youtube.com/watch?v=aDy0J9zj2mE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail
scp-wiki.net/olympia-project
scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation
scp-wiki.net/fear-alone
scp-wiki.net/scp-2403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's plenty of things within their own universe capable of killing it
problem is that they're either vastly worse than 682 or else the cost of a fuckup would be far to great

SupCom is the solution to anything overpowered.

Can it escape a 1G gravity well?

Planescape: Torment. Dump it in Sigil, Lady of Pain will maze it or flay it to death after it rampages through the Hive or some shit.

Warhammer 40k

What if it was a the point of impact of a ICBM.
Wouldn't it just be vaporized?

Kirby could just eat it.

what super powers does it have?

Basically some of the notable SCP authors predicted that SCP would be full of le donut steel so they created the ultimate mary sue.

It cannot die and becomes stronger than anything that "kills" it.

unknown, they're afraid of nuking it just in case it adapts, survives and now their giant unkillable lizard is even harder to contain

Seriously fucked up.
It's wolverine levels of mary sue.

Literally any situation you can conceive it can get out of alive and grows something or changes itself to stop it happening again.

>SCP-682 introduced into the containment area of SCP-173. SCP-682 makes several screeching noises, and quickly presses against the wall farthest from SCP-173, staring at it the entire time. SCP-682 continues to stare at SCP-173 without pause for six hours. Agents equipped with large-caliber sniper rifles dispatched, and shoot out the eyes of SCP-682, at the same time stopping all observation of SCP-173 and SCP-682.

>After resuming observation, SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs. SCP-173 is seen to have tissue from SCP-682 on its “hands”. SCP-682 rapidly regenerates damage, and moves to a different wall, developing several sets of eyes on various parts of its body, many covered by thick, clear “caps” of armored carapace. SCP-682 maintains observation of SCP-173 for an additional twelve hours, despite additional efforts of Agents and Foundation staff. SCP-682 allowed to exit containment area, and recaptured in temporary containment.

I'd say its not to bad given the focus of the article does not lie upon the thing itself but rather on the people trying to contain it
the minute the focus shifts from that it becomes untolerable though

a better example of scp mary sueism would be able

>mfw symbols compromised

Is that the whale carcass SCP?

Technically, in league of legends, the summoners can make anything fight for them and contain it.

So probably that world.

I still remember the time when, very early on, SCP was kinda good. Then retard children flooded it with anime shit and omg strongers monster ever its totes invins omg it can kill god w/noscope ha ha.

Yeah, the SCP game called SCP-Containment breach is currently working towards putting it in there.

any kind of game that involves different realities, space or hell

Powerman could kill it.

kirby.

just like the happy blob scp :D

except with more omnomnom

its gotten better again, all those type of supah strong monsters get deleted and generally speaking on the clever or original ideas survive these days

Have they fixed the plague of REDACTED every third word?

good to hear

>absorbs it's powers and becomes as strong as 682

yeh most new articles barely have any redactions

If you can stat it, it can be killed.

This

post good new articles

Good to know, I think I'll root around again, see what's come up.

The last time I looked it was mostly telepathic demigods with unspeakably sad stories. Either that, or "we had to dispose of the whole team to conatin the incident" edgyshit.

>mfw the chess computer

man I got spooked

I want a game about 999 bringing happiness to people.

What kind of fight are they going to make against SCP-682? He is so retardedly overpowered, there is nothing the player can do to stop him, right?

My dick

they got rid of most of their superhumans either by killing them or putting them into permanent coma

wow i forgot all about SCP
time to relive my younger days binge reading this shit

I want a game about 2521
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521

Basically it kind of like a slenderman esque scp that will take anything that's written about it or anyone tha

you prolly wont fight him, just run away and hope youre able to slow him down enough to not die

Why contain it?

Best SCPs go
scp-wiki.net/scp-738
scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
scp-wiki.net/scp-504
scp-wiki.net/scp-426

like the article, monster itself is a bit bland but its a clever idea

Well he has proven to be containable.

Some worlds could give him enough of a hard time and keep him still.

When they tried to put the SCP that is apparently god of our universe in with it, he said he wanted no part of it and couldn't do anything since it wasn't something he had created.

That might have changed it's been years since i've actually read this shit and my memories not perfect, but it would imply that it's apparently not affected by anything but it's own dimensions powers.

inb4 joke article

that's pretty fucking cool

Still the same but it's now described as being unkillable without causing serious damage to the universe it's in.

who is the best SCP waifu and why is it 343

SCP-231-7

its left highly ambiguous if that guy is actually god or merely a powerful reality bender with a god complex though
and I'm inclined to believe the latter

that's cool I guess I kinda want to see a quantum bomb now or something regardless of 682 proximity to it.

Isn't 1 G like normal Earth gravity?

I worry about what purpose it would have in Containment breach.

The game is already filled with too many
>Go near it you die
>Look at it you die
>Touch it you die
SCPs and items.

I understand it's a hard thing to do with such bizzare source material but they could be a bit more creative with the selection of included scps.

Earth

Answer the question.

I gotta say that makes SCP-173 a lot creepier to me than it was before. Even 682 is scared of it.

t.bob

What was the worst SCP?
Decommissioned ones included

scp-wiki.net/scp-8900-ex

Any self inserts or fetish expressions.
scp-wiki.net/scp-686
>Milk that expands breasts and makes the user lactate
>Multiple rows of breasts form
>Cannot go beyond a certain size
Because that would just not be hot anymore.

anything involving bright

>SCP
>basically the "that kid" of trying to create spooky

This
warhammer 40k also works nicely

or eve online

Not in the beginning, post 3k series was but they are clamping down on it.
Now it's a pretty intriguing read.

>every universe has a 682
>there is a universe where 682 was a cute girl
>we are not in that universe

>SCP-682 approaches
>Send in galactic colossus
>SCP-682 gets fucking laserbeamed

> Spoken: "So, I was going to bed, and my brother told me, 'Goodnight! Don't let the bedbugs stick their proboscis in your skin and suck your blood!'" *pause* "Good luck on a healthy dermis!"
I don't get it.

>Revives from particles
>Now has a mirror sheen skin that can withstand explosions

How the fuck did we go to that?

I love all the test logs where they throw every single SCP they have at it.

>Item: SCP-738

>Tissue Test Record:
>N/A

>Termination Test Record:

>Researcher sits in SCP-738-2, and asks "What would you want in exchange for permanently destroying the entity which we refer to as SCP-682 while leaving this planet, its biosphere, its human population, its human civilization, the SCP Foundation, and the rest of the universe intact?"

>Entity takes form of the same entity as Test 203, states "Your Foundation couldn't afford it, and you personally definitely couldn't afford it," and does not respond further.

It looks pretty close, you pic is supposed to be it after being subdued and before it regens.

These are mostly the shit ones
The good ones are just cool shit like giant sun snake or that one here we go to the future and then back again
By the way did you guys hear about that thing down in Samothrace?

yeah but the OP just says contain, being stuck in space is a containment, as it has no way of moving through space

hell is hell, it goes without saying

a different dimension like say oblivion in elder scrolls (i know its based on hell, its just off the top of my head) or something similar it doesnt actually have a way of breaking out

i dont remember too much about it though, i might be wrong

Send that Google to new vegas I can take care of it
~ disable

>you will never have painful but worth it sex with cute girl 682 in an alternate universe

>google

>as it has no way of moving through space
Have you forgotten that one time when they tried to catapult it into the sun and it grew wings?

