How's this game, Cred Forums? I've played Red Dead Revolver and Redemption...

How's this game, Cred Forums? I've played Red Dead Revolver and Redemption, and I need a new western game to satisfy my gunslingin' needs. This is on sale right now, is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thirteenag.github.io/wfp#gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty good. Just don't forget that I'M HOODOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Its great, but its short as fuck and the map is really small. Has a decent enough story and the combat can get a bit silly, ie arrows with dynamite strapped to them.

Id pay 15 bucks for it

It's on sale for 10, and dynamite on arrows sounds amazing.

You were.

Got a classic western revenge story, lost gold, Kris Kristofferson and Ron Perlman. It's a blast. Scalping enemies too.

You literally sold me on this post. Everything about it. Thanks user.

call of juarez games. except for the modern one.

Get the widescreen patch.

thirteenag.github.io/wfp#gun

Thanks for reminding me the sequel never came out because Neversoft was forced to focus on fucking Tony Hawk games.

Oh it is amazing the game has hunting miniquests and lets just say dynamite arrows are a necessity for one or two hunts. For $10 it's a definite buy, I seem to recall there being some compatability issues though

and a big ass train and a armoured horse with a machine gun on it

They put a poster for Gun 2 in some dlc for Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Really? I played Gun twelve fucking years ago and I would love a sequel if it was anything like the original.

I played it on ps2 I think and what I remember was mining things and blowing up the bridge and seeing hot prostitutes

it has aged like cum

It´s Red Dead Redemption light.

Good fun. A little rough around the edges here and there, but great where it counts.

Last boss is a thing, but it happens.

so timeless and invaluable to literally every single generation.

is gud

Its really fucking hard

I rememeber loving it but I literally could not beat a boss because it was hard

it's good, but controls take a while to accustom to.

I thought it was meh/10 when it was new.

Its got some pretty shitty mechanics. I imagine its aged pretty poorly, but for $5, it could be alright. Doesn't hold a candle to RDR though.

>lets just say dynamite arrows are a necessity for one or two hunts
Nigga I did all with the basic bow

American Wasteland with Horses and actual open world. Gunplay is average and it's your typical open world game with template side-missions.

Solid game. Easily a 9/10
The guns are eargasmic
Story is good
Too bad there's nothing to do after you 100% it

>100%
>you get reeds horse and a explosive shotgun
>have no use for them now

THANK YOU

I tried replaying it last year but couldn't stand the low res

hug

I have to hug you

gimme a hug

Especially since beating it gives you that awesome gun, but nothing repopulates.
Fun game though, and some great VA's.

Now that I remember, there is this cheat or bug that lets you replay the missions and side missions.

I played this game so many dam times. I miss Neversoft they make great fucking games.

How are you so bad dude? This game on normal's pretty dam easy.