Anyone checked this one out?

Anyone checked this one out?

youtube.com/watch?v=WKNlAIMY9lU

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/447780/
store.steampowered.com/app/447800/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off shill

Pretty, but seems uninspired as hell and really plain. Literally just a basic platformer and nothing more. Would get boring very quick.

3 minutes in and already bored to death

First I've heard of it.
The character design is kinda meh, the walking animation is a bit odd and slow (and enemy movement is also too slow), and the level design itself is rather simple. The artwork is gorgeous however and the music is pretty gud. There seems to be decent enough difficulty scaling but its still WAY too simple and too easy early on. It doesn't look like a bad game but I wouldn't pay much for it.
Fuck off

Looks worse than mighty no9.

While the artists and animators are clearly skilled, the gameplay is really lacking.

bruv, if you gotta shill at least put some effort into concealing that.

>shilling your shitty platformer

A game who's only really grab is its visuals, which aren't great.

>angry shills

topkek

Nobody is paid to promote games here.

Music is terrible

Literally every indie game that ever gets posted here has people calling the OP shill. I've gotten called a shill sometimes for making threads for obscure indie games I was looking forward to. Calling people shills without proof is a waste of time and inhibits discussion, adding nothing of value to threads. Its almost as retarded as people calling things they don't like reddit or tumblr or calling games meme games as a complaint.

nice try shill

>literally

Stopped reading there.

Every indie game that ever gets posted here has people calling the OP shill. I've gotten called a shill sometimes for making threads for obscure indie games I was looking forward to. Calling people shills without proof is a waste of time and inhibits discussion, adding nothing of value to threads. Its almost as retarded as people calling things they don't like reddit or tumblr or calling games meme games as a complaint.
:^)

How about instead of responding you report shillposters, I'd rather have faggots legitimately viral their games than these kids screaming about it.

But people are paid to promote games on Cred Forums
Haven't you seen all these Overwatch threads when they spammed the shit out of it here?
Though no one's probably paid to shill indie games, it's either the devs itself that shill it or their friends/family
that said the game looks super boring and basic, the artists and animators did a good job but everyone/thing else looks/is really bad.

Nobody is paid to promote games here.

Those threads are made by fans of the game.

They would shill on reddit and neogaf etc, not here.

>implying it wasn't just a lot of people legitimately excited for Overwatch
When big name games come out that people have been hyping up they get numerous threads

is this made to complete the hype of breath of the wild.
and it kinda looks like ni no kuni

Yes. Cred Forums is far too difficult to advertise on i agree.

Just play this, did it way better
store.steampowered.com/app/447780/
store.steampowered.com/app/447800/

Woah
When did they release that?
I always wanted to get those games on the Wii but never did it.
Are they good?

The graphics reminds me of a 2.5D N64 game running on an emulator with increased resolution.

I havent played the games in years, but I remember thinking they were really good, didnt have any real issues with them. Theyre both really short though, so $15 (theres a steam bundle for both games) for maybe like 4-6 hours might be a problem for some

You mean low poly?

That would be it.