Literally a Doomsday ripoff

>Have you forgotten that one time when they tried to catapult it into the sun and it grew wings?

It came back on fire and killed a bunch of people with razor sharp feathers.

scp-wiki.net/scp-682

Is that all? Where do people get info like ?

If I recall, it was also on fire

Abel, no question.

These statements make me realize, that you have to answer the question, "Could it kill Ultimate Kars", to know the answer to this.

That sounds fucking retarded

I would suggest just tossing it into space and let it float off in eternity like Kars but apparently they did that
And the fucker came right back.

Provided it's the true SCP-001, this

scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal

scp-wiki.net/scp-1543-j

Kinda weird to explain but the test was not on 682 it was on 1543 so it's on it's page, not 682's

that was a joke scp though

The interdimentional raspberry, and the one whose entire containment procedure is a facade just to placate the foundation, are both pretty cool.

>abel
Wait, what?

I bet they'd try to throw the fucker into a black hole and he comes back with hyper drives of his own

that vampire faggot guy they had

But really, why hasn't that been deleted yet?

I understand, thanks.

Dark souls universe

Especially since it's still afraid even after adapting to 173.

I think the game should be about dying in interesting ways.

Who would win?

You see its tentacles in one ending.

Power Man

scp-wiki.net/scp-076

Shining Trapezohedron could contain it.

It has those though.

The shadow puppet show scp and the music sheet are pretty good.
The key to another dimension and plague doctor are great.
I also like the radical larry world even though it's a lottery if you actually get out.

you know, with all these creatures and such sitting around earth in the SCP universe, don't you think aliens would come around and do something about it? Or is there some sort of SCP that just happens to put a cloaking field around the solar system?

Worst proposal.

Aliens don't exist user that's just silly.

>yfw the article about the SCP that is simply death.

SCP-096's jaw can open to four (4) times the norm of an average human. Other facial features remain similar to an average human, with the exception of the eyes, which are also devoid of pigmentation. It is not yet known whether SCP-096 is blind or not. It shows no signs of any higher brain functions, and is not considered to be sapient.

SCP-096 is normally extremely docile, with pressure sensors inside its cell indicating it spends most of the day pacing by the eastern wall. However, when someone views SCP-096's face, whether it be directly, via video recording, or even a photograph, it will enter a stage of considerable emotional distress. SCP-096 will cover its face with its hands and begin screaming, crying, and babbling incoherently. Approximately one (1) to two (2) minutes after the first viewing, SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face (who will from this point on be referred to as SCP-096-1).

Someone post the powerman comic.

Since when were you under impression that earth is in any way special?
Also aliens do invade in at least one of them
I am pretty sure they won and then time got turned back or something

sounds pretty ghey

and?... I'm not sure what your getting at?

Christ, that's edgy as all hell. Poorly written too, they can't even spell his name right for god's sake.

Could you get a bigger picture for that?

Can really see him that well

scp-wiki.net/scp-1425

Did you know that some stars in the sky are dead, but we still see their ancient image?

With the best-selling novel Star Signals, sold in four countries and translated into hundreds of languages, you too can tune in to the celestial frequencies, and then become like the stars!

Nope, sorry. This is the only picture available and SCP-096 is the 4 pixels blacked out in the background

>Best guess for this image
>sports equipment

goddamnit who is this semen demon

My favourite is how they got an artist depiction of it.
scp-wiki.net/document-096-1

>SCP-096-1: I’m done.
>Dr. Dan: Good. Place the drawing in the receptacle on your left and close the door.
>SCP-096-1 complies and the sketch leaves Bathysphere 303-A in a watertight buoyancy container. The other photographs are then incinerated in the onboard incinerator.
>SCP-096-1: What now?
>Dr. Dan: Please stand by.
>Forty minutes pass. SCP-096 is now confirmed to be at SCP-096-1’s position, and is diving. Transponder signal ends at 9,339 meters as pressure goes beyond the device’s operational limits. The camera shows the bathysphere shaking slightly. From SCP-096-1’s reaction, it is assumed SCP-096 is on the hull and is visible through the viewport.
>SCP-096-1: Oh fuck! Shitshitshit! What the fuck is that?!
>Video and audio feed is cut as hull of Bathysphere 303-A is breached. SCP-096 is recovered by surface recovery team Foxtrot-303-A without incident.

>That giant page of termination attempts
I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

>that one D-Class that destroyed a nest of demons by himself
God bless that man

Fucking prove it.

So far NOTHING has been able to kill it, not even what is heavily implied to be a statue of Cthulhu.

>yfw you learn about His Tears

that was a wild one

He regenerates faster than most things can damage him, evolves so the things that can damage him no longer damage him, and can regenerate from nearly the molecular level.

This is Cell in otherworldly horror dinosaur form.

was the one where he did it through sheer belief

You mean 1 g.
G is Newton's constant i.e the strength of gravity in general.

Item: SCP-053

Tissue Test Record:
N/A, overridden by O5-Command

Termination Test Record:
SCP-682 introduced to SCP-053 containment area. SCP-682 appears to be very confused, and shows no sign of being affected by SCP-053. SCP-053 appears to be afraid of SCP-682, and hides behind a chair in her containment area. SCP-682 lowers itself to the ground, resting its head on the floor. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682, and after several seconds of hesitation, briefly touches SCP-682 before rapidly returning to her hiding place. SCP-682 does not react in any way. SCP-053 approaches SCP-682 and pats its head, causing it to exhale through its forward nostrils. SCP-053 claps and hops in place several times before embracing the head of SCP-682. For the remainder of the testing period, SCP-682 appears to be in a very docile state, with only two low-level escape attempts being made. SCP-053 is observed to bring toys and other items to SCP-682, and makes several drawings on its forward carapace with crayons.

Staff entering at the end of the test phase are immediately attacked by SCP-682, resulting in two deaths and five injuries. SCP-682 contained and moved to separate containment unit. SCP-053 observed crying for several minutes after SCP-682 is removed.

Notes: The reaction of SCP-682 is notable for several reasons. First, it is one of the few incidents where SCP-682 has come in contact with biological tissue and not entered a “rage” state. Second, it has raised questions as to the physical make-up and composition of SCP-053, in regards to the lack of response of SCP-682. Third, it has provided a possible solution to long-term containment. However, approval for the mutual containment of two highly dangerous SCP items in a single containment unit is not likely.

Dear fucking god

What fucks me up the most is that little girl SCP that 682 WONT kill.

IIRC they told her she can't play with him anymore.

That's some fucked up shit.

C&C

50-50 for if tiberium consumes him or if he consumes the tiberium.

Its supposed to be obfuscation.

Cain exists as well, but he's a pacifist (any damage done to him will be reflected on the attacker), Abel doesn't want to see him.

Wasn't her ability one that works like this: You suddenly get the urge to kill her, then your heart explodes and you die.

Obviously the best "adaption" that 682 could make is to be completely docile towards her, thus not activating the "you die" ability.

