Male armor actually looks protective

>male armor actually looks protective
>female armor is just whore clothing with some metal plates here and there

Am I the only one who's getting a little tired of this?

you, trannies, kikes and other subhuman entities.

so if you are a normal person then yes it's only you. if not you're not even a person so you don't even count.

Seriously, how many games do this?

If you're a fag or a girl, you'll be annoyed by it. Luckily most people who play video games are boys so we like to see the women look like sluts. Who gives a fuck about practicality, it is a game after all.

They're using the fact that enemy soldier hasn't had sex in a long time against him.

it's annoying because sexy armor can be done without looking retarded

Dragon's Dogma did it.
Some chain-mail for males turned into a bra for females.

Show me some good looking armor ladies.

Men are masculine this way, while women are feminine this way.

But yes, I fully agree with you.

Damn, I never thought of this until you mentioned it just now

who cares? let the devs do what they want

There were only three or four of those. You could slut up males and females, girls a bit better of course, but all other armor would look exactly the same.

This board is so inconsistent.
>mention how unrealistic armor is and how it won't protect anything
>fine
>call the armor "slutty"
>you're a SJW shill sent her to brainwash us with your liberal propaganda

It doesn't matter if it's "only" X amount. You asked for a game that does this and you got an example.

Monster Hunter is the best at this.

The armor's lewd levels varies from armor variant, not player sex.

Armor from X monster has full coverage for male and female and armor, and armor from Y monster is super slutty for both sexes.

Ivy or Hilde?

Oblivion do this
>Cool metal armor for men
>Weird top armor for women

I ask this because it doesn't happen as often as OP makes it sound. Not saying it never happens.

i like both the same, but what makes my dick diamonds is realistic armor with just little bits of sexy in it, like showing just a little bit of the leg, or having heels.

Ivy. Hilde is pretty good too though.

women will still complain about there not being any "feminine armor"

Hilde is for supreme taste, not only because of her armor.

(you)

Just remember you wrote this every time a dev caps the frame rate or writes a gay character,etc.

Fuck that trash. Show me some slutty looking armor dudes.

Sex sells user, and games pander to a predominantly male playerbase.

stop slut shaming female warriors you sexist piece of shit.

They're both retarded.

The left is over designed and wouldn't even function properly.

The right is just slutty, but at least she could move more than a foot.

Be grateful there are female warriors at all; how many Female knights can you think of? How many fought on the battlefield?

Yes. It's fine.

It mainly upsets me because I want my beefcake to dress like a manslut, but all gender-specific armor just looks like tryhard pally bullshit.

Both genders should get slutty armor. I could care less about bitches getting tryhard pally gear.

Both are garbage. Kilik is sexier.

I like armor.

I like women in armor even more.

>tfw no game where you play and orc who rapes battle nuns
>tfw no mini game where you have to destroy their armor piece by piece before you can give them the D

Name literally one game that does this that is not a Korean MMO

If you don't like the art style don't play the game mate, you might not like slutty women in half dressed armor but others like myself enjoy it.

Western MMOs

You sure told him off.

Don't play knights then?

Go in stealthy with a dagger, some poison and a bag of gold.
Or just be a mage. Armor doesn't mean shit when you slap people with cosmic level bullshit.

This.

You are the only one bothered by it you homosexual retard.

yes, now fuck off cunt.

We don't need this.

>If you don't like the art style don't play the game mate
>implying you don't spend your time here constantly bitching about things you don't personally like in video games
If you don't like games with feminist agendas, don't play them.

Yeah because being hands off with art style totally equates to being okay with 30fps caps. Can you even try to contain your autism?

Its fucking bullshit.

More often then not they HAVE THE SAME STATS. But women only have to carry around half the weight. Its demonstrably unfair.

It says Tweek but all I can see is David Bowie.

The two are now inseperable in my mind and I may being shipping Bowie with Craig.
Well done user.

>hurr hurr shut up gay retard if you don't like it then get out fucking sjw
I would just like the option to have my female character not look like a street walker.

Armor in games is just numbers. Armor in games isn't suppose to be like real armor which gamers can't really grasp. It's about appearance rather than function.

I do not find metal bikini armors and the like to be particularly appealing.

>It's about appearance
What if I don't want to look like a slut?

It goes by the idea of fantasy user.
For whatever reason all women in fantasy that fight have to wear less, all men who fight have to be muscled out gods.

No middle ground allowed.

That said there is always the option of playing a different game or looking for mods for said game.

Play a game that fits your preferred aesthetic then.

