I play M-Mewtwo EX in face-up attack position and end my turn

I play M-Mewtwo EX in face-up attack position and end my turn.

>Mewtwo
>face-up attack position

Absolutely triggered tbqh

just counter it :^)

So does the resistance ignore only apply when there is a stadium or does it always apply? I cannot stand poorly worded card games.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the former

it's actually not that hard to understand

Who designed this card

5ban

easily the worst Pokemon TCG illustrators

It's all one sentence, it could easily be construed as a single ability. I've done playtesting for card games before and would never let something that ambiguous get printed.

yeah he is pretty shit

By retards maybe

>If the sun is out, it will be warm outside, and you'll get sun burnt.

Same sentence structure.

Now if the resistance ignore thing was always applied, it'd be worded:

>This attack's damage isn't affected by Resistance. If there is any stadium car din play, this attack does 50 more damage.

gear town
gear catapult target town
SS gear hunting hound and gear wyvern
wyvern search gear box
gear box search gear gadget
hound fuse all 4 into chaos giant
chaos giant attacks all your benched pokemon

>If the sun is out, it will be warm out, and it's Friday.
>Thus it is only Friday when the Sun is out

It can be two separate thoughts or it could be one. Your example last wording is unambiguous, the card is not.

Hope you weren't going anywhere.

wtf is this shit?
back in my day pokemon cards looked nice

Man, power creep hit the TCG hard after WotC lost it's license.

Has there ever been a more perfect name for a card? Jesus fuck...
>my face reading this

Its a foil, so it looks like shit when scanned

I activate pot of greed. Not really sure what it does.

I love Pomemon TCG. the weaknesses are all fucked up. its great.

>electric weak against fighting
>rock only weak against water
>water only weak against thunder

It's from a joke set

Well they can't make an energy for each type so...

That's 5ban's art. Universally despised by Pokemon TCG fans.

There's some nice art out there for modern cards.

I actually like that and it's playable.

This is absolutely atrocious. I want my cards clean and easy to read across the table. This is a fucking mess.

I play Bill. Not exactly sure what it does. Hearing rumors it let's you draw but I dunno man.

They should just remove weaknesses and resistances entirely. They serve no purpose above the super casual level of play.

that is not completely terrible but still the drawing should be only on top

>that
>hard to read

YGO says hi.

Or at least a couple of text boxes around the important information to make it more readable.

at least in ygo the drawing doesn't take up the whole card

That's a lewd gyrados

Honestly the MLP card game figured out full art cards pretty well.

There is no excuse for any card ever to have that many fucking words.

>Implying that's a good thing

The term is "full art" you fucking scrub

YGO can't do full art anyways because half the card has to be used for text.

That is a decent compromise. Still a ton more art than most card games but the important info is still very clear.

Force of will does it really well too.

fuck that garbage

No, it doesn't. That card is an unreadable mess. Also why do bad cards games compensate for being basic by adding a shitload of abilities on every single card?

This a ruler it's always available to the player like a commander in magic.

Not him, but that card is a "awakened" ruler, which is basically your main card of a deck you build around. So you're going to have a fuckton of text on that side of the card.

I think this is a better example.
Too bad FoW fucked up anyway since the last expansion replaced FAs with Super Foils you can't even tell apart from the normal foils once you put the in the sleeve.

The art isn't very good but yes, this is a good design. Art is front and center yet info stands out pretty clear.

There's a difference between a card's text being long and it being covered by the art

>4 energy for a 150 damage move with a clause
Is that even worth it? Seems like really slow garbage.

Half of that card has to be used for text to but that didn't stop them from being retardedd

I play yogg saron, hope's end, and win due randoming a random random.

Your turn :^)

I proxy in my over sized Chaos Orb and flip over your side. You lose your whole board.

>play yogg saron
>get shot in the face by 2 fireballs and 1 set of magic missiles

Thanks RNGeesus

But does your card game have the dankest 2016 memes?