Did like the story though, but I doubt 682 actually likes her other than what is needed to not die.

I read up until this one. Pretty sick.

Can Shiki kill SCP-682?

the one SCP that will give birth to the anti-christ so they have her get raped every other hour so she won't give birth to it

What's the saddest SCP?

remember when SCP-682 was just really hard to kill?

SCP-093.
I want there to be a walking simulator based on it.

Either the abused water nymph, the living drawing, or that person on the receiving end of Procedure 110-Montauk

Dante or Bayonetta probably.

Which one was 110-Montauk? Was that the "refine objects" machine?

I'd guess a gauntlet sort of run.

>Walking around, exploring containment rooms and having an eye out for the exit as usual
>Hear some quiet trashing as you pass an impossibly big steel door
>Move along as usual before 682 makes an entrance and chases you down the hall for a bit

Or hell, I'd prefer if the reason its behind you was 'It knows there's an exit that way and it doesn't mind trampling you to get to it'

No, but [ ] and possibly Ryougi can.

Best scp waifu?

My vote goes for 085

I don't remember her power, but IIRC she was how they found out that 682 is AFRAID of what's in our universe.

Humanity is disgusting to him because its so alien to him, which is why he attacks. He's confused and afraid.

Still a dick though.

No, it was a female SCP. 110-Montauk was basically a ritual to placate her.

I remember reading long ago about the chair "deal with the devil" that he could do it, but the whole world had nothing worth it for the deal.

And more recently, SCP-2935 killed it fair and square (in an alternate reality). It is a pretty well written story, i recomend you to read it.l

110-montauk is the girl that's perpetually raped and then administered to amnesiacs so she relives the terror again and again

Not that one.

682 has regeneration beyond a True Ancestor, which he can barely comprehend and thus will kill him if stares at the line stoo long, so 682 would probably fry his brain immediately.

I remember reading about a doctor that tried various reenactments of the encounter with a regular little girl who screamed the entire time she was eviscerated twice and then he himself got fed to 682 because he was sick minded.

The CYOA book.

SCP-105 for me.

No it was the one where they had to undergo a process (110-Montauk) that was so horrific that they never directly state it on a woman in order to prevent her from giving birth to same horror that could potentially be an End-of-World Scenario.

i fucking loved the story about the mirror world

Will do.

I never found a story I liked more than the one about the SCP that transported people to the alternate reality with all of those shadow creatures.

That was some good shit.

have kirby suck it up
gg ez

What about a video game about the world of SCP 093? just imagining the military of that world fightning the immortal creatures as they slowly lose ground and they consume everything gives me chills

093 and 2935.

By far the best ones available, at least for me. I dig complete baren post apocaliptc worlds caused by supernatural bullshit instead of nukes or zombies.

There aren't even that many waifus

>the CYOA book
>“I can’t go back to this”

That was some shit.

Oh shit, that one. That whole thing was fucked.

Whatever happened to those old stories of "go to any mental hospital and say this line" stories? They predated SCP stories didn't they? They were kinda stupid but the overall story seemed like it had some neat ideas.

Which one is that one with some kind of "Planet" that is alive?

AN Astronomer observes the anomaly coming towards earth from light years away, and somehow hears it humming with a radio telescope.

What about that one drawing?
Cassie, I think

Item: SCP-173

Tissue Test Record:
N/A, overridden by O5-Command

Termination Test Record:
SCP-682 introduced into the containment area of SCP-173. SCP-682 makes several screeching noises, and quickly presses against the wall farthest from SCP-173, staring at it the entire time. SCP-682 continues to stare at SCP-173 without pause for six hours. Agents equipped with large-caliber sniper rifles dispatched, and shoot out the eyes of SCP-682, at the same time stopping all observation of SCP-173 and SCP-682.

After resuming observation, SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs. SCP-173 is seen to have tissue from SCP-682 on its “hands”. SCP-682 rapidly regenerates damage, and moves to a different wall, developing several sets of eyes on various parts of its body, many covered by thick, clear “caps” of armored carapace. SCP-682 maintains observation of SCP-173 for an additional twelve hours, despite additional efforts of Agents and Foundation staff. SCP-682 allowed to exit containment area, and recaptured in temporary containment.

Notes: After review, it appears SCP-173 was unable to do lethal damage to SCP-682 due to a major difference in physical size. A possible repeat of this test may be made if SCP-682 is damaged enough to reduce its physical mass to a level equal with SCP-173.

>682 was genuinely terrified of 173

I wish there were more stories in general about people from our world ending up in an alternate universe where everything went to shit.

That is what he mentioned. SCP-085

Just mentioned it

I'm suprised they weren't just made into SCPs themselves.

Then again i'm happy they weren't somethings are just better not as SCPs. Slendermand, The Rake, The Expressionless etc.

The Holder Series?

>SCP-096 will begin running to the person who viewed its face
Then what

Class D Personel, alone, unarmed and unprepared, fought and defeated monstruosities that made hard boiled foundation soldiers lose all hope.

F

Leave absolute nothing left of you but blood.

I don't know looking at that photo it isn't that scary, besides it's in the mountains I'm super far away

Fuckin mauls them to death I reckon

>093
Literally attack on titan mixed with Nier

It can change its form on the spot, it has no fixed shape, as far as the description goes.

Yes, that's it. Originally was just a few samey stories on Cred Forums but I remember seeing actual characters being written for it and some sort of implications of an endgame.

[User was mazed for this post]

Low-key favs incoming.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1555
scp-wiki.net/scp-1710

I'd be more proud of them if I didn't know Class D are basically all death row inmates or other undesirables.

Then he rips them apart and he goes back to being docile.

Very little can actually stop him.
He soaked up close to a thousand 50 cal rounds with clear damage but no effect on his progress.

Fine
Planetary Annihilation
Survive this

Would this be a good design for 682?

>that one SCP instance that got neutralized because one agent decided to go doomguy on the demons

>So far NOTHING has been able to kill it
the only reason 682 is still alive is because the foundation only tries using another skip on it once and then. For example, had there been no ceiling to climb up, 682 would have been eaten up by that bunny.

I'll just go up in a hot air balloon

/thread

There's a lot. And I mean a lot. I know one who was removed because the writer asked for it.

Congratulations you killed the planet and 682 is not only alive but fucking laser proof or some shit.

There's plenty of shit that CAN kill him, the goal is to kill him without killing everyone else on the planet.

Read the tale "what if 173 could replicate" to see 682 getting rekt again

>Revives
>Grows wings
>Now flying through space.
It's a mary sue for a reason.

The best anyone could ever hope for is containment.

scp-wiki.net/scp-939

This is the more fridge horror shit ever. At first this seems like a typical "oh spooky wendigos that mimic peoples voices"

And then you read the notes on how it reproduces. And then you re-read the special containment procedures. And then you note the number of letters in the doctors name that raised SCP-939-101 is the same as the doctor in the audio log at the end of the reproduction notes.

SCP-939-101: Excuse me, mister? Why are we here? It's bitterly cold and we would like to go home now. We're very late for our bedtime, and we're very sorry. We didn't mean it.

It also predates both of them.

