Are you still mad, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdlujbBoK2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More sad than mad.

I'm not mad, just depressed.

>Can run this on medium at 60 fps
>Cant run Paladins on lowest settings higher than 25
What the fuck has happened to pc games, they never work and no one seems to care.
A game that is from 2010 for example can run fine on fine settings but a game from 2016 on low, making it look way worse than the 2010 game cant run at all what the fuck

It's why I always tell people to never support Hi-Rez

Could of avoided it if they had just tried.

>Are you still mad, Cred Forums?
never let me log
never had a chance to play it
probably for the best

I should have seen this coming since I was on board with Global Agenda back when that was hot shit.

not mad, just disappointed

How does it feel knowing that your advice killed Tribes in the first place

The only Tribes game I ever played was Vengeance. By the time I got somewhat intrigued in this everyone was already proclaiming it was dead, so I never got the chance to get invested in it.

I'm still irate, yes.

Just play it anyway niggers
who cares if its pay to win if no one else is playing, just go play it it is up and running on steam

>loved the game so much I spent $20 on it
>2 days later they nerfed all the medium weight classes into uselessness, removed the best map
>"well, this sucks, but I guess I still have infiltrator"
>next patch infiltrator nerfed into oblivion, added those 2 horrible maps and raindance shortly after
>"RAAAAAAGE"
Half the god damn map pool was unplayable shit and the entire game devolved into spinfuzors, heavies lobbing shit from half a map away, and snipers.
And the worst part is if you look through the clues on how this happened it was because their main game designer and map designer was fired, and they hired some stupid cunt in his place.
>mfw I loved global agenda
>played the least played class, with a crazy variant of the least played spec
>everyone told me my spec wasn't even viable
>least played class nerfed to shit
>least played spec nerfed even harder than that
WHY
>mfw someone tells me to try smite

Why would I be mad? The surfing whatever mechanic was fun, I played a few games, but my internet was shitty and I had too high of a ping to be able to hit anything.

It wasn't that great of a game.

T:A is the reason why I tell people to avoid games that sell in-game advantages, no matter how small.

I remember the arguments I had in /vg/ over that problem. None of them could understand what was coming, even after the Plasma Rifle update.

Wait did you think old Bella Omega was the best map? That's how you tell you don't know shit.

I bought everything with in-game cash. It was easily doable.

Smite's not pay to win.

Yes, im still mad we lost Starsiege for this shit

I had literally everything unlocked through first their in-game credit system, then that stupid fucking EXP system, and then the fucking expansion upon that stupid fucking EXP system.

Only thing I bought in game was the old Tribes 2 voice packs.

Fuck you bella omega was the ONLY great map in that game, it worked perfectly with the game's mechanics, the only issue was the original variant had 4 tiny doorways to go through, but when they opened up the flag room it became perfect.
So what did they do?
They removed the entire underground section, and replaced it with a gen room where 2 fucking tanks could comfortably sit.
And what did we get in return?
Sunsomething and temple ruins. The most ill-designed pieces of shit in the game, and raindance, which didn't make ANY sense with TA's mechanics.
No friend, people like you and your bitching about bella omega is what ruined that map, just because you couldn't camp as a sniper all game or whatever dumb shit reasons.
I don't care, as long as those lunatics are at the helm they're bound to fuck it up the second I get invested even a tiny bit.

Tribes was a miracle of OC

We were warned. I remember the threads.
You don't even kn-
Oh an anime reaction.
It's not good either.
>Plasma Rifle update
A real air bubble in the vein if there ever was one.

I'll never forget the game where we embarrassed reddit with the biggest upset of all time.
Shame the bf3 game against them went to shit and we learned their true colors.

My anger has burned away, all that's left is the grey ash of melancholy.

>You must wait 3 minutes 49 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.
Why are you being so broken today Cred Forums?

>tfw I never got to experience this game in its heyday

The plasma rifle was amazing fuck you.

Man that shit was insane
And to think people complained about the infiltrator's grenade launcher which could hit for at most 250 MA

I will be forever mad

What is there to be angry about? It was interesting and fairly original but it wasn't all that great.

...I just wanted to go fast with other anons.

It was p2w.
>pay $10 for a gun or grind 100K XP
>F2P matches reward anywhere between 125-250 XP
>matches lasted 20 min on average

Upset.

Found the game so fun back in the day.

>entire game devolved into spinfuzors, heavies lobbing shit from half a map away, and snipers.
At least it wasn't the "everyone is using auto rifle" game it became later

>The surfing whatever mechanic was fun
The worst thing is that Hi-Rez has this shit, which started up as a bug, patented, so there are no chances for an open source Tribes.

Fatfinding was my favorite thing to do though. You could get surprisingly fast with a Brute.

Generator room fractal disco

youtube.com/watch?v=bdlujbBoK2o

> Having an opinion.
> Only 5 stars.

Kek.

I miss the glory days of the fractal gen room disco inferno

Played this game like crazy a few years ago. Doombringer exclusively. Loved seeing Pathfinders fly through my shields and die, setting down mines and hearing that satisfying 'thunk!' when someone stepped on hit (especially the entrances on the 2 spaceships map), tracing guys through the air with my minigun. Never left base and got 1st place on like 60% of matches played. Then they released some op weapons for money and I quit.

>light classes think they're invited to the party

Nope, had more than 800 hours of fun at no cost.

>Try to Disco a Generator room now
>Fractals deal so little damage lights can sit next to it and not die.

I played with the originals and 2 as a kid, and ascend when it came to us, I was never really good at the game, but fuck me if it isn't my favorite online shooter.

Speed, vehicles, gadgets, defense inside and outside, the entire generator/turrets/shields mechanic etc, it had everything all at once without falling short anywhere.

Its also the only fucking shooter where I'm not extremely mad and butthurt about snipers, atleast in this game even they have to contend with more than looking at fucking doors and corners.

So yes, I am still mad, I would've loved to git gud, but the shit-rain started falling with that infiltrator update and it never stopped.

These two

>patented

How do you patent virtual skiing?
What if I say I copied it from the twenty year old practice of surfing in CS?

test

>50 people playing right now

How did it get so bad? You would think there would still be SOME diehard fans playing it