250 word essay due after the weekend

>250 word essay due after the weekend
>can't stop playing vidya and browing Cred Forums
i don't even think i can finish it now... god damn i had a week to do it, i'm gonna die... what can i do?!

250 words is like 4 shitposts

>250 words
Lmao I wrote a 1000 word essay for college in a day or two.

>tfw vidya and Cred Forums don't fill the void anymore

LOL, wrote 10 000 word essays for kindergarden in 2 hours

211 words to go!

>250 word essay
What are you in, middle school? That's barely even a page. It will take you 20 minutes max. Stop wasting your time on this board and just do your fucking homework. Jesus Christ.

>op's future

Obligatory 250 words ain't shit post

What you playan Cred Forums?
Borderlands 2 - Krieg run here. Farming loot midgets in normal because whatever, level 26.

I've always wondered what's the point of setting a word count. It's not like they'll actually know it's not within the parameters unless it's a digital copy. I handed in a 2500 word essay for a 3000 word requirement and no one flagged it.

>1 letter essay due after the heat death of the universe

T. Under aged

Have you tried turning it off and on?
It works for me ;)

Every fucking thread

I keep thinking people will learn, but nope the same retards jump in with "What??????????? 250 words, Lmafo that's NOTHING!!!.."

That shit takes like two hours at most. That's nothing to brag about

Ah, a shitpost as old as the sands themselves.

1000 words is like nothing, you should be able to write anything under 10 pages MLA/APA in a few hours.

>complains about high-school level essay
>3 days to do it
MODS! DO YOUR JOB OP IS CONFIRMED UNDERAGED.

I don't know how I managed to get surprised by these retards everytime

This

That's fucking nothing I can do 1500 in a matter of hours. Finding actual good sources takes longer than writing the paper itself.

Fuck professors who assign political assignments in writing classes.

As are you, dumb cunt.

it's a guideline for the amount of depth you're expected to get into. the idea is, if you're not at around what the word count is, chances are you didn't explain yourself well enough. but it's a guarantee, some people can express what they need to in half the word count and some people will write twice as much and not say shit

I know people wont believe me but 4 years ago during my senior year in hs, i had huge depression and I skipped almost everyday for my second semester and I browsed Cred Forums all day....... and becaise of that I did not graduate from high school. i dont want to blame this site for my failures but I will anyways.

*not a guarantee

>majoring in a field that will require you actually have to write papers

feels good over here in compsci town

Lol get fucked fag

>250 word essay
I remember High School

>all these people don't understand how tough 250 words is
It's actually harder than you may think.
I once took a linguistics course, and we had a 100-word essay on our own dialect or idiolect. The difficulty lies not in the length of the paper, but being able to effectively convey the meaning of your essay while still remaining within the limits of the word limit.

Just wait till you have to write your master thesis.

No joke, that looks pretty comfy.

JUST A LITTLE FURTHER

ITT: people fall for old twitch memes

My university doesn't require a thesis for the bachelor's program

post what u have written

I can't believe people still reply with suggestions on how OP can write his essay in 2016. I'd say something about us becoming Reddit but Reddit doesn't fall for this shit anymore.

You are like 16 or younger if you struggle with 250 words buck sake man.

>500 page essay due in 10 minutes
>haven't started yet

>bachelor's

Enjoy McDonalds.

>actually playing games

You don't belong here

>going for a master's in compsci

you're just tossing money down the drain at that point.

Who /slowwriter/ here?

>compsci

My bad, enjoy being homeless.

>15 word shitpost due in 1 second
>can't muster the will to finish

HELP

I said that in my initial post, you donut

I can write a 10000 word essay about an interesting subject but I literally can't write one word about gay shit.

I usually have the opposite problem because I hate being inefficient.

>but I literally can't write one word about gay shit.
penis

is this supposed to be hard

I always preferred essays over other things. No need to look shit up. Just use your current knowledge.

I've never had this problem. It's always been the opposite. You're spending far too much time on irrelevant shit if you have a hard time writing less.

Won't make your degree more relevant in a world where 7-year-olds are picking up Codecademy in their spare time.

but user

you literally cannot be unemployed when you make games and publish them yourself on steam

This is true. But, have you made a game?