Well assuming he can't find a way up to you directly you'd have to come back down.
He doesn't stop until the person who saw him is dead, he'd be running directly underneath you the whole time.

>what is touhou

Planetary Annihilation universe doesn't care about planets. If it's incapacitated it's more than enough

Doesn't really matter, it ain't getting out of the system

Some stories imply they're normal civilians kidnapped by the foundation when death rows run low.

Link?

>Doesn't matter
>Destroy a whole planet to kill something and ended up not killing it
So how is it not getting out of the system?

Nothing can do both!

people still read scp in this day and age?

I believe te tried it with someone on space, and the monster on the other half of the planet. It reached him in 30 minutes no matter what.

i just realized, THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE PORTED TO VR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

You're on Neo-V, of course they do.

Yes.

They need to fix the memory access violation before they go anywhere.

Probably need a better engine

>nobody ever considered using 239 to will 682 to disappear from existence

>A picture that's 3.16mb for no reason
Yeah that is really annoying if the monster has bandwidth limits.

>It reached him in 30 minutes no matter what

But how? he was in space, right?

Meh...

I guess I should've expected that

>a tree
>in man form

I'm pretty sure Exdeath IS an SCP.

>Cred Forums doesn't allow images over 3mb
>Image is 3.16mb
Legit spooky.

Link

scp-wiki.net/scp-962

i want a wallpaper of this holy shit

*SCP-682 TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU*
rawr nothing personnel

Just destroy warpgates before leaving
It can fly to the next system for all eternity for all I care. I don't see how it can evolve into a biotic warp drive since no one would pose a threat to it

It jumped at super sonic speeds or something with pin point accuracy, escaped earths gravity and landed on the subject face

Image limit is 4mb mate,it's .webm's that are limited to 3 .

Only webms have to be under 3 MB and running on an outdated decoder. Normies wouldn't be able to post .jpgs of their computer screens with this limit, so of course it had to be raised.

Which was that?

That's neither containment, nor killing it.
It would still rampage.

You haven't saved a damn thing.
You're dealing with a mary sue, no matter how much you love your oh so powerful fictional universe they can't do shit to it.
That's it's whole point.

At last I found you. You are always in my thoughts but never can call out your name.

Now we're really going into mary sue territory here

If you have super technology just fucking send him to his home reality.

The only reason he kills is because he's afraid of us.

Still spooked, I didn't notice that. I tend to make alot of webms

which one is that?

Any universe with something legitimately omnipotent in it, done.

Don't you fucking tell me that this retarded snot stain is ''''immune'''' to omnipotence.

>moves even though I'm looking

That shit's cheating and you know it, 173.

Try uploading a vp9 video sometime.

Actually is son.

What part of mary sue don't you get. "god" wouldn't touch him because he wasn't created by him. "death" wouldn't deal with him.

>that one standoff between Kondria-whoever-the-fuck-it-was and Clef

Clef's a mary sue. He should be an SCP.

He's peanuts compared to Tom Bombadil in the Old Forest.

What if you learned that SCP is fucking real and the more "out there" submissions are only there to make it seem credulous?
Much of the first series is real.

i.e. I work for them and see Cain on a regular basis. I have no reason to be afraid of relaying this information because nobody will believe me anyway

Doesn't support the codec does it?
I thought vp8 was only supported.

Documented speeds have varied from thirty-five (35) km/h to [REDACTED] km/h, and seems to depend on distance from SCP-096-1. At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress. The actual position of SCP-096-1 does not seem to affect SCP-096's response; it seems to have an innate sense of SCP-096-1's location. Note: This reaction does not occur when viewing artistic depictions (see Document 096-1) .

Upon arriving at SCP-096-1's location, SCP-096 will proceed to kill and [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-096-1. 100% of cases have left no traces of SCP-096-1. SCP-096 will then sit down for several minutes before regaining its composure and becoming docile once again. It will then attempt to make its way back to its natural habitat, [DATA REDACTED]

Due to the possibility of a mass chain reaction, including breach of Foundation secrecy and large civilian loss of life, retrieval of subject should be considered Alpha priority.

Dr. [REDACTED] has also petitioned for immediate termination of SCP-096 (see Interview 096-1). Order is awaiting approval. Termination order has been approved, and is to be carried out by Dr. [REDACTED] on [DATA REDACTED]. See Incident-096-1-A.

>Half Life
Chuck it into Xen, and hope it won't randomly warp back. Done.

anybody help me find this one again?
I cant remember it to well but the article started with it stating that this info was above there highest security clearance and had a lot to do with the top dogs of the foundation
not much to work with but that's all i can remember

God exists in the SCP universe and is in containment. Sometimes. When he wants to be.

It's actually debatable if that's true, it's hinted a few times that the whole D class thing is just a way to make the foundation people feel okay with getting them horribly killed

SCP-682 all the way. Karz is basically the same thing but limited in ability.

>Karz is currently frozen alive in space for all eternity
>682 was launched into space and returned to Earth on space wings

I made... "this" back in 2008
scp-wiki.net/scp-290

Unfortunately, it barely resembles anything it once was when I created it. Now it's.... I don't even know at this point, but you know what? If anyone feels like it, I'd appreciate if you'd wreck this thing's page. I'm still so aggravated from the constant baby changes over the years by other people who wanted it to be THEIR own thing. I hate the SCP community.

Didn't he convince that one reality warper that he was one time?

>space wings

Name 1 monster in that wiki that can kill Raditz.

Pro tip: You can't.

You may think 682 cannot die, but there is one way to actually get rid of it

Throw it into a black hole

Unless it can develop a warpdrive on its body then we're fucked

Despite the fact that is has been blown up plenty of times, no it has never earth (as far as i know).

The Angel?

>Find out about SCP, at first glance it seems like pretty good creepypasta
>Start reading newer entries
>SCP that is literally just a popular anime reality bender like Madoka/Haruhi
>SCP that is literally just a generic loli succubus
>SCP that is literally just self-insert McBadass
>SCP that is literally just a backdrop for wacky antics of Dr. Fuckface

Why does everything have to eventually become shit?

Which SCP was that?

maybe, cant remember much
got it from an SCP thread way back

any universe that contains any kind of civilisation equal to present day real-life earth

One Saibaman has about the same power level as Raditz.

682 is at least ten Raditzes.

Void or somehow the lack of existence based attacks could do it.

The best SCPs are the ones that are just interesting bits of crazy sci-fi tech that have some monkey paw elements.

Like that one that makes whatever drink you want.

Best scp right here scp-wiki.net/scp-294

Put it in Pandora's box. Drop it in the Marina Trench.

What was it like when you first wrote it?

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-093

scp-wiki.net/scp-001

I hope you have the necessary security clearance, user. Or you're getting memed to death.

Mario can kill him

What I love about that one is how her age is listed as being between _ and __, so you know it's a loli.

Raditz has moon-busting attacks. Can the 682 take moon-busting attacks?

Sauron could make a ring of power and give it to it
It'd end up like the Nazgul, permanently trapped in the wraith world.

I liked that crazy advanced alien craft that was in jupiter, I think someone made a video reading of it as well. I forget the number

The masses user.
It's slowly being corrected.

SCP threads are the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8

reminder that they literally put it in a mini black hole and it still regenerated

Was that the cave where *everything* on the other side was dead?

