The game is 3.6GB, do you think they'll be able to fit Japanese audio in the remaining 0.4GB?

The game is 3.6GB, do you think they'll be able to fit Japanese audio in the remaining 0.4GB?

Is there jap audio in 7?

They didn't even include the japanese soundtrack.

you can just fix whatever they fucked up by getting a CIA with orchestral OST and subs

No voice acting in 7.

They have a localized soundtrack???

>Weebs whining about "muh dual audio" again

Japan got a full orchestra. Western gets fucking MIDI. Which is odd given it's usually the reverse.

>muh cheeseburgers muh guns muh football muh freedom

whats the point of this?

They need to do something to make the localized version inferior.

1. There are 8GB 3DS carts
2. It won't, but you guys are just looking for a reason to pirate, so you already knew this

No one really knows why, but possible reasons include:
>Sugiyama being an asshole (see Dragon Quest Heroes streaming restrictions)
>SE not wanting to pay royalties
>fucking up licensing agreements because SE thought they would never localize the game
>changing everything to fix one track that didn't loop well
>localizers changing shit to get paid more

The composer, Sugiyama, owns the copyright to the recorded soundtracks and doesn't allow them to published outside Japan anymore without huge restrictions. He even made SE spend resources on blocking streaming for DQH because he didn't like how the music might be stolen, or something. The soundfont music on the DQ7 release is likely some kind of loophole to avoid having to police streams and such of DQ7.

Why is he that anal about his music?

VIII looks like garbage. The PS2 version will still be the best.

Fucking xenophobic nip.

Meanwhile on CFW 3DS you can just put the music back in and continue kek.

The PS2 has better graphics and Jessica's bikini uncensored, but the 3DS version has tons of extra content.

>the 3DS version has tons of extra content
Like marrying Jessica

Who cares?
This is one of the best JRPG Eng Dubs of all time.

We already got the better DQ game, they can do whatever they want with VIII.

I dunno, but it's worth highlighting that other composers, most famously Nobuo Uematsu, own no rights to their music, so fair play to the 83 year old bastard for protecting his work.

Kinda. He's an atrocity denier and fronted publicity for a group that were campaigning to refuse apologies to the USA for atrocities committed by the Japanese in the second world war.

>Being a piratefag
>Implying we care
>Implying we want to hear it

From what I've seen of the Japanese version at its proper resolution, it looks pretty damn serviceable for a handheld port of a relatively big game. Plus it has the added bonus of saying a big "FUCK YOU" to random encounters.

i wonder if there will be a spanish audio version. seeing as its the third most common language and all that

>tons of extra content
I don't think so sonny.