Eternal Crusade. Is it any good?

Eternal Crusade. Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/this-is-a-message-for-all-warhammer40k-fans.57370/
forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/steam-reviews-we-need-you.56391/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess no one has played it then, or its shit.

>hey mom i posted it again cause last one got archived
>n-no replied
>better samefag like the manchild i am :^)

I didn't know there was another thread. And if you don't like a thread why not just ignore it?

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/this-is-a-message-for-all-warhammer40k-fans.57370/

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/steam-reviews-we-need-you.56391/

They're begging fanboys to spam positive reviews to counter that it's already sunk to Mixed ratings on launch.

You tell me.

So it sucks?
Too bad, I really love all things warhammery

>We will never get a good 40k multiplayer shooter with tons of different classes and races and weapons

why even live

Its mediocre as fuck. Planetside when it first came out with a warhammer 40k skin. They shouldve came out with way more if they were to present this as something worth getting.

It's mostly positive on steam for me.

Not sure if it's worth 49.99 right now.

What's playercount for PVP? 16v16? 32v32? 50v50?

That's the review spam doing its work.

It has all the makings of a F2P game, right down to the pay-to-not-grind microtransactions. Wait for it to go free, user.

Seems like a good bet, yeah.

It's alright.
Could be a lot better, but they're rushing it out the door for launch. It shouldn't be launching right now. It should launch next year, and it would be good.

As it is RIGHT NOW, don't buy it, but keep your eye on it.

30v30

I'm having fun run around as an ork, it's finally a game where you can control an ork that isn't RTS

Good to know, I want to get it down the line but rather not burn myself out with a half finished product.

>Walking the ork waddle run

watching*

Wait is it not F2P now? What the fuck happened to being able to play the orcs for free?

...It's out?

>Video of the orks has guy say it's in alpha
>august 13th 2016

>Love Eldar
>Play Eldar
>Literal sticks
>Sprint like fucking retards.

Maybe Laterâ„¢

Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?

I'd be optimistic that things will improve with time. Not sure about the animations though, but other things yeah.

It is nice how Warham and Warham40k is having a major glut of games.

Nope.

Are Guard in it yet? They're the true heroes of the setting.

I like the game, and I've been following it for a long ass time. I can tell the main devs you see on their devcasts and shit care about the game, but I'm POSITIVE something happened that caused them to have to launch like this.

I haven't kept attention to it but it could be a need to get a cash glut to pay the bills, or their producers if they have any pushing them to release.

Nyet. Not sure if they'll ever be added either. Would be nice in an assymetrical kind of way - 10 Chaos/eldar vs 50 IG, or reserve 100v100 mode for IG vs orks.

My reaction exactly. Watch Angry Joe's stream on Twitch right now. Game looks overwhelmingly mediocre; looks like a lame ass arena shooter with one """"Raid"""" for a party of 5. Bleh.

They realized that if basic Ork infantry was free, people would figure out the game is shit without wasting $50 going over their two hour refund limit trying to get into a working match.

>things will improve with time

It's been nothing but one giant downspiral ever since they had to actually make a game.

>It is nice how Warham and Warham40k is having a major glut of games.

Yeah, getting endless Chinese knockoff level shovelware is so much better than a AAA game every few years.

No, and it looks like they never will be.

They've been deleting posts and banning people en masse for pointing out that the Eldar are OP. Every single piece of advertising they've ever made reeks of an old person trying to be hip with the kids by shoving a few lines related to 40K inside of generic, boring shit. The constant promises to anything anyone asked that they couldn't keep, including seriously hinting at making the fucking Angry Marines canon, maybe, if people "buy enough Founder's Packs (TM) ;)". The poll for the Founder's Packs that had no "No" option, with the closest being "please be careful".

They have never, ever given a shit about the community. Miguel's entire profession is marketing and making companies grow quickly, and even after he's long gone, his influence is still playing you people like a fucking fiddle.