I like cute girls and badass men.

shut up gay retard if you don't like it then get out fucking sjw

>being a faceless knight
>not a charming rogue or an asshole grumpy wizard
that's the problem from the get go

I don't really care about slut armor one way or the other but

>Armors covers everthing EXCEPT the center body

Triggers me.

Don't be a woman, slut.

MMORPGs like Riders of Icarus, looks so retarded.

>
ZIEEG HAIL

Basically
>slut or wife material?
I don't have Ivy but she'd be good for the occasional fuck
Unless I missed her amazing personality wich wouldn't be impossible since I'm no SC fan

but you want to look like a slut
you fucking dirty slut

play a different game? I dont see why we have to change the way people decide to make or stylize their own projects just to fit a smaller portion of people

If you're not a martial class you might as well kill yourself.

Not gay but I agree
If you have to put slut armors in, make it for both guys and gals.

I don't care at all, and it's actually kind of nice sometimes.

>change the way people decide to make or stylize their own projects
I'm not saying I want people to change their creative vision, I just said I'm tired of slut armor. Especially when the male variant looks practical by comparison.

Female privilege really steams my beans

Ivy is shit not because she's a sex demon, but because she is an ugly fake titted sex demon with a terrible fashion sense.

Not really slutwear, but I do like armor that protects just a few vital areas, and leave the rest mostly unprotected and some even uncovered.

Yea I realized you didnt, I was just making a broader point, and I get it can get boring or annyoing to keep seeing this shit

Name one game that has armor weight, but also has slut armor along side full plate armored men.

>You could slut up males and females
This is how it should be.
I haven't played any other game besides DD that flared up fashion autism in me this hard. Tons of different clothes and armors to mix-match, almost no shitty spicific "sets" that match with nothing else but other parts of the set which is worse than cancer (except fucking endgame stuff which was pure, distilled cancer-ridden AIDS), full control on whether you're looking like a secretive and dangerous assassin covered from toe to tip, fur wearing barbarian, modest hunter or an utter seducer
Fuck you trashcom for no sequel

Not as many as people claim, which is why people question everything little detail about females in armor. but a guy could have an armor made of belts and the most you get is FF jokes.

This. Not every game is going to appeal to you, just move on to one that does.
If you can't find one then make one yourself.
If you can't make one yourself then realize you're such a niche audience that you're irrelevant.

>Am I the only one who's getting a little tired of this?
No. Video games have needed sexy armor for guys for a long time now.

post the most insane armor you have in your folder right now

Who is this ugly old man?

>What if I don't want to look like a slut?
But we want you to look like a slut. So stfu and get naked, whore.

Probably 95% of MMO's but other than that i couldn't say

Practical female armor is better than bikini armor because it's hotter when monsters rip it off.

Yes you're the only one. You happy about hearing that? Now you're the special little snowflake you always wanted to be :^)

Would look a lot better without the tit plate

What kind of insane?

That's because no smith worth his salt and have any iota of self respect would ever make armor for a woman, it's a waste of good resources.

There are few man enough to handle that user.

I like anything with skirts

Yes, because this was so much better.

Fuck you, women are actually very good at combat, so they don't need oppressive armor designed by the patriarchy.

If he got hard in that would it be considered skull fucking?

skirts are pretty cute

Yes. I love slut armor. Post more.

Why is there no armor for traps yet, you know slut armor but on a trap.

OP is a faggot

armor thread?

Runescape

armored skirt/armor to look like it has a skirt are the best

The armor weighs the same regardless of gender though.

this. just make slutty male armor and it'll be fine.

Like 2 or 3

It's feminists grasping at straws because they wanna feel oppressed so badly

they didn give us the female armor in ff14
GODDAMED SQUARE GODFUCKINGDAMED

Because game designers still haven't realized that the male body is objectively more attractive than any disgusting fat hag could ever be.

Thats where you're wrong, fucking Greek.

No you aren't but the option to sexify vs practical vs ultra fantasy male and female armor would be the best possible outcome. Bikini plate isn't bad. It's only bad when it's the only option.

>high heels
That enrages me
more specifically, my dick

Have some lewd armour

Men actually fought back in the days when armor was a real thing. Therefor, they have real male armor to base in game armor on.
Women did not wear armor, nor do any fighting whatsoever, with a few exceptions who were so mannish they could just wear male armor.
This is Cred Forums, NOT Tumblr. Fuck. OFF.

yes

>steel tits
>those retarded modders who slap bodyslide and hdt on everything
>end up posting characters with big fat saggy steel tits
>sometimes bouncing steel tits
/tesg/ has shown me so much retarded shit

>This aesthetic is stupid, I don't like it
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REEEEEEEEEE TUMBLRRRRRRRR
Literally triggered

When will people realize that FEMALE armor is the fact that people give a shit about women and dont want to hurt them.

