I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLK614BKg98
youtu.be/vQsgKBaYKoo?t=3m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tries to take nice screenshot
>doesn't hide the overlay

come on user

I know I know. I usually do. Forgot to this time and was too lazy to boot up and retake. Anyway, I guess its proof of how this runs with my settings.

>83*C

And? Overclocked 980Ti on a 33C day. Room gets pretty hot.

>not modding Wolvens colors back to its original
>Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Disgusting

ugh, stop depressing me. my mod organiser inexplicably just deleted every single one of my mods one day, after having nuked it myself several times in the past. I just don't have the will to re-create my perfect modded skyrim anymore

what does turbomode mean?

I'm actually in the same boat user. That screenshot is from a year ago. Way too lazy to get it looking how I want again.

>t-that sword is for monsters

Is this game actually fun?

>for you

but where are the shadows?

Why does everyone use that shitty haircut?

I'm loving this nvidia Ansel but damn if I don't know it's gonna be dead in 6 months.

I just took this one, the composition is meh but I like the renaissance feel.

>he doesn't have a turbo button on his pc

fuck off

Is this the best ending in vidya? I felt like a massive idiot for not noticing the twist earlier on.

periodic dump

I bet you use the mop head cut

Multiple equally bright, soft light sources. It's not unusual that there aren't shadows. Would look better with Ambient Occlusion though

I use the Rivian ponytail because i'm a purist. Enjoy your shitty self-insert Geralt.

Did you just pick a random screenshot you took by accident? What is this showing? What is makes this worth uploading?

Is this a pre-downgrade bullshot?

Consolecucks need not apply. Get out.

i still have fun playing this game
but fuck fobs, just fuck them

No It's STLM, Lod all, and extreme to supreme graphics settings

Didn't know Temeria was actually a translucent lightbulb.

How fucking long till any game catches up to W3 standard? And how long until other games romances catch up to Triss?

Just took it

Pure graphics? Ass Creed Unity. Graphics and performance? No game so far.

>How fucking long till any game catches up to W3 standard?

2 years ie Cyberpunk 2077

you won't believe me but MD got pretty close in some characters and world building terms

>TW3
>Standard
No.

huh, 4th post "le" contrarian faggot comes out of the bush
long enough

MD has some of the worst NPC animations I have ever seen in a game.

I have MD and this is bs.I don't think MD is even approaching 30% of what TW3 does.

If only the character models matched the landscape quality Dragon Age: Inq might have been worth the money.

animations sure, detail is good though

AC:Unity was damn gorgeous in the cutscenes. Too bad it ran like shit and was a horrible game.

I really hope they don't fuck it up. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to be though. I've heard it's open world but not much else. Have they given us any more info?

what is this nauseating feeling I feel?

horizon 3?

The point was that it's too far above standard to ever become it. This level of quality only comes from teams that are seriously dedicated to pushing the envelope. So we had Rockstar and now CDPR and maybe a couple other runners up but that's it. No one touches these guys.

yes, they did:
they are working on it
setting is an open thing though, you can look it up

Correct

>Seven year old game

Nothing substantial really. I'm just always craving for some cyberpunk so I'm hyped.

in detail aspect creative assembly quite good

I really hope this comes to other operating systems. It seems too good to be wasted like this.

how is the driving? is it similar to apex or is it all arcade?

I'm running out of original screenshots. Got a folder with 1000 bullshot quality shots though.

You just using printscreen or the photo mode? I thought I saved a picture but my onedrive was empty

More arcadey than Apex, definitely, but very satisfying. You can turn off some assists to make it more challenging if you with.

Hot off the press

Since the game runs in borderless window mode I just use printscreen, never tried saving them in my Onedrive.

i dont very much like apex

>this ferrari supercar starts drifting like a motherfucker when you go to corner at 50 kmh

>meanwhile i can drive my 2001 opel omega to cerners at 120 kmh and not loose grip

Of course, while using Photo mode and hiding the UI

>Temeria

Most underwhelming boss fight ever. Here I was expected to face the big bad dude, but we end fighting possessed Alucard instead.

