youtu.be/3-JQiIllm1A?t=19m40s
youtu.be/7nfXWGAeSB8?list=PLa0kdYaWleuSQ22y1hT5Ax4Oa1GkYS1vJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wanting a sequel for fanservice wank
Sounds like you want a shit sequel.

Play Last STory

The Last Story > Xenoblade > Pandora's Tower

As far as the rainfall games go desu

>There will never be a revised version of Xenoblade Chronicles that cuts out all the filler bullshit and uses Xenoblade X's movement and battle system

It hurts

thank fuck,

there are superior games that deserve it more

hello jaewong, is gamefaqs bullying you again?

Muh nigga

>Gameplay
The Last Story > Xenoblade

>Story
Xenoblade > The Last Story

Nah Xenoblade's story just went on far too long, imo. TLS was a neat little package I thought.

This is objectively false.

It's will always be Xenoblade > PT > TLS.

Good game but the combat and enemy design need to be polished.

Yet it still managed to have a better combat system than Xenoblade. Honestly, XBC is one of those rare games that's worth playing despite the god awful gameplay

I prefer Pandora's tower to Last Story. If you are going have a large party, you are gonna need better gameplay and lots of customization to justify it.

PT is solid as fuck, really. Always felt it was like a JRPG Demon's Souls

>Xenoblade
>better than Pandora's Tower
No
I never played The Last Story but while Pandora's Tower felt like another fantastic Zelda game, Xenoblade felt like FFXII without the worldbuilding. And games like Xenoblade need a heavy emphasis on worldbuilding.

Xenoblade ended perfectly. If anything they should just make a HD remaster and add Bionis Shoulder as a secret area.

They need to continue where X left off so Takahashi can finally make his 6 part Perfect Works before he dies.
The poor guy probably feels nothing but regret towards his unfinished magnum opus.

>Xenoblade felt like FFXII without the worldbuilding
I was trying to vocalise that, but you managed it. I dunno what it is, but the world of Xenoblade just feels...off? Like all the areas are disconnected and we're never given context on how certain areas exist as they do, and we don't know much about the inhabitants either. Feels strange.

The game's ending was pretty much the perfect way to end it. XC doesn't need a sequel, though it could potentially have one. Besides, Takahashi needs to make his six-episode series a reality.

Is Cred Forumss honeymoon period with XBC finally over? Can we finally admit that it wasn't that good and it was just Nintendrones/PCfags bigging up a mediocre game to piss off the Sonydrones?

Not really, only because is real time combat doesn't make it better.

TLS rehashed the turtle boss at least three times. Enemies have the combat priority no matter how do you attack them and this is annoying for large enemies that usually have other annoying gimmicks. Besides Zael, every party member only has 2 or 3 combat moves, so there is no room for playstyles, with XC you only need to change the leader and the combat changes.

Other problem with TLS is that minor enemies are just recolors no matter their species so there is no difference between gurak enemies or those lizards. Enviromental hazards are pretty cool but those are scripted so sometimes are wasted on minor enemies and when you actually need them there are nowhere to be found.

Xenoblade has a combat style that a lot of people doesn't really like, but at end, offers options, TLS offers nothing and some battles are just annoying.

>proper english is hilarious
those american plebeians never cease to amaze.

Honestly it's just one of the few games I remember actually playing for hours on end without refreshing the internet in between sessions.

I don't remember a damn thing about it other than that it had an option menu so well hidden I never found it.

Also it lagged like crazy, I'm not sure if that was just a bad iso because I was playing on the original hardware.

I really enjoyed it. Wish it either got released on a HD console or got an eshop release or something though. Playing it with a Wiimote is a pain in the dick.

>Like all the areas are disconnected and we're never given context on how certain areas exist as they do, and we don't know much about the inhabitants either
I don't think we played the same Xenoblade Chronicles.

no, it's still a good game.
Sorry to disappoint you user.
Games don't just suddenly get bad when they get old.

You don't have a Classic controller? Both Xenoblade and TLS have that option

Ach it's not just that, it's the whole Wii thing is just cumbersome as fuck. You've got to attach the classic controller to the Wii mote, this drains the battery quickly, so then you've got to keep it on charge, then you've got this clunky Wiimote-cable-classic controller thing going on and since I'm a moany bastard it puts me right off.

Basically I've been spoiled by wireless controllers, and I want to play the game on the WiiU gamepad, which is comfy as fuck.

gematsu.com/2016/04/xenoblade-chronicles-coming-wii-u-virtual-console-april-28

????

We're talking about The Last Story you stupid prick

does Xenoblade Chronicles actually fit anywhere inside the perfect works timeline?

I wanted Shulk to be with Melia.

Fuck Fiora.

Maybe Perfect Works Episode: Zero

Square owns this by the way, so it's impossible copyright ways to stay 100% true to Perfect Works. But you have to be some retard to say XCX's opening scene isn't a call back to Xenogears, and of course Elly-MOS

XBC is probably at the very beginning set in its' own pocket universe. When Shulk remakes the world at the end, it most likely becomes Mira. XBX takes place in the Xenogears calender before the switch from Anno Domini to Transcend Christ years. Earth is destroyed, we resettle on Mira, and then rename it to Lost Jerusalem.

