Everyone at the class trial thinks you're the killer

Everyone at the class trial thinks you're the killer.

What do you do?

A WHORE, A WHORE, A WHORE, A WHORE, A WHORE, A WHORE, A WHORE

Who was killed? What was the way they think I killed them? What was my relationship to the victim?

Doesn't matter.

You failed the shitty snowboarding mini-game. That means you're the killer.

Play a better murder mystery game, where it isn't just le suicide closed room xD

The thing that happened once?

Nah, fuck all ya'll it was the white haired kid.
That nigga crazy.

I start screaming and changing personality because I am actually the killer

Kill them.

I look for obvious flaws in the rest of the group's arguments until the actual killer says something stupid.

MEAT BONE THE ON

>Culprit is cornered
>Every single piece of evidence points to him
>Everyone present is convinced that he is indeed the killer
>He starts rambling incoherently like a madman (PTA START!)
>YOU LOSE THE SHITTY RHYTHM GAME
>Everyone now suspects YOU instead

I start Hajimeme'ing internally because I know that hope will find a way to make my future better.

ON THE MEAT BONE

THE MEAT ON BONE

To think a High School Level talent like you couldn't find a better defense...
I guess your hope wasn't strong enough.

Just finished the game, why did my favorite have to die first

>le super detective and super rich kid already know the answer to every murder but you still get executed if you fuck up
DR1 was great

THE BONE ON MEAT

Doesn't your hope rise just looking at him?

DR2 is as a whole is basically "fuck you your favorite will die first" the game.

that's pretty much the whole series

Well I mean Weedman survived DR1 so it's not 100% right.

Literally who?

that'sthejoke.jpg

[/spoiler]the fortune teller guy, yes I also didn't remember he even existed till DR3[/spoiler]

Rape the loli's ass before I die.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

I'll show everyone a gift

>implying im not the ultimate high school level loser
>implying this isn't all according to plan

Rely on the main character to protect my ass

LISTEN HERE YOU WHITE-HAIRED FAGGOT, I'VE HAD IT UP TO FUCKING HERE WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING HOPE BULLSHIT. I SWEAR ON THE STUPID MIDGET SLUT'S DUCT TAPE CROSS, I WILL FUCKING DONKEY PUNCH YOUR KIDNEYS WITH THE BLADED END OF A SHOVEL IF YOU DON'T STOP FUCKING AROUND HERE BOY

PUT THE HOPE IN THE BAG AND NO ONE GETS HURT

But aren't you just going to kill yourself that way?

It's just a casual game of five bullet Russian Roulette. There's nothing to be afraid of.

NO
ONE
GETS
HURT
HAND OVER THE HOPE, RIGHT NOW

Kill myself before they can!

Kill that fake loli for being a worthless cunt

I'll make all of the worst choices possible, only to redeem myself in the end, thus going from 3rd worst character to 2nd best.

And maybe develop a better taste in men

>implying everyone else wasn't brainwashed by Junko and only go along with you to keep their cover because they all think they're the only Ultimate Despair there
That's why they'd jump at the chance to kill everyone for despair

Nothing at all, whoever has the weirder ahoge will start shouting "DING DONG YOU'RE ALL WRONG" at people until I'm proven innocent and the actually killer fucks up and gives himself in.

reminder that he could've prevented almost all of this

Alright you faggots, how could I have killed anyone if I stayed in one room that had chairs and shit stacked up against the door so no one else could come in?

You're all fucking idiots.

Damn near everyone could have prevented everything, although Juzo definitely did make some colossal fuckups, if unintentionally.

The school board could have investigated Junko more thoroughly and not did their Hope Project. Nagito could have shot immediately instead of gloating about hope. Mukuro could have let the grenade blow up the limo. Mitarai could have not made his anime. The list goes on.

Junko saw through all of that
She knew everything that would happen
Only thing she can't properly analyze is despair and Makoto