Of course Karl would go on about the "Alt-Right" being wrong.

Karl März sounds eerily like Karl Marx...

I like to Mod.

Did any other PS2 game had such realistic textures as Silent Hill 2?

it can be enjoyable if you are tired enough and just want some mindless gameplay while listening to stuff. The base gameplay is really repetitive and i probably won't finish it. The music is kind of nice though.

>we want the undertale audience

>pcsx2
>silent hill 2

Does it work properly? When I try playing in anything else than software mode cutscenes glitch and the game is unplayable.

You know screenshot threads are for sharing INTERESTING screenshots right? Not just uploading any damn screenshot you have.

Go into emulation settings, turn on manual game fixes, and enable 'Switch to GSdx software rendering when FMV plays'.

No performance issues either.

The core gameplay doesn't seem too bad and combat might be interesting. The low poly 3D is fairly pleasant to the eyes and at least took more effort than usual.

What kills the project is that it has every tropes and stereotypes of indie hipster cuck games. It reeks so much of nu-male narcissism, the cast is literally "me and my friends" and the game is literally about "me and my nu-male fantasies". The worst part is that it's going to get praised as some groundbreaking game.

will there ever be anything as good as Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine?
fuck, dude, it was just so good.

Looks better than Final Fantasy XV

youtube.com/watch?v=FLK614BKg98

Can anyone remember this easter egg?

I tried that and now I get a complete black screen. I guess I will never ever play Silent Hill 2 in high resolution.

>People bitched endlessly about TW3 potentially looking like shit
>People bitched endlessly about how women are treated in the series

>TW3 single handedly tells all parties to fuck off, and still manages to be the best of it's kind

Comfiest quest.

And to top it off, they once and for all disproved the whole "piracy hurt sales" nonsense and make a fortune while paying none to DRM jews.

Despite TW3 looking great, and Triss/Yen being 10/10, literally everyone in the game looks fucking retarded in a hood. I can't be the only one who noticed this.

Forgot my shitty youtube screen of the quest in question.

Are you on the latest version? 1.4.0.

It was a fun ride.

How does one get LOD like this?

what game is this?

DONT HIT ME FATHER

There's a mod on Nexus that increases LOD. There's a separate mod that let you turn settings up a few notches higher, for things like NPC count, grass density, foliage distance, ect...

Haven't done any tweaks, the only graphic mods I use are STLM and a reshade by k-putt.

Who /PAC3/ here?

Skellige taverns are max comfy.
I wish there was an option to have a seat and smoke your pibe.

As much as the story and poorly utilised open world let me down, I don't think I'll ever stop replaying this game

what game nigger

Total Warhammer by the looks of it.

>tfw i join threads like these in the hopes that i can find a new game to play because i have tired gamer syndrome pretty hardcore right now

it's a mixed feel

It's a great game mechanically, and it holds up even though the side missions become repetitive. Still feel bad for the fans of the MGS franchise. Luckily I never bought into the hype, as I don't want any trailers or teasers out of principle.

what game please

Watch*

>tfw watched at least one trailer or demo a day before release
kill me

Sorry user, it's that scam that's never coming out.
youtu.be/vQsgKBaYKoo?t=3m35s

>no random patrols in lufwa valley
>2 missions set there
This area is offensively underused

The open world is offensively underused. It's just variations of outposts and bases. Nothing happens in the open world besides the occasional car or patrol on a preset route. Should have done it like Tomb Raider or something where there are open areas but you still go through the game linearly.

Install infinite heaven if you haven't already. You can make tanks and helicopters and foot soldiers patrol in free roam mode, as well as random skulls encounters. Sort of fixes a lot of the game's problems

>without makeup

What software do you guys use to capture screenshots?

Was a good game even if i didn't kill much.

Dxtory/Fraps/Steam overlay. Whatever is most convenient at the moment.

Just remember in steam settings to change the capture to save full quality screenshots. Otherwise you get low quality jpg files.

MSI Afterburner is god tier also

its a video game i swear

I thought that was nights or whatever her name was

bone storm

>tfw I can't even run this game on medium with 60fps

fuck i need to upgrade soon. the times a changin