>I fucking hate your armor but the thigh gap game - ridiculous

>It's feminists grasping at straws because they wanna feel oppressed so badly
>pretend that people are actually paid to come here and brainwash you into a liberal agenda
>think that you're legitimately oppressed
Glass houses.

I like "armor which isn't practical at all but is not slutty either"

>heterocucks thinking they have taste

This right here. Equality should be giving everyone more options, not taking them away.

So you're saying artists shouldn't try to make practical looking female armor because they have no real world examples to take inspiration from?

I love armored combat heels. Realism and practicality be damned, it just looks cool to me.

>This aesthetic has been a staple of vidya since before op or even you were likely born
>OP brings up a literal SJW argument
I-it's not tumblr g-guys!

Obviously the physiology is so different between men and women they can't wear the same things.

more ogre

>It's been around a long time, so it should never be changed

Where'd you find a computer, hunter-gatherer-kun?

>This aesthetic has been a staple of vidya
I don't see what this has to do with anything.
>a literal SJW argument
How is wanting to make a female fighter not look slutty sjw? I'm not asking for unisex armor either, I'd like the armor to still look feminine. Just not slutty.

I am kinda sad most fanart is about the underboob version of the armor

Slutty armour just looks silly, cute is the best. Neither is """practical""" but we're talking about fucking fantasy video games

Why bother? You either make ugly women and cover them in armor, pander to those who complain about games and sell less, or make pretty women, dress them as whores and make dosh off the people who actually buy and play games. Why does it even matter? Most of the times those armors are in games where magic is all over the place. For all you know the armor is magic and covers vital areas through magic. Maybe the men are just too pigheaded, insecure or embarrassed to wear slut armor. Maybe you're just a cunt.

You're retarded. All you need to do is tie the tits down and a woman can wear anything.

If you're gonna be like that let's just go beyond armor and talk about how bullshit it is that women are in any sort of combat position in any game, ever.

>hurr it's fantasy so they're stronger!
Yeah, whatever. Faggot.

What kamen rider is this?

Ask Ashley Riot and his assless chaps if he cares.

I am kinda sad about those disgusting stick legs.

>what is body frame and proportions
>what are shoulders and hips

>why bother?
>why does it matter?
Because if you're going to let me create my own character then I'm going to want to have them look a certain way. It would be nice if I had female armor choices outside of slutty ren fair cosplay.

>female solider
Immersion broken, not realistic enough for me.

>Male armor concept is bulked up gurren lagann, female armor is super sleek qt
Japan does it again

My dick doesn't care about your realism, faggot.

>Gurren Lagann

I bet you like the Lion King more

>Am I the only one who's getting a little tired of this?
No, Tumblr is a very large website.

Nope. Slutwear is shit.

>gurren lagann

I do. Have you SEEN that helmet?

that doesn't look like Getter 2 now, does it?

GAYLORD ALERT

You should be happy you're allowed to make a female character at all, it's not like women did anything of value throughout the medieval history anyhow. Not from a front line grunt/knight perspective. Besides, no matter what you do you'll always be an ugly person in real life, making a good looking strong female in a fantasy game doesn't mean the real you stops being a fat weak ugly man.

Yes.

Then why'd you post it?

I just like aestheticaly pleasing armor regardless of practicality or not.

Something looking cool is already justification enough for it to exist for me, regardless if it's armored lingerie or pic related, both of which are equally impractical. Practicality is only truly a factor in games that care to model armor types and arms combat in a fairly realistic fashion and put that forward as a selling point.

And even then I question the point of sweating over wether or not a character's boobplate would crack her ribcage were her to fall forward when in-game everyone is already jumping fifty miles in the air to skewer a dragon's head with a lance and similar superhuman feats.

Attaching internet politics to the matter seem entirely unecessary. We're long past the times of naked barbarian girls from the 90s being considered the gold standard for female armor design anyway, the various elements of the industry are more or less free and more aware of what choice they have in the matter and can thus choose the type of portrayal that fits their game the most..

It's a good thing video games don't have to adhere to realism then, isn't it?

Nobody really believes Leather armor was a real thing, right?

>You should be happy you're allowed to make a female character at all
>In these escapism-focused, fantastic video games

Incorrect you can slut up both sexes so DD doesn't count you cherry picking fucktard.