That one probably spooked me most out of all the ones I've read

Isnt this shit on a fuck-old engine? Would vr even possible then?

Not technically from a video game, but...

You don't have to look too far to find what can kill it

A malfunctioning destroyer?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2399

Karz isnt even that strong by JoJo standards.

like what the fuck is Karz going to do against any of the later stand users?

>he literally gets scraped from existence
>blown into nothing by killer queen
>Eaten by vanilla Ice
>burned away to nothing by any stand with fire powers
>rewritten from history/space time itself via Heaven

Karz is what DragonBall villians are to DBZ villains

i thought it was stated that if karz was to get a stand he would have every stand

>pillar men make vampires to eat
>vampires causes people to develop the shit out of some hamon
>hamon evolves into stand power

Kars fucked up in the biggest way, especially considering that the rest of his race was apparently pretty chill.

this the one your thinking of?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2935

scp-wiki.net/scp-2718

>SCP-093.
I t was a sentient metal thing on legs in south africa that ate up locals and in almost the same sense, it spit them back out reformed. They didn't feel pain, but it wasn't a life worth living. The metal object hid from authority figures and seemed to scan certain passerbys before the foundation retrieved it via helicopter. There was some more.... but whats the point

Edd = me Eddy = everyone else

Oh shit, Hyperion. My nigga

You realize you've gone off the deep end when you are wondering where porn of this is.

You may be confusing Kars with Dio.

The original concept for Dio's stand, which Araki forgot at some point, was to have all of the Joestar stand powers.

Which is why he could fuck with Hermit Purple.

>low-end Blitz3d/BlitzMAX engine
Is what the dev says

my autistic brother almost constantly reads about SCPs and shit
are you guys also autistic?

Is this the really shy one that has socialphobia and disguises it as 'hating all life'?

Is that SCP Containment Breach game ever going to be finished?

those are all fairly old ones actually, and the site dislikes that part of their history just as much as we do

Some of them are genuinely creative, neat stories.

It's practically a requirement.

The coffee machine can make a substance that can kill it however the substance also destroyed a facility.

My autistic friend plays video games, breathes air, and browses Cred Forums, are we ALL autistic?

He's talking about Jorge's non-canon part.

I think he's referring to this one?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1983

The story of the guy who went doomguy isn't shown though, he sacrificed himself and never came back.

>Those termites that live in your bones and turn you into an immobile bone nest
>Tests confirmed the 'host' is fully alive and aware

No, stand power is separate

My autistic friend eats sandwiches, is everyone that eats sandwiches autistic?

thanks for answering my question

scp-wiki.net/scp-1983

>tfw diagnosed by physchiatrist as slightly autistic
>the look of confusion and slight disgust on his face as I broke into laughter coupled with a wide smile afterwards

I'm not that bright mind explaining to me what's going on in this?

You came looking for an answer you had no use for, you only needed to look within.

>that joke story where 682 is actually Bowser

>Subject keyed "the perfect drink." The machine dispensed a cup containing an odorless lavender liquid. After drinking the liquid, subject appeared to go into shock. Subject later committed suicide, leaving a note which read "I'm sorry, but at this point everything's just one big letdown."

Forget video game, SCP would make a great tv series. X files meets Cabin in the Woods.

Can someone remember that SCP that was contained through a portal if I recall correctly? The one that the top honchos deem there was no known containment or neutralization and the ritual was bogus, as it only serves to keep morale up. I think it was a series of authorization access.

The furigana Araki uses for Stand is Yuuhamon (Ghostly Ripple).

They're literally just an extension of ripple energy.

There's no reason for a stand to be able to harm, much less kill, a vampire if it isn't hamon.

scp-wiki.net/scp-140

I think this is my favourite. I've read stories about books that make whatever's written in them true, but this was a really unique spin on it.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2317

It will happen eventually, the containment is a ruse to make people think they are doing/can do something about it.

That explains why I want to fuck both

I wonder if anyones done a fapfic or drawn porn of that yet?

Not sure if it'd get rid of the powers or make things worse.

And I'm not sure if I'd want to find out.

Oh boy look at all this proof to the contrary.

Which is what it boils down to as a catch 22 scenario.
>It "could" work but if it does it makes the chance of anything else working almost zero

So explain to me, oh wise one, how the VAMPIRE has the power of THE GHOSTLY RIPPLE?

There's no point in being autistic if you're also ficking retarded

Thanks a lot. This and the broadcast signal from space are my favorites. They give a sense of dread and hopelessness.

>tfw the link to the experiment log is broke and sends you somewhere else completely

Send it out into space traveling at 67 km per second. Easy.

>Called out for lack of proof
>B-but burden of proof doesn't lie with me, the person making stupid statements!

Negative levels in super mario bros?

Saitama

They already tried that, it grew wings and came back in a blazing glory

Video games, i've held off on the jojo posters because they do have games.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2206.

Hamon is developed by humans.

Stands are brought forth by arrowheads made from the remnants of a meteorite.

In case you need me to spell it out for you, that means that stands are an extraterrestrial power.

Alright, I'll lay it out for you.

A species of weird creatures is discovered in a sewer somewhere. They capture them. They dont have organs or brains, but they eat and seem intelligent, yet not sapient. They can mimic the voices of people they have killed, even using their memories it seems.

One of them is pregnant and gives birth to a little of what appear to be perfectly normal human babies. All but one of them are vivisected for research purposes. The one that was spared was raised by a doctor who eventually couldnt take the guilt anymore, and transferred out of the job, giving amnesiacs to himself to forget.

Eventually the baby grows into a little girl, and one day she gets sick and starts scratching her own skin off, all the while terrified of what's happening to her and crying for her dad. Eventually her head shrivels up and falls off, leaving her transformed into one of the creatures.

The audio log at the end of scp-wiki.net/reproduction-of-scp-939 is of her "father" who has now forgotten her thawing her out of containment to perform tests on her. It's left unclear as to whether the creature is really a transformed little girl, or is simply mimicking the little girl. She has been de-limbed for ease of testing.

I'll meme you to death

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2718
This one is terrifying to me.

Shin megami tensei

scp-wiki.net/scp-1000

18 quintilion planets in nu male's sky

I still don't know what the fuck is that

scp-wiki.net/scp-666-and-a-half-j

"Following this, the gates of Hell open up within the subject's intestines as Satan himself violates the subject's anal canal with a pickaxe. A sudden SK-Class Scorched Earth Scenario completely razes the interior lining of the afflicted's digestive tract as unholy murderflame rages throughout in a demonic vortex with a temperature of roughly HOLY-CRAP-ON-A-CUPCAKE degrees Kelvin. Every happy memory, every recollection of peace, joy, or anything other than sheer teeth-shattering agony is volcanically obliterated in a gastrointestinal supernova of biblical proportions. Subjects may experience blackouts or periods of lost time during this phase, their state of being reduced to a tear-blurred haze of torrential sweat, agonized wails, and desperate gasps for air."

Holy shit that's a lame rendition, reminds me of Blizzard designs

Mind explaining a bit? Just read it but im drawing a blank.

i dont get this one

Some sort of fractal image.

see

Well fuck that's just pitiful.

