Look at this fat, cancerous fucking putrid piece of human garbage

Look at this fat, cancerous fucking putrid piece of human garbage.
Can't wait for him to DIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/779352262997139456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Stage 4 leafy
Savage

>he's actually going to die very soon

At least his wife got in shape to fetch herself a proper bull after he's gone

Who?

can you get cancer by extreme anxiety?

Didn't his cancer got cured like a year ago?

It came back, like cancer usually does.

Sounds a lot like you

t. TBfanboy

Jesus christ, that looks so awkward and uncomfortable. Just use a steam controller ffs.

I'll keep coming

t. White blood cell

We did it reddit!

What a cool discussion about video games.

>people hate this man for no reason

dumb thread

what makes people make these threads? what do you hate so much about him, user?

He look like a bear dog

I feel bad for laughing. Fuck u n e way m8

Yep. Gotta find a new meal ticket.

What game would you play on your deathbed, Cred Forums?

Cancer isn't funny

Sonyfags ever since he said Bloodborne is literally unplayable.

He's literally a cancerous pcuck.

Wow, that was a very mean thing to say.

He didn't say that. He literally cried that it wasn't on PC.

what is he doing to her penis?

Are you guys ready for inevitable cringey trend that'll follow with his death?
>vlog of someone crying and talking about tb
>putting top hats in their profile pictures

Ecelebs and their worshippers should be hung.

^^^ especially when they make their own movie. Talk about mass suicide.

Rude

30FPS isn't playable

No, but being autistic raises your chance of buttcancer by 6000%

I don't think Steam controllers had been released at the time that was taken.

>His wife is now a 10/10 fitty

If she can do it, so can you Cred Forums

Not directly, but being constantly stressed can definitely increase your chances of getting cancer from what I've read

something tells me that's not shopped

Yes. Stress weakens the immune system and that increases the risk of getting cancer.

He didn't say, just whined about no pc release and Muh 60 fps.

Btw he sucked edf's dick back when it was on ps3 (long before the pc release) and that has way worse framerate than Bloodborne

She did it because she's preparing to attract a new host to leech off. Aren't women swell?

Where is her torso?

>oh look, user's trying to be edgy again

He speaks uncomfortable truths about video games that people don't want to hear.

Why is Takeru jamming his head up Meiya's ass?

damn stress is a fucking bitch

>she
Not with those equal width waist/hips.

Seriously, I can't wait for the hollywood genocide. Celebrities and the people who like them are a plague on humanity. These faggots get famous because people "like" them like a bunch of shilling drone cucks, fuck them I'm a nice guy why don't girls like me

he just posted on twitter

his cancer mutated and has reduced in size by 50%

he's probably going into remission soon

>Ecelebs
>Hollywood

On top of being literal cancer, he's also a manlet.

>5'7

>10/10

Nigger, you srs?

>no route where you reconcile sakura and rin and they share the shirou dick

Unfortunately this attention whoring piece of shit is not going to die anytime soon. Remission time soon

I guess cancer really doesn't kill cancer after all

the fuck is wrong with her waist

He's got metastatic cancer. The cancer is in his bloodstream.

There is no remission. The best he can hope for is a little more time

E celeb worshippers and haters are equally obnoxious.

what is this, /fit/?

He's literally the defender of pc gaming. If he dies, you can say goodbye to 60 fps games

i don't know what are you doing on Cred Forums, tbcfwym8

Surely, normally people here would wait for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 3 or something.

I hate every single faggot on youtube who puts on a fake voice to delude morons into believe they're more insightful than they actually are

Wish they'd all get cancer. Maybe youtube would be a tolerable place then

They're clearly reconciled at the end of HF.

They aren't sharing because Sakura is a literal succubus and is already sharing with Rider.

This is what happens when you refuse to play Bloodborne

this. We must smash cult of personality and everyone loving it. All the paparazzi, celeb followers, celebs and ecelebs should be rounded up and shot in the street.

I feel bad for him honestly. I can't even imagine how he and his family are feeling. That's a terrible way to go.

Cancer is essentially a random occurrence.

That's just what he said because he's an attention whoring piece of shit who wants to stay relevant and jew retards out of more money to give to his whore of a wife (who will blow that money on useless shit to "cope")

No proof at all it's terminal

Oh look, you made this thread again, you worthless turd.

