Why aren't you playing Battlefield 2142 right now? Project Revive just released it today...

Why aren't you playing Battlefield 2142 right now? Project Revive just released it today, and there's already 2 full servers. Create an account and download the launcher for both 2142, BF2, and BF2 Special forces. All games are currently active and have players, fun times to be had. You remember all the good times right /r9k/?

battlelog.co/downloads.php#client

But OP, I AM already DLing this shit.
Holy shit can't fucking wait.

But I AM playing it. And lovin' every second of it.

holy shit their servers are fast

110MBps

im dling!
oH FUCK MY WALKER DAYS ARE RENEWED

how the fuck do I get it to run in 1920x1080

holy shit

im so tempted

is this even legal?

Fullscreen? Just go to the in-game options menu. Windowed? Through the battlelog launcher.
Borderless windowed? You can't.

?

Who gives a shit user.

I just want to play some 2142

thanks

also why does it seem like it doesn't run at 60fps?

Does this play anywhere like Quake Wars: Enemy Territory?

>CD-KEY IS INVALID
>cd key option in launcher doesn't do jack shit even though it shows a key and said it's applied

guess I won't be drop podding

Cause download is fucking slow

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't feel anything. Mine's capped at 100 fps.

Also make sure you picked the correct refresh rate in the in-game options. If you have a high refresh rate monitor you might feel like it's running at 60 fps because it's running @ 60Hz and you didn't notice. Set the correct resolution AND refresh rate.

Is this going to be Cred Forums's flavor of the week?

Now that it's a decade later, can we finally have matches that aren't restricted with stuff like "titans not allowed to move" and all that stuff?

Also, why does it require an account for this? Do I need to download 2142 from Origin again, then use this? Or just make an account and use their stuff off the OP link?

FUCKING BUMP!

How the fuck. Why is it whenever I mention the Revive project I get either zero responses or people yelling at me because they think the game's outdated.

Because you was OP and therefore a faggot.

fuck

awesome, if nothing else it will be a fun weekend

been wanting to play battlefield ever since they killed it and started making bad company shit

You can't really rank up

and it's unstable as fuck, server crashes left and right

I am ranking up. I've already spent 6-7 unlock points. Also yeah, I'm losing connection to the server every time the map ends and I have to rejoin.

>Play for five minutes
>Servers go offline

Emergency Maintenance?

>download launcher
>already have bf2 and all expansions installed because i was playing alpha project last month
>click on Play SF
>game doesn't launch
great

here's hoping 2142 works.

I registered but I go to download the client and login but it doesn't login....Won't let me DL the client.