sure the rendered images don't look smoother or choppier than the rest of the movie.

i like to think that hidamari and madoka take place in the same universe

Imagine those two licking your erect penis, them looking at you with their wide faces and wide eyes, wanting to please you. Then Homura jumps on your dick and never lets go with her tight womb

I did think that for a while, but I thought it'd be unfair for Yuno to be dragged into such a grim world.

Hello Cred Forums

*hugs*

I haven't been to Cred Forums in years, though.

I love you, Madoka

I want to destroy those who sexualize the megucas.

Remember, the hidamaris are in highschool, the megucas are in middle school and the zetsubos are in a witch labyrinth.

I just love KISSING the megucas. They're so soft and cute

>Fuck all of you, real life runs at
>0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 fps.
but your brain runs a 0.002 fps.

I'm literally going to marry Sayaka

Current processor technology only runs at 3-5GHz so it's literally impossible to have framerates over 5 million per second.

NO. I'm already Sayaka's husband. Too late.

Sayaka only likes girls like me, idiot. She's my wife !

What the actual fuck?

You aren't a girl. None of use are girls.

Why are Madoka threads on Cred Forums always dead?

I'm a real girl

>madoka tripfags are leaking
god damnit. i thought this was going to be a quality shitposting thread.

I remember years ago when Sayaka was the most hated character on Cred Forums besides Kirino and Asuka. Now there's 2 or 3 Sayakafags on Cred Forums. Not sure if I like this or not.

Cr(ACK) spammer, certain tripfags and the anons that reply to them. Also people like
you.

Sure thing.

I always browse Cred Forums.

There's literally nothing wrong with Sayaka.
k.

I'm sure there's an alternate universe Sayaka where she is feminine and graceful and has long hair and isn't a She Hulk

Sayaka is the handsomest.

Reminder that Apple-chan is a notorious shitposter on Madoka threads on Cred Forums

she's perfect the way she is. Homu is a stupid bitch

Is Madoka worth watching? I sort of already know the tweests.

>insulting Homu just to defend Sayaka

As someone who loves both, I will fight you. I will whiteknight for my wife, and Homu will appreciate this.

All jokes aside, Sayaka actually did look handsome for 1 frame. She looks so cool here.

It's not a "OMGGG 10/10 DECONSTRUCTION MINDFUCK" but it's a good anime. I myself have grown to like the story, visuals and music even though I'm a very cynical and Sayaka person.

It's really good.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted yet.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist tofigure that out.

Watch it find find out for yourself.

lewder please

I love Sayaka

Sayaka, I love you, but that face. That face is permanent. I guess her short hair is good enough.

I really want to FUCK her girlpussy with my boydick

>he doesn't know real life has a framerate

Go outside and swipe your hand in front of your face really fast, back and forth. Note the smooth blur lines.

Now do it inside next to an incandescent light bulb (i.e. not near natural light from your windows). Notice the visible "frames" of your hand in the trail.

Ta da! You've just discovered that (many, not all) lights have a black-flicker in their color band. Essentially, they have a "refresh rate" where they turn off and on so fast they make real life look like a series of still images.

If you live in a room with lights with a 48Hz black flicker, 60FPS (on a 60Hz TV) will literally look smoother than "real life"

Did you read that dojin where the ninja guy hypnotized her and did her a billion times until pregnant double peace sign ahegao?

nope
link pls

HES RIGHT

exhentai.org/g/842429/503d21edf4/

It's not translated in english anywhere and the art is not the best, but it's the only one with pregnant double peace sign Sayaka!

This is still the best Madoka ever:
exhentai.org/g/510920/c7453aa312/

Technically, lights flicker at twice the AC current rate, so in most households they either flicker at 100Hz or 120Hz... But that does mean 144Hz will probably look "smoother than real life", at least compared to inside.

Fluorescents (CFs included) refresh at like 10kHz to 40kHz though

Reality is constant and our perception would be time based. Waiting for neural enhancements and direct cortical connections to experience vidya with no FPS.

delte dis

Which pic was your favorite?

Madoka would actually love that. She wants boys to like her.

Did you make them?

My main problem has always been frame inconsistency. If I'm jumping between FPS and it's getting a fuckload of stutter as a result I'll do whatever to keep the shit consistent.

Though if I started a game at 60 I'll often make sure the standard is at 60, which many times means the game will look a generation behind.

No, but which pic was your favorite?

I want to impregnate every meguca!
Also
VIDEO GAMES

You're not Apple right?

Nah I use Windows

>people constantly spouting that bullshit about 60 fps being a placebo
>buy a 144hz monitor
>the difference between 144 and 60 is even greater than the difference between 60 and 30

Can't wait for 240 FPS.

There are videogames where you can impregnate megucas you know.

Kyouko is so cute. So unfair how Sayaka looks the way she does compared to the other 4