That game devblog who you're sure the creator is dead now

>That game devblog who you're sure the creator is dead now
Life+ never.
What are some dead game devs you still keep bookmarked just in case they come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

generic2d.blogspot.com/
team-perihelion.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=iAy1_eLN4CI
twitter.com/cardsagaswars
coflash.com/2016/09/15/when-is-ray-part-3-coming-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk14aUNp4vk
youtu.be/ZfISI9biqvw?t=53s
blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/29/action-platformer-iconoclasts-coming-to-ps4-ps-vita/
sites.google.com/site/azurarokstudio/Home
youtube.com/watch?v=5J_YmkwKUwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't keep it bookmarked per se, but I check about every year or so. I really wanted the big titted cow sisters as playable characters...

I have Sean Murray's twitter bookmarked

cubeworld. WHY DID I SPEND 20 BUCKS ON THIS KILL ME

>creator is dead

he's the director on Mother 4 though

I almost want to believe this just for how absurd of a claim it is on multiple fronts.

tfw you are the dev

Never made a devblog though. Probably would have been a good idea, but too far in to start one now

Maybe next time

That's literally the same Pastel working on it though

there was a Mother 4 thread last year where some guy was gonna upload all the games files or something at some point, and he came in and someone asked him about Life+

generic2d.blogspot.com/

I miss Konjack

team-perihelion.tumblr.com/
>/vr/ gets made
>someone suggests everyone collaborate on a Megaman fangame like /vp/ does with Pokémon fangames
>board designs all the Robot Masters, their stage gimmicks, etc.
>small group starts working on coding it privately after all the design stuff is sorted out
>start posting less and less
>last updated their blog late 2014

Despair

Go buy the Noitu Love 2 ports.

It's true. He's posted on Cred Forums back when Mother 4 shit was leaking. He dropped Life+ for Mother 4 and a Mega Man Legends clone.

The fucker even teased us by uploading a screenshot of Life+'s latest state when he picked it back up just long enough to finally settle on an artstyle.

It'll never stop hurting but it's the one thing giving me hope for Mother 4.

RIP Super Deepthroat dev konashion (?)

>Mirage Woman
please post this, I want to see her

In October it will be Three years since River City Undeground was funded. They said they finished the content and were just balancing and debugging on July 1st.

They just have one of their developers release a video on how they did the very basics of the game every week, like how they stacked blocks or made combos work.

That motherfucker
AT LEAST GO UPDATE YOUR OLD BLOG YOU CUNT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THIS FUCKING THING WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

thank you
pretty hot

At least his new shit looks cool.

why is that a wetback beaner version?

there's a better revival on 3ds now, proper Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg&feature=youtu.be

>oh shit that looks like a neat metroidvania
>near completion
>last post: 2011

FUUUUCK

>not Mist Woman

Guess you can't hope for horny fans to match the quality of real designs.

>We're not dead yet!
>posted 6th of March 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=iAy1_eLN4CI

He posts updates on Twitter near constantly.

I wish roguetranslator didn't quit

>stranded 3

;__;

The Underside

twitter.com/cardsagaswars

>read this thread
>go to the guy who made the two ray flash games to link to his page
>he actually posted an update 8 days ago

coflash.com/2016/09/15/when-is-ray-part-3-coming-out/

that buldge on the right one

Voar.io

Found her theme, too, if you're good at fapping to music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk14aUNp4vk

Radio the Universe looked great
Supposedly the dev is still working on it, but they haven't made a real update post in ages

This game. I played a demo a long time ago and the movement + combat felt fucking perfect. I didn't even care that the demo's boss was a clone, it was magical.

That's called a vulva.

actually, that's really good, thank you for posting

I actually prefer this style to the one the japanese series evolved into. Some of the DS/3DS games I've seen don't look to bad, but some others have hideous almost real backgrounds that contrast horribly with the literal original NES sprites.

The gameplay however, looks insane in the both. I'd love to play the 3DS one, but I'll never get anyone else to dust of their DS and buy it. Atleast with this one I can play multiplayer on my TV with friends, online and offline.

it's called Cleft Knight

If I remember, things were going alright until some tripfag got on board and started being a tripfag about everything. Eventually this led to parts of the game being stolen and given to other megaman fangame developers and a general falling out.

youtu.be/ZfISI9biqvw?t=53s
Literally never coming out.

