youtube.com/watch?v=zEU33beJv_s#t=1h43m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>each has a girlfriend
Not anymore

Who's the guy on the right?

I watched few of DSP SF videos, although rare he sometimes commend the opponents if the fight is good, LTG just straight up complain all the time.

Low tier god is Literalyy Cred Forums incarnate.

Daily reminder that DSP is actually le based and Cred Forums has been brainwashed by Arin and The Zaibatsu into believing he's an idiot.

Stop being a sheep.

His stance on GamerGate (easily one of the most mature and level-headed I've seen yet) (39:16):
youtube.com/watch?v=tk1FMam9yiY#t=39m16s

Undertale Playthrough
youtube.com/watch?v=cA-O2OrjLJo

Nintendo being faggots (38:55):
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3epDsznQs#t=38m55s

Setting the AngryJoe/Nintendo situation straight:
youtube.com/watch?v=zEU33beJv_s#t=1h43m10s

Calling out Anita Sarkeesian for being a Professional Victim:
youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds

Dropping Truth F-Bombs regarding Twitch (27:25 onwards):
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646

His thoughts on shitty video game reviewers (Revelations 2):
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8

Also, as a streamer:

>Does not accept donations.
>No follow/subscriber alerts
>No monetized videos
>No facecam
>Keeps circlejerky viewer-interaction to an absolute minimum
>Literally just the video game
>Moved to YouTube streaming because Twitch wouldn't allow him to stream at 1080p/60FPS

DSP's M.O.? Video games. The video games come first, and he as a player comes second. More Lets Players should be like this, but only DSP has the integrity to actually follow through.

If after all this you're still a typical anti-DSP Cred Forums mouth-breather... well, sorry, I tried. Guess you can't save them al

One can be somewhat enjoyable while the other is a giant insecure manbaby.

>caring about faggotgate

Even though this is some serious shilling, it's pretty cool to see someone give more about the content than themselves, if it's all true.

DSP never ragequit.

>No monetized videos
All his videos are monetized even the one talking about his dead friend that drove John and Howard away even more.

>No monetized videos
>No facecam
Man, this copypasta is old

>personality = genetics

DSP never complained about shoto characters or whatever that LTG is complaning about

I'm amazed you were able to type this all out without blacking out from the suffocation caused by DSPs dick down your throat.

Reminder that Sons of Kojima are ten times more pathetic than the man himself.

GamerGate was 100% right.

We'll he's just a cringy as fuck westaboo

>neckbeards vs legbeards
>alt-right vs alt-left
>huge faggots vs huge faggots

You sure did a lot of winning, goober

>stealing money from his best friends
>stealing t-shirts from his best friends (and then selling them on)
>monetizing a video of a dead friend
>charging 1250 for a Patreon goal and refusing to do it when the goal was reached
>invites his parents over for a vacation to his house, and has them decorate whilst he plays video games
>refused to attend his girlfriends relatives wedding because it was the same week as Fallout 4 being released
>makes his girlfriend do all the laundry and cooking, despite her having a real job
>makes the shittiest, clickbait titled reviews ever
>cannot complete games by himself anymore. His stream is 1 long walkthrough, and if they don't help him, he spergrages and insults them
>cheated literally 1000+ times in Scarfare and then quit it because he didn't want to give ammo to TIHYDP makers
>acts like a complete clown on facecam (but bitches when other people do it) when desperate for views
>literally wanked off on stream
>doesn't know where Italy is on a map (despite claiming Italian heritage)
>has a "major" in finance, but cannot perform simple arithmetic
>paid nearly $2000 (despite whining to children about how hes broke and needs Patreon money) to go on a vacation in the same fucking city he lives in and spent the entire time playing Pokemon Go in the hotel room

His gin fuelled depression is hilarious though

BASED FUCKING DSP

I don't know who that faggot on the left is but DSP's food reviews are fucking hilarious.