His wifes son will be fine.

Are you dumb? Do you know what metastatic cancer is?

He has multiple tumours in his liver in addition to his anus tumors. There is no coming back

>putting top hats in their profile pictures
Wew, can see Dodger doing that before he's buried.

If you want an honest answer, it's because you keep replying.
A few months ago there'd even be unironic rage from TBfanboys.

I don't remember why or what caused me to dislike him so much but I'm glad he'll be gone soon

it is if you treat it that way.

>is already sharing with Rider.
did you forget the part where she demanded rider to cover up her eyes? Sakura is a petty woman. The only way they reconcile and share shirous dick is when Rin wins. Then when shirou later finds out sakura is a sister of rin he would demand them to be nice to eachother. Sakura will be depressed as she missed out on shirou but Rin will offer shirous dick. At that point all we have to wait for is her bisexual side to awaken

>this is what people unironically believe

That explains the dicksucking

His treatments are very effective, apparently. He's going to die, but not until he's like 60+.

Oh boy I can't wait to watch the new TB review!
>Hell everyone, listen to my long boring intro
>Well lets check the framerate options, 45 huh? That's...usable, I guess
>There's an option to rekey everything, controller too! Nice, nice
>15 more minutes of ogling the menu
>Oh yeah and the gameplay is fun
>Thanks a lot don't forget to subscripe and play draftkings

Maybe having pictures of you in bed with cancer so you can promote your social media and raise more money was one of the reasons?

To be honest, I like his content... except for all the indie shit. God damn, that is the worst.

Funny how many people only hate him for being an "eceleb"

Jelly much?

Pewdiepie and topofthemorningtoyaladdy deserve hate but this dude does nothing wrong. He even says how shitty games media is.

To be fair he's very clear about the fact that he doesn't review games. His videos are boring but he's not lying to make you watch them, you're doing that yourself.

Sakura encourages Rider to join and share him in a sex scene in F/HA IIRC.

what if the replace all his blood with fake blood.

He'll be the worlds first man to live another 30 years from metastatic bowel cancer with multiple liver tumors

If the oncologist tokd him that he needs to be sacked

I tried to watch one of his videos once and he talked about the fucking sound settings for like 10 minutes. Why do people like that?

>shitposting even on your deathbed

i think we can all agree this is the end in store for us all.

You can get all the information he provides with a handful of screenshots of the settings menu and a few benchmarks to judge performance.

What content?

He does misinformed reviews, some garbage podcast that has no substance, and some Hearthshit

Who cares? At least we have Jim Sterling who is basically a superior TB with much better taste.

>He'll be the worlds first man to live another 30 years from metastatic bowel cancer with multiple liver tumors

Well, they didn't have the kind of treatments we do today in the 1980s, now did they, faggot?

>Jelly much?

Nice projection. I doubt more than a handful of people in here even have 1 single youtube video

>user you do watch my lets plays right?

Why did ecelebs become a thing? I don't really understand the whole worship mentality that people have when it comes to things like this.

>Cuck wankling

C'mon now

People with no ambition or skills need to find someone to latch on to for validation

Same reason why real celebs are popular.

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/779352262997139456 not really

This same reason regular celebs became a thing, you autistic retard. Because people like their content.

I actually like TB, he generally has some good points and he seems to be pretty impartial. I don't understand why people are so ass blasted about him and want him to die of cancer. Seriously though fuck you for legitimately wanting someone to die. I hate Hillary Clinton but I'd never wish death upon her even if she is a reptile in a human suit.

>Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
But seriously I'd play either Chrono Trigger Persona 3

No, but anxiety can make you feel like you have things you don't.

>What game would you play on your deathbed, Cred Forums?

I'd finally start taking the game of life seriously, I guess.

I'm talking about worshiping them. Did you read what I wrote? It's pretty normal to like stuff.

The most it can do is fuck up your bowel movements

>YT keeps recommending me his videos

Stop trying to force this fat autistic fuck with shit taste into my feed. Just because I like Yahtzee doesn't mean I like every Australian YTuber there is.

>this is a legit 10/10 in England

Because shitheads like the faggot that started this thread go to war over their favorite content creator because they are 12. No leafy is the best. No dunkey is the best. No one fucking goes "no tb is the best" because his audience doesnt consist of 12 year olds.

All you see is the 12 year old shit flinging.

place your bet