>opinions
>tech
>Aegis Reflector combos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3kMCB43EGc
youtube.com/watch?v=MBGACNncLlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A dead thread for a dead game.

Ever time I loaded the PS4 game since the story-mode update it says "error on patch 1.07" or some shit and forces me to play offline with no updates.

Fuck it KoF14 and Pokken are better games anyway.

So anyone know how to get his Illuminati speedo out?

hold lp,mk,hp during the loading screen

So how did we go from this...

youtube.com/watch?v=A3kMCB43EGc

where is my ibuki nostalgia costume crapcom?
we saw them in july already ffs.- they are probably holding them back so they can release them as updates so they have something to release for the rest of the year

just let it die

>hold the buttons on the stick that make a "V" pattern
capcom you cheeky fucks

...to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MBGACNncLlY

>being this underage
You could at least try.

>this is what retards will actually believe

Wouldn't doubt it with the way the rest of this game is being handled. That said, unless the costumes also fix Ibuki's victory face (and maybe add her old theme back in,) it's pretty much moot to use for now.

i dont really like him desu senpai

at least the challenges more or less confirm sakura. maybe she'll even release as a secret end of the year seasons 1 character

well then where did holding lp mk and hp come from then

sf3 secret color. i mean it fits with the v and thong shit so its kinda neat but yeah it is a callback to that

SF3 you fucking retard.

the dailys are pretty good way to get some fm, we just need loot, that would be dope, but the 1 developer at capcom cant do it alone.

my hope is that they are doing custom callback to sf 3 intro animations for the mand that is why its taking longer than usual. but that is basically just wishful thinking

Ah. I didn't play SF3 much, sorry.

>Capcom
>Putting in that much effort

Fuck, I wish. Not expecting them to do anything beyond releasing those costumes. It's kinda got me worried about what they're going to do in-between character seasons.

no 3f normal, no crossup, no meterless reversal, shit EX reversal, aegis pressure is fucked by v-reversal.

Destined to be shit tier.

i only tried him out for a few minutes in training, but his anti air game didn't really look that great too. he doesn't have aa jab and cr hp is rather slow

He has an AA fireball.

f.mp and st. HK are apparently his go to for far and close jump ins respectively.

It's the only game besides Smash that people will continue to keep playing. All of your hipsters games are dead within a week.

He's my favourite character in this game, but jesus christ I'm still disappointed with him. Why the fuck are Capcom making all of the DLC characters trash? Don't get me wrong, most of the DLC characters are fun to play, but they are completely overshadowed by characters like Chun-li, Ryu and Nash who can do retarded shit all day, not get punished for it and get insane amount of damage from the easiest confirms and links.

This game punishes smart defensive plays and footsies and rewards players who rush in and press buttons like a retard. I disliked SF4 as much as the next guy but at least in that game smart play was rewarded and optimal combos actually required a decent level of execution. I guess I'll wait for Tekken 7 in the meanwhile, because I'm getting sick of SFV.

Ehh, it's a matter of vanilla-balance versus new characters. Balance patch after CPT will probably make the default cast like the DLC crew, or vice versa. Hopefully.

So far I like him. I wish I was better at doing flashy aegis mixups but I'm fine being more on the defensive side with pokes. Also the fact that MK chariot tackle is -3 on block triggers me.

>capcom.sys in system32 folder