WTF am I looking at?

The one you haven't finished writing

Which number SCP is it, that they are made of lile pure shadows, and you have you have to give a genuine prayer with each bullet to kill?
They were found in some portal like thing in a barn. That one was very terrifying.
Especially with how it described they rip your heart out.

>there'll never be a Cred Forums show about the SCP Foundation
I don't have a meme pic to properly represent my sadness.

Warehouse 13

Which is why the Lady of Pain would just trap this nigger in his own realm till he starves.

There was one that I found hilarious. It was some dude who worked in the foundation and whenever he drove something it would crash in the most hellish way. Anyone riding with him dying horribly except the guy driving himself. I think they even tried killing SCP-682 by putting it in a bus with him driving it.

non existence is the single worst possible fate that can happen to an intelligence and it awaits us all
this article would be comforting

That was a joke SCP, I think it was called "The Stuntman"

666-J

>wolverine levels of mary sue.
You mean like how the main antagonist can play with him like a toy?

Exactly like how the SCP foundation contains him yes.

>"flying" through space with wings
Ignoring how fucking eternally it would take to get even out of a solar system, wings don´t work in vacuum.

Warehouse 13 shares something with all the other supernatural (containment) shows: incompetence

the drama and action of the show comes from the people in charge being completely unsuited to handling these artifacts, from the entire premise being completely underbudgetted, which is completely understandable as its still a tv show and as a result it can't have a huge cast

the Foundation on the other hand, thanks to its narrative, can be competent. Its an almost incomprehensibly large and powerful organization with a fantastic track record regarding its operations, its led and staffed by the best of the best and its funding is virtually unlimited.
And it works because its necessary.

Could be like sails rather than wings.

You want to see procedure-110 play out on the little girl?

I'd rather be totally unaware until I'm brought back, all the same. Assuming I am brought back in some fashion. I wouldn't want to be trapped in my corpse.

Late night programming

solar sails bruh

The SCP is the realisation that there is no afterlife, your consciousness is simply trapped inside your corpse, fully aware.

Nice try, but I've got immunity cat protecting me sunshine

Lady of Pain is legitimately more OP. You do not kill her, there is no way to kill her, not even a way to temporarily stun or container. You piss her off? You get flayed to death by nothing, and the only difference is if you somehow resurrect is it hurts more each time.

>a fantastic track record regarding its operations

Except for the documents that imply they've fucked up many times and have had to restart the Earth.

you're not being brought back
existence is temporary and all actions meaningless

shit, that is spooky

Actually now I think about it there is someone who could beat anyone.

The biggest mary sue of them all.

I liked the 001 Proposal that shows how to "beat" SCP 682 and other Keter SCPs.

When the fuck did 682 become a Kaiju? Last I checked it was a shitty, trash-covered alligator.

they're got 2000+ objects contained, 5% of which if fucked with in the wrong way could easily end humanity, earth or the universe
that they've only had to restart society that few amount of times and that there still was an earth left to rebuild speaks for their competence

its a difference in narrative: in most shows/movies/books of this genre the narrative is based around failure of standard procedures, scp is build around the success of the procedures and the implications that come from it
its a subtle but for me significant difference

>had to restart the Earth.

wut

>moved right as I blinked
FUCK

A mary Sue killing Lady of Pain is the staple of a shit campaign premise, and that's exactly what 682 is.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2000
one of the better articles on the site

I don't think the Foundation is very competent.

It's amazing they can keep shit self contained considering how retarded everyone who works there is. The Foundation's ability to somehow not fuck everything up while also completely fucking everything up rivals SCP-682's bullshit adaptability.

Granted, this is the result of there being so many different writers involved. And all of them are trying to create world-ending threats or trying to create mundane seeming SCP's that are actually dangerous.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1590

What's your game like, anons?

nah, 682 would, in a D&D universe, just be a smaller, less dangerous Tarrasque
the "interesting" story comes not from what it can do but from it being in our universe and somehow semi-successfully being contained

I read about two books into Hyperion then dropped it after it went that direction . You know the direction.

Decent read though.

Shit son that was pretty damn awesome fucking scary though.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
>Literally the most dangerous scp ever.
>Conteinment procedures are literaly: "The entrance of SCP-2935 has been sealed with concrete, and access to SCP-2935 is forbidden."

I live small shit like this.

Bloodborne can kill him. He's a prety cool guy.

it was like that during an early phase, but its changed now
check it, there's, outside of joke articles, very little frivolousness

>ok, cuh-razy idea here
>let's carbonite-freeze criminals in bronze to keep them as pieces for the warehouse
>we're not killing them so it's fine
that show was weird

That sounds like a Doomsday ripoff.

>Subject offered freedom, is told that the price is the death of his best friend. D-██ laughed and agreed, then vanished

Damn.

Ok that was funny as shit.

>implying the entire goddamn SCP "canon" these days is anything but fanfic writers climbing all over each other in their attempt to create the bestest, spookiest, most epic and powerful subject

>The furigana Araki uses for Stand is Yuuhamon
Araki writes "SUTANDO" (スタンド) and several stands literally go against the idea of how Hamon works.

No, actually, and it hasn't been that way in years. They're super uptight about that shit now.

could be a fun crossover idea if some foundation agents discovered the warehouse and had themselves a small heart attack at the sheer number of poorly contained objects stashed together in a single understaffed area

Has squirrel girl fought superman in any comic? I would love the clash of the biggest mary sues of comic, at least squirrel girl is a joke mary sue, while DC treats superman like it was serious making him more of a joke

What is SCP? Is this a tabletop roleplaying game that now has a video game?

the spider who could talk, spoke like an aussie and liked humans because it saw us as equals.
Then it died because it's a house spider

The fundation reminds me of the MIB agency

> There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

The fundation almost fucks up everytime, but the key word is "almost"

Link to Cthulhu statue?

Well not officially since she's marvel and he's DC.

It's a dumb creepypasta wiki thing about a foundation that deals with weird shit
It does have a couple video games

Leon's an SCP?

scp-wiki.net/scp-2399

youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8

They did kill SCP-682 eventually kinda

scp-wiki.net/scp-2935

How do you nerds find good articles? I've never really been into this shit, but the few times I read from the top rated pages have been interesting.

It's a set of drivers to use Dualshock 3 and 4 on pc.

"Addendum: Despite objections by the Ethics Committee, a meal of SCP-666½-J was fed to SCP-682. At the apex of SCP-666½-J's wrath, SCP-682 threw its hands in the air, screamed "Yog Sothoth take me now!" and willingly left this mortal coil. Neutralization deemed successful."

I'm fucking dying here

it couldn't talk, it could telepathically communicate with other intelligent beings with thoughts being "translated" to the closest equivalent for their species

SCP-2317 would mop the floor with it

Started out as 1 image that developed into a who organisation that contains bizzare threats/anomalies/occurances that happen on earth.

Everyone has seen the image.

Really? Because I used to participate, back before there was any such thing as "thaumiel" classification, and last I checked most of those supa-dupa "this is actually GOD" submissions were still up and about. I give you that I don't remember exactly when I last checked, though.

it has 10 video games.

Containment breach is just 1.