Most insightful example ever so piss off.

How is that slutwear?

>being a sausage throat-massager outside of /r9k/

But does it LIGHT UP like a gundam?

Why did anyone think the pretty girl with a hair bun and an armored dress was a man

>when your armor looks comfortable to wear
Thats what I go for now I mean I look at this and feel instant warmth. Especially in the cold DLCs where its snow and ice non-stop until you fully open the gates.

Because Merlin used magic to give her a dick.

I dunno, why did they think Babbage was human when he's clearly a steam powered robot?

That doesn't make it okay to exclude certain outfits from male players. There are several entire sets that would look great on male characters, but aren't usable for absolutely no reason.

naw, you're just a queer. bitchy armor is the cutest thing ever.

Literally everybody in Avalon was a fucking retard.
This is canon.

>Implying men takes offense to that.

This great comic artist made a funny about this

No armor > armor

Stealth archers man

Forsworn armour was some pretty rad shit, the female stuff however was slutty as fuck.
>popping stiff ones from decapitating forsworn females.

No slutty witch either only the wizard.

>not wanting to have both slutty and fancy armor
I knew Cred Forums had shit taste but this goes further beyond

>Avalon
Obviuously i mean Camelot

But what did agility classes wear then?

this looks incredibly painful

I don't get it
I can't stand nero's design, but
this is fine, good even.

If this was a mecha/power armor, I'd be fine with it, but looks dumb armor wise.

>Feminine face, stance, and form, save hips and banana pouch
>MALE FORM IS BEST!
Whatever you say, you closet hetero.

Just look at the slut wearing that curvy thing. You just know she'd rather have her naked hands around some warm throbbing cocks than a vague sword shape the artist didn't bother finishing.

She's a big girl.

>I'm tired of seeing sexy women in games
How about you suck a dick op
Since clearly you're a fag

>Cred Forumsirgin contrarian faggotry is so severe that it end up sharing the same opinion as the hated SJWcrowd

What about this Nero?

More games need power armor.

jesus christ its time to stop

Yes

I fucking love plate and dress, looks classy as fuck
specially better with a closed helmet

Law route:
>"bawww why must you do this, why do you follow orders. We are enemies from now on I swear it you cunt"
Chaotic route:
>"baww why must you do this, why can't you follow orders you little shit it's for the best you little pussy we are enemies now you shitstain"

He's Cred Forums, he'll be a contrarien no matter what.

(You).

>you will never team up one day with a female knight to rescue princesses and kingdoms from demons, dragons, monsters, bandits, Saracens, etc.
>you will never disregard the hand of marriage from the countless princesses you save and instead marry the shit out of your female knight bro

Oscar what the fuck are you doing on that rock pile. You're supposed to be dead.

Men have inherently prettier faces and more slender builds, and stances aren't gender specific. You sound like a dumb heterofag trying to come to terms with the realization that women are inherently uglier than men who put in any amount of effort to look good. There's nothing remotely feminine about that picture or this one.

>when your armor has become iconic
Thats when you know something must have went right.

Well, do you commit genocide for pussy? Yes or yes user?

>tfw no gladiator hack n slash where I can play as a half naked guy or girl equally exposed on the chest

;_;

Iconic within a single community means jack shit, retard.

I still think the Fluted Armor looks the best.

Female knights are the neatest shit, followed closely by female spellswords.

>caught in a trap against odds of the impossible number
>being forced to watch her becoming a breeder for an army of sex starved scum
>all because you couldn't save her.

Because Berdivere looks like her and he is a man

I already posted Ashley and he has not armor on his ass. Or clothing for that matter.

>implying
Lmfao kill yourself cucklord

So... Then we agree this Fantastically Outlandish female armor that Doesn't Adhere to Realism is perfectly fine then?

Wait did they put LUCT armor in FF 14?

Fuck i might have to play it then.

show me 2 examples of Elite Knight set being used outside of a souls setting or just keep using memes to deny my argument.

>meme-swording

Female fluted armor looked good too.

still not the least clothed man in the game

who are you quoting

It doesn't have the awesome helmet though.

>giving a fuck at all
kiss piss

Yeah, but does Sydney fight dragons and shit and capable of tanking every single hit while being on fire?

Yes.

First time I played the psp version I did so blind and didn't know we could recruit Ravness. I was shocked when I found out we could in the post game, using the time-travel thing. A while ago I replayed it and went Lawful without a second though so I could get Rav and Vyce. I don't even use then, I only use custom characters I make myself.

Not the helmet, that's easily the worst looking helmet in Demon's Souls.