>tfw finished all my college coursework for the week on monday and have been free to shitpost all week

I've made many games

to answer the question you're actually asking, no, I haven't made any games worth buying yet.

>tfw 50 page thesis

god damn i was so lazy in fucking high school. Id bitch about having to do 20 minutes of homework at home, just like this.

>15,000 word first chapter of Fate/Stay Night fanfic due in a week
>Gone through a dozen times to edit but still not satisfied with the flow

What am I gonna do Cred Forums?

I finished all my coursework for the month within the first week of the month

not actually having to attend a shitty fucking class makes university so much better, I don't know why anyone actually has courses in person. Why don't more people do this

This give me nostalgia. I remember playing Morrowind with mods and forgot that 250 words homework I had to do. Shit was too immersive back then.

Because most courses require attendance to pass the class, which is horseshit but the professor won't budge on it.

Corn, By user

Over the last week, I've been investing a significant portion of my discretionary time considering videogames and the video game enthusiast lifestyle, and participating on internet discussion boards. The time invested has given forth an illumination of some excitement. The implication of my research is related to the correlation between videogame play time, and the production of corn crop by farmers in the United States of America.
I theorize that the amount of time the current generation of high school students (from here on referred to as "Gen Z") spend playing videogame entertainment products on their smartphones (touchscreen phone with internet capability) is inversely proportionate to corn production yield in the United States of America. Henceforth I will provide the proofs ascertained of my hypothesis in the form of videogame related analogies.

>how many words is that?

I hope you're missing a zero in your shitpost.

In fact I have his zero right here

This

>Essays

Try doing research papers every damn week, citing sources against a current issue and sources trying to debunk them.

>tfw have to write 10 page paper
>really like the subject and end up writing 30 pages
>trim it down to 25
>submit it
>get a 9

I love writing papers.

Sounds like a literature review and not an actual research paper

Threads like these are great to see how many newfags are currently browsing.

However,
VIDEO GAMES

>I literally can't write one word about gay shit.

Don't you write your name often?

>300 word essay due next year
>haven't even started

Don't kid yourself, you're a newfag for not getting the meta trolling

Rather, I mean, why don't more people take their classes online

That's what I'm doing, currently going to school "full time", have 6 classes, all online. The only time I have to go to the school is when I need to take a proctored exam because the teacher is brain-dead retarded and genuinely believes that looking shit up shouldn't be allowed.

I get it for math, you shouldn't be able to google the result because you should be able to solve the problem yourself, but for classes like biology or history, what's the fucking point? Memorization doesn't prove you learned anything, it just proves you memorized it for the test.

Typr some random words and change text color to white. There, extra words.

You dropped this 0 user

This is so fucking dumb I do not believe someone will fucking fall for it
It's like double spaces

250 word essay is literally 30 minutes worth of work you faggot

>because the teacher is brain-dead retarded and genuinely believes that looking shit up shouldn't be allowed.

This is what literally every teacher does, though. And that's because it's true. What's the point of studying something if you're not going to put in the effort and try to learn the material? You're not there to pass tests, that's a highschooler's mentality. You're there to learn something, so you can apply it in the future. If you're studying biology, you had damn well better know what the human body looks like and not have to google it every single time.

Also, the reason very few people do online studies is because they degrees carry no weight. Where you study matters about as much as what you study, things like Fullsail are mostly a waste of time if you want to use your degree for a job because the name carries no weight.

In the time this has been up, you would have been done.

I actually did it in middle school

Except, what I did was write a sentence and then fill out the rest with white words

I actually thought she would be forced to pass me. She didn't, but she actually called the principal and the IT guy after yelling at me for half an hour for "breaking her computer" to try to figure out how I did it

My principle actually threatened me with expulsion until the IT guy pointed out that I just filled the document with white words, and highlighted it.

It made me want to be an IT guy when I grew up. If I could save people from the stupidity of others, that would be worth it to me.

>KNOW you have to do it ASAP
>make a t hread about it on Cred Forums instead for some reason

Give up on life, seriously.