Also this one is actually a video game.

Due to the way cards are worded there is like a 75% chance that you will come out ahead using a Yogg, he's even used at the pro level because he is the absolute best panic button card ever.

>2016
2011 called and they want their memes back

Not really. It's not as if it's too bad, but currently a large number of pokemon being played have just over 200 HP, so the attack isn't better than plenty of attacks that also get 2 hit knockouts for less setup.

no the joke is that memes make it into card games
milhouse card when?

I love this game.

post meme decks

Just because you don't like weeb artstyle it doesn't mean it's bad.

It's very basic and over saturated and over effected in order to make up for the basic style. I could find 10000 people on DA in a heartbeat who could do just as good or better.

Not so fast ,i play my magic card, now you have to handshake user

MTG gets it perfect. All Eldrazi cards are full art, but it's a subtle enough effect that it still fits in visually with the rest of the cards.

yogg is fine and fair, if you want rng effects put them in your deck. it's all the esports faggots that complain,

Get rekt.

Forgot my pic.

>it's all the esports faggots that complain,

Then why do a bunch of top players use him, one even won his placement game into the championships with him?

Emra-mind

Oh hell no. I would rather concede right now than touch your filthy hand. Can I get a judge here? Do I have to physically shake his hand?

It's actually the worse of the two mega mewtwos

I haven't updated it in a while

What's funny is people actually get upset about things like that. In the MLP card game there is a card where both players can do a dance and if they do they earn an action point. I actually saw one guy get pissed and argue with a judge that he shouldn't have to dance to get the point.

It's a given for any trading card game.

Pokemon-EX are like two Pokemon merged into one, basically.

Well, post an example please because now I'm curious since I still don't get you.

In official games they allow you to use a verbal agreement

Sorry user, now you must acept the handshake

>And also Duke was there for some reason

The one you are supposed to use is the Pharaoh card, that one makes the player accept the handshake

Holy shit there's no cap at all.

>MLP not only has a cardgame, but they have tournaments and qualified judges too

And a national championship at Gencon, which I competed in. It's a surprisingly well balanced game thanks to a bunch of the old Decipher people working on it.

>8 hours at the LGS
>Swamp ass from hell
>Wipe ass with hand
>Play Yu-Jo and show Unity

>Having caps on damage

>mfw the sweaty fat ass reaches across the table to try to touch my cards

No Brian, you smell like shit and your always have salt and shit on your hands. I will show you the card if you want to read it.

Why does it have ribbons and shit?

You seriously didn't know, it's been going along for quite along time.
>Inb4 Barneyfag gets pissed and tries to nuke the thread.

Its part of the radiant collection in generations packs.

I'd just concede. Consider it an instant win combo (of which there are much better ones than forcing a concession through a handshake) and try to stop it happening next game.

>Hey user can i see your cards?

Does anybody Vanguard?

This might be the most overdesigned ugliest card I have ever seen in my entire life. It makes me want to vomit.

Fuck this card.

I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD AND END THIS THREAD IN A DRAW!

ok

Sure, catch!

>my pokemon TCG experience

Nah 36 croco-shark 4 pumpkin witch and seer. I can't believe they banned almost every thing that made croco-shark good

The card's not that bad. I just also really hate that fucking Vanguard card in particular.

The red cards look cluttered because they are boss cards and Bushiroad STILL puts down the full method for playing them.

Fucking Chronodragon GG.

It's definitely the latter. Like you said, it would be two sentences if the resistance thing applied without a stadium card.

Thats everyone's cardgame experience.

MTG is going through step 4 again, since MTG keeps reviving due to a high amount of returning players every few years.

is superior to
the latter only works if your opponent has a strong board or alot of cards in hand whereas Aeons of Torn obliterates EVERYTHING

I just hate their over use of "cool" sounding terms to make it sound deep.

>Chrono STRIDE your EX Beast DRAGON to IMPULSE your MECHA units by 1000 RAVE units each QUADRA