I really, really liked TW3. I'm considering to buy the expansions...

I really, really liked TW3. I'm considering to buy the expansions. Are they worth it and would you recommend buying them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I17QDatidfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hearts of Stone has the best overall feeling.

>like game
>should I buy good received expansions of game?

Yes user

I liked both of the expansions so I'd say go for it.

HoS and BaW are arguably much better than the base game. HoS' story shits on basically any other 2016 game's to be honest. Much better than vanilla W3's too.

The ending of BaW will make you feel.

No. The best thing about Witcher 3 were all the Ciri/Geralt moments, finally meeting Zoltan, that faggot, Triss, Roche etc. again after W1 and W2, you don't have any of that in the expansions. Just more (really, really) awful gameplay and generic fields.

Loved W3, but honestly, no. Only plebs like the expansions.

Also Kaer Morhen with all those witcher bros from 1. And al those eastereggs and the amazing graphics of Kaer Morhen which is more corridor-y which is great since the rest of the game is a fucking generic map.

They are.

>finally meeting Zoltan, that faggot, Triss, Roche etc. again after W1 and W2
And what about meeting Shani, Regis, Anna, and the lady of the lake again in the expansions? Not sure I see your point.

To answer you question, OP, the expansions are GOAT. They both have great characters and a great story line. Get them if you enjoyed the base game.

>meeting Shani, Regis, Anna, and the lady of the lake again
But user, those are all new characters!

Maybe for pleb newfags who can't read :^)

Oh snap! Only Regis is bookfag exclusive.

>Shani
Barely on one level with Zoltan, Roche, Dandelion, Triss and meeting Ciri and Yennefer fo the first time in the games, also all those witcher bros from 1 and Vesemir. Leto alone was hundred times more impactful than Shani.

>Regis, Anna
Wasn't in theg ames, 99% the people don't care, I bet OP hasn't read the books.

>and the lady of the lake again in the expansions?
Yeah, was pretty disgusting what they've done to her. Literally wears clothes because muh sexism and is literally a generic brothel character model with generic random hair.

>Barely on one level with Zoltan, Roche, Dandelion
fag

>Wasn't in theg ames, 99% the people don't care, I bet OP hasn't read the books.
>Yeah, was pretty disgusting what they've done to her. Literally wears clothes because muh sexism and is literally a generic brothel character model with generic random hair.

confirmed autist. your shitty opinions will now be completely disregarded

>Yeah, was pretty disgusting what they've done to her. Literally wears clothes because muh sexism and is literally a generic brothel character model with generic random hair.
>he missed the quest
youtube.com/watch?v=I17QDatidfc

Well if you liked The Witcher 3 sure, go for it.

I was too tired with the samey quest design, humor and combat by the time I finished the main quest, so I didn't bother to play the DLCs, even though from what I heard Gaunter is fucking awesome.

>not caring about Regis

Y`all be crazy. The scene in the books with the silver spoon is the best thing ever. Also not reading the books is for plebs.

Yup. HoS is actually as good as the first two books.
The Last Wish a best.

I'd recommend them for sure.

Hearts of Stone has some really great characters and a decent story. Also, some hard boss battles. Rune upgrades are a bit of a gimmick, but still pretty cool

Blood and Wine is absolutely fantastic. Toussaint is beautifully designed and it's a massive contrast to the grimness in Velen and Novigrad. Again, great characters in Regis and Anna-Henrietta and a huge swath of story to get through (and it's the usual Witcher quality, just more polished).

If you're a fan of the base game, then you'll most likely be a fan of the DLC. CDPR are a great company and they offer the best ROI for your money of any other company in a while.

>CDPR are a great company and they offer the best ROI for your money of any other company in a while.

Why the fuck would you add something like that at the end of a normal post

Because it's true?

Not really, The Witcher 3 has a ton of bad and mediocre content.

>

Yes. HoS has the superior story and BaW has the superior location.

Prove the Witcheress ending isn't the best ending.