What are some non-cooking games that you can cook in?

What are some non-cooking games that you can cook in?

Other urls found in this thread:

paperbugdev.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What game? It looks like Paper Mario with bugs.

This, I am interest

Is this the paper mario clone?

RuneScape

don't starve

paperbugdev.tumblr.com
Pretty sure it's an user from Cred Forums that's making it.

Elder Scrolls Online

Gothic

Trails in the Sky
Sword of the stars:the Pit

Wow this game looks really good. I would pay to play that game. I hope there's a million different bugs. I love bugs
Maybe the creator should make a kike starter or something

Looks cooll, I'm interested in it

Paperbugdev pls go

How is ESO in its current state? Is it good?

Not him, this is my first time seeing this. I didn't even know this exsisted

is this like a tomba game?

More like Paper Mario from what I understand, but it's got a long way to go before its ready

what are some non-cucking games you can cuck in?

I completed 2 of the 3 factions. i see no need in doing the third. I did find it fun. It's more streamlined now and i have a blast. It goes on sale often, so get it then. No more monthly fee helps as well.

It's really quite impressive how many things you can cook in that game.

How has no one mentioned Dragon's Crown yet.

The "Tales of" series.

Yeah, I saw him posting in a dev thread awhile back. Game looks cool. He should recruit more anons to release it sooner

Post more, please.

While we're at it, somebody post the WoW cookbook.

>that minotaur tongue dish

Fucking odins sphere.
Its essentially cooking mama
Dragons crown

Starbound
they might as well all be the same dish because they barely do anything different

>a million different recipes when you can just cook sharks
What's the fucking point?

The point is to not be a min-maxing faggot, which is, apparently, a lesson most of the playerbase is incapable of learning

I don't know if this was what OP wanted to get around to, but FF15 is going to have the most aesthetic, cookable food out of any game, hands down.

There's a difference between being someone who has an aneurysm over XP waste and being someone who doesn't want to waste 20 minutes making a pizza that heals 5 health

Even the fucking toast looks delicious

do I or do I not buy it on steam? also is it more dungeon crawly or just running quests

A E S T H E T I C

Hot daaaaaaaammmmmn

How do you make toast like that?

That's some well toasted toast. I always burn mine

Runescape is by design a tedious game. Some people enjoy that tedium, and others do not.Yet the latter will constantly complain about it while refusing to admit that the game isn't for them.

Please tell me the game will include actually working real recipes for that stuff.

Nah, and you'll only be able to cook at campsites, as opposed to the trailers and inns that you can stay at. You must gather ingredients too.

That said, you can usually buy food at the Inns, apparently.

You can go to the bandit camp and just buy pizza dough with cheese and tomato that spawn at the table and fish anchovies in the water nearby. Each one heals for 18, 4 more than lobsters, the strongest free to play food and it costs 350 gold less than buying lobster from other people.
Some of them are more tedious and shitty but it's kind of like what else are you going to do with the 400 potatos you grew to level farming?

What is this game even about? All I've seen are good graphics, but I know nothing about the gameplay or story or any substance

You're a traveling boy-band who has to save the world when a rival production company tries to shut you and your friends down mid-tour.

Like a lot of ff games, it's modern fantasy, so it's more about establishing modern plots and then dumping giants and monsters and shit everywhere that isn't filled in.

Why does the fly have a dick bulge

Well shit, I stand corrected
Have this very nice image in return

I think there was a star ocean game that did cooking (if not all)

I think a number of tales of games do it, I know symphonia did.

A number of MMOs do it, like GW2 and WoW.

Basically a ton of RPGs OP.

Its a big fly