What games are exclusive to the xbox series that are actually GOOD...

What games are exclusive to the xbox series that are actually GOOD? Besides Halo from what I've heard about and possibly star wars battlefront, why should I get a xbox? I've never met someone irl who could give me a straight answer. You guys got anything?

Sunset Overdrive
ReCore
Forza 5
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay

Recore is absolute fuck don't get it, plus battlefront isnt exclusive, Forza only keeps you on for like a week until you realize, hey wait, I could be doing this shit in real life.
Honestly senpai, don't get a One, theyre shit, stick with ps or pc

sunset overdrive
halo 5
ori and the blind forest
forza horizon 3
rise of the tomb raider
gears 4 is coming out soon

Yeah no after the shitshow that was the E3 when they announced it I am surprised people even bought the dam thing. I'm mainly talking the 360 and the original one. Should have explained more.

Also I remember beating Rise of Tomb Raider on my pc, any other exclusives? Because honestly nearly every game I look at for xbox is on other consoles. I just wonder WHY the 360 got as popular as it did when nearly all the games on it where either on pc or ps3 and they both had services where you didn't have to pay for online.

Nothing

My friends got xbones because one got it and the rest wanted to all play together. They literally just play Smite, which was free and on PS4 and PC, and then backwards compatible games. Everything else has been a disappointment for them. Granted, the PS4 isn't anything crazy either I just lucked out cuz my little bro got one and all my xbone friends always wanna play Bloodborne and they thought the Nioh beta was kickass.

>Horizons 3 comes out
>PC players have all kinds of issues
>Works for me :)

That is why I play on Xbox.

literally a bloodbourne machine. meme is real

Somene gift me Burning Blood please.

To be fair, the only reason my family got us kids a wii is because we loved melee so much we just had to get brawl. And til the day it died we only played brawl on the game thing. I have fond memories the day I got to play melee when I had never heard of any of these characters besides Mario and wondering what the fuck was a kirby. We used to go to the library to look up stuff on the internet to find out who these cool and crazy characters where like Roy and Marth and all the crazy ways one could unlock them. It brought me and my 4 older brother closer together as a family.

I miss being as close with my older brother as I was then. But yeah if a game is THAT GOOD its not too crazy to buy a console for it. Just makes me angry that Smash 4 wasn't as good as I hoped it to be.

JSRF

that pirate game seems pretty cool but PC is also getting it.

>there are people who will still fall for this low tier bait

Okay that actually sounds really fun, playing Lucio for as long as I have it kinda makes me wanna play this kind of game.

Crimson Dragon
Dance Central Spotlight
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo 5: Guardians
Kinect Sports Rivals
Powerstar Golf
Raiden V
Rare Replay
Shape Up
Sunset Overdrive

there i just listed every xbone exclusive, take your pick

Protip: Halo stopped being good almost 10 years ago
I have an Xbox one and there are little good exclusives for anyone who isn't a normie.

Reach came out 5 years ago though

I know :)

Multi plays were better on 360. Halo and Gears were hugely popular exclusive series.

Crackdown is great plus that phantom dusty remake should be fun

YO OP IMMA REDPILL YOU ON THE XBOX ONE

You only want one if you have friends and they visit frequently. Rare Replay, MCC, Gears, great co-op stuff and other multiplats like rocket league. Apart from that, you're better just getting the games off the W10 store. There's only a handful of Xbone exclusives not ported to W10 yet but im surte they will find their way eventually.

The other slight benefit is that for games where the multiplayer is segrated, like the competitive part of Gears 4, because the PC versioons run on W10 and those playerbases will be much smaller than xbone playerbases

Xbox is for people that want to play Halo and have their games work out of the box without jumping through any hoops. They want to sit on their couch, with their gamepad, and enjoy a smooth experience with a solid online community.

It's not about exclusives for them, because exclusives are dying. They'll be able to play pretty much everything alongside their solid 3-4 gaming buddies.

>just buy a PC!

That's good advice for someone who is dissatisfied with their $400 console, but most aren't. They don't know what they're missing out on, and they largely don't care.

Gears of War 4
Sunset Overdrive
Recore
Killer Instinct
Crackdown 3
Phantom Dust (Maybe)
Sea of Thieves
Rare Replay
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
Forza 5
Forza 6
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 3
Scalebound
Ori and the Blind Forest
Gears Ultimate Edition
Dead Rising 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Cup Head

Halo stop being good in 09, seeing as 343 is a new studio I accepted that their Halo will never be as good as Bungie Halo 1-3 Halos.

their forge is much better desu, but the rest is subpar to pre-reach bungie

Agreed

THIS. I personally started playing vidya on an xbox360, since built PC, but my Dad still enjoys the Xbox One for the simplicity. He is playing games whilst I optimize, but we both enjoy it.

This guy gets it.