I know. Just sad that it's dead.

>that map in the corner

Gotta love how the dev just threw this shit in with no actual game around it. Gotta love how he made it look like there were things happening beforehand. When will indies stop this shit?

Konashion

Man, cut this shit out.

You could excuse that as being on a standalone development map or something.
But in any case, it's never coming out. Which is a shame, because it seems like it's got some good ideas.

uh

That mother fucker who made Cube World still is actually updating on Twitter but hasn't released any of the builds he's been making for over two years.

At this point he's just making the perfect game for himself and mocking everyone else

No, they are actually boys.

projecthatemachine.tumblr.com
>A 2D beat them up featuring Cred Forums tans as characters
what a fucking mess

>not liking mexican food
Holy shit Cred Forums, go away.

blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/29/action-platformer-iconoclasts-coming-to-ps4-ps-vita/
Sony bought him a helper team for bug testan/tech shit, and they wouldn't waste money unless they knew they'd get a return so it's not vaporware at this point.

>Sony bought him a helper team for bug testan/tech shit, and they wouldn't waste money unless they knew they'd get a return so it's not vaporware at this point.
Tell me more about The Last Guardian, and how it got pushed back again.

You need to be patient, my child.

Literally 99% these problems would be fixed if they just opened a Patreon.

I'd like another trailer at least.
Fucking anything.

>sites.google.com/site/azurarokstudio/Home
>"Note: The project is still alive"
>last update was in 2011

"no"

>giving money to people for a game they haven't finished yet

yandere dev is alive, I just don't think the game is coming out

If these people wanted to make a game, they would have already made one. What do you think would happen if you just gave tens to thousands of dollars to someone who was already having a tough time staying motivated?

>paying people to not finish a game

Was anyone unironically expecting that to be finished?

Is that game where the devs were talking shit to each other?

>he might actually be dead
it hurts man

Legit what does this post even mean
He's clearly in a two-room dev build just showing off the boss that he made for a certain part of the game
I swear this board is a haven for the most retarded niggers

To be fair (which i really shouldn't be) the dev does show progress sometimes on his twitter, he uploads screens and videos of progress for a week or two and then goes back into his jew cave for a month or two, rince and repeat.

The faggot made off with a lot of money. He doesn't have to work for another day of his life. Unless he's stupid enough to blow it all in one place

Before Enter the Gungeon and Nuclear Throne were a thing I had still been waiting for this.

Super deepthroat

rip

The guy working on Iconoclasts.

Nothing for years, then its a vita game, and now he's gone again.

Wait, really?

The Loader kept it alive for a while, there were some decent text changers too.
But it sucks that there's not going to be more.

yeah, died in a car crash or something.

but that game sucks

>Last post was on 21/04/2013

Fuck this shit.

this was the first and only trick i've fell for.

Mysterious Castle. That dude is fucking long gone.

>tfw he got divorced and said he would keep working on it, then took down the site a month later

Some devs aren't in it for money user. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY DOING IT. ITS LIKE THE PHIL FRANCO SAYING UTUBES CENSORING HIM BECAUSE THEY'RE TAKING AWAY HIS CASH FLOW

>still no Xen

I honest to god feel personally offended. I remember being a freshman in highschool telling my friend to wait out on playing Half Life 1 because this would be out soon.

If you're not making money from your hobby, in 2016, you are cucking yourself.
>he does it for free

if you have a good game. it will sell. and people will donate. paterons are scummy

Or I could lock content behind a paywall. This way it's more like direct payment for the game

If you release a paid version and a free version that are exactly the same people who like the game will pay for it and the people who would have just torrented any might actually pay.

paywalls are pateron shit

>free version
Pointless. Either you want to support the dev or you're a freerider

youtube.com/watch?v=5J_YmkwKUwY

Super Banana Nababa.

chitoge is shitoge

I bought Live For Speed.

>recently released the new track they've been "working on" since 2008
>Scirocco update any day now