You now possess the ability to purge Cred Forums of one meme permanently. What'll it be?

You now possess the ability to purge Cred Forums of one meme permanently. What'll it be?

Frogposting

Frogposting

The memes meme

sony

removing le never ever man would instantly improve the quality of this board by at least 5%

undertale

any thread that has nothing to do with video games
includes threads that are somewhat about video games, ie nostalgia, ylyl, filename threads, you hear it you lose, etc

Do nep and miku threads count?

Ban all shills

traps

Nepshit.
Alternatively Senrans.

console war threads

Make all pepe shit default to this

[tv show] Online. That shit was funny ONCE. the first time, with KOTH. EEnE online threads are just unfunny cancer from redditors trying to recreate their epic screenshots.

now that the dust has settled when it settled years ago

*cough*

new vegas endings.

Piccolo dick for no real reason

no I love these

LOL

"cuck"

then you came here from reddit

I don't even enter those threads, but EEnE ones have been going on longer than Reddit been around.

shills of all kind
basically anybody posting /vg/ tier hugbox threads 24/7 for any and every new game

Cred Forums is made for hate
liking things ruins the quality of our funposting

Maybe don't be a weeaboo?

lol threads can be good ocasionally, when people post good comics.

No, I haven't. I've only ever went to Reddit once and that was for the Tom Hardy AMA.

wtf I also love it

The "fun" meme

pc master race

I just wanna laugh at terrible SJW comics, not have a thread spammed full of anime bullshit

These are the best threads. Did you guys notice they nerfed Rolf's "son of a shepard" build in patch v3.1a ?

Video game quote Video Game thread

Using word meme as a verb/adjective/subjective

platform wars typically pc and sony fags

TORtanic. Every other answer is objectively wrong.

Imagine how much better this board would be if you were actually allowed to discuss the positives of a new game without instantly getting shit on by hundreds of contrarian faggots that want every new game to flop and sell like shit.