>ten minutes into gameplay and already bored

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR7LNAsK91k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't skip the cutscene

you aged
every video games are so boring for me now

MGS4 is for people who actually enjoy the stories of these games.

We're all of those people who hate MGS5 because of its lack of story

I like every single Metal Gear except this one though

Shame MGS 4's story also happens to be the shittiest of the series. The game is flaws all the way down.

>playing MGS4
just watch the cutscenes on yt or something

Alternatively: Don't and save yourself from watching shit

Except it isn't. With every MGS story, Kojima has striven to explore a certain theme without caring about the believability of plotpoints or characters and MGS4 is no different. The theme of sense in MGS4 is as well explored as the theme of meme in MGS2 or gene in MGS1.

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT

Well when war changed it became brown. There are other colored areas but the game is mostly monochromatic.

>play mgs4 when it first came out
>hated
>play mgs4 immediately after playing mgs 1-3
>loved every second of it

idk maybe i was in a weird mood when i first played it

So what, MGS4 is boring as fuck.

you're ADHD

It's just as exciting as all other MGS games.

Not at all, only the first two acts have actual gameplay, and they are boring as shit enviroments.

Nope

>first two acts meme
>war torn environments where you are hiding from two opposing attacking armies is more boring than a tanker and an oil platform

hehehehe, MGS nostalgiafags always make me laugh

>middle eastern town
>countryside
Yes, they are boring.
And the ''war torn enviroments'' only allow for you to sneak much easier.

dont worry just wait another couple of years and people will stop shitting on this game and realize how good it is just like mgs2

There's no redeemable points for MGS4.
No gameplay after the first two acts, too much cutscenes, shit cutscenes, shit story that fucked it all up by making MGS3 codec team the illuminati.

>Yes, they are boring.

Nobody is debating their absolute merit but their relative to the other MGS titles. Try again :^)

And they have no merit.
Hell, they had to bring one map from MGS1 to fill up a chapter, and even they fucked up that one with the dwarf geckos.

It has it's moments, but you can't blame someone for losing steam when a 10 minute slideshow plays.

It's fan service just to tie up most loose ends. I couldn't afford PS3 at the time, so I downloaded the cutscenes instead. It was cool. Playing that final fight with liquid ocelot hit me hard when I finally got around to playing it. Worst of the first for games, but not bad.

How dare they add gameplay diversity. They should have simply added the same old enemies and kept the game repetitive, like my old MGS games. And remember how much gameplay there was in my old MGS games after the opening. I mean, one dog cave between psycho mantis and sniper wolf and a whole lot of backtracking through empty environments. Not that is what we used to call good games. Damn kids these days don't appreciate real gameplay. Now, hold on a minute, I have to watch another codec call about Rose's monthly problems.

*First four
I'm posting from phone.

What gameplay diversity?
It's more of the same, just sneak past guards, sometimes now guards are distracted so it's much easier.

you got the game late, why didn't you get it in 2008 faggot?

mfw 2008 was 10 years ago

;_;

"Gameplay diversity" sounds great until you realize the diversity added to the gameplay may not fit the game's overall story/theme. Its like defending the choice to have a cart race section in resident evil; its fucking retarded.

mgs4 is the best one you fags i don't understand this meme that it is bad.
>too much content muh videos
the gameplay is amazing and the story is fine.

The gameplay is non existent past the second act and the story is trash

>you

Worst story worst gameplay

At least V has a fucking identity of its own

reminder that this is what Kojima thinks of the Metal Gear Solid """""story"""""

youtube.com/watch?v=lR7LNAsK91k

>its okay when mgs2 had fart jokes

MGS4s retarded story only makes sense when you take it in the context of MGS2's ending IE half the cast knowing they're in a video game and the Patriots being the supreme reality bending overlords within that video game.

Hideo Kojima spent all of MGS4 making fun of people like you

>ten minutes
>gameplay
You're not fooling anyone

This is actually the most bullshit part of the game.
RAY is supposed to be REX times 100 but apparently REX can still wreck a RAY.