It's changed for the better. But at this point, the damage is done. The damage being that the Foundation is incompetent as fuck, but somehow able to keep it together.

They've generally been handwaved as either "682 adapted to and killed it" or "it's in a coma, forget it ever existed"

And some were flat-out deleted.

>You're running your hands along it's hard, carapaced chest.
>It adapts, slowly developing pert, fleshy breasts.
>Your erection grows slightly.
>It adapts, and suddenly sprouts a tight, wet hole.
>You begin to enter it, it's SCP-gina slowly forming to perfectly fit you.
>You feel immense pleasure as you pump inside it, and it massages you from within as you inch closer to orgasm.
>You start to cum, and it's body adapts and absorbs your semen.
>It's long appendages slowly morph into soft arms, enveloping you and pulling you close.

Would fuck.

many of them are still up but they're fairly old with just enough inertia to keep them from being deleted

thaumiel is fairly old but was only used for 001 articles. It became "standard" (but rare) with the 2000 contest where several well received articles, including the current holder of the 2000 spot, used it in a logical manner.

Today's definition isn't super-keter but rather "this shit NEEDS to exist for everything else to keep existing"

has a link to 2000, it should give you a decent idea of what the thaumiel class is

Huh. Perhaps I should give it another chance, then. I never liked 682, "indestructible monster" isn't very interesting to begin with and its memetic Mary Sue-ness only made things worse, but one or two special snowflake entries I can deal with.

given that there's no such thing as true canon and the number of articles that have the foundation be hyper-competent far outnumber the incompetent ones I'd say its safe to assume their competence as a whole

Thaumiel is only a designation given to SCPs in use by the foundation or some shit like that. Some of the series 3 SCPs that use it are actually pretty well written.

its exactly the reason why 682 and 076 are kept around: they're a hard limit on whats acceptable
anything that approaches or surpasses them gets deleted almost instantly

682 has basically taken Mary Sue duty. It's there to make sure there aren't any new super-OP, annoying as fuck self-inserts.

Still laugh when I think of that story where some dude on a Space Station looks at it, and the shit rockets from surface-to-atmos in seconds, and literally plows through the fucking hull.

Wings don't work in space my dude.

>076

Is that Abel and his stone box? I never really liked that one, either, but at least it had some more mystery attached to it than 682.

You know what, fine, you've convinced me. I'll open my heart to the foundation again.

yeh by itself its not as bad as 682, but there's a LOT of bullshit around it that was thankfully removed

at one point they had themselves an x-men squad with him in it
it was as horrible as you'd imagine

Post your SCP reading music

youtube.com/watch?v=-5W-W9XOxQk
youtube.com/watch?v=npH7-4cKLh4
youtube.com/watch?v=aDy0J9zj2mE

Is there an immunity cat SCP?

Sounds like candlejack, doe

>they had themselves an x-men squad with him in it
That still makes me laugh.

>Hey, we need a team of living SCPs to handle this problem
>Get the one that literally only ever wakes up to go into a sperg rage and kill a guy

This actually sounds funny as fuck. Any archive of it?

That's why I prefer the bathysphere one
I can imagine 096 screaming the entire way doing a 10000kmph butterfly strokes creating tidal waves in his wake

Gmod guy can do anything he pleases with ANY video game character. Or pretty much any character. Nothing can stop him. The man will remove you and everything you love.

>at one point they had themselves an x-men squad with him in it

I'm fucking glad I wasn't around to see that, and I feel perfectly satisfied with not going archive diving for it.

Don't they have abel in complete lockdown now?

Like isn't he in a huge elevator shaft filled with water and drowns before he could even reach close to the surface?

I don't get what happened, was it a nuclear holocaust or something?

it was not funny at all
he joined the team because one self-insert agent put up such a good fight before he killed him it pacified him

When someone went through it they killed everything on the other side.

It would be like someone coming through it to our world and we'd all die.

Abel is now a guy in permanent murderrage
Unless they changed that too

Tophet is kinda fucked up.

>predicts devastating disasters
>mother has to sacrifice their baby to it
>and they HAVE to mean it, no one else can sacrifice it

You're not helping your case

>Could be like sails rather than wings.
Oh yeah, that would work, just wait for some wind.

Epidermis is a skin layer, hence "dermis".

retard

If it pleases you, i also remember the logs of a super ultra "non marry sue" human who i think was in this team.

If i remember clearly, it was a soldier modified with a dozen of body modifying scps, including a automatic magic operating table, tele-kill metal, super health pill and the soul catcher machine from the first live action scoobie doo movie, which was /is a scp.

Don´t work without kilometers of surface, sis.
The bombardment of background radiation from every single direction is enough to keep it in place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail
Just let it go already

ridley had wings and he flew threw space.

sauce on pic?

It is implied that there is "something" in the dead universes. Like the very essensse of death or something.

When you go back from a dead universe to yours own, it follows you an kills everything but you.

So it baits you int looking into the death universe, and when you leave, it goes with you. This new universe will be the baid for another one, and so on.

I know which one you mean. I don't remember the name. The only things left are a few stories and an SCP article. After an incident he was reduced to a few pieces of tissue that they keep around for testing.

>096 Gurgle-screaming as he flails wildly through the waters at breakneck speed.

Jesus I'm crying.

>giant sun snake

>grows wings
>not converting part of his body into gas and propelling himself around
>not just going dormant and floating for millions of years till he lands on something

Glad you're not in chagre

NoOooooOOOOoOooo

It's honestly kind of funny to hear about it in retrospect

>drawing
confimed harmless in the scp universe. only pictures and video can harm you.

So that's what it takes to kill 682?

TOTAL ANNIHILATION

i wanna see the fucker surviving that

Who needs a whole world? Maxwell could take this thing by himself.

SCP-657
>SCP-657 displays the ability to predict the time of an individual's death with extreme accuracy. In order to make a prediction, SCP-657 requires physical contact with the individual.

When he touched 682 he was blasted across the room, mumbled about dividing by zero and started screaming YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING SCREWED

There's weather in space, user.

Why don't they give it the toaster?

GLAD YOU'RE NOT IN CHAR-GRE

scp-wiki.net/scp-426

Well it'd probably just destroy it.

>Everything is dead
>Agents are weirded out
>682 is dead
>Agents want to get the fuck away

>"this is actually GOD"
But that's already 034

scp-wiki.net/olympia-project

This?

>implying he wont just evolve into a toaster

>find your own corpse
>that sucks
>find 682's corpse
>we need to leave

>teleports behind scp-682
>fires D-gun
>682 is literally vapourized

Even though all the mary sue crap was banned and prunned, i still unironically love that tale about a doctor riding 682 in the moddle of an apocaliptic breach he started himself.

Well shit that's terrifying.

>682's back caves in on both sides 2.5m x 0.6m x 0.5m each
>It has a fancy to encapsulate D class personnel within these slots
>It then proceeds to cook them using it's body heat which it raises to [expunged]C
>When done they violently eject upwards
>Shortly after catching one in his mouth he realises he late for school and breaches containment in order to catch the school bus with the Toast-Class personnel still hanging from his mouth
>As worrying as this situation is it's kawaii as fuck.

>A portrait of Dr. Gerald.jpg

more likely it will imagine it self as a monster of a toaster to a semi-humorous effect and then develop immunity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats it.

