Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byAkHVxpeRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

name one anime

>final boss is Hitler
>he's scripted to win

Jackie Chan

>final boss is god

Man, I love David Cage games. He tries to be serious and fucks it up every single time. His games are fucking HILARIOUS.

Heavy Rain is pure Kino

Deus ex

Look up Norman Jaden's voice in portuguese.

>Final boss is god
>You punch him a lot and he dies

When's that new one coming out? I want it day one.

>Final boss is you

I maintain his 'best' work was Beyond Two Souls. It's just one unintentionally hilarious fuck up after another.

Nah, Fahrenheit is still the best one in my mind because it's the one that actually fooled me into thinking it had potential with the start and it's the one that had the absolute biggest and most disastrous downfall.

Is there ever going to be a twist in fiction that will top "use your spirit kung-fu on the internet"?

Never.

I fucking loved that shit

>final boss is a bunch of space scarubs

>remember ending

holy shit you do fight the fucking internet

>final boss is the internet, a god and your real father

youtube.com/watch?v=byAkHVxpeRo

really makes you think

>you die off-screen and somehow get resurrected immediatly. no explanation.
>a woman you just met agrees to fuck your cold, dead body
>she gets pregnant

>final boss is tileguy

If we're talking wasted potential then the winner has to be Nomad Soul. There was effort put by designers into making Nomad Soul a game with fleshed-out stats and inventory management and multiple combat systems, and there was effort expended by artists and musicians (David fucking Bowie) to make the world seem alive and unique. The game was a fucking disaster but it was attempting to be a good game, which is more than could be said for any of Cage's other games, which merely aspired to be movies.

>final boss is your wife's son

>god is all powerful
lol slaves

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME SPARKLE
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE?
>YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGHT ME
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I actually had a decent time with Omikron, though, it was decent for the time. And the plot in that game was 100% silly from the very beginning.

Fahrenheit is worse because it seems like it actually takes itself seriously at the beginning and goes for a realistic thriller route.

This game started off so good and quickly became so stupid...

I forgot about all the oracles and color clans and shit, what the fuck was this game even about

>Press left to dodge your own furniture!
So bad it's fun.

It started out interesting then they got M night to write the rest

that or there was alot of LSD involved

this game just got so fucking weird
also

i liked heavy rain and BTS

>final boss is Hugh Mungous

>final bosses are a bunch of creepy dead bodies

Nomad Soul is shit in a lot of ways. I had to restart it twice because I ran out of the fucking limited save items, both the fighting game and FPS elements are shit and poorly-developed even for the time, and its got the single worse user interface of any game I have ever played (you have to go through three-pages of slowly-loading menu screens to find your goddamn health bar). And I don't know how well you remember the game, because as stupid as the plot is the game takes it 100% seriously.

Hugh Mungos what? Hugh Mungos WHAT!?

>it was decent for the time
The game came out the same year as Deus Ex.

>final boss is the light bringer which is you which is the FUCKING UNIIVERRSEE

This. I was a teenager when I played it and even then I thought it was shit.

>final boss is your mom