>That makes 0 fucking sense user

How the fuck im supposed to beat the lv 100+ dudes

only just started playing Xenogears and there are definitley a lot of callbacks to it in the later games.

I expected Xenogears to be great but holy shit did it exceed my expectations. This game is amazing so far and the soundtrack is god tier.

Can be said about any game. But yeah, its combat has potential to be amazing but is not. Really needs some polishing.

Too bad we'll never get a 2.

Such an incredible town and atmosphere. And also sympathical party and great dialogues.

Also, insane graphics for a Wii game.

Don't stop there and go for Xenosaga next.

>There will be a real sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles Never
Perfect, it matches the date that I plan to finish the first game

youtu.be/3-JQiIllm1A?t=19m40s

>Chuggaconroy

Yeah I know, but his autism does come in handy once in a while.

I really want to play The Last Story. If I emulate it, will my PC specs be enough?

* NVIDIA GTX 1080
* Intel i7-4790k
* Samsung 950 SSD
* 16 GB RAM

Thanks!

Max Agility
Naked Dunban
Spike Defence
Blossom Dance

Bruh, your specs could be significantly worse and you'd still be able to emulate it

too bad you can only control the fuccboi.
Game had a ton of problems and eeds a remake to live up to the concept art.
It definitley had a lot of potential to be a great game.

The game needs no sequel. Where would it go from? Shulk already recreated the world, and took over the simulation

>You will never everyone's hilarious britbong accents ever again
XBCX has Shulk's voice actor for one of the men.

Reyn was reincarnated as a bug inside a giant flower.

God bless his soul.

what Nintendo IP would you like to see Monolith Soft work on after co developing Zelda?

A Metroid game by Monolith Soft would be awesome, just for the alien planet exploration alone.

Also Fiora's as a female option

Guys, I noticed something awfully weird in my rerun of X.
>Everyone has perfect translation
>Except for L and B
>L had to "learn" how to speak English
>By reading from the Library of Congress
>BY READING LETTERS HE'S NEVER SEEN BEFORE
>Professor B speaks a futuristic version of English, as he is a futuristic human from thousands, maybe millions, of years into the future
>Yet even his technology can't let him escape from Mira
>The man who is to the Ma-non as the Ma-non are to the Nopon cannot escape Mira
>L says he's been living on Mira for thousands of years
>He's also extremely technologically advanced
>Tatsu calls humans Hom-Homs

There's some shonky shit going on here. I wonder what all this could mean? Hopefully there is a sequel

As long as tanabe and sakamoto stays as far away from it as possible.

Is she? I never created a female character because of no breast slider.

I created my newest character to be the biggest, buffest American Shulk to ever Shulk. I'm even rolling Longsword. Too bad Backslash is a Dual Swords skill. I loved hearing him yell BACK SLASH multiple times during Overdrive. If only Dual Swords weren't the 2nd worst melee weapons in the game.

Either that or an Ice Climbers sequel that's a 3D platformer based around scaling multiple mountains to progress through the story. And it's open world, letting you skip all the build up on repeat playthroughs

The ending to Xenobalde Chronicles X set it up for a sequel or DLC. But haven't heard shit.

youtu.be/7nfXWGAeSB8?list=PLa0kdYaWleuSQ22y1hT5Ax4Oa1GkYS1vJ

Why do you keep posting random screenshots of The Last Story?

>Samus doesn't roll G-buster or Phoenix Wings
What a fucking scrub. She probably gets bodied by Tersquals.

It already had DLC. There's no more coming out. They're working on their next game already.

if concept art is anything to go by, L is far more than he seems.

B is consistent because my theory is that Mira is some form of Genus Loci, which means it feels no need to translate B's slight lingual drift and cannot influence L due to his nature.

This is additionally consistent with B's escapes failing despite him engineering his way around the problems and with the continued operation of the Mimeosomes after the lifehold failure; Mira is manually solving problems to a purpose.

There is, it is called no mans sky.

Because the game looks great for Wii standards, we mentioned TLS and Cred Forums is about posting pictures, I guess.

>implying Shulk isn't the great one
>implying Vita isn't Weltall 2.0
>implying Shulk isn't the god slayer
the actions of the characters from the first game will somehow become relevant as the legends that drive the plot in whatever comes after X.

If this was Takahasi's endgame from the start, than I have to tip my fedora in respect.

L's name is even a play on Lucifer. He's the "light bringer"

I think Mira is far more than that. It's a sentient planet trying to pull people there. The Ma-non, the Ganglion, the Humans, Professor B...

Hell, L was around before even the Nopon. Either he's controlling the whole shindig, or there's something shonky with Telethia or the planet itself.

X = Chronicles > Saga 3 > Gears > Saga 1 > Saga 2

Shulk very well could be, since the Ganglion are artificial and created by the Samaar. If the Samaar turn out to be the Hom-homs, then it would all line up.