Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktskEn5q7gg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

post link and maybe we can tell you

>Origins

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktskEn5q7gg

>THE GREATEST POKEMON TRAINER IN THE WORLD?
>THAT IS ME!

This is terrible.

For fuck sake, stop with gen 1 characters, i want the other MCs.

Yeah, a lot people say that the dialogue writing and delivery were awkward.

Wait until next friday, we'll probably get something from another generation.

They are all featuring Red, but as a Kanto fan I'm perfectly fine with it

>hell yeah, Agatha bants and now this purple nigga
>scene abruptly ends so """dragon""" master gets screentime

All that shit with Red in the trailer was in the first episode. All the gen 1 shit from the trailer is now released in fact. Gen 1 shit will keep showing up but it won't be a wankfest.

>that side boob on Lorelei

Half mast already

How do you heal your pokemon in the clinic when you got your pokeball engraved into a staff like this?

はー早い!

And I thought Fire Emblem had bad voice acting.
So people just shilling the animations, seems understandable.

HE'S FAST

Five minute shorts were a mistake.

Gengar is fucking huge.

It really makes wonder why more trainers haven't tried collecting badges and challenging them. Is everyone else just too lazy or stupid?

In the animu lots of trainers are weeded out through process of elimination. Only the sole winner of that continuous melee can then challenge the Elite 4. Hundreds of children enter that shit and thousands more are turned away because you need a certain amount of gym bades. And, if the Orange League is anything to go by, Gym Leaders can be complete dicks about how you even acquire them so it's no wonder a great deal of trainers don't make it.

>they cut right as Gengar comes out
>assume the rest of the short is Gengar fucking with his head some how
>he just beat it

I was hoping for some fucked up twist

This format is fucking great, the animation isn't shit. They could do these forever and I'd never get tired of them. Really hoping they get super experimental with the style.

Your life was a mistake

Good lord what did they do to Bruno?

I think it sucked ass even compared to the manga which wasn't too great to begin with.

The Lavender Town episode was a real let down. For 20 minutes they did what could have been accomplished in 5 minutes. I was hoping they'd at least hire some competent writers to make some good stories.

in the games, the player character is especially talented. It seems that pokemon training is a lot like trying to train real animals. Only dedicated people can train one or two, and it takes a lot of skill and talent to train several AND coordinate them in a fight. That's why you see most chump trainers with only 1 or 2 mediocre pokemon, and even Gym leaders have 3-4 decent ones. Having a full team of aces is amazing.

The Lapras POV was pretty good.

I was trying to compare dub to the jap one but for some reason i cannot find the jap episode, is it called generations as well?

hey, it's Radical Larry

There is no Japanese version, it's not even announced for them.

Nippons are actually taking English dubbed episodes and subtitling them in Japanese and putting them on NicoNico.

速い!

Is this a NoA production or why can't I find a japanese version of this?

The gyms, at least back then, were presented as being super grueling challenges. You had to be a super talented trainer to even be able to get one badge.

Think of it like this: Each gym is its own little league. It'd be like somebody beating every professional heavyweight boxer in a row.

In my headcanon, the protags and rivals are all child prodigies.

Throughout the game, most people, adults and kids alike, only have a couple badges at most, and never have more than 3-4 Pokemon, which brings me to believe they're the average.

I imagine getting all 8 badges is akin to getting into the Olympics or an Ivy League university.

That right there is the definition of cuck

I always thought that training a Pokémon was as hard as training a real life animal, that is to, hours and hours devoted to a single creature to teach it to follow commands, hence why not many people in that world follow that career.

Of course, the game would omit this because it isn't fun.

Good. It's about time they see the other side of the coin.

What a terrible dub. They couldn't keep their shit together for 5 minutes of dialogue?

What's the difference between the two kanjis in these two posts? I thought both meat fast/early.

>Ivy League university
That's still thousands every year. Your Olympics comparison is way better.

Didn't this series come out like a year ago?

I'm pretty sure the definition of cuck is someone who has a significant other and is ok with them having sex with multiple partners, often times actually wanting to watch.

That's what I was just about to post. Everyone in here is upset about them doing Gen1 shit when this is old shit. I watched this stuff a long time ago

He's an individual of outstanding height.

早い is early
速い is fast

I was talking about his face.

Prodigies at what though? Telling an animal to fight?

A good 90% of Pokemon battles is just having a much higher level animal beat the shit out of a lot of weaker ones until it can overpower anything. Hell, even professional matches come down to sweeping and one or two random rolls.

A "real" pokemon trainer would probably be like a professional sports trainer. Telling your athlete what to eat, when to sleep, how to exercise, how that effects their body chemistry, organizing cheat days, etc. And pokemon wants me to think that random 12 year old children are just fucking guessing about this shit, and that there're no adults in this world where it's the #1 most important thing in the universe that are better than someone who wanders out of his house with a Pikachu for less than a year.

That was Origins this is Generations you retards

This isn't vidya

Thanks.

Itt autists come up with retarded and disproved theories

literally the matpat of Cred Forums

FUCK OFF TO /vp/

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MODS

You forgot 疾い

t. Digimon fan mad that Cred Forums isn't talking about Adventure Tri episodes 9-11

>go to pc
>transfer pokemon into pc
>transfer back out into normal pokeball
>heal up
>transfer back into pc
>transfer back into staff

Or the ball could just be detachable

kek

Awful dub, as expected of a children's anime that isn't Ghibli.

But yeah, liked it when I saw it a year or two ago.

The only good digimon was tamers and even that was shitty. I'd report those threads too if they were about the anime and not the games

>Has Gengar in it

20/10

Gengar is almost 5 feet tall.

Wait this came out two years ago?

user said that because this new episode wasn't anything new. We saw almost the thing in Origins years ago, which is why this new episode of Generations is disliked by many.

>For fuck sake, stop with gen 1 characters
Wasn't the second one about Looker?

I mean yes it was about Looker investigating Giovanni but Looker is gen fucking IV

Thats big enough to have sex with