Udon draws poison

>udon draws poison
>includes a dick

I don't see a dick but I do see a pretty awful drawing that barely looks like a human head

udon doesn't know shit

Dang hugo

Here's the rest if you want to see them.

I've seen this fucking file 3 times in 3 different times of day
what the fuck

Cause it's delicious, man.

It's a mystery.

>futa is delicious
Fuck off, faggot

yout too

>includes a dick
Dont be mean to Hugo

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

>Fuck off, faggot

Why you focusing on the dick bro? You gay bro?

>Psycho Crush

Sounds yummy.

Udon didn't draw it. Capcom commissioned a bunch of different artists to draw everything in that comic.

So following your logic, fucking a man in the ass is not gay as long as you don't watch his dick.

Faggot.

Why is there no art of her and Juri. ITS A CRIME!

No dude. You just see a dick and ignore the rest of the feminine qualities. You're focusing on the dick. Liking dick is gay. I don't like dick. You like dick. Bobby, you're gay.

>tiny little non-working penis
NOT
MY
POISON

But that's what happens to transsexuals on hormones.

As much as I love this drawing, yeah that face just destroys me and my boner. For once censorship is good.

Why do most talented artist seem to favor drawing very accurate portrayals of human bodies but then proceeds to draw the face....

Poison is confirmed to be trans, there are just regional issues where she is female in Japan but trans over here. But Poison has always been canonically trans.

" Street Fighter IV's producer Yoshinori Ono, when asked in an interview about the matter, stated: "Let's set the record straight: In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual woman. But in Japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female."[14] He later emphasized it again when asked about what female characters could be included in the game Street Fighter IV, stating that it would be too confusing to include her due to the region-specific gender."

I mean, I can take hormones and have those feminine features. But yet, I'll still have that one thing that makes me a male : a dick.

Faggot.

If you think that's an "accurate portrayal" you're quite lost.

no i mean in general

Because otherwise their pathetic otaku followers cant get their micropenises up if they're not gawking at a saucer-eyed, no-nose, tiny mouth alien.

Can you share the original image?

Am I missing something? The original is the OP isn't it?

Without that shitty quote.

If you had half a brain, you could remove it yourself.