Do people really unironically buy virtual money for GTA? lmao

Do people really unironically buy virtual money for GTA? lmao.

Is there a site where I can look up the prices of ingame stuff like cars or houses? Just to see how much real money they cost

Most expensive single item is a solid gold jet that costs $10,000,000.

>Solid gold jet
The description literally states it's just painted gold and you're a douchebag for buying it.

>look how amazing I am instead of paying for the money I WASTE TIME GRINDING for the money
Seems like you're the real loser here

i bought ten

new supercars are 2.5-2.7 million

>Not glitching Pac-Stan

I can make the highest priced card in a day.

>not having tunable bux

so around 20 dollars?
holy shit

yep
and yachts (which are fucking useless by the way) are between 6 and 9 million
at least properties are generally "cheap". You can get an apartment and 10 car garage for something like 400k

micro-transactions are a social experiment to see what players would buy in the game if they had a lot of money.

>unironically

Really?

If the game is fun to play I'm really not wasting my time though.

I only buy virtual money ironically

I bought ten ironically :^)

It's just laziness, people who don't truly enjoy the game, and people who want to show off stroking their e-peens.

I got the most expensive custom apartment and a tricked out supercar in a month or so of casual play. It's fun to just do the missions, the money is a side reward. Sure I don't have a garage full of 10 super cars, and my own tank or war helicopter but that's ok with me because just riding as a passenger in those is a fun experience.

Never bought virtual currency but I did luck out.
I was playing GTA online and there was a guy exploding everyone and make water spouts push everyone up in the air.
he than stopped being a dick and had a gattling gun that shot out bags of money everywhere. I think i picked up around 20 million and bought some cool stuff with it

>b-b-but grinding is fun
loser

Why are you still here?

not an argument loser

What about the yacht.

>look how amazing I am instead of playing a good game I play gtao

Now you're just projecting, the fact you make a distinction in gta games tells me enough about your tastes already.

Why even buy it ironically?

I don't even know what you're trying to say

A friend of mine once bought the $20 shark card and spent it all on one car. Then less than an hour after he got the car, he had it impounded and he didn't go back to retrieve it so it was destroyed. To this day he won't admit he wasted $20 on a car he immediately lost.

destroyed cars can be recovered for a small fee by calling the insurance company, idiot

>have 200+ hours in GTAO
>never did any grinding for money, just played naturally
>never bought any shark cards
>have used the same character since PS3 release
>only just managed to afford the most expensive yacht while they were half price this past weekend, costing me $4.5m
>have just $60k left

not if the police impound destroys it

around $8 mil I remember, down to 6 a cheaper one

Look it up

I'm in similar situation - but started with pc release.

I've just started doing heists made 2 - 3 mils from them, then I've discovered that pacific standard heist can be farmed ... but shortly after that I discovered that there's this thing criminal mastermind which gives you 15 mil dollars, so I've done that early and never had problems with money - I managed to own every relevant piece of content and don't have to grind for money - unless I've enjoyed it ( pacific standard heist - which I kinda did enjoy ) most of the times I would pick 0$ and give more $ to noobs.

wrong