MGS3 > MGSV > MGS2 > PW > GZ >>>>>>>>>>> MGS4...

MGS3 > MGSV > MGS2 > PW > GZ >>>>>>>>>>> MGS4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGS1

Discuss.

you're wrong

Bump

Twin Snakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of the MGS franchise

/thread

MGSV being anywhere close to top spot is wrong.

A game franchise known specifically for its narrative had it cast away completely for shit open world repetitive gameplay.

MGS1> MGS3>MGS2>MGS4>MGSV>Peace Walker

MGSV had the best gameplay mechanics. If only they had given us an over the top story with many more twists and turns.
MGSV's biggest problem was characterization and a lack of crazy bosses, what was there was neat, but it needed more. Less of the repetitive rescue missions.

MG2>MG1

>reddit opinion
>reddit hat

like pottery

(You)

MGS2>MGSPW>MGS1>MGS4>MGSV>MGS3

>Everything I don't agree with is reddit

1 > 3 > V > 2 > PW > 4

Storywise
MGS2>MGS1>MGSV>MGS4>MGS3>MGSPW

I love Peace Walker!

MGR:R>MGS2>MGS3>MG2>MGS1>PW>MGSV>MG2>MGS4>MG1

>tfw can't have a single video game discussion without some dumbass Cred Forumsyp, /r/The_Donald shill inserting a fucking a fucking a political meme into things.

>I can't have a single discussion without inserting my politics into it.

Solidus will Make America Great Again!

>5 more cents from Palmer Luckey has been deposited into your account.

>getting triggered by a hat

Do you need a safe space?

relax Hilary

I unironically think PW was the most fun to play and was emotionally invested in the story

the only thing it was missing was ocelot

Thread over.

Dude, it's a stupid fucking meme.

Did you get triggered by the TOP GUN and COCK hats too?

You faggots are the only ones making this thread about politics. Seriously reevaluate your life and stop posting.

>mfw everyone likes snake eater the best

what the fuck? why?

if they took phantom pain and modded it into snake eater then maybe it'd be good.

best characters
nicest atmosphere
emotional story
best cutscenes until v

and I know everyone likes to rag on the stamina system, but I had a really good time hunting and gathering

The first post is always the best post.