I don't know what it is, but your telling me that it would somehow survive a direct hit from a nuclear warhead or dropping into a sun, which would essentially convert any biological matter into it's base atoms? Bullshit, may as well not be a question.

Ask the vending machine for a cup of poison that will kill it.

What the hell does SCP stand for?

the sun thing was from a joke so its non canon
the nuke thing has never been tried, they're not sure if it could survive but they all agree that if it could the resulting adaptations would make it impossible to recontain so they're not trying

Secure

Contain

Protect

A lot of people forget about this and try to make seemingly uncontainable things

Special Containment Procedures, Secure Contain, Protect, one of those I don't know maybe both.

user... I can't even

>It says Error

>mfw a simple starfleet phaser could kill it

Ii like a cup of joe

>yfw reading the log for SCP-1295

It will. You could destroy the universe it would still find a way to survive.

Anyone got that one list of stuff one of the doctors isn't allowed to do anymore?

Didn't 682 survive vaporization and other impossible things?

scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

Cell would get fucked too, nobody messes with the Lady.

Good job dingus. Now it's immune to speed. You've duumed us all.

How does an artist depict something that kills anyone who sees it?

It's my opinion that given enough time Cell could beat anyone.

the Bydo from R-type could probably contain it

read the thread
they showed the picture to a guy on the other side of the world 2km below the surface of the sea
this gave him enough time to make an artist depiction before being murdered

That's only fun until you realize how retarded it is.
It's only the perfect drink. Not the perfect EVERYTHING.

How does rape prevent birth?

Yep. I dont remember the number, but they put him in a chamber that changes the universal constants in such way atoms stop exisiting due no strong/weak forces, and it survived

ITT anons don't understand that 682 is suppose to be the end all be all of containment. The whole point of the story is that it can never die and it will always find a way back. There are plenty of powers/beings that can contain him, but can never finish him off.

This.

If you're just trying to hurt him a lot, you're not going to get very far.

Especially since he's got Saiyan DNA, which means he gets stronger every time you ALMOST kill him, not to mention a Namekian's retarded healing factor.

Read the article

They put the artist in a bathysphere miles away from it, told him to open a container with automated prints of a complete room scan 096 was in, he went through them until he had a picture of it's face, they told him to draw it, burned the photos and ejected the drawing.
Left him to die

eh kills beasts
and doesnt afraid of anything

Aside from that one SCP that left an entire alternate reality's earth a lifeless husk, to a point where even AI was affected.

There are several Keter+ class SCPS that could contain or destroy 682. The staff just won't let it happen, partially because of the risk (they REALLY don't want to activate the Bunker again) and partially because it's too valuable to risk the fight.
Also, as another user posted, some sapient SCPs refuse to touch 682 because they get nothing out of the deal.

But how did they even know it was a picture of the scp's face before that? How did he know what to expect?

Apparently the trauma fucks with the process, so they mind wipe her each time so its always fresh trauma.

Thats a mandelbrot fractal iirc. Google it if youre interested, theres some cool mathematics behind it.

several others who'd seen the picture were asked to describe it before being murdered
foundation had D-class for a reason

I doubt you could comprehend something tasting so perfect it sends your body and mind into fits of pure ecstasy that nothing could ever compare to.

Link/Number? I haven't read that one.

But 682 is literally all about failing to kill it. The very idea of being able to destroy him defeats the purpose of his existence. Generally his ability to survive expands as the meta-story of SCP demands it.

scp-wiki.net/fear-alone

I like this interpretation better.

Also have a look at the source code for scp-231 and search for font-size:0%

2935. They found a corpse of their universe's 682 in it. It was the reason the agents went "Something's wrong, we need to get the fuck out now."

Also, according to at least one theory, the concept of that containment procedure is intentionally worded to be as awful as possible while the real procedure is nothing like what's described. Apparently the implication of what's happening is sufficient.

Containment of the cell it's in uses Sonar to see where it is and if it's still there, wouldn't be hard aiming a camera at it and then keeping anyone but the artist seeing the prints

Nope.

>created about 10 days ago
>already in the top 10 SCPs of all time

Jesus.

Great, now he's super immune to death. It's game over.

>682 is a living litmus test for "OH GOD WTF BBQHAX" class SCPs
This is perfect, and fits so well with the SCP-0000 proposal that the original Foundation members generated most of the early SCPS

>A doctor attempted to create special goggles that armed personnel can use to safely 'look' towards the SCP, by smudging its face
>Face was visible for a single frame before the process took hold, so the armed personnel were still killed

the real horror of that is the doctor knew it would fail and intentionally set up the entire operation to fail for the single purpose of finally convincing the O5 council they should stop trying to contain the damn thing and start killing it

it worked
decommission attempt is going to be done by HIM seriously fuck that guy

Except that's not what he asked for. He asked for the perfect drink. You have no idea what it was like.

Why don't they just Kars it and send it into the vast, infinite reaches of space? It won't kill him but I'm sure humanity would've either died off or moved on before he ever found a trace of them again.

>font-size:0%

Holy fucking shit she's related to 2317.

that was actually some edgy faggot trying to self-insert into said researcher

the moderators figured this was the best way to tell him to go fuck himself

>The doctor knew it would fail and intentionally set up the entire operation to fail

I thought it was just some fisherman in Milwaukee looking through holiday photos he'd only just gotten developed, of which the SCP was a few pixels of in the picture, causing said SCP to barrel his way through public areas, causing a whole lotta harm

Is 343 actually God or just an incredibly powerful SCP masquerading as God?

Died in a drunk driving accident. No,really.

>Item: Proposal to transport SCP-682 to an orbital asset, then activate SCP-1012.

>Notes: Once more, with feeling. There are three possible outcomes of this test. Case 1, it works. Case 2, you've just given 682 its own spacecraft. Case 3, the spacecraft isn't as insulated from Earth as we hope, and 1012 takes us out too. Denied.

And in one joke article he was shot at the sun, survived, grew wings (solar sails), and came back to Earth on fire with the stick up his ass having not moved a nanometer.

>be SCP MTF personnel in the year 40,999
>encounter giant unkillable space lizard monster that keeps evolving
>it keeps devouring all of the worlds humanity has colonized
>humanity has long since forgotten what this fucker is
>name after the first planet it ate
>and then 682 was the tyranids

he developed the supposed immunity goggles with the purpose of ensuring the next time there'd be a containment breach it'd be a catastrophic failure, he didn't organize the breach itself

if a breach never occurred he would be proven wrong, the entity would be contained and there would be no need to convince anyone it needed a decommission
however if something did eventually occur the resulting failure would virtually guarantee a decommission

he had nothing to do with the way it breached containment, he just assumed the thing was so dangerous an breach would eventually happen, and he was proven right

actually, the canon story is that 2317 had some of the lower-level descriptions use familiar terms to anyone who knows about 231, to convince them "it's tough, just like montauk, but we got this contained"

I like ones like this

scp-wiki.net/scp-2403

no edgy or dumb shit, just a mysterious thing with crazy shit.

I still don't get it.

Dis was good bread. Good night everyone.

that's its most recent revision, it was made in july 2015

Ah, fair enough then.